Start by marking “Splinter Self (Scott Wolfe, #7)” as Want to Read:
Splinter Self (Scott Wolfe, #7)

Splinter Self (Scott Wolfe #7)

4.62  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The long anticipated epic conclusion to the Scott Wolfe Series.

“The oligarchs have always been in control."

Wounded, hunted, branded a traitor, Scott Wolfe is on the run with a handful of CIA and SEAL assets. While alter ego "Wolf" cuts an apparent bloody path of vengeance, a plan for ending the shadow rule of Combine over our government, draws to a final, epic confrontatio
Kindle Edition
Published December 2017

To ask other readers questions about Splinter Self, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Splinter Self

Lynn Hill
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! With that said I would recommend that you read the rest of the series which is exactly what I am going to do and then I am going to reread this awesome book again. It is so well written that you can't put it down. Great job S.L. Shelton!
Bodo Pfündl
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelton ends his Scott Wolfe saga with a true masterpiece!

If you’ve read the previous books in this series (which you absolutely should!) you know that SL Shelton writes nail-biting tails of intrigue, mortal danger and heart-pounding action. Nevertheless you might not expect that Shelton would not only top himself again but also deliver his Magnum Opus so to speak!

SPLINTER SELF is the perfect final act for this series, effortlessly balancing twists and action with great character beats and real
Ralph Huber
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you have not read the previous books in the series, stop reading this and read them first. Splinter Self is probably the best book in the series. It is a wild roller coaster ride that brings the series to a satisfying conclusion. I had difficulty putting this book down even when I went to work. It is that good.

The characters and story arc are well developed. The action is non stop except for the occasional tender moment and some self contemplation on the part of Scott. That is just enough ti
Patrick Trenberth
Conclusion?

Leaving the 2 main protagonists in a state of limbo you gives me hope that some time in the future this saga may continue. If not, all good as maybe Scott and Kathrin will find each other in the near future, recovered, and spend the rest of their lives on some South Pacific island.
Brian
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
The conclusion to the Wolfe series was worth the wait. Action packed with twists and turns, this was hard to put down. I sure hope this isn’t really the end to the series, as I’d love to read more! Note: I received an ARC from the author and was asked to leave a review after reading.
Serena
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Over?!

I'm not ready for it to be over!
I love this series so much. What do I do now? S
J.C. Wing
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been a long-time fan of Shelton’s Scott Wolfe series. I felt some trepidation reading this seventh book―not because I was afraid it wouldn’t be as amazing as the others―but because I knew it would be the last. It’s so hard to say goodbye to a story, to a cast of characters who have so thoroughly captivated me over the last several years. I knew Splinter Self was going to be remarkable. As predicted, Shelton did not disappoint.

You’ll be getting no spoilers from this reader. To give any detai
Dewitt
Apr 25, 2018
John Sellers
Jan 21, 2018
ben parrett
rated it did not like it
May 09, 2018
James W Whitney
Feb 26, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Please replace placeholder Cover with Release Cover 7 19 Nov 02, 2017 08:42AM
S.L. Shelton is a passionate, fact spouting former techie and soldier who is constantly at odds with his need to kick the legs out from under those who abuse their power (Political, Economic or Super). He lives on a tiny little farm on the banks of a tiny little river in the northwestern part of Virginia, where his semi-secret identity is somewhat protected on three sides. Despite deep misgivings ...more
More about S.L. Shelton

Scott Wolfe (7 books)
  • Waking Wolfe (Scott Wolfe, #1)
  • Unexpected Gaines (Scott Wolfe #2)
  • Danger Close (Scott Wolfe, #3)
  • Wolfe Trap (Scott Wolfe, #4)
  • Harbinger (Scott Wolfe, #5)
  • Predator's Game (Scott Wolfe #6)