Start by marking “An Impossible World” as Want to Read:
An Impossible World

An Impossible World

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
What would happen if terrorism spread and hate took over? What would the world become?

Isabella (Belle) Grey trained her entire adult life to protect those around her — training that would prove invaluable in her quest to make a new life. Forced to live in an impossible world, terror was not only outside the walls of her protected community but also raged behind the walls o
Published July 25th 2017 by Amber Leaf Publishing

To ask other readers questions about An Impossible World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Impossible World

Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian, romance
Wow what can I say. I never saw myself loving Dystopian type books. But, I hung onto every word. I finally gave up reading last night because I had to get some sleep. The first thing I did in the morning was to read the last of An Impossible World.

Isabella (Belle or Izzy) Grey found herself no longer willing to put up with an abusive husband so, she ran away but, to what? This new world with all the dangers in it. Belle is a survivor and she finds others that are trying to survive as well. She
Melissa King
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
An Impossible World by SP Cervantes is the first book that I've read of hers and it won't be my last.

I was worried that I wasn't going to like reading a Dystopian type book but I love it. The storyline was unique, well written and clearly thought out. It grabbed my attention and held it well into the night.
I love the way SP Cervantes develops her characters. The way she brings them to life and you feel as though you truly know them. That you connect with the way their feeling in that moment.

Th
Tish
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SP Cervantes did a great job emerging us in the emotion of this Impossible World. The characters' decisions were believable, and their struggles heartfelt. I was right there with them in the trenches, cringing, crying, laughing, loving; it was all very realistic. A great story, with great characters, by a great writer! Well done!
Ashley
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a really great dystopian novel! I was already intrigued by the blurb, and I am happy to report the rest of the novel is just as excellent! Great prose and plot development. The characters are complex and believable. The action is exciting and the dystopian aspect of the novel is unique! I really enjoyed this one :)

I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Kristi Tyler
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Belle finally hatches her plan to escape her abusive marriage and ends up in the arms of a blue-eyed hunk who promises to never let her husband hurt her again. But along the way she finds a love that she thought was lost to her along with her childhood. Don't forget that husband that's still searching for her. Did I mention that this is all happening during the apocalypse?
Tracy Dickson
Nov 21, 2017
Deborah Wellenstein
rated it did not like it
Aug 29, 2017
Jul 27, 2017
idklovebooks
May 16, 2017
S.P. Cervantes
May 17, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Lisa Ann
Laura Pritchard
Daniel Muscat
Jul 17, 2017

S.P Cervantes lives in Orange County, California with her husband and three children, where she is a teacher. She enjoys spending time with her family, writing, reading, and running, but is always thinking of an idea for her next novel.
The dystopian romance An Impossible World will be released on July 25, 2017.
S.P. Cervantes is the author of the highly rated New Adult Romantic Fantasy series Secr
More about S.P. Cervantes