Start by marking “Scoring Mr. Romeo” as Want to Read:
Scoring Mr. Romeo

Scoring Mr. Romeo

(Mr. Wrong #3)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  535 Ratings  ·  129 Reviews
Here's a tip: never underestimate romance.

Falling in love was the furthest thing from my mind. I'm a single mother raising a strong little boy, and he is my one and only priority.

The universe felt otherwise, sending me--actually, my son's soccer ball--hurdling toward a stunningly handsome, perfect man, who said all the right things. He made it hard to ignore how much I mis
Paperback
Published January 16th 2018 by Everafter Romance

To ask other readers questions about Scoring Mr. Romeo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scoring Mr. Romeo

Leonor
Tara
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Luca...oh, Luca. I don't think I have ever read a more romantic, sweet, sexy, thoughtful and just absolutely perfect man than Luca Benedetto. So many feels with Scoring Mr. Romeo that I don't even know where to start. Swoony, sexy, sweet, angsty...just the perfect blend of everything made this a book I couldn't put down.
Shayna
“This woman needed to be properly romanced. And I was just the man to do that.”

JT might have brought SEXY BACK, but A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm are BRINGING ROMANCE BACK! Scoring Romeo is absolutely BURSTING with heart pounding, blood pumping, skin tingling ROMANCE! I knew I was going to love Luca...but this is a whole other level! All of the hopeless romantics out there...THIS ONE is for YOU!

Madden and Schwehm are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to the romance genre. Creating boo
KceeReads
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scoring Mr. Romeo is the third book in the series of standalones by author collab A.M Madden and Joanne Schewhm. And FML because this one is my FAVORITE OF ALL!

Luca Benedetto couldn't be happier for his best friends who are both crazy in love with their women. Though deep inside, he sometimes wishes he also has what they have. He has the money, the looks, but never had he found love. He knows what it is, though never really understood it until an adorable 5-year old boy and his mom walked into
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Gah, I have been dying for Luca's story in this fun, sexy, crazy series, and I am fully, totally, completely head over heels in love with Luca and Sabrina!

I knew it would take an extremely special woman to earn Luca's love and his heart, and Sabrina is perfect for him and so is her son, Mikey. Sabrina and Mikey have loved and lost before and it takes a strong man to put aside his own needs to make sure that his loves needs are met.

Oh, it's not all hearts and flowers and romantic dinners for Luc
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Review to follow!
4.5 - 5.0 Oh, Luca. He is Mr. Romeo. Men like him only exist in books. Luca meets Sabrina and her adorable son through his best friend, Cassie. Even though Sabrina’s husband has been out of her life for a while, she’s leery about bringing a man around her son. Is Luca ready for a relationship built-in family? Is Sabrina ready to love and trust again? You will need to read this book and find out.

Scoring Mr. Romeo was sweet, sexy and swoon-worthy! If this book and Luca book don’t
Wit & Wonder Books
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

A fine Italian that seduces you until your heart's content in Scoring Mr. Romeo by A.M. Madden and Joann Schwehn. Sweet, charming and a very thoughtful romance that was exceptionally well written and is one that every hopeless romantic should add to their kindle.

Madden and Schwehn are a dynamic duo bringing us swoon worthy, sexy and charming heros that we won’t ever forget. Their writing will produce a tingle deep in your core and w
Nancy Metsch
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Luca Is my favorite...I know I said that about Kyle...But Luca has stolen me away.
This is a love story that puts all other love stories to shame.
Confirmed bachelor Luca Benedetto never thought love was in the cards for him. UNTIL it literally slammed into him in the form of an adorable 5 year old little boy. Yes Mikey is adorable, but that is nothing compared to the true beauty that is his Mother Sabrina Callahan.
This book in my opinion is Joanne Schwhem and A.M Madden have written. The ladie
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

Cocktails and Books received this book for free from Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect our opinion of the book or the content of our review.I haven't read this writing duo before, but I'm so glad I did.  This romance was fun, sexy and everything I look for in a romance book.

Luca, the uber hot, insanely sexy but he also has the soft squishy center that makes him absolutely irresistible.  Add in how wo
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Oh Luca!!!! I have been looking forward to Luca’s book and Ms. Madden and Ms. Schwehm did not disappoint!

Luca was first introduced in Finding Mr. Wrong (Jude’s book) and then again in Taming Mr. Flirt (Kyle’s book), I was so excited when I found out he was getting his own story.

He is a HOT Italian who, OMG! Is such a romantic!!!! Every girls dream guy!!! Sabrina is a single mom to an adorable little boy, who by the way helps his mom out 😉; but, Sabrina has been disillusioned with life and relat
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Each unspoken word was heard through that kiss."

The nickname of Mr. Romeo is an understatement as far as Luca is concerned. He might have earned his nickname for the way he treats women, thereby upping his game, but when he uses his talented tongue on someone he truly cares about, be prepared to melt into a puddle. Get your mind out of the gutter, I was referring to his sweet words and his sexy Italian accent. But, in either case, it would be true. 😉

Luca works with Jude and he was the one tha
Beth
This is the third book in the Mr. Wrong series and it just keeps getting better, if that’s even possible! I was hooked from the first page and blew through it never wanting it to end! I loved the story of a single mom that was a widow finding love with a beautiful, sexy Italian man that loved her 5-year-old son first. He was so good with him. Not only was it a beautiful love story but it was funny!

This book! Luca is all that a book boyfriend could be and just what Sabrina needed! He is sweet, at
Dana
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Heather Soligo
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Luca has officially ruined me for all other BBF's in the future. Luca...aka...Mr Romance....is MINE. ❤ ...more
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SCORE for Scoring Mr. Romeo by AM Madden and Joanne Schwehm…this has been my FAVE of the series so far (and I’ve like them ball!).  Luca is just SO dreamy and Sabrina is someone I can relate to as a working mom.

Sabrina is a strong woman, widowed too young raising her son on her own.  With the help of friends and family she does a great job balancing her work and home life.  Sabrina is guarded but you can tell how much she needs adult conversation and connections.  She keeps herself guarded, even
Jenny Brightman Harris
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Luca Benedetto and Sabrina Callahan. Luca has been watching his two best friends fall in love and meet the one woman they are meant to be with. Luca however has not been so lucky yet. With his mom on his case to come back to Italy and find a good woman to live with there. His best friend Jude's wife Brea trying to hook him and Cassie up and his own desire to someday have what his fr
Elizabeth Clinton
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let’s just start by saying WOW. AnnMarie Madden & Joanne Schwehm are two fantastic writers but when the two come together to write a book let’s just say the words just wrap around your heart and give you all the right feels.
Sabrina Callahan & Luca Benedetto can’t be anymore different in their lives but when they meet during the most outrageous of circumstances you can’t help fall for their story from page one.
Sabrina is a single mom to one of the cutest little boys, working as a hairsty
Tina Morgan
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHAT!!?? What in the world did I just read and what in the world am I fixing to say!!??? Ok so I’m one of those that very rarely can decide which man I want in a series so I lay claim to them all.. I’m a book boyfriend wh*re and I don’t share!!! But I’m am claiming one in this series and it is Luca, Mr. Romeo himself!!!! Dear lord love a duck this book!!! Ok the first two were absolutely amazing but this one this one right here I don’t even have the words to properly describe how ridiculously pe ...more
Jamie
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First I have to say each book in this series gets better and better. I so love the co-writing from these two amazing writers. I am so in Love with Luca, he is sexy, smart and Italian, what more can I say. Well he never wanted to settle down but after seeing his two best friends fine their love ones , he was rethinking that. Sabrina was making a life for her and her little boy and all was good till a chance meeting with a Sex God at her son's school, Luca is about to turn her world upside down. T ...more
Heather andrews
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good lord Sabrina was an unfiltered one, the girl just kept putting her foot in her mouth, “you have great hair, by the way. The day we met I had to fight the urge to touch it.” Luca has no problem asking for what he wants, “I’m naked, you’re not, and I want you to be.” Luca is one possessive man, “the heck you won’t. I happen to like your *** in a sexy thong.” After one more squeeze, I added, “But thongs are for my eyes only, and these are good for when you have on insanely short skirts.” I lov ...more
Robyn
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25 Talk-ee-la Stars

Oh, how Luca Benedetto, was the sweetest, most perfect hunk of a man! One of my favorites to date!
Joanne
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Scoring Mr. Romeo releases on January 15th!
You can preorder the eBook here:
iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id13...
Nook: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/scor...
Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/scor...
(Amazon link is coming soon)

description

description
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
Stories about single parents, I love them. I love to see how the parent finds new love, but also how the partner is with the kid(s). Scoring Mr. Romeo tells the story of single mom Sabrina and Luca, and cute Mikey. I love the three of them together!
“His overall presence just made me feel safe. Why that would be something I felt when I barely knew him, I truly had no idea. One thing I knew for sure, I liked him.”

Sabrina is a single mom to her young son Mikey, and isn’t looking for a new man in
Christie72
I absolutely fell in love with this book and with Luca! Oh, how that man made we swoon. Mr. Romeo was the PERFECT TITLE for this book….he’s Italian and an romantic at heart!!!!!

Luca is a romantic, and women find him irresistible. When he enters a room, all the females notice. However, he has never found love. No woman has ever made his heart flutter until Sabrina and her son, Mikey, enter his life. Sabrina is a single mother, working hard to be the best mother she can be. She lost her husband a
Emma
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-wishlist
Scoring Mr. Romeo is a pure and utter swoon-fest, Luca is guaranteed to make your heart pitter-patter.

With their friends falling like flies and desperately trying to pair off their remaining single friends, Luca and Cassie form an alliance and strong friendship even though their friends may wish for more between them there is no spark. However, it is through his friendship with Cassie and a few comical incidents that Luca crosses paths with Sabrina and her adorable son, Mikey.

Sabrina is an amazi
Love & Lavender Book Review
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I FLOVE THIS BOOK SOOOO HARD. I mean, do men like Luca exist IRL? My ovaries were busting, my toes were curling, I was buzzing from head to toe from Luca's charm, dedication, thoughtfulness, and charisma. I don't think there has ever been an alpha quite like him: family orientated, and so utterly romantic. It just oooozes from his bones in the most sincere way.

This is the first book in the series I've read by A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm. This dynamic duo knows how to do romance right!!!! I'l
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-love
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of the book.

Luca Benedetto is the definition of swoonworthy. Add in an adorable five year old boy, his incredible single mother, and enough romance to satisfy even the most jaded reader and Scoring Mr. Romeo is a winner! The way Luca pursued Sabrina was the stuff of my dreams, but my favorite part was his relationship with Mikey. It made my heart swell and my eyes tear up - it was truly the star of the book for me. This dynamic duo of authors did a F
Virginia
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AM Madden and Joanne Schwehm have written a sweet, romantic story that you will love!
Luca is a doll. He’s sweet and romantic and you fall in love with him. Sabrina is a single mother who wants to protect her heart as well as her son, Mikey’s. I loved watching their relationship grow. And Mikey is absolutely adorable. Luca was so good with him and it made me swoon over him even more.

I loved this story. Because it’s nice to see a guy that’s very sweet. And also because AM and Joanne write seamles
FunUndertheCovers
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Without a doubt, Luca knows how to bring on the romance! I started reading again for the romance and these ladies, A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm, have scored the pot of gold with this one. Luca & Sabrina have had two chance encounters so far, will a third time be the charm? Sabrina has all the excuses- a son, secrets, responsibilities....but doesn't everyone deserve a chance at happiness? Luca wasn't looking for love but sometimes it's not your choice who your heart wants to love. I am in l ...more
Lori
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
USA Today BESTSELLING ROMANCE AUTHOR

A.M. Madden's romance debut is The Back-Up Series, consisting of Back-Up, Front & Center, and Encore.

A.M. Madden is a wife, a mother, an avid reader of romance novels and now an author. In Back-up she aspired to create a fun, sexy, realistic romantic story. She wanted to create characters that the reader could relate to and feel as if they knew personally.

A