Start by marking “Sword Song: The Isle of Destiny Series” as Want to Read:
Sword Song: The Isle of Destiny Series

Sword Song: The Isle of Destiny Series

(The Isle of Destiny #2)

Sasha Flanagan lives her life by the sword – quite literally. As a collector and dealer of antique blades and an expert swordswoman, she’s spent much of her life single-mindedly pursuing her goal to own one of the most elite weaponry galleries in the world.

Murdering fae popping out of dark alleys are certainly not part of her carefully designed life plans.

Sasha quickly f
Published May 14th 2017 by Lovewrite Publishing (first published March 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Sword Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sword Song

Jennifer Gallagher
Ooooooooh..... this series is fun! I love how the Mystic Cove characters and Grace's Cove (AND BABY GRACE!!!) show up. I know there are two more books in this series, but we need a Baby Grace series. I cannot wait to see how feisty she is!!

This is a bit obvious and predictable, but I love the Irish-mystic-tradition-legend story line. It's wonderful. But I was surprised that we didn't learn the name of the third Seeker at the end!
Susan
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sasha had a tuff life and left home as soon as possible. She made her way to Dublin and over time opened a sword store. Recently she can see people with a silver eye and she has to fight and kill them. Sasha really didn't need help but Maddox comvinced her she needed him so he was hired. One day she meets Bianca and Seamus and learns that she has a protector so she calls Declan out and then finds out Maddox has been watching over her also. As she learns to accept them as friends and let down he ...more
Amanda
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tricia has a knack for treating us with strong female badasses. Sasha is no different except, she can fight physically too. I love that before she learned of her destiny, she already had martial arts training and knew how to fight with swords and knives. See, totally bad ass.
There was so much emotion in this book, both from Sasha overcoming her past and opening up herself to the future. It was such a treat to watch her grow. I devoured this book.

I received an ARC for an honest review.
Linda
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story with lessons for us all

I wasn’t thrilled with Sasha being so grumpy all the time but the lessons she had to learn along the way are good ones for everyone. We are our own worst critics and can’t see we are deserving of unconditional love until it arrives on our doorstep and won’t leave! Letting go of the baggage from the past is also a good lesson we could all take to heart. Well done. Looking forward to the next one.
Sherry Bledsoe
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ireland - love it!

I love this series. I don't always like the new characters, or to be more precise, I some times have to learn to like a character but so far I've managed to learn to like them. I love the descriptions of the villages, the beaches, the green Isle has always fascinated me! Now more that ever.....
Nancy Knox
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another hit

I loved it. I know the story is fiction but as you read and get involved in it, it just seems real. The magic of Ireland brings it alive. Tricia stories just get better and better and I have enjoyed them all.
Carmen Morales
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series

It captures you right away. Easy to read, enjoyable, love the plot and the characters. Looking forward to the next book . I hope it comes out soon highly recommend it you won't be disappointed
Crystal L Archer
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

This book is very moving. You may cry and laugh but you will never fail to be enthralled. It is fast paced and the characters are dynamic. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
Dona F. Williams
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful and Badass Sasha

This one made me cry, laugh and feel goosebumps. Very good story. Even tho she had some issues, she was still able to accomplish what she had to do. A lesson we all should follow.
mrs josephine b leech
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sword Song......

It had to be a 5* another great read, I am looking forward to reading Tricia's next book in the series. I would definitely recommend you to read all in The Isle of destiny Series.
Emma Oldham
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I love the authors work, the mixture of Irish folklore and present day in this series is very well written. Although it may be predictable after the second if not the first book, it nevertheless is a very enjoyable read.
Mrs Lynne Mills
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great second book

What a great read. The storyline took you effortlessly along with no jarring moments at all. I really felt for Sasha and wanted her to succeed. All the characters blended well and added to my enjoyment of this book. I can't wait for the next in the series.
Heidi
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I seriously doubt Tricia O'Malley could ever write a book I don't love. This book has all the action and feels you need to make your life complete. I Loved it and now I want to move to Ireland. I highly recommend this book!
Liz
Mar 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the continuation of the story, but I thought the lead character Sasha was the hardest to relate to in any of these books.
Brittney Polinka
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much. Every time I read it I feel like I'm in Ireland. Her stories are so good I have a hard time putting the book down. I cannot wait for the next book. AMAZING.
Shelly
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Great story from start to finish. Could not stop reading it. I don't want to wait for the next book I want it now.
Vicki
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was very good, a little harder to get into, than the first one. But after I did I loved it.
Lori
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Book! Awesome series! I love love love this series and it's so fun that the Cove Series ties into it so seamlessly!
Sara Chavez
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
A must read.
shelly hill
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WELL DONE

I always love a great fae story.
HEA
Would recommend to anyone enjoying this genre......
I listened to this book. I really enjoyed the Irish accents!
lora joint
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funny but moving read

Quick easy read. I like a book when you can relate to the different characters. Funny...but ties into the Cove Series nicely. I will read more Tricia O,Malley books in the future.
Jen Webster
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am really loving this spin-off series from the Mystic Cove series! Love the stories and the characters! Fun, light, magical and enjoyable!

I loved this series!! The whole series is full of everything Ireland has to offer and more. Magick, Fantasy, Fae, Love, Passion, and a STRONG love for the beautiful land of Ireland. The characters are strong, bold and amazing. An all-around great read! I just wished they weren't so short! :)
nicola cattanach
Oct 03, 2017
Andrea Laing
Dec 29, 2018
Rachel
rated it did not like it
Jan 20, 2019
Jul 07, 2018
Emily Jacobs
Apr 22, 2018
  • The Danu
  • Zanaikeyros: Son of Dragons (Pantheon of Dragons, #1)
  • The Mountain King (Dragon, Stone & Steam #1)
  • Damian (Stone Warriors, #1)
  • The Chieftain's Daughter (Irish Witch #3)
  • Wyvern
  • Warrior's Prisoner
  • Forged by Flames (Dragon's Breath, #3)
  • Prince of Cats
  • Of Dreams And Dragons
  • The Wolf's Heir (The Wild Rites Saga #3)
  • Immortal Fire (Red Winter Trilogy, #3)
  • The Dream Crafter (Entwined Realms, #3)
  • Sanctuary (The Outcast Chronicles, #3)
  • Rise of the Ranger (Echoes of Fate: Book 1)
  • Rivers of Hell (Shadows of the Immortals #3)
  • Forever Violet (Tangled Realms #1)
  • Rune Empire (Runebound, #1)
New York Times Bestselling author, Tricia O'Malley, lives in the Caribbean with her much doted-upon dogs, Briggs and Blue. On a typical day you will find her lost in the worlds of her making or gearing up to go scuba diving. Tricia loves fun vacation reads, hates wimpy characters, and hosts a serious addiction to traveling the world. She finds inspiration on the go – and you’ll often find her book ...more

The Isle of Destiny (4 books)
  • Stone Song: The Isle of Destiny Series
  • Spear Song (The Isle of Destiny Series: Book 3)
  • Sphere Song: The Isle of Destiny Series