Start by marking “Game of Thrones Mask: House Targaryen Dragon (3D Mask & Wall Mount)” as Want to Read:
Game of Thrones Mask: House Targaryen Dragon (3D Mask & Wall Mount)

Game of Thrones Mask: House Targaryen Dragon (3D Mask & Wall Mount)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Fire cannot kill a dragon. These unique Game of Thrones gifts are the next best thing.

Inspired by the sigil from the award-winning television series Game of Thrones, this official book contains a full-sized 3D House Tragaryen Dragon mask and wall mount. Assemble it yourself from the beautifully illustrated push-out pieces, then wear it, mount it on the wall, or simply adm
Published October 10th 2017 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about Game of Thrones Mask, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Game of Thrones Mask

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Game of Thrones Mask: House Targaryen Dragon (3D Mask & Wall Mount)
FanFiAddict
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an advanced reading copy of Game of Thrones Mask: House Tagaryen Dragon (3D Mask & Wall Mount) from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. I also received ARCs of the House Stark Direwolf, House Lannister Lion, and the White Walker, but decided to put this one together in order to write a review on, what I think might be, the hardest of the masks to put together.

description

First off, all of the covers are pretty impressive though the entire package is fairly delicate. Also, each book h
Sarai Henderson
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a really fun project. The quality of the paper was great. It was thick and I had no problem with tearing it away from the page. It folded easily as well. The instructions were easy enough to follow. The only complaint that I had was the numbers weren't in order making me have to search for what went next. Total build time was about three and a half hours.

The total size was way bigger than I expected. You can actually wear the mask, which I knew from the beginning, but seeing it put tog
Aug 10, 2017