Start by marking “Craving Bad: An Anthology of Bad Boys and Wicked Girls (Craving, #1)” as Want to Read:
Craving Bad: An Anthology of Bad Boys and Wicked Girls (Craving, #1)

Craving Bad: An Anthology of Bad Boys and Wicked Girls

(Craving #1)

To take the bad with the good has never been this tempting…

We all need it. We all crave it. The unexpected. The freedom of letting all your inhibitions go. It’s the thrill of being led to the edge, testing the limits, wondering if and when you’ll be pushed over. It’s the rush of the unknown. The bittersweet of tasting the forbidden when you know it’s undeniably bad for y
Published May 23rd 2017 by Crave Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Craving Bad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craving Bad

Start your review of Craving Bad: An Anthology of Bad Boys and Wicked Girls (Craving, #1)
Snow

Although I have been given this ARC in order to pay attention to the story of a certain author (Bella J), which I have, I did in fact read the rest of the stories in this bundle, even though none of the mentioned here authors were familiar to me from the previous encounters and yet I was surprised to have found some very intriguing and interesting stories that will certainly spark further interest into other works of the authors in question.

Now, I shall, in fact refer this review of the Bella J'
Sassy Southern
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
One of the best put together anthologies out there! This is exactly as it claims to be-bad guys and wicked girls. There are some serious Independent, strong willed ladies in these short stories. I am hoping some of these authors continue with full length stories for the characters they have created!
A fast read-each and every story proves to be hotter than the last-and that's a hard accomplishment! Each one of these authors has put together a truly amazing short story. Cora Kenburn is a new autho
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sexy Romance Readers
4.5 Stars

I absolutely loved everyone of these stories. Anthologies are always good to read because the short stories allow you to get a taste of how the author writes.

Many of these authors were new to me with the exception of Cora Kenborn and he Blacklisted story just left me craving for more I hope she does a full novel with these 2 characters, also Bella J typical MMA fighter story from her that I truly loved.

If you are looking for some bad boys and some wicked girls this is the anthology for
Heather Matlock
Epically awesome anthology

Loved everything about this anthology! Strong amazing female characters and lots of twists you do not see coming. Anyone who can find the beauty in a strong female character that loves her man but doesn't necessarily need a man to survive will definitely want to buy this. This is definitely a reread.. and you will be left hot and breathes and begging for more! Oh yes.. it's that good!
CoffeeMom H
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say but what an awesome collaboration authors and stories. I have read each and every one but my favorite had to be Blacklisted by Cora Kenborn. Charity and Spencer what can I say other than light the fuse and watch it burn. So much passion packed into one little book. I really hope that we will get a part 2 of this steamy couple. Each and every book in this Anthology was a 5-star read! I highly recommend it!

Nikki  Malan (hot books and sassy girls)
Top book for me - Bella J - Off Limits
Craving Bad: Anthology of bad boys and wicked girls (4 Stars)
What an awesome collaboration of short stories from wonderful authors.
Reviewed for Hot books and Sassy Girls book blog
1. Access Denied by Amelia James (3 Stars)
Chantal is the Nova hacker and she finds the dirty deeds on the rich and famous. Blackmailing has never been easier once you know their dark secrets. Detective Tripp Martin is the head of the task team to find this clever hacker. When Chanta
Coco.V
Nov 24, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/26/2019)! 🎁
R.C. Matthews
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying- that title - love it! I love bad boy stories and I'm looking forward to some wicked girls. I'll continue to update my review as I make it through each story. You see, that's the beauty of a collection of short stories, I get to fit them in when I can.

3.5 Stars - Saint or Sinner by A.J. Norris
This was an intriguing story that held my attention from begging to end. Ellie is a teenage girl who witnesses something that no teenager should ever have to witness. Murder. But the
Michelle
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-read, 2017
Craving Bad is a steamy collection of Bad Boy and Wicked Girls stories. A couple of my favorites are Blacklisted by Cora Kenborn and Off Limits by Bella J.
Blacklisted- High class thieves Charity and Spencer are combustible and I loved the back and forth banter between them.
Off Limits- Underground cage fighter Jonny (Steel) and Peyton were hot together. I loved this second chance steamy read.
I really enjoyed reading all of the stories by some amazing authors. I even found some new authors to s
J. Lynn
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bad boys and good girls. my favorite was Cora Kenborn in black listed. She has left me hanging again! I need the whole book to satisfy my Kenborn Crave! All of the Authors have done a great job in putting this together for us readers. Keep up the good work!
Angela
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved this anthology. It is very rare that I find an anthology where I like the whole thing, but this one does that. I have to go find all of these authors now since some of these are new to me. I have always been a fan of Cora Kenborn and AJ Norris. If you love your bad boys, definitely check this out.
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great set of anthologies, all of the authors did a great job weaving their wicked tales. Cora Kenborn and her story Blacklisted was my favorite as I need more of Spencer. What a holy hotness storyline!
Chrissi
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bad-boys
I loved this anthology!
Each story was a great short read, with bad boys and equally wild girls!
I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy of this book
Magical Pages  Book Blog
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 MAGICAL 🌟'S for "Saint or Sinner" by A.J. Norris found in the anthology "Craving Bad"
100% spoiler free review by MeShelly.
I started this Short with a sense of familiarity, thinking I was reading a solid 4 star Paranormal read ~ until BAM, I was smacked in the face with something unexpected, something unique, which being a huge fan of the paranormal is hard to find these days.
Ellie, our main character, has crap friends and not a lot of luck in the boy department. She is an average girl in
☆ tweety ~ purplebass ☆
Craving Bad in an anthology of bad boys and girls stories. I really liked "Blacklisted" by Cora Kenborn, who is able to write interesting characters who exchange witty banter and have plenty of sexual tension during their exchanges. In this story the main characters are Charity and Spencer, two con artists. I am skeptical when it comes to short stories, because I know that they are a hit or a miss since the author needs to write a plot but also give the reader some surprise. Let me tell you, Cor ...more
Jamie
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading an anthology. I loved it. All the story were really good and easy to get into. Although some left you wanting and hoping for more. Especially, Blacklisted by Cora Kenborn, Sweet Jesus is Spencer hot or what?! This is my particular favorite because I loved the push-pull relationship between Charity and Spencer. I kind of want to be Charity, she's badass with her snarky banter and her killer boots.

This was an easy read, and I loved it. Go get it you definitely won't b
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided by Cora Kenborn (one of the authors in this Anthology) in exchange for an honest review***

Craving says it all! I am craving more, especially of Blacklisted. Cora has left me hanging with wanting to know more of the backstory between Spencer and Charity. Like always she is the Queen of shock!

I love me Bad Boys, and having Wicked Girls in the opposing lead is bound to spell an EPIC read.

The other authors have given me a craving of wanting to check out the rest of their work.
Book-Lovin-Momma
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This collection of short, steamy reads features bad boys and wicked women. My favorites were Blacklisted by Cora Kenborn, Ironside Sinners by Kelsey McKnight, and The Thief's Partner by Sarah Fischer. These short stories are all amazing and hot. I thought they were all exceptionally well written, with just enough detail to tantalize, yet solid romance development. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this anthology. ...more
Crystal
Shelves: reviews
This was a very talented group of authors in this Anthology. I enjoyed all the short stories in this anthology.

My favorite short story was Blacklisted by Cora Kenborn. WOW Charity and Spencer were HOT and by the description of those boots I need them in my life. The depth of character and the whole story that Ms. Kenborn was able to develop in a short story is astounding and speaks volumes to her talent for writing. I can't wait to read more by her and maybe she will have a follow up story on th
Nancy
Blacklisted, by Cora Kenborn

I had read a blurb from this book and decided to read it first.
Seemed like it would be a super fun read and it surpassed my
expectations. This story is full of surprises with a great twist
at the end that will leave readers wanting so much more! Once
again Cora Kenborn proves she is one of the best indie writers
out today!
Ginger  Snaps
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy guacamole! The title says it all Craving Bad: An Anthology of Bad Boys and Wicked Girls. And boy does it ever live up to the name! Seriously some of these stories are so flipping good they need expansions pronto. In particular Blacklisted by Cora Kenborn definitely brought it's A game with all that build up of tension which consequently lead to a gratifying and surprising end. It completely left me wanting to read more about Charity and Spencer. I completely recommend this anthology! ...more
Terri
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great collection of stories!!! Let go and enjoy this taste of hot guys and girls enjoying and exploring life on the edge. Cora Kenborn's Blacklisted was by far a favorite! Steamy, sexy and sassy-can't wait to read more!!! Awesome job to all the authors! ...more
Meagan Kent
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome collaboration, made possible by some awesome authors. My favorite story in this anthology was Blacklisted by Cora Kenborn. Spencer and Charity have an awesome chemistry, and there's a HUGE twist at the end that I never saw coming! Loved this book as a whole. Can't wait to read more from each author ...more
Kimmie
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology. I've read both of Kelsey McKnight's books and I was excited to see she was doing another book. This one definitely did not disappoint. I have always been a fan of motorcycle romances so I was primed and ready for this story. Heath was hot but not predictable. This was not a remake of Sons of Anarchy and it was not a waterdowned story. McKnight was able to put such a great story in a few chapters. I just hope there is more to come from this story.

I enjoyed many of the othe
Stacey Little
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well this was fun. I've never actually read a short story collection like this and I'm not usually a fan of novellas. I typically find that the authors are too rushed and the stories don't get enough traction. This wasn't the case for these stories.
My favorite was Thief's Partner by Sarah Fischer. I love brother's friend stories but this took a whole new turn on it. Ryan was a bad boy but he was more than that. He had this sexy way about him that just excited me on every level. And that ending.
Cheryl O'Harney
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliantly put together this anthology really hits the spot settling the craving for Bad Boys and Wicked Girls.

I thoroughly enjoyed these stories from various talented authors especially Blacklisted by the extremely talented Cora Kenborn which told the story of Spencer and Charity two hot, sexy and very naughty partners in crime or are they even that? maybe there's more to them read it and find out.

I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader Copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Jamie Speck
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just love bad boy stories, so this is right up my alley. I am still reading the others, but I just love Blacklisted by Cora Kenborn. It was a quick read, but grabbed me right away and made my head spin with the ending. I just did not see that coming, but love it. Spencer is a bad boy we can all love, yet hope we don't actually run across. ...more
Janice Kidd
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Each of these authors is outstanding. What a wonderful collaboration of stories.

My favorite would have to be Blacklisted by Cora Kenborn. Spencer is hot as blazes and Charity is sexy as hell. When they are in the same place, it is instant fireworks. I hope to see more of these two in the future.

The entire Anthology is a must read!!
Teresa Lara
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Blacklisted with Cora Kenborn so far,Spence and Charitys story was hot and too short.
Diana L. Matranga
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Red hat queen

These series of stories was really fantastic. I enjoyed reading every story. Each author had terrific stories to tell. Great writing.

• Blue Lights and Boatmen (Swamp Bottom Novella #4)
  • What Happens in the Castle (What Happens series, #3)
  • Operation Valentine (Hazel Oaks Resort, #1)
  • Pink Lines and Panic (Swamp Bottom #5)
  • Shallow
  • Hook-Ups and Hang-Ups (Swamp Bottom Novella #3)
  • SEAL on a Mission (SEALs of Coronado, #7)
  • Breaking Silence (Delta Force Strong #1)
  • Security Breach (Rogue Security and Investigation, #1)
  • Protecting Mari (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Counterstrike, #1)
  • SEAL of Her Dreams (SEALs of Coronado #0.5)
  • SEAL with a Past (SEALs of Coronado, #5)
  • SEALs of Coronado Box Set (SEALs of Coronado #1-3)
  • COAST GUARD INVESTIGATIONS: A 5-Books Military Romance Series
  • SEAL for Her Protection (SEALs of Coronado, #1)
  • SEAL to the Rescue (SEALs of Coronado, #6)
  • Undercover SEAL (SEALs of Coronado, #4)
  • False Security (Rogue Security and Investigation, #2)
A.J. Norris writes action-packed, character driven stories. She likes her paranormal and romantic suspense dark and delicious with a touch of humor. Her favorite kind of protagonists are strong heroines who often become their own hero.

​A.J. lives in Michigan with her supportive family and two adorable Yorkie mixes. She currently serves on the board for the Greater Detroit RWA.

Craving (5 books)
  • Craving Loyalty
  • Craving Secrets: Everyone Has A Secret (Craving, #3)
  • Craving Forbidden
  • Craving Christmas (Craving, #5)