Start by marking “Everlife (Everlife, #3)” as Want to Read:
Everlife (Everlife, #3)

Everlife

(Everlife #3)

STAND TOGETHER OR FALL ALONE.

THE FATE OF THE EVERLIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE.

At seventeen years old, Tenley “Ten” Lockwood had to make the ultimate choice—where to live after she died. Loyalty to her selected realm has not wavered…until now. She is out of time. Sacrifices must be made, and a terrible price must be paid. But is she too late?

As the Everlife descends into dark
Published February 27th 2018 by Harlequin Teen

To ask other readers questions about Everlife, please sign up.
Abster Yes, as far as we know This is a trilogy and this is the last book, it's possible that there could be novellas.
Jillian Mostly likely February of 2018. That seems to be a running pattern with this series. I've been following it since the first book came out last year.

Miranda Reads
Jul 26, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I’m still going to be punished by my haters, aren’t I?
Well, honestly...a bit...but hey trees died for this book and truly, what is the greater evil?

In short, I've been in the trenches, I have traversed through the bowels of YA Lit to bring this review to you, dear audience.

If I seem ranty, have pity - you will never fully appreciate how bad YA can get.

In an effort to bring some coherency to my review, I will limit myself to the World Building, the Inconsistencies, the Lack of Originality
Teresa
Feb 20, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
W.? T.? F.? Really... 2018 !!!! Now I remember why I should only read completed series.
Nightheart
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
◊♦ Naomi
One smile—and I fall deeper in love with him. One moment of time—and I can’t imagine a
single day without him. One sentence—and I’m happier than I’ve ever been.
Everlife is such a powerful book, this entire series will make you believe in love and know that there's always hope even in the darkest of times. I loved every word of it, from beginning to end. I laughed and cried, my heart was close to bursting a time or two and I felt like I couldn't breathe more than once. Everlife will take you f
Kayla
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've completed the trioligy and I feel so complete! This book wasn't as good as the previous novels but it was still so amazing and very emotional.
Shelley
*Source* Edelweiss
*Genre* Young Adult Fiction / Fantasy
*Rating* 3.5-4

*Thoughts*

"When a storm comes, the lie will crumble and fall, and only the truth will remain."

Everlife is the third installment in author Gena Showalter's Everlife trilogy. As the story opens, things haven't exactly gone well for Tenley (Ten) Lockwood. Upon her Firstlife ending, Ten chose Troika over Myriad which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. But, this wasn't the after life she was hoping for. This after life features the rea
Cal (Constant Raving Reviews)
This is the greatest dystopia ever and I have learnt more from it than any other series, including Harry Potter.

Read this god damn series, please.

✨ For more book-focused fun, check out my socials: ✨
Bomb Ass Header
📚 Blog | BookTube | GR Groups: YA Hub | Twitter 📚

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE BOOK:
It’s taken me months to finish it. Mainly because it was overdue at the audiobook library 3x. Nevertheless, I completed it, with the many tears shed.

I want to reread this like I’ve never read it before.

CHARACTERS/DYNAM
Lisa Mandina
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can I give more than 5 stars? I loved this one sooooooo much!

This was the perfect conclusion to an epic trilogy. Each book has totally blown me away, and this one was no different! I got started a little late, due to some issues I had with downloading the e-galley, but once I did, I was hooked. It started off with some of the familiar memos between people that we've seen throughout the other books. And then we were pretty much where book 2 left off, Ten and Killian choosing to pledge their lives
Ronda
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to say it was a struggle to reconnect to this world which surprised me because I loved the first two books. However, around 20% and I was there, enjoying the characters and the storyline.

The ending wasn't superb, it was a little all over the place and I wasn't sure I even liked what I read. Overall though, a cute trilogy but definitely not what I'd expect from this author.
Teresa
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
***arc provided***
The last third of the book got significantly better, though , I’m sure it’s because the bar was set impossibly low by the first half of the book. If I were to rate the last bit of the book it would be a 3/5 Stars.
This book feels like it’s written for a very, very, very young crowd and then it throws in a sex scene that tries too hard to be sexy. (She dedicates a paragraph to talking about his “very, very, big bulge”.) The dialog is a problem on so many levels. It is corny, the
Ry
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
The main and probably only reason I ended up picking up this book is because once I start something, I have to finish. So I HAD to finish this series or otherwise it would annoy me not knowing the ending. However, I was really disappointed with this book. I loved the first book of this series and the second was okay, but THIS book? *shakes head sadly*

This was a slow read for me mainly because of the writing. In my opinion, the writing is hard to grasp and all over the place.
Usually a book like
melissafandomworld
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-releases
It's hard to write a review on a final installment of a series because I have to be even more careful about spoilers now haha.It's hard to write a review on a final installment of a FAVORITE series because I don't want to say goodbye, yet here I am; just finishing the series and saying goodbye, for now, to these characters and this amazing world.

I have so many contradicting feelings about writing this review; sad that the series is over, thankful that Gena wrote it because it's AWESOME and has
Beth
Thank you so much to the publisher and Edelweiss for providing me a copy of this book!!!

Great ending to a great trilogy! Gena Showalter really knows how to write multiple characters very well. Her stories are complex, but easy to read. She has provided me with MANY book boyfriends. This story even has the best messages throughout it. Messages that we all need to be reminded of daily. I only have two things keeping me from giving it 5 stars. First, I question the YA...it's seems more New Adult.
Marla
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this trilogy. It is a great take on our lives. We have the first life which we are living now, then we have second life, which is our souls living with our loved ones, and ancestors, everyone is their most beautiful self, then there is the everlife, where your soul lives forever with all those people. This end to the trilogy there is lots of battles, scary creatures and love and happiness. I listened to the trilogy and the narrators do a fantastic job with the characters who wer ...more
kelly {BookCrushin}
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-release
 "There is no power stronger than love, and the greatest sign of love is giving."

Everlife is an explosion of action and an epic conclusion to this unique trilogy. This is a spoiler-free review, since this is the final book in the trilogy, my review will be more thought based and less plot based. I hope you decide to take the Everlife journey and experience this series for yourself!

When I read Firstlife, I wasn't sure what was happening, what I was reading, because I had never read anything like
Nicole
Mar 15, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Just when I thought the characters couldn’t get any more irritating. Ten has got to be the worst female protagonist I have ever read about. She’s so naive and it irritates the hell out of me, she’s the same fool she was in the first book and Her optimism was just flat out annoying.

I don’t think there was anything I really enjoyed about this book. I gave up reading most of it and just read the dialogue, which was pretty horrendous at the best of times.

Why’d I ever pick this series up? And I must
Gillian
Dec 03, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
😱😍😱
Rose
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Everlife, Gena Showalter, kick-ass heroines, romance, Matched, The Giver, and Talon
Initial thoughts: AMAZING. Everlife provides the conclusion to this series that fans desire; filled with plot twists, character development and interesting revelations, if you love this series you won't be disappointed! Both Ten and Killian (him especially) get a heap of character development and this adds so much to the story. Everlife will teach you how to be the best version of yourself while embracing the flaws of others.
————————————————————
~I received a copy from HarperCollins NZ and willin
Sarina Morrhaye
ik wil wil nog een deel 😂😂 Deze reeks heeft me helemaal niet teleurgesteld. Moet er nog even van bekomen. Deze wereld zou er veel van kunnen oppikken denk is. Als ik moet kiezen zal ik altijd voor een wereld als Troika kiezen en niet zo'n wereld als Myriad - waarop onze wereld helaas meer en meer begint te trekken.... maar waar hoop en liefde is, is leven denk ik dan maar. zoals Ten zegt: Een betere wereld begint vooral eerst met jezelf. Licht is liefde, liefde is licht. Loyaliteit, vertrouwen, ...more
Chey
Jun 20, 2018 rated it liked it
The ending was the best part. The beginning and the middle were kinda boring..
Abigail
Mar 29, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am a big Gena Showalter fan. I am a fan of her witty characters and clever voice. HOWEVER, so much went wrong with Everlife. I really liked Firstlife. The operating mythology was interesting and new. (No overplayed fairy retellings here!) Lifeblood fell victim to the all too common Sequel Slumps. Killian was so wishy-washy. Ten was wishy-washy and platonically in love with people right away. I was not really excited or counting down the days for Everlife. I try my best to finish series and ga ...more
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Karen
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, disappointing
Nele
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
For 3/4 of the book, it goes something like this:
Ten: do I trust him? I should trust him, because he's my husband. But he's so weird to me. I shouldn't trust him, but I'll keep my guard up. He's acting weird. Maybe I can trust him after all, maybe not. Maybe I should let him go. He's still acting weird.
and on and on.

I don't know, this could have been shorter. There is so much inner dialogue going on, it bothered me.
And then the end seemed rushed.

I did enjoy reading it (at times), but it wasn'
Sonia
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was in no way perfect but ...just freaking take all of my stars already. I adore these characters as much as I adore my own characters.

I loved the themes and the development of the story. The ending left me all happy and complete.

I’ll miss this series.

[Full review to come...]
Person
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'M GONNA DIE WAITING FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO READ IT NOW!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sammm
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Spoiler alert, I really recommend this to people who prefer happy ending
Review WIP

No, I don't think this is the best thing in the world, (duh!) so why the 4-star? I'm going to say it right now, I don't think I've read anything with such a gigantic happy ending in a really long time. I am absolutely serious. Spoiler, be prepared. Like, IDK what's up, but tons of books these days seems to think characters needed to be killed left, right, up and down to seem sophisticated or successful; I believe I've written this in other reviews (see, how sad, I don't even remember w
Summer04
so I was 2 chapters away from finishing this book and there was ACTION! ACTION! ACTION! and then everything was resolved and all was improved in the realms and with Ten and Killian. first, Gena Showalter is such an incredible writer. I love all of her books (that I have read) and I wish there was going to be more. second, OH MY GOOOLLY GOOOOOODNESSSS!!! this book was so good. I waited for what felt like a whole lifetime for this one to come out and then it was out and I bought it and I started r ...more
Sara (A Gingerly Review)
Another DNF.

I hate this feeling! But the SERIOUSLY BAD dialogue ("As he drug his tongue between my knuckles" = GAG) mixed with SPIRIT GUIDE ANIMALS made me throw in the towel.

This was a 14 hour audio and I have 0 patience for it. I don't have enough dog in this fight to care what happens. I'm out.
Kate (KitKat07210)
4.5/5 stars

So things improved, thank goodness. But I still wish they’d just use peoples names instead of reading out the email addresses in the bulk message sections. Overall an enjoyable end to the series.
What did you think? I just want to talk about it. 4 3 Oct 21, 2018 04:10PM
Gena Showalter Fans: Everlife (Everlife #3) 1 13 Feb 26, 2018 10:44PM
HopelessBookAddicts: Where will you spend your Everlife? 1 10 Sep 24, 2017 01:12PM
Gena Showalter is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books in paranormal and contemporary romances, as well as young adult novels. Her series include White Rabbit Chronicles, Angels of the Dark, Otherworld Assassins, Lords of the Underworld, Alien Huntress and Intertwined.

Her novels have appeared in Cosmopolitan Magazine, and Seventeen Magazine, and have been transl

Everlife (3 books)
  • Firstlife (Everlife, #1)
  • Lifeblood (Everlife, #2)
“Four is the only numeral spelled with the same amount of letters as its numerical value.” 5 likes
“Fail: First Attempt At Learning. Always try again. If you can't save a world, save a city. If you can't save a city, save a block. If you can't save a block, save a family. If you can't save a family, save a person. One person and problem at a time.” 2 likes