Start by marking “Taking Her Innocence (Killer of Kings, #1)” as Want to Read:
Taking Her Innocence (Killer of Kings, #1)

Taking Her Innocence

(Killer of Kings #1)

Viper has always been a bastard, a nightmare, death for hire. He's known for his swift kills, so he isn't surprised when he's offered seven figures for a new hit. Its supposed to be a quick find and eliminate. When his mark turns out to be an innocent twenty-year old with big blue eyes, he shouldnt care one way or anotherbut he does. Viper wants to keep her for himself.

Published May 14th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Taking Her Innocence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taking Her Innocence

Start your review of Taking Her Innocence (Killer of Kings, #1)
Jamila
May 27, 2017 rated it did not like it
total crap
C
May 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4/5
Dark, hot, fast , safe read

-Insta connection> great build up to Love
-OTT alpha male
-Great characters
-h breaks down H's walls pretty fast
-H "Not a saint" but didn't come across as a man whore
-H never had any connection with anyone or women
-H never kissed anyone before h
-virgin h
-action packed
-strong love connection by the end
-No OW Drama from women he slept with, there was this one paragraph where some woman with in his organization tried to flirt with him in front of h, but he was not
Vashti
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5stars...
Hitman hired to kill innocent billionaire heiress but once he takes a gander at her,all bets are off.Fast love, fast sex,fast hea in their seaside cottage.Some interesting assassin would be heros for future books...Bain and Boss for sure.Good start to a promising series.
Jen
I thought this book had so much potential. Unfortunately, I just felt that there was no consistency to the characters, or the story. It was also way too fast paced. One minute the hero was this stand off guy; who was hired to kill the heroine...and the next page he was ready to take her to bed and she was "his". Just too fast for my liking. I had a hard time becoming engaged in the story because of the inconsistencies.

I really enjoy Sam Crescents biker series..but as far as this one goes...I
Chitra *CJ*
"Taking her Innocence" tells the story of Viper and Pepper.
Viper is a soulless contract killer who is hired to slay Pepper the heiress by her stepdad.
Instead when he sees the curvy innocent lady, he gives her a chance after which she hires him to protect her.
I honestly loved the plot but the execution was stale for me. Despite trying, I couldn't feel their chemistry even when they were screwing like rabbits- but I appreciate the anal love.
Ps. Love the name Viper and the cover.
Safe
2.5/5
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I loved this book. What's not to like! A hardcore killer falling for his target. Awesome.

Viper was hired to kill Pepper by her stepfather. So he was going in and getting out. But something went wrong and now he was stuck babysitting her. But also getting to know who she was.

Pepper's step-father killer her mother and all that's standing in his way to riches is his step-daughter. So when this massive sexy guy shows up sort of saving her and then telling
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
I love the plot, its a romantic suspense burst. Its splattered with sex scenes that had me very nearly drooling over my ereader. Seriously. Fans self.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Darlene I read to many boooks
Stone cold killer Viper has a new mission, to kill a young girl name Pepper. He doesn't know why but his gut been twisted up inside why this girl? What has she done to have a hit on her?

Pepper on the run hiding from her evil stepfather.. knowing he killed her mother she has to stay hidden.. if he gets his hands on her he gets the whole fortune her family has.. she gets attacked in her hotel room but is saves by Viper not because he cares.. oh no he has a contract he is going to kill her or try
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Viper was a scary guy and the reader will begin wondering how could Viper and Pepper ever make this work. The author pulls the reader in and invites them along for a fight to the death or life. Vipers story is truly insane and the fact he can truly feel anything for anyone is amazing. Pepper and Vipers story is an amazing adventure from death to salvation no one should miss. If you love a bad boy, then Viper is for you, even if he is a work in progress for Miss Pepper.
Delane
Reviewer for Coffee
Evie
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Taking Her Innocence is a fast, easy, and sexy read. It's a dark erotic romance/thriller where the hitman falls for his target. The story starts with a punch. The worldwide bounty for Pepper's head has hitmen coming at her from all angles, the best and meanest of them all is Viper.

He never hesitates when breaking someone's neck, but Pepper is a game changer for him. She makes him feel things he's been taught from a young age to ignore, and he just doesn't know how to deal.

The story is
Varied Books
Jul 08, 2017 marked it as on-kindle-to-read
7/8/17 Ammy sale .99
Misty Schott
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely wonderful story!!!!

Viper is a stone cold, heartless hitman and his next target is Pepper. Pepper is a twenty year old woman on the run from her abusive step-father. When Viper shows up at the hotel to kill Pepper another guy is there also looking to cash in on the contract to kill Pepper. After Viper kills the other guy, he learns from Pepper that her step-father has no way to pay the bounty in advance and if Viper kills her he definitely won't get paid. You definitely don't want to
Lauren
I really enjoyed this book. I liked how dark and dangerous Viper was.
Although I saw the chemistry and sparks between them, I didnt feel a connection between them when they met. The only reason Viper kept Pepper alive was because she paid him too. Despite that, I was rooting for him and Pepper to finally get their happily ever after.
I will admit that although I liked Pepper, her constant insecurities and put-downs irritated me. She knew Viper was attracted to her but even after learning that,
Gucci 35
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Taking Her Innocence is an wild ride with a hitman turned body guard and a virgin billionaire running for her life. Viper is the male lead he is a dark alpha with head to toe tats and is know for his ruthless work. Pepper the leading lady is his next job but the assignment will take a different turn which takes their relationship to a whole new level. This story has it all sexy time that will leave you breathless, action scenes that will keep you on the edge of your seat and an HEA. So if
Jeneane
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick hot sexy read. Viper is a killer for hire and his newest job is to kill Pepper. Yet one look at her and he's hooked. Pepper has never met a man like Viper and he's now her only hope of survival from the bounty on her head. There's plenty of action, passion, angst, and wet panties to keep the reader entertained. Sam Crescent is a automatic 1-click for me and now that she's teamed up with Stacey Espino I'm looking forward to more from them both.
Cynthia L. Turner
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Action!

This novel is non-stop action! Viper is a professional mercenary and one of the best. He works for Killer Of Kings. Boss gives him an assignment and of he goes. Viper doesn't expect to fall for his assignment but something about Pepper peaks his interest. This is a fast paced no so that will definitely keep the reader's attention with a well developed plot and characters. 💘 a HEA. This is the first novel in the series and can be read as a standalone.
LiLu
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dramatic Emotional Rollercoaster!

Just wow! This story took me for a dramatic, emotional rollercoaster ride. Very well written, very detail oriented, and although there was a lot of violence, it was easy to follow the very specific storyline. Loved the unexpected ending. A very good book!
Victoria Craig
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A MUST READ

I couldn't put this one down. It has a lot of action both in and out of the bedroom. All of it very hot and exciting. Viper is as dark as Pepper is to light . Together they heal each other's hearts and souls. Perfect for each other. A fabulous book written by two fabulous women . Thank you Sam Crescent and STACEY Espino !!
Shel Griffin
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Improved depth and passion

Viper and Pepper were great together. I liked the emotional levels they reached together. The heat definitely kicked up a notch here. It made me want to read about Bain. This should be a series set since its too short be 3.99 per book when it's little more than 100+ pages.
Andrea Floyd
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Murder, mayhem, action, intrigue, violence, romance and more, you get it all in this book, a hit man with a conscience, a heiress on the run, a stepfather bent on murder, what more could you ask for in a great book. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and their story, I can't wait to read the next installment of this series. This is definitely worth the time to read.
KEESA
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Viper and Pepper was filled with action. Just oozed danger This was a really good book. I enjoyed the characters even though they were really aggravating at times. I loved the concept of the story. It is woven with the suspense and the danger. it was still a steamy and sweet book. I do love happy endings.
Zillah Raven
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

Wow what can I say. This story is absolutely amazing. Viper and Pepper are a couple you won't forget. He is so swoon worthy and she is just adorable. Their journey together is adventurous. The writing and flow of this book is top notch.I absolutely recommend this book.
Dena
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot

This was so action packed that it didnt lack for anything. Viper is an amazing character and I couldnt get enough of him. I liked how he took charge. I would definitely recommend this story. The intricacies of the company and the boss was impressive. I didnt feel anything lacking within this story.
SansaReads
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am really surprised by how much I loved this. Honestly, I think it was one of my favorites by sam and it was oh so different than her usual! Viper and Pepper are in an unlikely situation and they fall for one another under those circumstances. With the dirty sexy times and romance, this couple was definitely one of my favorites by sam.
Peggy Miller
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The beginning!

Killer of Kings is a premier organization of death and destruction. With hitmen elite, each story paints a picture of a for hard Miller who is redeemed by love and joy.
Mary Larsen
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good story

I enjoyed this story. It was a little different then what I usually read. I thought the heroine was strong but was still realistic given her situation. Naturally our hero was hot, hot, hot. I can't wait for the next book!!
Kym
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dark, kidnapping, murder, hea
Why did i read this???? The entire story happened over around 3 or 4 days. They fell madly in love by the end of day one and had a fake marriage with dreams of making it real by the end of day two! What the actual fuck is up with that?!?!?!?!?!?

The characters were huge walking contradictions! Viper was supposed to be an unemotional bad ass hitman who was raised to be impenetrable. In walks the little innocent Pepper who has basically done nothing wrong in life except for watching her mother
Sydney M Neblett
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The good girl and the bad boy

Do you like your book boyfriends to be rough and tough gorgeous alpha males? Then Viper is the perfect bad boy for you. Of course this over the top alpha is already Peppers willing slave, but you are going to love his take charge attitude as he works to bring them both to their perfect HEA. These two authors work so well as a writing duo and I cant wait to read the next book in the series.
SCM
Jul 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Viper and Pepper were really an interesting couple.

Viper is a hardened killer who is hired to kill Pepper but due to a turn of events, he ends up being her protector. The chemistry between them is such that he can't resist Pepper...who's a virgin by the way (eye roll).
Anyways, Pepper is a sweet gal who falls for the killer and who manages to soften him. I liked the writing, but the storyline wasn't very original.
Jolandie Mielitz
Jun 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
Not bad... But not great.
The sex scenes lacked and the whole tirade of you are mine blah blah blah is so cheesy.
The word fuck is used so many times in this book that if you took a shot every time it comes up you would get instant liver failure.

I've read worse, but I've read better books too....

• Hammer
  • Venom's Revenge (Ruthless Rejects MC #1)
  • Stalk Her
  • Savage (The End #1)
  • Chasing Bunny
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When shes not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be found

Killer of Kings (6 books)
  • Broken Bastard (Killer of Kings, #2)
  • Charming Asshole (Killer of Kings, #3)
  • Hard to Get (Killer of Kings, #4)
  • Claiming His Prize (Killer of Kings, #5)
  • El Diablo (Killer of Kings, #6)