Start by marking “Fractured Love (Off-Limits Romance, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fractured Love (Off-Limits Romance, #3)

Fractured Love (Off-Limits Romance #3)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  2,009 Ratings  ·  363 Reviews
I was sixteen when he came to our house. Landon Jones, a boy with nothing, from nowhere. He had cinnamon hair and blue eyes—light blue, just like mine. When we went out as a family with my foster brother, people asked if Landon was my twin. He wasn’t. That year, we found out how much he wasn’t. When my parents caught us, they threw Landon out like trash.

Now I’m twenty-nine
Published July 19th 2017 by HEA Press

To ask other readers questions about Fractured Love, please sign up.

Jennifer Kyle
3.5 Stars

I loved the first half of this book. However, the second half it was too fast of a fix and well simply blah.
Nicola
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

Ella James is a new-to-me author and Fractured Love was a pretty good introduction. Whilst, I admit it wasn't entirely what I was expecting, it held plenty of romance, sweetness, heat and heartache between a couple whose time together was abruptly ended before it even really got started.

description
Written from a his and hers POV and in two parts—the past and the present—we're taken on a journey of friendship, first love and second chances. I loved how part one introduces us to a teenage Landon a
Claire Robinson
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - Please hurt for me, and I will fix you... Stars!

Book three in Ella James’ popular Off-Limits Romance series; Fractured Love takes the ‘almost-sibling’ trope and turns it on it’s head with Landon and Evie’s story.

ITs LIVE!
Amazon Universal: http://amzn.to/2t9lCxa

I won’t lie I have had very little luck with the whole step-brother romance phenomenon, and although this story is different in that Landon starts out as Evie’s foster brother, the taboo associated with their relationship back in the
Serena
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 IT’S WORTH IT STARS!!!

I’m telling you. From the moment I first saw this blurb. I knew I HAD to have this story on my kindle. HAD. TO. HAVE. IT. There is just something about a forbidden romance that reels me in. But on top of that, add second chance romance to the mix? Well that just grabs me by the balls and doesn’t let go.

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in a story, I feel like I’m living every moment with the characters. I become attached. I FEEL what they feel. Their love. Their desire. Thei
Lady Heather

New Cover

photo new cover fractured lovwe.jpg

Title: Fractured Love
Author: Ella James
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 19, 2017
Cover Designer: Letitia Hasser at RBA Designs

A standalone that is part of the Off-Limits Romance collection.

Goodreads http://bit.ly/2pDhfNi

Synopsis

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

17-year-old Landon just met a very interesting girl at his new school. Evie. She fascinates him.
But ... she's also his new foster sister.

Evie and her family expected a seven year old boy to move into the newly decorated Star Wars / Harry Potter room. But social services screwed up, and now Landon moves in.

Landon. The boy that - within minutes of meeting him at school - changed Evie forever. She doesn't know what it is, but she somehow knows that this boy belongs to her now.

And even though her pa
Jess
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a sucker for second chances. I am a sucker for friends to lovers stories. I am a sucker for any book that can evoke emotions like FRACTURED LOVE by Ella James did for me.

Being introduced to new authors is always very exciting for me. This is a first for me by James, and I can honestly say it wont be the last. Her writing is flawless, it flows beautifully, and she really knows how to capture the essence of love on the page.

My heart broke and rejoiced on so many occasions for our two mains.
Paige
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "Destiny" Stars

Fractured Love was an emotinal second chance love story about destiny, finding your way and all the things that make up a love story. Landon and Evie's story started out as foster siblings who became best friends and then so much more. But when their secret was discovered, their relationship was ruined. Ten years later, desiny seemed to smile on the lovers as they're brought back together. Yet a lot can happen in 10 years and time became an enemy. As they once again build a life
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Fractured Love was overall a great story. I enjoyed it but I found it lacking in some ways. The chemistry and love between Evie and Landon was undeniable but I wasn't invested in their story. I felt that part one was fast paced at certain times and I would have liked a little more detailed descriptions instead of only getting a casual play by play feeling. Part two was great but the last 20% was a little tiresome and predictable.

Landon and Evie were the reason I kept reading because of their lo
Bubu
Jul 22, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: cr, 1-star
DNF at 21%

Look, I'm a sucker for second chance romances. Throw them at me, bury me with them, shove them down my throat, the 'Buy now with 1-click' button is my bestestestestest friend in the world!

However, at 21% I was still stuck with two teenagers who were talking about which Hogwarts House they'd be in. Authors, I know you love inserting pop-cultural references, thinking it'll make the story more relatable, but Harry Potter is getting old. And this is me who loves, no adores, the Harry Potte
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rating:

“There's only two choices: it's either worth it, or it's not. So I choose blindly. Desperately. I choose Evie. And our love- our fractured, splinted, restored love- is fucking worth it.”

Oh. My. God. I am super in love with this book!

The blurb just held my attention and I was just a goner from there. Both the MCs are going to be neurosurgeons and I assumed their back story would just be that, a back story. But I was blown away!

The book is divided into two parts. And I'm like, this is
Myla
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The moment I read/saw the teaser of this book I knew that this is going to be a great read for me and surely it was! Ella James was able to captivate my attention the moment I started reading the story of Evie & Landon. It was a second chance romance between foster brother and sister.

When Landon became Evie's foster step-brother, the attraction was already there. Trying to fight it was useless and so they try to sneak in behind her parents back but of course, they are bound to get caught. An
Lucia
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1-2-stars-read
I love second chance romance but this one felt flat to me. I blame weak and overly dramatic storyline. (I have never encountered heroine who would cry so much in so few pages and overall story was quite unbelievable...)
Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Dividida entre passado e presente, Fractured Love é uma história contada sob o ponto de vista de Landon e Evie e aborda não só o romance Tabu entre eles, mas também a amizade, o primeiro amor, as segundas chances e amadurecimento.

Gostei bastante, tem muitos elementos que gosto em uma história e a escrita é uma daquelas que você não larga até acabar. Só não ganhou nota total pois a reaproximação deles foi rápida e os acontecimentos do final foram um pouquinho corridos para mim. Alguns acontecime
Shayna
~*~ 4 1/2 STARS ~*~

FRACTURED LOVE is definitely a SERIES FAVORITE for me! I was HOOKED from the synopsis, but that's usually the case with an author like Ella James. She hooks me in so quickly and with so few words, and then she transports me to something truly beautiful and heartbreaking. And that prologue?! My heart was in my throat for those few pages alone. I think I knew then, that Evie and Landon's story was going to be something special...something tough...something beautiful.

"It's wron
Shannon Moore
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
“You’re the kind of good girl bad guys always go for.”

Second chance romances aren't one of my favourite tropes ever - I know, I'm in the minority - but then there's sometimes where I stumble upon a really well written second chance, and it changes my perspective. If you want to make me believe that these characters had a past and loved each other, you need to SHOW me! I'm a show, not tell type of gal. Pretty words won't fool me, give me proof. That's exactly what the author does in Fractured
maggieandteddy
The blurb is what hooked me to read this book. I love a forbidden love & Medical/Dr Love tropes. This book had them both! I read this as a standalone & that's what it was to me.
This starts off as a typical YA romance. Evie is the daughter of two Doctors (the Rutherfords) in affluent suburban North Carolina. She's 16 y/o, very well adjusted and very intelligent like her parents. Evie's parents are very busy but have it in their hearts to take in foster children.
Evie's sister Emmaline is
Mary Helen
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Ella James has the ability to make my heart soar and rip it out all in the same day. Reading Fractured Love today was an emotional roller-coaster which has left my heart reeling in the aftermath.

Taking two complete strangers and bringing them together with intense emotional intimacy all within the confines of a few pages is an amazing skill Ella James brings to her books.

Fractured Love begins with Landon and Evie meeting as teenagers. Landon is perfect; Brooding, snarky, intelligent, and loyal
mells_view
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 "Loving Landon is like breathing," stars.

Sigh.

I feel like Ella James really enjoys making people cry. Yes Evie and Landon's story is so super duper sweet. It's young taboo love, and you want to root for them even though it may be a little bit wrong. It's young love that you pray is lasting. Ugh. I feel like I can't really say much more or it will ruin this story. The basics are that Evie falls for her foster brother. Should she be doing this? Probably not, but you sometimes can't help who you
Letícia Kartalian
Jun 07, 2017 rated it liked it
O passado dos dois me interessou mais que o presente.
Não consegui me envolver com os personagens e é com dor no coração que eu dou essa nota, porque esse livro tinha TUDO pra ser incrível.
Até 50% do livro, a história me levou, eu tava curtindo, daí depois ele foi corrido e só foi me perdendo e me perdendo e perdendo. Pena. :(

---------------
Nem li os dois primeiros, mas quem mandou a autora postar o quote abaixo?
"I slept with my foster brother. When my parents found us out, they sent him packing.
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided in exchange fir an honest review*

4.5 Stars!

Ella James took me on such an emotional roller-coaster ride. Just from reading the blurb, you get an inkling of what this book is about. But oh my gosh, it's that and so much more. You get reeled in and you get lost within the two main characters (Evie and Landon). There so much depth to this story. So much emotion. Just, so much.

"The boy standing beside her is the physical equivalent of a secret, and in looking at him, I just heard
Emma
Jul 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-wishlist
Evie and Landon meet for the first time as teenagers due to a misunderstanding with the foster care assignments. Evie has a secure home with loving, generous parents while Landon has been in the foster system since the age of two. Landon has encountered more than his fair share of hardship in his young life, leaving him emotionally vulnerable and suffering from insomnia and nightmares.

Fractured Love is divided into two separate sections. the first section deals with the history between Evie and
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Fractured CROWNS

Fractured Love is another romantic tale of two people who have limits placed on their relationship, preventing them from being together during the time period they originally meet. It is filled with love, heartbreak, and reconciliation, all the makings of a good romance.

Landon is such a broken young man when readers meet him, and yet he has this strength beneath the surface to help him endure. As a young man, we see how being abandoned has chang
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

POV: First Person, Dual
Plot: 5+++
Characters: 5+++
Scorching Level: 5+++
HEA: Um...hello. Not telling.

This was amazing!!!!
This book proved why I love Ella James so much!!! It had everything! An intriguing story, relatable characters, an emotional love story and the bittersweet taste of the forbidden.
Evie never expected to fall for her new foster brother. It is one thing to be friends with your f
Sofia Lazaridou
Jul 19, 2017 rated it liked it
The story is divided into two parts. The first part which shows us how Landon and Evie met and fell in love got 5 stars from me and the second part shows us what happens when they met again a decade later which got 2 stars from me. I read the blurb, just before I began the book, so I was aware of what happened and thought that it was unnecessary to read 10 chapters (half the book) on the main characters as teenagers. Turns out that I loved that part. I could see how these two fell in love. This ...more
The Book Bee
Jul 11, 2017 marked it as to-read
Is anyone else seeing these teasers and getting more excited for this one??

April Symes
This is a gripping and emotional 2nd chance romance that will capture you from the first page until the very last of this book. The book starts off when the characters were younger and first met- 17-year-old Landon met a very pretty and intriguing girl at school named Evie. She happens to be his new foster sister. Evie and her family expected a seven year old boy to move into the newly decorated Star Wars / Harry Potter room. But social services screwed up on that and didn’t provide accurate inf ...more
A.M. Hargrove
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Fractured Hearts

I adored this story-- Evie was the adorable smart and caring girl who wanted to dive into Landon's heart and save him from all his pain and suffering. Landon was the wickedly intelligent boy who had lived far more than his share of troubled years and found in Evie that perfect human being he'd never met before. It was heart wrenching, sweet, hot and fiery, and the characters were the kind you could imagine having as your best friends. Once I started, I couldn't put it down--it
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly, ratula
When I read the blurb for Fractured Love I knew I needed to read it. I absolutely love Ella James' writing and completely fell in love with The Boy Next Door a few months earlier. Now after reading Fractured Love I can once again say that this woman knocked my socks off! There is something about the Forbidden step/foster brother trope combined with the second chance romance that just gets me! I absolutely loved this book! I felt Landon and Evie had a sweet almost raw emotional connection. I love ...more
Jul 23, 2017 added it
***ARC Provided by the Author and The Next Step PR***

Thud.

Angst. So much angst.

My heart was in my throat for so much of this book. The beginning, as is so very Ella James, was so taboo and so compelling. You are drawn into the story of Landon and Evie.

There were parts at the end that had me teary, and there were parts at the beginning that had me gasping and hurting for the 2 people who really hadn't done anything wrong, for parents who wanted to do the best they could, and for a whole bunch of
Bargain Basement: FREE Book 1 9 Jul 19, 2017 03:30PM
Ella James is the USA Today bestselling author of seventeen teen and adult love stories. She's an angst-a-holic who loves exploring difficult situations and the emotions of the people caught up in them. Also, smut. But always, always romance.

Ella's obsessions include vanilla cream soda, hiking, other obscure, crunchy stuff like rock collecting, and the antics of her three little monsters.

To find
More about Ella James...

Off-Limits Romance (3 books)
  • Crown Jewels (Off-Limits Romance, #1)
  • The Boy Next Door (Off-Limits Romance, #2)

“She looked at me, and she saw something no one else did. Even I don't know what." -Landon” 0 likes