Start by marking “Fast Burn (Body Armor, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fast Burn (Body Armor, #4)

Fast Burn

(Body Armor #4)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  1,351 Ratings  ·  339 Reviews
For the woman who’s his perfect match, he’s willing to break the rules…

The moment Brand Berry meets beautiful, driven Sahara Silver, the connection between them is electric. It’s also something he can’t pursue. Sahara wants him, sure—to join Body Armor, where his MMA skills, size and cocky attitude make him perfect for her elite crew of bodyguards. For Sahara, the agency a
Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages
Published March 20th 2018 by Hqn

To ask other readers questions about Fast Burn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fast Burn

.Under the pages
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review available at Under the Pages.

XxTainaxX
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve been a long time Lori Foster fan. What really made this story work for me was Sahara. She was not the typical heroine. She was independent and strong in a way that doesn’t always translate well in stories. She knows what she wants and isn’t apologetic. She is sassy, but it’s used in ways that enhances the story. There’s a sweet and vulnerable side to her as well.

Brand has been on Sahara’s radar for a while now. They have an instant attraction that they both seem to fight in their own way b
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳After one long sit down for this puppy, I was able to finish it with a BANG of story that captivated me indeed with its drama and angst...

➳Keeping this review nice and sweet... The two main characters have such a powerful chemistry that I was surprised at how much I truly did like the story. Sahara and Brand have their ups and downs, but no matter what, their chemistry brings them back together. This is a story filled with powerful drama that is mixed with the correct balance of lust, passion
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lori Foster Fans, Romance
4 Who's Bossy Now Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
What I love about Lori Foster's writing is the idea of Strong Women. She will create a woman who knows how to deal...Deal with business, adversity, danger and handle all of it in stilettos. In fact,
Sahara Silver's fashionable heels almost became another character of their own... and in Real Life would have an Instagram and Twitter account, I bet...

But I digress...My meaning is that in almost all of the reading I have done with Foster, the women hold t
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Hi, it's me. The one who hasn't read the first three books in this series. The only thing that was really explained from the start was his weird family, so I'm guessing it was in one of the previous books. It was talked about like everyone should know it already.

Overall, I loved Brand and Sahara. They were so hot together. I loved their interactions not only with each other, but also with the rest of the team (really makes me wish I had read their books). The brother and b
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
This blurb gives me tingles.
That is all. (And I do love MMA heroes so this is incentive enough)

I received an Advanced Review Copy from the author in exchange for my review.

More reviews and book talk at :

You can find me here too ☞
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Sahara's story is finally here. She's the boss of the Body Armor Bodyguard Agency - ever since she inherited it after her brother disappeared and was presumed dead. But Sahara still believes he is out there somewhere.

But the most important thing for now is ... convince Brand to work for her. But he's still resisting all her offers.

Brand would be interested in working for the agency, but he doesn't mix business with pleasure and he is SO interested in pleasuring Sahara. But she's only interested
Anita
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This is the best book of the series, too bad, it's the last one. This is an excellent example of what I class as Romantic-Suspense Lite. Romance, suspense/mystery on the light side with a touch of humor. This book does it all and extremely well. I can't wait to read what Lori Foster does next.

Throughout the series there has been an overarching mystery: What actually happened t
Beth
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sahara wants Brand to join her security firm, Body Armor.

Brand wants Sahara.

Not willing to compromise, Brand decides that his number one person to protect is Sahara. Especially after she is kidnapped by people claiming to know where her brother is.

The action take place at high velocity with Sahara in crosshairs and its all up to Brand and her loyal MMA fighting staff of Body Armor to get her out alive.

Sizzling sex appeal, Brand's and Sahara's tumultuous relationship finally comes to head!

Cauti
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I’ve enjoyed Lori Foster’s Body Armor series, but I’ll admit I’ve been waiting for this story. Since the first book I’ve been a bit enamored by agency owner Sahara Silver. She is tough, she is skilled, she is dedicated, and she is persistent and I’ve enjoyed her interactions with Brand Berry as she has tried to recruit him for her stable of ex-MMA fighters turned bodyguards. Fast Burn was fun and sexy, but it also had heart making it a joy to read.

Sahara Silver inherited Body Armor when her brot
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
Yes, Sahara amused him. She also kept him on a keen edge of lust. And when she smiled in that certain way, he had no idea what to expect…but he knew he had to be ready.

It's been entirely too long since I read a Lori Foster book. To be perfectly honest, I didn't even bother to read the blurb before adding this book. When I'm in the mood for a steamy contemporary romance with a dash of suspense, Foster always hits the spot. Now here's my confession...
And I'll warn the reading order OCD
Under the Covers Book Blog

I was really thrilled for this to be Sahara’s book. She has an interesting situation as the boss of Body Armor, an elite bodyguard agency. But she wasn’t the original owner. Her brother was. Now that he has gone missing, Sahara is the one running things. She is looking to add another member to her team when Brand Berry, but he isn’t as accommodat
Missy's Book World
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-arc
Fast Burn is the fourth and final book in the Body Armor series. This can be read as a standalone but is more enjoyable if you read the previous books. I loved Sahara and Brands story. This was my favorite book in the series without a doubt. Fast Burn had the perfect balance of romance, suspense and action.
Irene
4 stars

Fast Burn by Lori Foster is a well written and entertaining read.
The storyline held my interest all throughout the book, it was well paced, enough drama and suspense to keep you turning the pages and I loved watching Brand and Sahara come together.
These two made me laugh and they made me swoon, they had amazing chemistry and I loved how they just got each other.

description

Fast Burn is the fourth book in the Body Armor series, each book can be read as a standalone and I highly recommend them.

Fast Bur
Alyse
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Personally, I have been WAITING for Sahara's book. Other previous books in the Body Armor series just weren't my favorite. They weren't bad by any means. They just didn't live up to what I loved about these characters in the Ultimate series. Sahara Silver was a special character in this series for me and she didn't let me down!

Sahara Silver is the boss of Body Armor Bodyguard Agency. She inherited it when her brother went missing and is presumed dead. Sahara believes her brother is out there som
Julie (Jewls Book Blog)
I adored Sahara’s bossy nature and take no prisoners attitude and got a kick out of how easily she lulled people into underestimating her! Brand was just as favorable with his protective and very bossy mind set, so I was surprised how far he’d compromise with Sahara on a variety of matters.

The mystery behind Sahara’s brother Scott and his disappearance gave a lively edge to the story. It also helped quicken relations between our stalwart H/h with frustrating and sometimes highly amusing results
☕ Kimberly
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coffee Dates with Fast Burn

First Date: Throughout the series, we've seen Brand Berry. He is friends with the former MMA fighters who joined Body Armor and Sahara has been trying to persuade him to join. We've also been privy to the tantalizing chemistry between them. Both are stubborn, and from the onset, I was hooked. I loved their back and forth banter and when Sahara is kidnapped Brand unofficially joins the investigation.

Second Date: Sahara and Brand have this great chemistry that made for s
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
*I received a free copy of [title] from [publisher] via Netgalley. This has in no way influenced my voluntary review, which is honest and unbiased *Fast Burn was an utterly satisfying end to the Body Armor series, and I absolutely loved Brand and Sahara.

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews
Story:
Fast Burn had everything I love in a romantic suspense story! There was heat, of course. But there was also a lot of chemistry. And quite a bit of reluctance. Brand didn't w
Michele
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: con-rom, 0318
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

Say it isn’t over! Fast Burn is the fourth and reportedly final book in Lori Foster’s sexy and exciting Body Armor series. *sniffle* But in my humble opinion, she saved the best for last.

If you’ve been following this series, I’m sure you’ve been just waiting to get to know Sahara Silver and Brand Berry a whole lot better. And boy did we ever in Fast Burn. The title really does say it all. Their romance was super hot, full of feist
Marlene
Mar 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

Fast Burn is the fourth and it looks like final book in the Body Armor series. I’ve had a mixed reaction to the books in this series. I loved books two and three, Hard Justice and Close Contact, but had a lukewarm reaction to the first book in the series, Under Pressure.

My feelings about Fast Burn are all too similar to my feelings about Under Pressure. Let me explain…

This series is romantic suspense. That has meant that the bodyguards from the Body Armor A
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
This author never disappoints, such an easy, well paced read.
Sahara and Brand made a great couple, both bossy and stubborn and needing to control every situation. Maybe that sounds bad, but it made for entertaining reading. Who is the kidnapper and why? Sahara is in possible danger and Brand is determined to save her. She's a warrior herself though and is not sitting back waiting. I enjoyed the witty banter, the sexual tension and mystery behind the scenes. Great story.
Cheri
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My heart aches that this is the last book of this series. I read this in one night and picked it up again the next night to read through it again. It was great to see another side of Sahara. Brand was perfect for her. LH wrapped up this series with a glimpse of all the Body Armor men and their families. justice still cracks me up :)
Heather andrews
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brand's woman drives him to distraction, “yeah.” He enjoyed it a lot. Holding the wheel tight and keeping his gaze on the road, he said, “Maybe you should save the teasing until we’re home in bed, though.” Sahara really drives her man bonkers at times, “don’t you dare soil your shirt! We’re already going to be late getting to the party. I don’t want you showing up shirtless.” Incredulous, Brand stared at her." I enjoyed the heck out of this book, I loved Sahara the girl drove Brand crazy.
Susan
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good conclusion to this series. Though it can be read as a stand-alone, the experience is richer if the previous books are read first. From the moment that Brand and Sahara met in the first book, there has been an undeniable connection that is more than just physical attraction. However, both resist it. Sahara wants Brand to join the team at Body Armor and she pulls out all the stops to make it happen, but Brand isn't having it. He knows he couldn't work for her, as that would cause too many pro ...more
Shannon
4.5*

Fast Burn is the sexy, suspenseful conclusion to the Body Armor series. As the saying goes, they save the best for last, and in this case I am in complete agreement! Although I’ve loved each of the books in this series, this one was probably my favorite.

Sahara has been such an interesting character throughout these books, one we really haven’t gotten to know very well, so it was great to finally get her full story. While her main focus has been on finding her brother and proving he’s not re
Brandi
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful end to a great grouping of books.

Sahara made Body Armor the premier bodyguard agency after her brother was presumed dead. Hiring good looking, muscular men to guard high profile clients. Now she wanted Brand as part of that group. Brand wants something else, her!

As a mystery unravels, they grow much closer.

I loved the ups and downs of the story! I loved seeing someone who loves being the boss give in to letting someone else lead. Can't wait to see what Ms. Foster has up her sleeve f
Denise
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoy Lori Foster’s writing style. This a story involving two strong characters, Brand and Sahara. Their relationship was fun to watch, confrontations, laughs and steam. It is a stand-alone book but I love that she brings in previous characters and family atmosphere. Enjoy!
Navjyot
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Michele
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in Lori Fosters “Body Armor” series - here in “Fast Burn” we see a familiar hard as nails boss and owner of Body Armor, Sahara in a new light. Sahara is used to getting what she wants but the thing she currently wants most is for Brand, a current MMA fighter, to work for her. He on the other hand has a different idea, she can be the boss to her employees at work but he wants to be the boss everywhere else. While they are trying to figure everything out Sahara’s past (actu ...more

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro

Body Armor (4 books)
  • Under Pressure (Body Armor, #1)
  • Hard Justice (Body Armor, #2)
  • Close Contact (Body Armor, #3)