Start by marking “Bordello” as Want to Read:
Bordello

Bordello

Giovanni's life has been mapped out for him since birth. Born into the mob it's all he's ever known. Dalla nascita. Per sangue. Famiglia. By birth. By blood. Family.

But when he stumbles upon Aria, everything he's embraced and accepted about his life gets thrown out the window.

Without thinking, Giovanni kidnaps Aria in order to save her but is it considered saving someone w
Published December 9th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services (first published November 10th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Bordello, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bordello

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-arcs
4 By Birth. By Blood. Family Stars

photo Giovanni_zps0vlsmplc.jpg
I am Giovanni Valentino and my family runs one of the most powerful crime organizations in italy as well as Nevada.

Giovanni runs a bordello started by his grandfather as a way to launder money. Of course Giovanni is the 'saint of sluts' kind of owner offering his girls counseling and protection.

Giovanni has watched his parents live a loveless marriage so vows never to marry, instead he is sleeping with anyone he wants including Cecilia the daughter of his da
Tabitha Willbanks
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this stand alone spin-off!! Nikki has become an automatic read for me. There is no ifs, ands, or buts, about it. Bordello was no exception. When I started reading it, I knew I was going to love Giovanni just as much as her fighting crew. This is a short and sweet little review, because I feel like anything else I can add will be a spoiler, and those are just mean. So do yourself a favor, and grab this book!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
-Lynzi, ☆☆☆☆☆

Wow!!! I did not see Gio's story going that way. Wow. I'm just blown away. With the little I got to see of him in Ashley's story, I definitely didn't think THIS would be his ending. Well not really ending, but his story. His life.

Giovanni's whole life was prepped and planned for him to take over the family business. Taking over as the leader of the Valentino organization, was what he was born to do. Being a mob boss, is what he excels at. He''s ruthless when he needs to be, and alwa
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 By Birth. By Blood. Family Stars

photo Giovanni_zps0vlsmplc.jpg

BookSmacked
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bordello is the first book I have read by Nikki Ash and I gotta say this book was so good.

Giovanni has his life mapped out for him being born into the mob. He has no time for relationships but when he meets Aria and kidnaps her to rescue her well things change.

Let's talk about the irony of the fact that he Kidnaps her to save her. Going from one life to another one would think that yeah this doesn't look promising, right? However with this storyline it works. It's unconventional but made the i
Shannon
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bordello is so different than Nikki's Fighting series. I was expecting some sweet romance. That is not what I got and I am fine with that! I love to be surprised and Nikki did just that for me with this book! Gio is mentioned in the Fighting series but this can be read as a stand- alone.

Aria has been through the ringer! She has been mistreated and seen more bad than good in her life. She doesn't feel sorry for herself and she still has a sense of humor and is kind. She was a very likable charac
Expresso
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I swear Giovanni is one of the sexiest names in creation! Sexy name. Sexy man. The icing of the cake? He’s the underboss of his family! Yes he’s Mafia! Can you say perfection???!!!

Bordello definitely fed the darkness in my soul! There are some scenes that may be triggers to some so proceed with caution. The scenes are dark but very NECESSARY to the story. Kudos to Ash for writing the scenes with integrity!

Gio and Aria are doomed from the start. Countless forces are against them! I had to remem
Brandy Roberts
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed all of Nikki Ashs books but there was something about Bordello that really called to me to were I didn't want to put my kindle down , this can be read as a standalone but I suggest that you read fighting for your love because the heroine in that is mentioned in this one and the hero in this makes an appearance . Gio and Aria don't meet in a sunshine and rainbow kind of way lets just say it got me very emotional seeing the conditions that the heroine was going through . Gio fight ...more
Viridiana Dimas
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Vegas Stars!!

Nikki Ash brought all the feels with Bordello and took me on a darker side than most of her other books. Right from the start you get hit with a punch in the heartstrings with Aria's story. Loved how intense it was from the start and kept me turning page by page. I devoured this book in one night and couldn't get enough of it.

Giovanni is definitely a man not to be messed with. He's hard, ruthless, and has no place in his life for relationships. I loved how loyal he was to his fa
Spazzy
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BEST BOOK YET by author Nikki Ash! Have loved all of her books but this one was particularly special. Such an amazing story that has you wanting more and anxious for the ending. Absolutely loved this book!
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I enjoy getting myself locked away in a book and when I come up for air, and say I am so glad I found this book. This is one of those times I am wandering why I can't find more good reads like this. At times I thought the timeline, the trust and other things were too fast, but it didn't take anything away from the story here. There are triggers in this story, so be aware before you dive into it, because the more you get into this story you will have a harder time pulling yourself away fro
Jamie
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book took me on a rollercoaster ride.If you enjoy a good mafia book , then this is a must read for you.Gio and Aria have wall built around there hearts , those walls come apart brick by brick through out the book. I liked how Aria had a strong back bone and some sass to her . She didn't let Gio or anyone else walk all over her. Gio was apart of the "family business" and was very loyal to the business, he was a strong and powerful man set in his ways til Aria changed all that. The characters ...more
Diana Munn
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a new and amazing shift in books for Nikki. It will ROCK your world and leave you speechless and wanting more. This book will also have you on an emotional rollercoaster. You will scream, laugh and cry, you will hurt when they hurt and be happy when they are happy. It will even have you wanting to throw your kindle at times.
We fall in love with the hero to the rescue of Giovanni even though he Is the tough mob boss who will kill at the expense of no one, don’t cross him because you wil
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I want to state before I start my review that Bordello has some scenes that could be triggers for some readers, this is a darker romance so proceed with caution if you have triggers.

Now that that is out of the way can I say OMG Bordello completely hooked me in within pages. As I mentioned this is a darker romance but it is also a mafia romance and you know how much I love those. Giovanni and Aria’s story will wra
Noel
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Epic Love

Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase

Wow.....

This book is totally riviting from the start. Honestly I was a bit confused on the way Aria spoke at first but after I caught on I was like HOLY CRAP!!!
Gio, well if you've read Nikki Ash's Fight series you know he's just hardcore and comes off with major sex appeal. Then him and Aria meeting even the way it happened was just WHOA!! You just can see it all when these two are together, she gets a side of him no one else really does even if s
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
I’m constantly amazed by Nikki Ash. Every time I read one of her books I get completely lost in the story. Bordello, however, was amplified by a million. I was so engrossed in this book a bomb could have gone off and I wouldn’t have noticed. Brilliantly written, utterly heartbreaking, drama that leaves you gasping,and filled with an epic love that knows no bounds Bordello is incredible.

When Gio saves Aria by kidnapping her he has no idea how throughly he’s changed both their lives. It wasn’t di
EpicRomanceReviews
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
⭐)

.•.•⭐) .•⭐')

(.• (.•`
❤~🌟~❤4.5 SPECTACULAR STARS!❤~🌟~❤

“If you run, I will catch you. You are mine now.”

BORDELLO was absolutely spellbinding!!! ! This was my first book by the fabulously talented Nikki Ash and it will not be my last!!! This sumptuous mafia tale, which follows the trials and tribulations of crime lord Giovanni Valentino and his newly acquired “acquisition,” the beautiful, beleaguered Aria Sutton, satiated my lust for the DARK and LASCIVIOUS with a hefty chaser of SWEETNESS!

Th
Sheila'S Book Corner
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ashley
Where to start.... I love Nikki Ash's writing.... a little bit obsessively to be honest lol and I can tell you that this book is a complete 360 from what she normally writes, but this book may be my favorite book that she has published! I started this book and could not put it down!! I was up until 2:30 in the morning reading because I could not put it down I NEEDED to see what happened with Aria and Gio.
This book is not rainbows and butterflies.
This book is filled with raw emotions and shows t
Ashley Julia VanAlstyne
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoyed the Fighting Series you will fall in love with Gio and Aria's Story in Bordello by Nikki Ash!! I was gifted a copy and so glad I was one of the lucky ones!! There is nothing hotter than an alpha Mafia man and a strong-willed woman and Giovanni Valentino and Aria Sutton are those in a nutshell... their story, their love, their strength, their heartache, their bond, all of it sucked me in from the first page and kept me enthralled to the very last sentence. You should definitely tak ...more
Vanessa Serrano
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 "Dalla nascita. Per sangue. Famiglia" STARS

What an incredible ride Bordello was. Nikki Ash did an amazing job!

This book is STUNNING!!!
I didn’t want it to end and could not put it down! IT’S PERFECT!! The characters are fantastic, the writing, the plot! YOU HAVE TO READ IT!

In Bordello we met Giovanni Valentino, a soon to be Mafia boss, a mysterious character, he's cold, he's ruthless and he has convinced himself he'll never fall in love but everything can happen right? *wink*

And we also met
Cinderella (Nysa Bookish)
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first Nikki Ash book and boy am I glad I read it.
The chemistry between Gio and Aria was off the chart, and the story line grabs you by the throat and doesn't let you. The intensity, the passion and and angst was truly of the charts. I am super excited to read her other books and can't wait for any future releases.
Linda Rea
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this story and how you really get a feeling of the things that take place in a mob family. Giovanni has been handling his families Bordello since his mom gave it up and being the oldest he is being groomed to run it one day. When one of the patrons gets rough with one of his girls he kicks him out but gives him a little time to pay back his loan. When the loan isn’t paid back he goes to his house and discovers a woman locked up in the cellar but being the boss when she asked for his ...more
Samantha
May 11, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5 stars.

This started off strong with a very dark story. Giovanni is strong and takes no prisoner. Aria had a very bad hand in life.

Somewhere after they met, things went wrong for me in the story. He became mush and was definitely too forth coming with her about all the intimacies of his business and the life. I didn't buy it.

Overall, there are parts that I did like but I didn't love it.
KKB
Apr 14, 2019 rated it liked it
The writing is good but it's too many triggers.
Krys The Reading Blogger
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Reading Bordello was like being on an emotional roller coaster ride, with all the feels, highs and lows, pain and joy, romantic and sweet with a ton of angst. There were some parts that physically pained me to read and I literally had to put my kindle down and walk away, came back read some more and all was better.

I had a love/hate relationship with Giovanni. He was like a damn sour patch kid (sweet and sour at times lol) but in the end he won me over. Aria, sweet, sweet Aria, this poor girl co
Ashely
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get arc to this book and I had never read any of her books. I could not put it down I loved it. I had not read a good mob book in a while. I loved how strong Aria was all the stuff she went thru she would not back down I loved that about her. I loved giovanni how he was very powerful but would go weak just for her I love how much he loved her would do anything for her thank you so much for giving me arc and since then I have read all ur books now I can't wait for the next o ...more
Lisa
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book!!! You do not have to read any other books by Nikki before reading this (but the other books are amazing so you should). Giovanni is not a nice guy but then he comes to the rescue of a woman that was in trouble so you see another side of him. Great story..
Nicole Erard
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Omg!! This book is hot, but also very emotional dealing with real issues!! You love a hot mob boss alpha and a sassy strong woman this is your book!!!
Kniki
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gio and Aria, wow! What a remarkable story. Gio seems to be a strong willed man, but the fact that he put his work life aside to help Aria says A LOT. I felt like they were meant to be from the very beginning, Love is crazy like that. This story had me hooked all the way through the crazy ups and crazy downs and everything else along the way!! AMAZING story!
Mette
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
With Bordello Nikki Ash is exploring the darker side of life. This is a completely different kind of story from her earlier work. I do hope she keeps writing her sweet love stories, but this much more gritty kind of story is much appreciated too.

Bordello still takes place in Las Vegas and is a spin off of The Fighting Series. It is the story of Giovanni the boss of a bordello and Aria the abused stepdaugter of a senator.
It is dark, gritty and tough to read at times, but at other times so fantas
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please delete image and add cover 3 19 Nov 10, 2017 06:58PM

• The Guardian
  • Sweet Trouble
  • Memory (Scars, #2)
  • Rogue Blood (The Untouchables #4)
  • Devil in Spurs
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 3 (Ripple Effect, #3)
  • The Filthy Series (Filthy, #1-6)
  • Glass Cage
  • Promise Me (Beggar's Choice #1)
  • The King & His Queen (Pict King Series Book 3)
  • A Bad Man: Joey (The Bacelli Crime Family, #1)
  • Caress and Conquer
  • Cut Wide Open (Bleeding Scars MC, #1)
  • Mansions
  • My Ward My Woman
  • Adam's Promise
  • Sex, Lies & Nikolai
  • Captive Passions (Captive, #1)
Nikki Ash resides in South Florida where she is an English teacher and mom by day and a writer by night. When she’s not writing, you can find her with a book in her hand. From the Boxcar Children to Wuthering Heights to the latest Single Parent Romance, she has lived and breathed every type of book.

Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out. - Pam Allyn

While reading and writing ar