Start by marking “Spring (Seasons Within, #2)” as Want to Read:
Spring (Seasons Within, #2)

Spring

(Seasons Within #2)

Gaia finally knows who she is and what she’s meant to do. It’s only been a few weeks since the earth element woke in her. Now that she’s embracing her role as Mother Nature, she must journey with her group of power-wielding friends in a race against time to get back home before Azazel reaches them.

With the awakening of a brand new element, her true past with Edan, a dange
Paperback, First Edition, 400 pages
Published September 1st 2017 by Acorn Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Spring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spring

Adri G.M.
See? Told you! A.D.D.I.C.T.I.V.E!!!!

I've read it three times and I couldn't put it down once. There went my life for days, but it was soooo worth it!

Characters, plot and writer. They have all grown so much! It makes the story a MUST READ of Fantasy YA.

I usually can't write a review without spoilers, so I'll leave it with this: Terra is a place I would LOVE to see! And trust me, you'll fall inlove with it too ♡

Oh! And this: Veter is MINE!!! ♡♡♡♡
Jessica Therrien
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the release of this book tomorrow!!!!
Claire
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

I re-read Seasons Within right before picking Spring up, this isn’t something I usually do but I am so glad I did as Lele Iturrioz has created such a vivid and vibrant world by reading both books back to back I was able to become fully immersed and remember all of the details from the first book before discovering what was to come in the second.

Now that Gaia knows who she truly is, and what her destiny is she works with the six to accomplish i
Brianda
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review.

Jeez!!! Where to begin?
I looooooved the first instalment, so I had very high hopes for the second one... And it TOTALLY delivered.
Plot, descriptions, characters, pace. All of it! It was like reading something out of Sense8, but for YA, and I sooo wanna be part of their cluster (in this case, part of the Six).
You can tell by the very beginning how much the author has grown, and her story with her.
I laughed, yelled, swooned, cried. All of it in
Natshane
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
When it comes to Lele, she has a way to blow my brain out of proportions. She has done it again with Spring!

When I first read Seasons Within, I fell in love with the characters and the world setting. I loved G's innocence, Edan's protectiveness, Priyam's humor and the bada**ness of The Six, the group has a way of making the readers feel included into their warm circle and I savored every second of it. In all honesty, they are a family and I couldn't imagine it being anyone else - which brings me
Please Pass the Books
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spring by Lele Iturrioz is the second book in the YA coming of age Season's Within fantasy series, picking up with teenaged Gaia as she accepts her destiny as Mother Nature.

"Gaia released the air through her mouth and concentrated. She could feel the warmth of her hands passing all the way towards the seed, and the seed began to beat like a heart."

*sigh* So pretty.

With her core group of friends, The Six, the journey to a gate that gets them back home to Terra begins, but Azazel continues to hind
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Gaia and her friends need to get to one of the gates that will take them home to Terra before Azazel reaches them. While on their journey across the country Azazel keeps sending his monsters into their path to slow them down.

Gaia finally knows who she is but she can’t remember the past yet. But it is coming to her in bits and pieces a little at a time with each wielding of a different element.

Gaia is remembering more about Edan and who he is to her and they are both trying to figure out their re
Paola Pavón
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The action continues as Gaia keeps learning how to be mother nature, she is getting pretty good and starting to feel like she finally has an identity, even things with Edan are getting better (my favorite part tbh), but not everything is as easy as it seems, Azazel won't give up until he stops Gaia and her squad.

Gaia is rediscovering so many things about her past and she is developing her affection towards Edan; but with the danger, hiding places, and a traitor inside her group, Gaia needs to fo
Angi Burns ~Rabid Readers Book Blog
Spring
by Lele Iturrioz
Reviewed by Angi

Let me start by saying HOLY WOW!!

I had the oppprtunity to review this thru Xpresso Book Tours. I was lucky enough to read both one and two consecutively. because after one you need two!

This book has fantasy and magic and excitement. Its an epic adventure that makes you want more and makes you really want to be part of the gang.

The characters are so well written you feel for them ,you know them and you root for them. Every page you turn takes you further
Eva Martín
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seasons within is one of the best sagas i've ever read.
Every time i finish each, i wish i had in my hands the next one.
Spring is exciting and mesmerizing, you'll get hook up immediately.
This time Gaia knows how having a family feels like. She starts to meet the group better, even love them. The relationship between her and Edan is blooming finally. She discovers new powers and wills inside her, and a brand new element during their journey, all to protect her friends.
Everything is going perfect,
Brenda Pavon
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I totally loved this book, going back to Gia’s life and reading about their adventures on the way to Terra was AMAZING, it is a great book, Lele continues making an awesome work, it makes you experience a lot of emotions, love, happiness, sadness, hate (Yes, I’m talking about you Synthia, FU), I really recommend it, with this book you can travel to another world (Terra) and forget all your problems, discover new things about each character and their history, if you liked SW you are going to love ...more
Ignaz V
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For each new mystery we solve, we get new unanswered questions...

Everything that made the first book great is back, supercharged!
Characters keep being masterfully developed, G's powers, relationships and OMFG THE HUMOR!! I love Lele's humor as an author. Some parts are hilarious, but Oh! When things get serious! I was either having a great time reading this book, or hanging on the edge of my seat reading as fast as I could because I HAD TO KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT!
You learn even more about Gaia's p
Quique Flores Francisco
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The first book gets you choppy with the question of what will happen to Gaia and her group. Will it accomplish its purpose? She is a good protagonist, and although things got complicated a little, in the end she will be victorious.

I do not disappoint the second book, super recommended, is to laugh, angry, and even cry. A whole lot of emotions that makes us love him more.
Sally Maxwell
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
So very good, these books have sucked me in and I have enjoyed every moment of it.
And boy did I cry like a baby near the end.
Now to wait for the third book, I can’t wait to see what happens in the next instalment!
Review to come
Jannin (The Booknerd Dragon)
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Full review here.
Holly Kammier
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! It is a fantastic follow-up to the first book in this series Seasons Within. I highly recommend reading Spring!!!
Mane Potter
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the first one. I trully loved it. When I read the first book, I fell in love, but this one...OMG it's much more intense. Loved it. ♥
Lizzy De Ruffiar
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
el primero es muy bonito aunque no le emtemdo tanto esta muy cool u me encanta gaia por su historia
Kelsey Wheeler
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So I guess I was having one of my moments at the time, but I didn’t realize this wasn’t the
first book in the series. I definitely still enjoyed it though and I still think I completely understood the story.
I loved the writing! It was hilarious, but of course also serious! Most of the time I was on edge, reading as fast as I could needing to know what happens next! Everything was so exciting and dangerous, packed full of action!
Gaia is pretty much Mother Nature, so basically she’s a badass and
Sebastian Black
Sara Lopez
rated it it was ok
Jun 01, 2019
Yuz Mendoza
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With the first book you get excited, but certainly with the second you fall in love.

The best you can read, a spectacular saga that no doubt falls in love. Gaia is an intelligent and courageous protagonist, with a burning future.

If you have not read this book and the first one, I do not know what you expect.

I love Veter😍
SandraD
May 28, 2018
Ricardo Seeker
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The author's advance in this book is really noticeable. He knows how to narrate very well, get stung with the first book, and the structure of the second one is certainly to be admired.
Lele Iturrioz
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Brad Jordan
Goodreads Librari...: Need help erasing cover 3 14 Jun 01, 2017 02:01PM
Major geek by day, hermit writer by night! Love books, sugar gliders and everything that comes in a taco.

I’m the author of the YA fantasy series, Seasons Within

I spend my time writing, planning on writing,  reading, eating (yum!), doing some Muay Thai and drinking industrial amounts of coffee with a fellow writer :)

Seasons Within (2 books)
  • Seasons Within (Seasons Within, #1)