Start by marking “Heated Harmonies” as Want to Read:

Heated Harmonies

The music industry has always been her world, but it almost crushed his...

International superstar Zalayah is desperate to break out of her popstar box with a completely new image, a new look, and most importantly, a new sound. But after years of working with some of the biggest producers in the land, she knows she must go beyond the usual to get exactly what she's loo
Published May 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Heated Harmonies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heated Harmonies

Start your review of Heated Harmonies
Lindaisa
Jul 03, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed heated harmonies. I would have preferred there be a little bit more development as far as Zalayah and Gabriel's relationship. It started off with the right amount of tension and angst and then it was like, once they got over the initial conflict everything was rainbows and butterflies. All of the other issues were kind of glossed over.

I would have liked to see more about Gabe and Nigel, the head of Zalayahs record label. Or more of his mother's history. I understood on a large scale w
The CurvyJones
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short & sweet! This is my first read by Alex, though I have seen her about the interwebs for awhile, especially since she is 1/2 of the Girl Have You Read team! I typically dont' read books with "younger" characters because at 43 I have a hard time relating to their struggle and the issues they deal with in life... but this book was saaaaaaaaaaaanging to me during the #SundaySamples and the blurb sold me so I grabbed it and read it in one sitting, which I don't really do anymore. It was super ni ...more
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved this!

Content notes:(view spoiler)

This was my first Alexandra Warren book, but it’s definitely not going to be my last, especially as I want all the side characters stories too! This was such a great romance full of tension and sweetness that I
Teresa Mcmillian
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Making Sweet Music

Zalaya is a superstar musician trying to outgrow her teenage persona by transitioning to grown folks music. She runs into Gabriel and it is anything but love at first sight. Gabriel does not have a the best impression of the music industry due to past experiences, but Zalaya is not to be denied as she seeks him out for her new producer. I loved the story: the music as well as the romance. It was also great getting a cameo from Knox and Amerie.
Tiffanii White
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!

Swear I love how all the books connect but they are easily read as stand alones. This book was soooo good. I was vibe-ing with Z && Gabe. I loved their story. I would have loved to see them perform together since he can sing too, but hopefully the next series touches on Caleb and maybe her assistant Kelly...and we get to see more into Z and Gabes story. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Marlene Caldwell
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Warm,fuzzy,and hot!

Never expected a story about Zalayah to be even better than the book she showed up in as a future pop princess. Her story was believable and made it easy to get excited for her relationship with the reluctant Gabriel. The family sagas intertwined with the drama of their exes did not overtake the great, “Heated Harmonies” they brought to the pages of this fabulous read.
Geri
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastically written

Heated Harmonies tells the story of Zalayah and Gabe, two musically talented individuals who despite the odds against then fall develop a strong bond. I give it 5 stars, but would have really liked to know what happened with Gabe's dad and if that situation was ever resolved.
Kendra Thompson
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a ride!

As always Ms. Warren has penned a story of love and funny wit a little bit of pettiness and I enjoyed every minute. How other characters were weaved into this story was exciting and fun great add to this band of characters. Waiting for Caleb and Kelly to find their way.
CaroMommie
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book a lot. It may be a young adult novel but it’s real 🙂. We’ve all been at that age and this hits on all cylinders when it comes to behavior at that age.

Zalayah and Gabriel are a perfect match as is their story in getting to know each other and the problems they have to wade through.
Mabell
Jul 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Vibes🔥🔥

Loved Z and Gabe together, even though she was already successful, Besides her mother, Z did not have her person that was just about her, not her fame. Gabe was that and more. Loved everything about them. That is 2 books now that Shy is trying to hard to mess things up, if she dont already and I just have not found it, she need to get a story!😂
Carolyn
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was another amazing story by Ms. Warren. I liked both the hero and the heroine. A nice sweet, sexy love story. The back story dealing with the music industry was a nice touch, and a nice feature for the couple to make their connection. They made sweet music in perfect harmony..
Deirdre Davis
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Heated Harmonies

Another check for Alexandra Warren!!! Gabe and Z gave me life, music and drama. It was nice to get updated on Amerie, Knox and Elijah. I have renewed respect for what it takes to make good music. Good story!
Valerie
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read!!!

Totally enjoyed this book, Gabe and Zalayah were perfect together. I only wanted the situation with Nigel to be explored more, but I realize that's not what the book was about.
Peggy
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down

Rose & Gabe love story was hot with a little drama. Rose was at a crossroads in her singing career, she no longer wanted to be a Disney like star. With some fight, she get Gabe to work on record and the work and relationship turns into fire
Lee Holden, E.
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent read, I enjoyed the storyline and characters. Zalayah and Gabriel were good together. They were both stubborn, but they eventually made the relationship work. I recommend this book.
V. Rena
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good chemistry

I enjoyed reading about Zalayah and Gabriel. They produced good chemistry in and out of the studio. They experience their share of miscommunication and misunderstanding but learn how to communicate better in the end.
Arionna Stanley
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How refreshing

This was well written and stood out. I felt the chemistry immediately. One of my favorite couples although didnt come as close as Alexis and Jayden, lol. Might go back and read that series now that I mention it.
reneeNaDaBomb
Nov 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: pop-rock-stars
Heated Harmonies

The musical career of Zalayah Rose and her meeting with a new producer named Gabriel (Gabe) who changes her career for the better as well as changes her life with his ❤! It's a cute story.
Page Turner
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fully enjoyed this read from the author. I've read several of her books at this point, and not all have lived up to what I hoped to end up with, but this one did not disappoint. The author managed to cut the "pretty girl" usage down to only one ...more
cheryl herrera
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

This was truly a beautiful story even with the ups and downs. Gabriel and Rose had issues they each realized but accepted each other. With their unconditional love for one another was able to let them truly embrace their relationship.
Dee
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok Read

This was my first read from this author and I must say the book was borderline boring to me until around 60 % of it but got interesting. I also must admit I enjoyed the rest of the book.
Theresa
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fire 🔥

I love reading anything by Alexandra Warren! When I see a book by her I get so excited! This book was so good Zalayah And Gabriel love story was fire! You don't want to miss getting this book, it's all that and more!
Marla Garland
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was cute

This book was adorable and gives you all the feels. Someone should definitely send the fake lyrics from RoseGold to Summer Walker and let her and her guitar go to work...or Jaz Karis.
felicia
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

If I could give it 10 stars I would. This story was hot from beginning to end. It was nice to see Zalayah take control of her career and find love in the process.
Mia Morgan
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This book just made you know this is what love should be like. The characters were just everything. Well put together. Now I need something on Grayson crazy self.
LaToya Brooks
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This book was very good! Very well written and kept me entertained the entire time. Keep up the good work
Tameca Boyce
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars!!

I really enjoyed reading this book. The chemistry between Gabriel and Zalayah was fire! They made more than beautiful music together.
Garriel
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great love story.

Love it! It was a wonderful story. I enjoyed the musical aspects and the tale between two lovers finding one another.
Emerald
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nicely written!

My first read by you and it was great it's also a book I can allow my 15 yo to read. So that definitely a plus. Keep up the awesome work!!
Pat Pollard
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Enjoyed

Took awhile to get into it,had to read the beginning twice before it really caught my attention,but once it did I am glad I read this book.

• Loving Man
  • Adore You (Accidentally in Love, #1)
  • Release Some Tension
  • Bounce Back (Nymphs and Trojans, #4)
  • The Closer I Get to You
  • Maybe This Time (Vegas Nights, #2)
  • Smitten (Accidentally in Love, #2)
  • Me + Somebody's Son: A Heights Story
  • Maybe Next Time (Vegas Nights, #1)
  • Shots Not Taken (Nymphs & Trojans #1)
  • f*ck and fall in love (Friends and Lovers, #1)
  • The Marriage Contract
  • Then Came You (Accidentally in Love, #3)
  • My Soul's Reflection: A Mason Family Novella
  • Equivalent Exchange (Night Shift)
  • The Law of Attraction (The Montgomery Girls Book 2)
  • Mine to Hold (Mine Series Book 3)
  • Eight Naughty Nights (New Year Bae-Solutions, #1)
Alexandra Warren is a twenty-something year old Nebraska girl who enjoys teaching, blogging, traveling, and of course, writing. Contemporary Romance novellas are her absolute favorite to write as well as to read. With thirty-plus books under her belt, and more on the way, she is excited to see what 2021 will bring!

News & Interviews