Start by marking “Racer (Real, #7)” as Want to Read:
Racer (Real, #7)

Racer (Real #7)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  2,510 Ratings  ·  567 Reviews
A bad boy with something to prove.
A woman with a mission.
The race of their lives.
The love of a lifetime.

I don’t think his parents expected him to live up to his name—Racer Tate—but once he felt the adrenaline rush behind the wheel, he was addicted.

He's the fastest, fiercest driver around.

Scouting new talent brings me to his doorstep...
but his smile sends me to my knees.

The
ebook
Published September 28th 2017

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Racer (stand-alone). Life, love & racing in a fast paced bad boy street racer meets good girl daughter of his new boss romance!

“Feels like you’re always feeding me.”
Purely selfish reasons. I get hard watching your mouth do anything at all.”

Racer (stand-alone) is the fast-paced world-wind romance between bad boy street car racer turned Formula One race car driver Racer Tate and the daughter of his new boss, Lana Heyworth, Lanie.

Story opens to Lana’s life falling apart; her fath
Ana
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Step into the world of Formula 1.

anigif_optimized-12578-1430123717-2

Learn how to drive a cool car.

tumblr_mwzbmtqaox1rudllco1_500-56d03c1ee49d7

Meet sexy race car drivers.

606b00f5-f7fd-46e0-a587-cfdd93a889a6

photo 4d22d1ac6db5fc783556bc5565c4ec4c.500x310x9_zpsiumea4kk.gif

Put on some soft music.

Gracious_Sparkling_Ermine

Enjoy the ride.
◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆
-3 STARS

The book was okay, nothing earth-shattering, but still enjoyable.

Except for Racer. I loved him! He saved the book.

Oops, wrong gif.

He’s not Remy. But he’s very, very close.

The thing is, I'm disappointed with the F1 aspect of the story. The whole thing was kind of ridiculous.

A girl decides to scout for talent. Alone.
She can't buy herself a hot dog. She can’t buy a first class plane ticket.
Her family owns an F1 team and several F1 cars, for god's sake! Cars worth MILLIONS of dollars. I k
Cristina | CristiinaReads
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc-books
IT'S LIVE!

➳We first read about him when he was a child, and the phrase “like father, like son” is given full justice in this compelling novel by the one and only Katy Evans…

➳When it comes down to having a mindset that will get you what you want, when you want it, it is a good thing to know that Racer Tate will not out do that method. As well, when we first met Racer back in Legend, we knew that he would be a little man to steal hearts from left and right. Thankfully he didn’t become an ultimat
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I didn’t think I would ever find something like this ever again, much less that it could surpass it. I feel my heart almost burst open as I lie in bed cuddled up to this man who holds me to his chest now protecting me with his body against anything and everything. He lays over me as my shield.

photo 8 made love_zpsij3mt5bx.jpg

RACER is the seventh installment of the ”REAL” series which focuses on Remy and Brooke’s son, Racer Tate. It seems that the apple has not fallen too f
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Sitting here and wishing there were more books about racers. Because, honestly... they are sexy beasts who love danger and speed. It sounds real exciting. I'll go on a limb and make an assumption tht since most romance writers are female they might not know much about cars or just not care for them? I still don't know what makes them wheels spin. lol

➦I'll hand it to Katy Evans and say that the car/racing aspect of the book was pretty well done. I used to watch F1 religiously but at some point I
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Blog Tour, Review, & Excerpt at Of Pens and Pages

I need to read more books with professional race car driver heroes. There’s just something about them that gets me HOT. Especially intense, dirty-talking ones.

Fans of the Real series will be in for a treat because Katy Evans’ new book is about Remy and Brooke’s little boy, Racer. This time, little Racer is not so little anymore. Not to worry though, this book is still a standalone, so it’s fine if you haven’t read any of the Real books
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionNice cover on this one. Good representation of the hero. Good composition and title workf as well.description

description

descriptionI really don't have a lot to say about this one. I was looking for something easy peasy and low angst for today and this one was 100% that. The writing was excellent. The pace was good. The plot was engaging. Like I said above it was low angst and there was no OW/OM drama. The sex scenes were hot. The secondary characters interesting (I wonder if Lana's brothers will be getting books??) I ADORED Rac
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Okaaay, ladies and gentlemen! Meet Formula 1 racing driver Fernando Alonso... He's fast, he's hot and he's very, very funny! :) Oh shit, sorry. I was meant to say "Racer Tate!" Oops my bad, sorry!!! :P We're talking about the book? My mind went another dimension just for a second. :P

Anyway, let's get serious just for a moment. :) If you I ever read my about me section on my profile page then you would know that I'm a huge fan of Formula 1 and Fernando Alonso. I went Turkish Gp two times and I've
Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog

You've got to be closer to the edge than ever to win. That means sometimes you go over the edge, and I don't mean driving, either.

~Dale Earnhardt

When I turned the last page of Legend, I bawled my eyes out. Tears of sorrow fell for this top 2016 read and the end of the all-time favorite Real series. Then the incredible Katy Evans blessed readers with another book and Racer was born. Oh did Racerstay true to the beloved Real series. I still can't get over this BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL BOOK!!!

He
Snow
3.5 "This love is real" stars

I still can't grasp that THIS is Remy's kid?!

Remy, my Remy's kid?! *sigh*

so, I went in just like this...

with some expectation, i admit...but i was also vary of the imposing doubt...and well, the doubts won over...

We follow the story of Racer Tate , Remington Tate & Brooke Dumas' son, now, an illegal street racer who also deals with inherited bipolar condition his father also has.
Racer is a young man whose persistence and cocky determination as a cover reveals a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤

It was a long time since I read a book in this series and I need to tell you how much I adored Racer.

Everything about Racer was perfect I enjoyed him.He is confident,sexy,smart and possessive.Lana is also a great heroine, I enjoyed her a lot.Racer and Lana have some super hot and intense moments.You could feel their attraction and they have an amazing chemistry.

Racer is a fast paced,hot and in some way emotional read.I highly recommend it to the fans of this series.Katy Evans did it ag
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He's the fastest, fiercest driver around.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'RACER' is the seventh book in Katy Evans 'Real' series but can be read as a complete standalone.

Twenty-two year old ‘Lana Heyworth’ and her over protective family moved to Europe a few years back (father and three older brothers) to pursue her father's dream which then became hers to start a Formula One Team called HW Racing, with the dream of becoming successful, Lana is the team's PR, success is always out of their grasp though. Lana begs for j
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Best driver in the world' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

Many of us have been impatiently for this book to come out. When Katy Evans announced a novel about the son of one of the most loved fighters in the romance world (REMY freaking TATE, everybody!!), the book community exploded! Well, Racer Tate is here ladies and he will rock your world because he is very much like his father!

Racer is considered the seventh installment in Katy’
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

“One day soon I’m going to take you out on a drive with me and you’ll never be the same”.

Well this was one little fast ride! A racing bad boy and the woman who brings him to his knees? I practically drooled on the spot when I heard about this story and let me tell you, the story itself was one adrenaline-pumping, sexy read.

Being the son of a famous fighter, Racer Tate is keen to make his own mark in racing. Already a legend in street racing, he has everything that a man can want right now
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 Gazillion 'This Love is REAL' Stars

Oh... My... GOD!!!

You probably know how obsessed I am with my Ultimate Book Boyfriend, Remy, so when Racer's book was announced I was hoping NDS secretly praying that he was all that his dad was (not more, because that is impossible!). Well, it seems all my prayers and wishes can true because Katy Evans blew my freaking mind!!! On Racer, Katy managed to take my heart, make it flutter, thump, squeeze and soar, so very much! RACER was EVERYTHING, I tell you, EV
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

description

Racer Tate. Yup. Son of one of our all-time-favorite #BookBoyfriends Remy Tate.
He's all grown up now and trying to find his place in life.
He didn't catch the fight-bug from his dad - his passion is - like his name already suggests - car racing.
He's been doing illegal street races. He's the best of the best.
But all that changes when Lana enters his life. He's immediately fascinated. He just knows that she's the ONE! The one person who will be the peace that his soul has been searching for.

She cam
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader

21231769_1623814710986628_5237188437680899636_n

I was so excited to read this book, to read about little Racer, that once I got my copy I had to stop everything to read it. This book doesn’t disappoint. My Remy and Brooke’s son is so much more than I hoped. Lets just say "like father, like son"

Racer, a blue eyed dare devil, is one sexy man. He’s a street car racer, the best in the field. Lana is looking for the best driver to help save her family's F1 team, and she finds him in Racer. Their relationship was intense from the start.
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

7337b48be23211dfd2bd59728693e2

Ladies...are you ready? Revvv up your engines because Katy Evans is going full throttle as she delivers one of the most sexiest, sincere, heartfelt, and intoxicating romance this fall. First she gave us Remy Tate and now she has bestowed us with Remy and Brooke’s son, Racer Tate who in my book, is a force to be reckoned with.

c4b36132e9acc292cbd2d6f8b3b249 I want this girl beneath me and that’s that. I’m Racer Tate and this girl is mine.”

Swoon!!! Seriously, I can’t stop s
MELISSA
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5+++ "Let Me Love You" Stars!

-Not even winning feels as good as the drive. The moment I hit that pedal, I'm alive.

photo FullSizeRender_zpsqyvyplhu.jpg

Lana Heyworth is a gorgeous 22 yr. old woman whose family is everything to her. She moved to Europe a few years ago with her dad & three brothers to start a Formula One team called HW Racing. They all gave up everything for this life, and they haven't had a very successful racing career so far. This is her fathers dream, therefore it's hers too. With their team on its last leg,
Olga therebelreader

That was a riveting race tale! Hot sex and fast cars, page turning suspense and sizzling romance, it had everything I like!

This is the story of Racer and Lana. Racer is so freaking hot and sexy! OMG..he's a race car driver! But not only that I just loved his swag, the way he talked, his confidence, his hot temper, his possessiveness and his heart for Lana. Lana is a woman not only gorgeous, but also smart and she knows everything about F1.

Overall this book was great!! I loved every min
Alex ♈
2.5 – 2.75 stars

(view spoiler)
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Katy Evans Fans, Romance
4 Second Generation, Just as Intense Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
In July 2013 I picked up a book by Katy Evans called Real. It took me by surprise; I had never read anything like it. It had this main character whose intensity and determination towards his love interest was instant and laced with the battle cry of MINE.

Evans gave the feel of overwhelming want, lust, care, and love.
She did it in such a way, it caused the reader to agree to suspend all disbelief because your endorphins were demandi
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Racey Steamy Stars

Racer is a standalone and is part of the Real series. Racer is Remy and Booke’s son.

I’m SUPER excited for this book! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I never want this series to end. Racer is a steamy treat and met all of my expectations and more. I’ll say it again, it’s a VERY steamy book, which was exactly what I was in the mood for.

What I really liked about this book was well, pretty much everything. I love Katy Evans writing style and I love how each book keeps
Wendy
3-5-star-rating-hi.png (600×108)

It has been a long time since I have read about Remy. I am gonna be honest here and confess, that I have not read all the books in the "Real" series...yet. I've only read the ones about Remy and Brooke, but when I found out this was about "Racer", Remy and Brooke's son, I had to give it a go ;)

funny-gifs-want.gif (420×350)

Racer seems to share a lot of trades with his dad. The one difference however, is that Racer has a passion for racing instead of fighting.

Lana also has a passion for racing, but her's is a completely diffe
Ramona

All this series from Katy just leaves you breathless and super addictive. Once you finish a book, you have to get your hands on the other. Unfortunately, I wasn't that constant and haven't read the books in a particularly order, still have the last 2 books until Racer went live. Soooo, wish me luck:) BUT, after reading Racer, I am not sorry I skipped the order and rushed to read it, because it was a thrilling experience to say the least.

Racer Tate is Remy and Brook's son and Katy is giving us h
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
3.5 stars.

Racer, Racer, Racer.

Ever since I found out that you were getting a book, I knew I had to get my hands on you. I mean how could I not? You're Tate's son and I just knew that you were going to be just as special if not more than your dad.

And I really ended up liking this more than I thought I would. Because for the last month or so, I've been in a horrible reading funk. If any of you liked Tate's story, than you'll definitely enjoy this read.

An arc was provided in exchange for an hone
Jess
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it

I love Katy Evans. Always have. Always will.
She's always able to bring colourful, rich, powerful and passionate characters to life and Racer is now part of the holy crew of badass men.

Taking a peak at your kindle, hoping and wishing it's you that gets the ARC is like waiting for Christmas morning when an Evans ARC is up for grabs. Seeing it, all queued up, with a little "new" in the corner is the most exciting thing to happen to me all week.

I wasn't sure how she'd pull it off. If she could pu
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

Welcome to Remy 2.0....seriously folks, Racer is almost an exact replica of his dad, minus the racing and a heck of a lot more talking, of course!

Lana meets Racer when she flies to the States to find a racer for her family's team...which hasn't had much luck lately. She's taking a big chance with an illegal street racer like Racer but naturally, she just cannot help herself.

description

Racer's extremely driven, extremely focused and extremely sexed up (sound familiar?) so he makes for an intere
Fifty Shades Supp...: October 2017 - BOTM - Racer by Katy Evans 2 18 Oct 19, 2017 09:38AM
Turning Pages At ...: Racer (Real #7) by Katy Evans 25 23 Oct 05, 2017 12:29PM

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com
More about Katy Evans...

Real (7 books)
  • Real (Real, #1)
  • Mine (Real, #2)
  • Remy (Real, #3)
  • Rogue (Real, #4)
  • Ripped (Real, #5)
  • Legend (Real, #6)
“This is the girl. The one I’m going to marry. The one whose life I’m going to completely ruin.” 1 likes
“There’s something inside of me screaming her name. Something like I’ve known her my whole life. Something the moment I locked eyes on her that whispered, you’re going to marry this chick. This girl is going to own you, and you’re going to own her, and that’s that.” 1 likes