Start by marking “Flash Daddy” as Want to Read:
Flash Daddy

Flash Daddy

Do you like your stories quick and kinky? Swift and sexy? Distilling the erotic energy of a romance novel into just a few hundred expertly chosen words?

Well, come a little closer. Daddy X has a story to tell you. It won't take but a minute.

Daddy X's flash fiction archive is brimming with tales of sudden satisfaction. From that trove he has chosen this premier collection, f
Published May 12th 2017 by Excessica

To ask other readers questions about Flash Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flash Daddy

Start your review of Flash Daddy
Ian D.
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think this is an excellent collection of short erotic stories.

Excellent in that they show us a range of experiences, do it with snappy, effective writing, and a twist or a punchline. And in some cases, both. Some are humourous, others are anything but funny. Read this and you meet a variety of characters, some you might like, others you’d squirm to find yourself next to in a queue. And maybe one or two you’d like to shake some sense into!

Daddy X is a master storyteller. These stories involve
Laura ~Passion flower
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Flash Daddy (ARC) was graciously provided to me by IndiGo for an honest review.

WHOAA..what in the world just happened here? I think I just stepped into the world's most *achem* kinkiest erotica there ever was. Ok, maybe not ever was. But, it may come somewhat close to it. Sort of. Rarely do I ever review a book without knowing something about the author nor the book before I actually review it. But, lets' face it, the cover is a cartoon, and, I really don't review cartoons. So, I took a peak..
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
Some of these I wouldn’t even call a short story – more a short scene and they left me a bit confused. I would call these poems maybe. Some are a bit erotic and some are just odd. There is some decent writing in here but also some lines that are cringe worthy. Several had the potential to be extremely hot but ended before escalating to that point. I was left scratching my head a few times. I tried to review each 'short' but realized that didn't make sense as some of them were literally one parag ...more
Sam Thorne
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a hugely entertaining collection, balancing sex of all kinds between folks of all kinds. There’s the triad police-bust fantasy (Bust ‘em and fuck ‘em), desire in the epistolary form (Dear Special K), and the ongoing trials of loveable losers Delbert and Hank.

It takes a special ability to write a micro-fiction. A beginning, middle and end in 200 words or under? That’s hard! Especially when you consider the dialogue tags to be added, the context to be provided, character to be portrayed, a
Kim
Jun 07, 2017 rated it liked it
This book was provided by the author via IndiGo Marketing & Design in exchange for an honest review.

I have personally never liked short stories however I was intrigued by this one and decided to give it a go. I thought the writing was good, and the short stories themselves were well written and entertaining. I felt some were too short and I was left thinking...what? but the majority were complete and left me satisfied or smirking.

I would say this is a cute, quick read for those interested in sho
Lisabet Sarai