Start by marking “The Chauffeur” as Want to Read:
The Chauffeur

The Chauffeur

April Sanders is beautiful and educated. She is also a chauffeur. Her elite client list is extensive, and Jason Rowe is one of them.

From the moment he lays eyes on her, he wants her. However, unlike the other women he encounters, she isn’t impressed. Imagine his surprise when he learns she is hired to drive exclusively for the family.

Remaining the dedicated professional,
Kindle Edition
Published June 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Chauffeur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Chauffeur

Start your review of The Chauffeur
Kilby Blades
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A romance that mixes sweetness and danger, with two really fun secondary characters!

"The Chauffeur" is the story of April, a female chauffeur who resists falling in love with her sexy client, Jason Rowe. He is interested in her from the beginning, but as a smart woman with her own pursuits, she's focused on her non-profit work and on maintaining the great salary and rent-free apartment she gets as the Rowe family's personal driver. She's also cautious of jeopardizing the job itself--her alternat
Sherry
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Sherry by: Jennifer Reynolds
I was given this ebook in exchange for an honest review. I absolutely loved this story. It's a love story that has its challenges from the beginning, but April and Jason overcome them with flying colors. I enjoyed reading how the Rowe family was able to save April, as well as the MileHigh project that was jeopardized by jealous exes and unrequited love interests. There are people and things at play that they can't quite figure out until they enlist the help of family and friends. This story will ...more
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is not a first for me to read A.P. Hallmark and I must say I really enjoyed this book immensly. There was more erotic scenes than I expected and she had me rolling with some pretty hilarious parts. I recommend this book to anyone who loves dark (not too dark) and funny reads.
Kerry Reis
Sep 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-version
FOR 18+ ONLY. April is working as a chauffeur for a car service and dealing with her boss’ verbal sexual abuse in order to make ends meet, while spending her free time teaching underprivileged individuals at a community learning center and seeking a career path with her master’s degree in literary arts. She winds up taking a handsome Romeo client with a flirty woman to a private airport that distracts her a bit. Jason is a member of a very wealthy and well-connected family and is very much invol ...more
Terri
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story has just about everything you can imagine….close family ties, loving relationships, intrigue, danger, babies, lots of passion, witty conversation, couple of surprises, some tears and a females who are also strong, hardly any wimpy damsels here!

This starts off, with eyes meeting in a rear-view mirror and truly take off from there! The main couple, have sparks fly, but she fights it…. but not for long. There is just enough angst in the beginning and danger towards the end that it keeps
Autumn Sand
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was truly an enjoyable story by A.P. Hallmark. April, a female chauffeur and her sexy client Jason. What could possibly go wrong? Or better yet what could possibly go right? April is committed to her humanitarian efforts and Jason's parents adore her. Finally their son is interested in someone who isn't just out for his money! But love doesn't come that simple for this couple. Just for fun the author throws in some twists and turns that keep you on your seat wanting more.

Do these two find
Dena
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She is the bomb

She has this way about her almost like she is understated and likes it. He is out there and likes to flaunt it. They were good together and balanced each other out. I felt for her because she is just her and trying to be a part of his world is a little intimidating even if we didn't see that. The spy things was interesting and kept me much more involved in the story. The pregnancy was good and shook things up between them. Overall I liked the characters and the plot was amazing.
Dawn Foster
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent! A wonderful story by A.P. Hallmark. I thoroughly enjoyed reading April and Jason's story as they work with his family to not only protect the family business but the ones they love. This one family I wouldn't mind having my back if needed. Thank you A.P. for another wonderful story.
Kathryn Sikora
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not what I expected

Great story! Kept me reading until the end. Many surprises, and What the Heck just happened here! Very steamy between the H and h! Minor characters were pretty awesome too.
Pat
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book drew me in from the very first page with the well written storyline and the well defined characters kept me hooked until the turn of the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
KRGirl
Jul 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF - overdone, never-ending melodrama. Couldn't have cared less. ...more
Mrs. Tina F Wydrzynski
Cute

Tina
A stranger on a rare plane ride recommend this book. It was a good recommendation. Cute sexy book with a mystery with danger. Was worth reading!
Margaret
Feb 08, 2021
Jun 12, 2017
Michelle
Jul 27, 2017

• Fourteeners (Hydraulic, #3)
  • Skygods (Hydraulic, #2)
  • Hydraulic Level Five (Hydraulic, #1)
  • Shattered (The Roll Models Saga, #1)
  • Trapped (Caged, #2)
  • Takedown Teague (Caged, #1)
  • Christmas Sugar (Insta-Spark Collection, #2)
  • Helios Awakened (The Helios Chronicles, #1)
  • Released (Caged, #3)
  • A Life Unplanned
  • A Few Tables Away: Glenhaven Book One (Glenhaven Series 1)
  • Crossing the Lines