Start by marking “Raised in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Raised in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #2)

Raised in Fire

(Fire and Ice Trilogy #2)

Alternate cover edition of ASIN B0722YH8B6

It is a common truth in my life that when it rains, it pours.

The killings that once plagued New Orleans are cropping up again in Seattle. The local office is stumped. I’m called out to lend a fresh set of eyes, and my unique magical touch.

It’s only when I get there that I realize the Seattle office isn’t stumped at all.

They’re
Published May 16th 2017

Start your review of Raised in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #2)
E Varady
May 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not a fan of book 2

I was disappointed in this book. The plot was ok, but the love story is too rushed. The heroine is basically drugged into sex, which makes her consent very suspect. For someone supposedly self sufficient she is a dumbass. She needs constant saving (by her stalker vampire) and spends enough time saying no that you don't expect sex to happen and one bite later she's on her back. It just feels so...false and disrespectful. No means no and coercing her to have sex was wrong.
Ira
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars.

Well, I know there is not much romance in this series, I'm okay with that but with that little romance we've got, I was expecting Reagan to be slightly mature and less juvenile in term of her relationship with Darius, and we didn't get that, sigh.

But the action still awesome!:)
Rhea_Sways
Honestly... I just lost interest. Multiple reasons really but it wasn't working for me so I am not reading rest of the series.
Meg (booksandwinewithmeg.blog)
5 Kick Ass Stars!
I know I have said this before, but Reagan’s internal dialogue and witty comments are what dreams are made of.
When someone said it was their last piece of gum, how often was that legit? Rarely.

“Show me your tits,” he yelled. I punched him in the throat.

“Come. I will take you to my—” “Leader? Please say leader.”

The entire kicking door’s in while at the MLE office was
A little birdie told me...
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whoa. I've read few sequels that were better than the first book. This one was more thought out than the first and less confusing, but that may be because I was used to the author's style by now.

I loved the slow burn of the emerging relationship between Reagan and Darius. I can't wait to see where it leads. I loved the polite vampire so much, especially his protective yet encouraging demeanor towards Reagan. He goes against his instincts to protect to allow Reagan to flourish in her new power.
Lynsey   (A Bookish Life)
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this author!
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

I wasn't expecting much from this book, yet it still managed to kind of bore me. The first 4 hours or so of this novel almost had me DNFing it. I'm glad I pushed through but I'm not sure I care enough about the characters to move onto the third and last book of this trilogy.

Reagan was only okay this time around. I still find myself liking her sense of humor but it's too played up and in your face. It's like she's waiting for a camera close up after a punchline in a sitcom
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4.5 Stars *****

Cannot be read as a standalone.

I'm addicted to this series. Loved the steamy romance, action, and memorable characters.

Reagan’s life is becoming more complicated by the minute. Demons finding her identity, vampires playing politics, evil mages, and unknown powers coming to light.

A must read!

description description description description description

description
Lyndi W.
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
This was a freaking roller coaster with highs and lows of my loving it and hating it and loop-the-loops of what-the-fuckery. Also, why the fuck did I think it was "loopty loops"...? Moving on!

I almost DNF'd this a few times in the beginning because Reagan was doing too much stupid shit. Also, I kinda got sick of the "I must resist Darius! I can't resist Darius! We mustn't! Oh, but we are - ten times in one night!" Like, I don't really care either way, but make up your goddamn mind already.

I take
T00zday
2nd book in a trilogy. SO good!
I really enjoy KF Breene's heroines. Strong, smart-mouthed ass-kickers with a secret past or power.

I've re-read this one several times so far.

I purchased, but I think it's available Kindle Unlimited.
Absolutely recommended!
Jessica Frances
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Raised In Fire was an excellent continuation to Reagan's story. She stayed just as strong, stubborn, kickass, and hilarious as she was in the first book. In this book we see another threat to her and her secret. Everyone pitches in to make sure that threat is no longer, and they all go on one hell of an adventure to ensure this. I really liked the progression of the relationship between Reagan and Darius. I look forward to seeing what happens for them in the final book. Vlad made an interesting ...more
Tina
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it
The second round in Reagan’s demon filled life. The Underworlds minions are tracking Reagan and sizing up her power to see if she is truly the heir they have been searching for. Meanwhile Reagan is busy killing every demon she can find with enough sass and finesse to attract the attention of the elder vampires. Now, with fire and ice powers combining, she will need the help of her two mage friends and one very handsome vampire to remain in her realm.
Bunnycore
My full review here

Between the Sheets

So I want to talk about this book. there is no wonder why K.F. Breene is a best seller. She kills me, I love her writing style and the dry humor her characters carry.

Regan and Darius have such an amazing relationship, both of them make me giggle like an idiot. I loved this story lone and where this is going. In this book which is number two is about Regan having to go to Seattle to battle a demon.

This demon is a threat, he wants to take information back to
Ian
I don't really remember book 1 but I liked it. This was a bit disappointing. The star of the show was just TSTL ... she was the damsel in distress who needs saving. I hate that.
JadeShea
Reagan is out of a job, and has a stalker in the form of Darius, the elder vampire. She doesn't really know what to do now, but when she gets a call for help in Seattle, she decides to fly out asap. But, someone crashes her party, and now she will have to deal with her friends and Darius during this investigation.

This one was really good! I enjoyed the store line, and I really enjoyed Darius and Reagan together. They were great, and also that ending was awesome! I'm super excited for the next
Holly
Raised in Fire picks up pretty much right where book one, Born in Fire, leaves off. The trilogy should be read in order.

We find out more of Reagan's backstory here, plus see some progress in her relationship with Darius. I liked the growth she showed in opening up to her mother's friends and Darius. But she still seems pretty immature and silly in a lot of ways. I'm hoping for more growth in the next book.

This was kind of slow reading. I felt like a lot of it could have been cut. I did a lot
Nekeisha Ryce
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved! Loved! Loved this book! Reagan is a kick ass heroine and Darius is protective and scrumptious!!! I love Callie and Dizzy too. This book was magnificent and just keeps getting better!!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!!
Kimi
I love that this MC is a bad ass and she’s funny.

Main guy kinda stalkerish...
Vicky Le
Lex
Better than the first book! Also, I have a bit of issue with Darius' vampire hearing. I mean, when they went to that house, can't he hear if there's someone or not?! ...more
Sara
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, maybe even more than the last.
K.F Breene knows how to write an intriguing and spellbinding story. The writing is flawless, effortlessly so. The world building and character creation is one of my favourite things about books written be this author!
I won't give anything away about this book although I will say Darius is mine ;)
Cannot wait for the next book!
Michele Bogle
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

So glad i stumbled on to this series. Thoroughly enjoying it. Looking forward to more from this series and the author.
Payal
Mar 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, urban-fantasy
Still just ok. I'm kinda mad that Darius and Reagan are together now. UGH.
Emma
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

I’m truly loving this story can’t put them down so much adventure from start to finish would recommend to anyone
Ashley
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Enjoying this series! This is not the type of book I would normally read but so far have enjoyed the imagination and humor behind the characters. A flawed Heroine with a newly formed friendship with 2 grandparent like mages, a smokin hot Vamp BF, and sarcastic humor.......It's worth a read!
Caffeine & Legends book reviews
I'm beginning to have a love-hate relationship with K.F. Breene's books. Obviously, I love her books, the writing is solid, and, to my Fiancé's dismay, I can never seem to put her books down (hello, forgotten housework!). The hate part comes because I feel lost after I read her books. Nothing is good enough for a little while. The worst part is I feel like an addict waiting for their next hit when I'm waiting for her next book to come out. It's becoming unhealthy I think.

Well, I suppose you want
Tiera McMillian
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is great! My little Reagan is finally growing into her powers! Penny has popped up again, to help bring down the baddies but her other half has been missing not sure where in Penny's story this is taking place its a little vague. Reagan while trying to take down this new demon, has made even more enemies surprise surprise. We are left with the demon telling Reagan her powers aren't yet fused, whatever that means. Now I am wondering what would be so bad about Reagan's father knowing about ...more
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
I have to say, I am so very pleasantly surprised by just how much I am enjoying this series! I am "reading" via audio book using audible.com app., & I KNOW that the AWESOME narration by Nicole Poole probably has something to do with my enjoyment - but to be fair, while I really do enjoy paranormal slash fantasy adventure-type books & especially like to listen to this genre; but Breene writes a damn good story. ^_^ on to book three!
Tracy D.
5 Stars!

I loved it, loved it, loved it! Reagan is coming into her power, her relationship with Darius (who is absolutely smokin') is deepening, and the power play for control over the heir to the throne of hell is afoot! Holey moley was this book good! Lots of laughs and feels, too! Must read K.F. Breene's Fire and Ice Trilogy if you like strong female leads, action, and PNR!
Jen
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Not so great as the first but still invested in finishing the whole series. If you like the general plot line of this though, I think you should check out Kate Daniels just coz it's way better with a lot of similar elements. Also, funnier in my opinion.

• Trial by Fae
  • Heir of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #2)
  • Dark Dancer (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #3)
  • Night Stalker (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #2)
  • Shadow Hunter (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #1)
  • Queen of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #3)
  • Spirit of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #4)
  • Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
  • The Marked and the Broken (The Lost Sentinel, #3)
  • Wyvern's Lair (Desert Cursed #5)
  • Demon Slayer (Dragon's Gift: The Sorceress #1)
  • The Lost and the Chosen (The Lost Sentinel, #1)
  • Witch's Reign (Desert Cursed #1)
  • Dragon's Ground (Desert Cursed, #2)
  • Rise of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #5)
  • Emperor's Throne (Desert Cursed #6)
  • Jinn's Dominion (Desert Cursed, #3)
  • Demon Curse (Dragon's Gift: The Sorceress #3)
K.F. Breene is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Washington Post, Amazon Most Sold Charts and #1 Kindle Store bestselling author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy and fantasy novels. With over three million books sold, when she's not penning stories about magic and what goes bump in the night, she's sipping wine and planning shenanigans. She lives in Northern California with her husband, two ...more

Fire and Ice Trilogy (3 books)
  • Born in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #1)
  • Fused in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #3)
“Well then, that is definitely a green light to kill it. Right? I can kill it?” “You’ve just seen the horror of violence in action, and you’re eager to go kill something?” “Is that a trick question? Because I feel like you should know the answer to that based on my personality…” “Fine.” 2 likes
“I probably will see humor in someone kicking your ass. But I promise to avenge you right after I stop laughing.” 2 likes