Start by marking “Zohar (A Wolf’s Hunger #3)” as Want to Read:
Zohar (A Wolf’s Hunger #3)

Zohar

(A Wolf’s Hunger #3)

Zohar Drake is the Council’s most feared Enforcer. With a soul that’s shrouded in a darkness he keeps hidden from everyone. The deeds he’s been forced to carry out for the Council have left him scarred and tormented…both man and beast. When the Hunger strikes he’s under no illusions…it has to be one of his many enemies seeking revenge and inflicting some magical spell over ...more
Published May 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Zohar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zohar

Ana
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ain't No Mountain Big Enough!

OMG, absolutely LOVED this story, I couldn't put it down for a second, not even to use the little girls room! I loved big bad enforcer Zohar, but I especially loved the tiny full of spunk Maisy, when she laid eyes on Zohar of course. That such a tiny thing could tame the big bad wolf was fantastic.

Lead Enforcer for the Council Zohar, has a reputation that he has earned after years of defending the victims of abuse at the hands of alphas and ro
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Zohar is THE Enforcer for the Wolf Council. He's ruthlessly doled out some of the worst punishment and dealt with some of the worst Alpha's. His job is taking a toll on him mentally. When he gets sent to save a wolf pack from the evil Alpha and his team, he doesn't expect for his life to change so much.

When his best friend Danko suggests Zohar could be experiencing the Hunger, he brushed off as being ridiculous. But could it be?

Maisy refuses to be her Alpha's new playthin
Nikki Brooks
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zohar has made a name for himself as the scary as heck Enforcer who keeps packs in line. He walks a fine line between light and dark, doing unspeakable things which are slowly eroding his soul. But when an inexplicable hunger tears at his insides, no amount o hunting seems to contain it. When his friend tells him he believes his mate it near Zohar cannot believe it. He has done too many bad things for the Goddess to give him such a gift.

When he and Danko race to destroy an Alpha who
Sherri
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
While I have loved all the books I have read in this series so far, this is my favorite. It is extremely well written, smooth flowing and easy to read. The author had done a fabulous job of portraying the characters, their emotions and the experiences they go through. Once I started this book I couldn't put it down. It kept me entranced from the first page through the last.

Zohar is a lethal Council Enforcer. He has been asked to do many things that have haunted and tormented him. He feels that
Niki Driscoll
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
I was so glad that this character got a story. Zohar was such an intense, mysterious character when he was introduced in the previous story that he called to the reader to know more about him. He is a multidimensional character making him all the more interesting. Zohar is the picture of Bad A#@, he gives off the don't mess with me vibe without even trying and causes fear just with his name. When he is inflicted with the hunger he believes it is false as he doesn't think he deserves this gift. M ...more
Kat
Another good shifter story from A. K. Michaels

Zohar Drake is the Council’s most feared Enforcer. we met him in the other books he's broody, aloof and feared by most people, shifters or other supes who meets him. He comes in, sorts out the problem, then moves on. The deeds he’s been forced to carry out for the Council have left him scarred and tormented…both man and beast. The Hunger has hit him, but he won't listen or believe that he's lucky enough to have the chance to have a soul m
Rebecca Grove
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zohar is the council's best enforcers. He is feeling tormented and hungry recently. His second believes he is feeling the legendary mate hunger but Zohar believes he would never be given a mate by the goddess because of all the deaths on his hands. He believes that he is close to losing his sanity and will soon have to be put down by his second. Then a friend calls in a long owed favor. The is a pack with a very abusive alpha and supporting wolves. Zohar is go in and take out the bad guys by ei ...more
Karen
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book by A K Michaels. Zohar Drake is a bad ass Enforcer that handles all the council's dirty jobs. His known for his no mercy if called for. Danko his second is his best friend who knows Zohar darkest secrets. Now, Zohar has the hunger that he doesn't believe is what Danko insists it is Zohar's mate is near.
Jermaine Skinner is an Alpha that is cruel and heartless. Women are worthless to him, only good for o be thing 'sons'.
Maisy a she-wolf that is scary of her own s
T.M. Payne
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book: Zohar (A Wolf’s Hunger #5)
Author: A.K. Michaels
Publication Date: 5/10/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
I am so excited that we get Zohar' story. I have adored this man aka Enforcer since the beginning.
Zohar is the council's enforcer, and he believes himself too far in the dark for any chance at ever having a normal life. Well, that is going to go right out the window.
Zohar gets a favor called in by Shade. So it's Zo
Tabi Ann
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have loved all books in this series so far and this addition is no different than the rest. This story gives us a very powerful wolf who's job it has been to take down people who are doing wrong and many times having to kill the offending party. Not in a million years did he ever imagine that the goddess would provide him with a gift he knew he didn't deserve and didn't want. A wolf must learn to always except a gift that is given to them or he will have a she-wolf angry at him for denying his ...more
Sydney Hopke
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great read by this author! The Hunger doesn't discriminate who it hits and now Zohar is next. The councils head enforcer doesn't want to believe that he has the Hunger, it has to be a spell by an enemy he sets his mind to. He puts this aside to go and help a pack that has an evil Alpha. Maisy is just trying to stay out of the Alpha sight and get through the day when one day she's unable to do this and her best friend steps in to help and right after Zohar and his team arrive. When he cat ...more
Clayr Catherall
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Zohar was so GOOD! Think he's one of my new favourites. Well him and Danko.

Zohar is the Council's top Enforcer. He's one scary dude, but has had to be to keep everyone in line. He's feared by many and only has one friend, his second in command Danko. Danko is the only person who he can really trust...

Zohar is experiencing a hunger like no other, but he doesn't believe in a million years it could be his mate. So when he gets word of a mission, he jumps at the chance t
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book; this is the fifth book in the A Wolf’s Hunger series written by A.K. Michaels. Zohar Drake is the Council’s most feared Enforcer. With a soul that’s shrouded in a darkness he keeps hidden from everyone. The deeds he’s been forced to carry out for the Council have left him scarred and tormented…both man and beast. When the Hunger strikes he’s under no illusions…it has to be one of his many enemies seeking revenge and inflicting some magical spell over him. There is no chance ...more
Mandy Parmenter
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zohar Drake is the Council’s most feared Enforcer. He feels that everything he has done for the council has left him tormented and feeling under a dark cloud. As The Hunger strikes him he knows that it must be a spell as the Goddess would never send him a soulmate. His best friend Danko begs to differ and sets out to hep him while they are on a mission to save a pack from a truly despicable alpha. The question is can he keep Zohar sane and outside of the Council’s infamous prison.

I l
Karen Komarinski
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zohar has been an Enforcer for the council for many years; it's been so long that he fears that the Darkness is consuming him and the uncontrollable Hunger he feels is a spell that has been cast on him as a cruel joke. His best mate and second at the council Danko is doing his best to show Zohar that he is wrong that his Hunger is the need to search for his mate. Shade shawcross calls in a favor that Zohar owes him, it's his teams Next mission to remove an Alpha that is being cruel to his pack a ...more
Desiree
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zohar is THE Enforcer for the Wolf Council. He's ruthlessly doled out some of the worst punishment and dealt with some of the worst Alpha's. His job is taking a toll on him mentally. So much so he believes he's had a spell cast upon him to distract him fro carrying out his duties. He's determined to find the person once his next job is complete.

Danko is Zohar'sbest friend and Enforcer co-hort. When he suggests Zohar could be experiencing the Hunger, he's brushed off as being ridiculo
K.M. Lowe
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Once you read one of AK Michaels books, you just get drawn in, hook, line and sinker. If you love paranormal, you'll love this book. Zohar, is a big, dark enforcer of the council. When he gets sent to save a wolf pack from the evil Alpha and his team, he doesn't expect for his life to change so much.
I could read about Zohar and Maisey all day long. This was yet again, another good read. I would recommend it to anyone. It was exactly what you would expect from a shifter book, but AK Mic
Sandi
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zohar

I just knew he would fall the hardest. The biggest,the baddest, the most garden are the ones that fall the hardest. A K Michaels has done it again. An amazing story that fits right in with the rest of the series. Love Zohar and the way Ms Michael's made him suffer was a treat. This series is another great read. Highly recommend it to one & all. The characters, each & everyone, got for the best results for themselves. Everyone goes home happy. Now waiting for more from these auth
Rebecca Stigers
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love these "hunger" stories....Zohar the big bad Enforcer is suffering and he doesn't understand what is going on with him...his friend Danko knows the problem. But they have a mission to tend to. Good thing they are in the right place for him. Zohar is the Councils most feared enforcer and he's going to be brought to his knees by a little she wolf! Will he understand or run?
This series by this author is really awesome...she has a way with the characters and the words! A HOT and interesting s
Lisa Welch
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this book is spine tingling good , zohar the feared enforcer, has a darkness inside him and is feared by many for his ruthless way of dealing out his punishments, the hunger stikes, he fights it thinking it is a spell from and enemy, when hes sent to a pack where the evil alpha rules with viloence hate and bullies at his back, zohar goes to the rescue. this story is amazing and i will not spoil the enjoyment for you, alls i can say is maisey is brilliant and it realey pulls at the heart strings, ...more
Judith
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zohar: A wolfs hunger

Zohar is an enforcer for the Council of Wolf Shifters. He has been called on to repay a favor to the Alpha of a clan whose Mate is being hunted to return her to her old pack. The pack is lead by an evil alpha who is terrorizing everyone in his pack, especially the women and children. Zohar is experiencing the hunger and doesn't realize it is for his soulmate. Excellent book. I loved it.
Cynthia L. Turner
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enforcer

Zohar is a the top enforcer for the Shifter Council but the hunger is upon him. Zohar refuses to even acknowledge the Hunger. Maisy is a small she wolf that is afraid of her own shadow. Zohar doesn't know what to make of Maisy. He never thought of himself with a mate but slowly accepts the idea. This is a great addition to The Hunger series but is a standalone story with a HEA.
BJ
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: just-ok
Started well, strong shifter, suffering with symptons that he ready to take a mate. He believes he is too damaged, but he scents her in a pack with evil alpha. She recognises him as here mate, he kills alpha and takes the pack and h. It was OK, I would have liked a bit more depth to the characters, she did not struggle with him or being alpha mate, it seemed unlikely as she was so weak at the start. Lot of fade to black.
Cynthia
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
While this book is a good story by this author, I have to say I find the start of the story slightly over done with the hungry. It matches the start of her other book in this set too well.

Once I got past that point I was all out cheering for the couple to accept each other and fight for what they had found. You have a battle for a pack, a love like no other and you will want to keep reading till the very end. I could not put it down till the very end.
Cheryl
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Maisy and Zohar's story and let me just say WOW !! I love the way poor Zohar fought what was happening to him ! Danko part in this was perfect the way he did not allow Zohar to go off the deep end and the way he talked smack was priceless !! Maisy has gone through so much but still I really like how she turned her pain into strength ! A K Michaels this is so well written that I hated to see the book end !
Christine Holmes
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An emotional rollercoaster

Zohar has been an enforcer for the Council for too long. He feels every stain on his soul. Given a mission by his old friend, he heads to a broken pack with an evil Alpha and Beta to release the women and children from the tyrant who rules them.
A great story with lots of twists and turns. The characters are well-written and the emotions feel so real
John-Torleif  Harris
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very fun read

I would have liked to see more about Maisy's life before Zohar showed up to make her description of being fearful more believable. But even without that, I loved seeing Zohar come up with his ridiculous theory and keep insisting on its validity well after everyone else figured the truth out.
Lorraine Caruana
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow. What a great addition to the series. In my opinion the best one yet! Ms.Michaels you have definitely outdone yourself. This novel shows us that you can find redemption and love in the most unlikely places, even if you have convinced yourself otherwise. This series is getting better and better and all the authors that have contributed their work have made it a joy to read so far.
Chris
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Dark Enforcer meets his match....

A beautifully written story of a long time enforcer for the Counsel, who doesn't think he deserves any happiness, let alone a mate.
A female wolf that is scared of everything,after growing up with brutal Alpha and Beta. She is about to find out, she is a lot stronger then she or anyone else thought!
Maria Varley
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Romantic

Omg this book had me pulling my hair out and wiping my eyes.
Zohar is the councils top Enforcer and is suffering from the Hunger he knows what's wrong but is in complete denial thinking that it's just a dumb spell until he meets Maisy even then he don't believe.
Can Zohar rescue Maisy and her pack or will he be too late? Read this book to find out

• The Birth of an Alpha  (Rise of the Pride #4)
  • The Warlord's Queen (The Warlord's Concubine, #2)
  • Tiger In Her Bed (Tiger in her Bed #1)
  • Heated Mating (Lumineta, #1)
  • The Lynx Who Purred for a Sidhe Prince (Mate or Meal #9)
  • Alpha Feud Book 1
  • Father of Dragons (Ballot's Keep, #1)
  • Bred by the Alpha (Breeding Season Book 3)
  • Alpha's Child (Blind Wolf #4)
  • The Bear's Unwanted Baby (Star Bears, #1)
  • Captured by The Dragon (The Dragon Lords, #1)
  • The Sweetest Torture (Sexy Shifter Shorts #1)
  • Saving Midnight (Midnight, #6)
  • Kadin (Dragons of Riddich, #1)
  • The Alpha Won't Be Denied (Timber Valley Pack #6)
  • Damnation (Blue Moon Saloon, #1)
  • The Immortal Greek (The Immortals, #2)
  • Liam's Bride (Clan Conroy Brides #1)
New York Times Bestselling Author, A K Michaels lives in Scotland, spending her time with family, pets and writing.

She writes Paranormal Romance With A Bite, and has a number of series out so far, over thirty books to whet your appetite. Ava took up writing later in life and is always thinking of the next story to indulge herself in.

She loves reading, chocolate, Rose wine and Luna who is a Germa

A Wolf’s Hunger (6 books)
  • Rafe (A Wolf’s Hunger, #1)
  • Kade (A Wolf’s Hunger, #2)
  • Sheba (A Wolf's Hunger, #4)
  • Shade (A Wolf's Hunger, #5)
  • Damian (A Wolf’s Hunger, #6)