Start by marking “Maelstrom (Infinite Vampire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Maelstrom (Infinite Vampire, #3)

Maelstrom

(Infinite Vampire #3)

There is no peace for the wicked, and tonight there’s none for anyone in Washington, DC. Minutes ago, horror was unleashed, and no one is prepared—they’re devastated. When push comes to gnaw, people must choose: try not to die, or sacrifice themselves to save another.

While innocent loved ones are trapped in a nightmare, heroes will rise…and fall. The fight will take them
ebook, First Blood, 427 pages
Published August 13th 2017 by Tomato Potato Co. (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Maelstrom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maelstrom

Start your review of Maelstrom (Infinite Vampire, #3)
Claire
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maelstrom is book 3 in The Infinite Vampire series by M. Lorrox and I was lucky enough to read it for free in exchange for an honest review. My honest opinion? M. Lorrox is amazingly talented author. Book 1, Blood 4 Life hooked his readers, made you want to know more and we fell in love with the superbly written characters. Book 2, Queen's Gambit not only left us sitting on the edge of our seat, biting our nails but left us in tears as well.

Maelstrom was even better written in my opinion. Mr.
Mizcowdoc
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW !! What a book! I am one of the very few that got to read each book for free for my

honest opinion and this is what I think. The very best so far in the series. Maelstrom literally

had me in tears. Good job M. Lorrox. I never thought it could possibly keep building in

suspense, twists and surprises. Way to go M. This is by far the best series I have ever read. If

you like suspense, drama, intrigue and gut wrenching reading then you "must" read this book.

Even if you don't like Vampires you
cathy zielinski
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The journey continues....

Book #3 has taken me further into the Vampire journey to save vampires and humans against ZED's or zombies. By now it has become obvious that there is a more sinister element at play. But with twists and turns at every corner I'll have to wait for Book 4, Antivenom. This will surely satisfy my thirst!
This series is a must read. The writing is outstanding. I highly recommend this book!
Laurie Brown
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book

This book was purely an adrenaline rush for me. I couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next. I was never bored. Can’t wait for the next installment.
Juliet Lindquist
Elle
Sep 13, 2017
Nov 11, 2018
Khrystal Gargano
*I was given this book by the author to read and give an honest review*

Okay, wow! This book is probably my favorite so far in the series! It was so intense, and had me in the edge of my seat the whole time... Oh, and Charlie is pretty badass! LoL
I can't wait to see where Eddy and June's story goes, cause she's definitely something special and we got a little taste of that in this book!

I do wish that there was some sort of key that let you know what the words meant that weren't in English.

Kudos
Jul 01, 2018
lisa engel
Aug 30, 2017
M. Lorrox
May 11, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-work
Jeff Powers
Dec 17, 2018
Peter Lewis
Oct 21, 2019
Visit Infinite Vampire Website Visit my Website Join my Fan List Email me Connect on Twitter Connect on Facebook Connect on Instagram

Hi! I'm M., and I love vampires, the paranormal, and a lot of other weird stuff.
I'm the Word Breathing Dragon behind the Infinite Vampire series.

I started writing when I was in high school -- little stories about dragons, magic, mystical energies, and alternate realities.

I've always loved mythology, and I studied comparative mythology and literature in college. I mostly enjoy fantasy

Infinite Vampire (5 books)
  • Sophia's Journal (Infinite Vampire, #0)
  • Blood 4 Life (Infinite Vampire, #1)
  • Queen's Gambit (Infinite Vampire, #2)
  • Antivenom (Infinite Vampire, #4)