Start by marking “Marked Beauty” as Want to Read:
Marked Beauty

Marked Beauty

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  30 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Uncovering hidden secrets can sometimes kill you . . . or worse, steal your soul.

Anastasia Tate has a secret. She can feel the emotions of others through their life energy auras. Not a welcome gift for a teenager. Especially when a sinister presence begins stalking her.

Viktor Castle also has a secret. He’s tasked with protecting humanity yet cursed by an ancient evil to d
Published October 2017 by Ellysian Press

To ask other readers questions about Marked Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marked Beauty

Hannah
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really did enjoy the idea of this book, and when I got started with it all that was going on really intrigued me, but the more I got into the book I think the more it lost me..
It kind of reminded me of a better version of the Evermore series, cause it had a lot of similarities. So for anyone who enjoyed that series I definitely recommend this!
Don't get me wrong, I finished this book in 2 days, it was good. I guess I just liked the first parts so much that some other things became disappoint
Jessica
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
MARKED BEAUTY -- what a page-turner YA contemporary fantasy! I could not put this one down. MARKED BEAUTY is full of interesting mythology and an exciting cast of characters that feel just as real as the world they live in. Perfect for fans of YA paranormal romance. I can’t wait for everyone to read it :D
Beverly McClure
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mystery. Adventure. Romance. Danger. Curse. Family. Surprises. Auras. Life energy. Another world. These are words I think of to describe Award-Winning Author S. A. Larsen’s latest novel, MARKED BEAUTY, and they’re not nearly enough.

Told from alternating points of view, we meet Ana, a girl with special powers on a quest to save the life of her friend Katee, who’s in a coma after a car wreck that Ana survived but left Katee in a coma. Viktor, who Ana meets in her search and the other point of view
Dorothy Dreyer
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marked Beauty is a beautifully written tale, laced with depth, action, and romance, propelled by an intriguing dark mythology that will keep readers enthralled. I loved the aura aspect of the story, which Larsen revealed with rich, descriptive tones. Definitely looking forward to the next book.
C. Lee McKenzie
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marked Beauty is a journey through a complex labyrinth that traces an ancient curse, an irresistible attraction, and a feisty, empathic heroine.

Set in a modern teen world, the story of Anastasia and Viktor unfolds like a fearsome and intriguing fairytale, one you have to read until you see The End.

Readers riding the wave of fantasy will enjoy this one.
Jackie
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lots of secrets to be uncovered. Totally amazing read that was impossible to stop reading.
Maddy Martinelli
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would first like to thank Chapter by Chapter Blog Tours for including me in this blog tour (My date was on October 18,2017 - head on over to my blog to check it out!), and providing me with a review copy for an honest review - I am so glad to be back once again on another blog tour! I absolutely loved how the author started out the book - it was strong and immediately threw you into the world of Ana and Viktor and the conflicted pasts that haunt them. We are presented with Josh, Viktor, and Se ...more
Pat Esden
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MARKED BEAUTY was a fabulous read. It’s a YA contemporary fantasy with tons of exciting and dangerous otherworldly happenings, romance, and a large cast of varied and interesting characters. Ana, the main character, can feel the emotions of others through their life energy auras. This gift is not only powerful, but it’s overwhelmingly difficult for her to live with. Her situation becomes even more difficult after the mysterious Vicktor saves her life. As they are drawn together romantically, pow ...more
Kai Strand
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
SA Larsen did a great job unfurling this story. The pacing and emotion were strong throughout. Peppered with enough mystery to keep you turning pages and wondering who you could or should trust. But what I loved the most about this story was the unique fantasy world. The Lynceus, the Rifters, the hybrids, the Sixth, the blooprint – it was all very intriguing.
Darby Karchut
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a page turner! This rich blend of mythology and romance will appeal to fans of THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS and Holly Black’s TITHE series. Enthralling from start to finish!
« previous 1 3 next »
As a little girl, S.A. Larsen believed her closet held secret passageways to magical worlds brimming with all sorts of creepy creatures – her favorite kind. Sheri never did find a ghoul or a goblin in her closet, only a half-eaten fluffernutter that her brother repurposed as a hockey puck. Her award-winning debut middle grade novel MOTLEY EDUCATION (Leap Books, 2016) is the first book in this fant ...more
More about S.A. Larsen...