Start by marking “The Best is Yet to Come: A Little Creek Love Story” as Want to Read:
The Best is Yet to Come: A Little Creek Love Story

The Best is Yet to Come: A Little Creek Love Story

"Hey, stranger."
Those were the first words he ever said to me, as if he knew me, as if he'd been waiting for me.
But not only had we never met before, I wasn't sure he was even real.

One moment I was in my apartment and the next I was in the park, standing face-to-face with the man who, up until then, I had only seen in a damaged photograph.
There's no logical explanation f
ebook
Published June 23rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Best is Yet to Come, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best is Yet to Come

Start your review of The Best is Yet to Come: A Little Creek Love Story
Lucia
An incredibly emotional and heartwarming debut read with a unique plot!

The Best is Yet to Come by J.E. Benoit is an incredibly emotional and heartwarming debut read. I’ll admit, I went into this with a little wariness because when I first started reading I thought it wouldn’t be my kind of book but boy, did J.E. Benoit suck me in to this book which has a slight mystical twist (view spoiler). I won’t say much to avoid spo
J.E. Benoit
Jun 23, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
NOW AVAILABLE!!

Grab your copy today! Free on Kindle Unlimited!
AmazonUS: http://amzn.to/2tQ1y2Z

photo tbiytc_deserve_teaser_now_sm_zpsoieerami.jpg

photo tbiytc_adventure_teaser_now_sm_zpsmhx1v4g1.jpg
Brandy
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I seriously loved this book so much! It gave all the feels and I can't wait to have the paperback on my shelf. Before I read this I was in such a slump. I had started at least 5 books and only got part way through them before moving on to the next. This book though I couldn't put it down and I'm even tempted to read it again right away. I loved these characters and I can't wait to see what this author will write next.
Harloe Rae
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I first read the blurb for The Best Is Yet To Come by JE Benoit, I was expecting a sweet contemporary romance with a hint of a twist. What I got was SO much more than that and I was surprised in a very great way.

Adaline is a responsible woman with a lot of extra strain in her life. Taking over a small business is tough enough without the added weight of grief. I connected with her instantly, as I feel a lot of people will. She's down to Earth without much fuss. When she starts getting take
Misty Warner
This is the first book for this author. I was lucky enough to score and ARC of this book and I'm so glad I did. This book had me swooning from the very beginning. I don't want to say anything about this book because it has the best twist in. Just dive in you will not be disappointed. Thabks for a great read! Can't wait for more from you
Tori
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a heart warming story, and I was fortunate enough to win a signed copy through the Giveaways!
Micheleann Oboyle
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this story what happens when adaline finds a mysterious pic and strange things occur and is Ben the guy in the pic meant to be the love of her life or is it his brother Quinn who is lost and bitter and what happens when she discovers the truth about Ben what messages is Ben trying to send and is adaline the answer to Quinn in more ways than just one great heartbreaking read and worth recommending
Nadia
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
-ARC received in exchange for honest review-

This was a enjoyable and unique read from start to finish.

Told entirely from the first person POV of the heroine Adaline, The Best is Yet To Come is a sweet and emotional romance. The book starts of in an unusual way which had me intrigued and progressed into a more typical romance novel.

Adaline meets the hero in this story Quinn after a push in the right direction from an unexpected source. She's drawn to him as he is to her, however it soo
BookAddict
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is one that’s tricky to review because there are so many special things that I want to tell you about, but I can’t do that without spoiling things! I can tell you about Adeline. A kind-hearted, intelligent young woman who lost both of her parents when she was twelve years old. Her Aunt Josie took in an angry, grief stricken teenager and taught her the important things about life and living through her indefatigable patience and unconditional love. Years later, after Josie’s death, Adel ...more
Amy
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“I promise you Adaline, I will do everything in my power to never hurt you and I’m not walking away. These past few weeks have been some of the best in my life, you… you helped bring me back to life.”

Let’s just get it out of the way and admit I Love this Book!! It's original and not just your typical romance. This book is one of those books that leaves you believing that regardless of how hard life can be at times, with enough patience and maybe a little help the best can happen for you too.

'Wh
Mommaleena
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Best is Yet to Come: (A Little Creek Love Story) by J.E. Benoit
• Debut Novel
What am awesome story for a new author! I shed sad, shocked, excited and most of all happy tears while reading this story. I absolutely enjoyed reading this story. I can't wait to se what's next in the horizon from J.E. Benoit. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book via IndieSagePR for an honest review.
Favorite Passage ~
• The best way you can repay me, though, is to just be happy. Live, laugh, love and re
Maureen Laramee
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great beach read! Easy flow, likeable characters with just enough mystery to keep you wanting to know what happens next. A hint of fantasy throughout reminds the reader of Cecelia Ahern. The author does leave unanswered questions with Paige and Santino and their reaction to each other, along with how did Ben help Paige out. Which leads one to believe there may be another book in the future. I certainly hope so and I would definitely read it.
Angie Seay
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect

A perfect little story. I don't normally like this kind of thing but it worked perfectly. Thanks, J. E. Benoit.
Sue
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Best is Yet to Come is a wonderful, sweet love story with just a little of the "unknown" thrown in. Addy has her hands full trying to bring her aunt's coffee shop back to it's originally glory after her aunt passes away. She has been dealt some difficult hands in her life, losing her parents, her aunt and a long time love. She has also however, had people who loved her and who stayed by her side to help bring her out of the sadness when she needed to stop grieving.

Here meetings with Ben are
Suzanne Lunardini
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to read this book after reading the sneak peaks and it did not disappoint! I couldn't put it down and even brought it in the car and let my kindle read to me while driving. So many emotions felt during this journey and was sad when it was over! can't wait to read more from this Author!!
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Desiree
Aug 02, 2017
Daynelle
Aug 04, 2017
I've been an avid romance reader and blogger (www.bookboyfriendaddict.blog) for several years and decided to take the leap into writing and publishing! My debut novel The Best is Yet to Come is now available (be sure to add to your TBR today!). Stay tuned to this page for updates and follow me on social media for even more information!

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait for you to read my very