Start by marking “The Alphas” as Want to Read:
The Alphas

The Alphas (Corruption #1)

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  230 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
ebook

To ask other readers questions about The Alphas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alphas

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
4 BOOKS FREE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! The Alphas, A bundle of 4 full-length novels!

FREEEEEEE! Four hot heroes! Four full length novels - 1,183 pages - for free!

Meet four powerful, passionate, possessive men; Mogul Jonathan Drazen. mobster Antonio Spinelli. mysterious Deacon Bruce. baseball star Dash Wallace in this exclusive, limited time bundle.
It includes Beg (Songs of Submission, #1) by C.D. Reiss Spin (Corruption, #1) by C.D. Reiss Kick (Songs of Perdition, #1) by C.D. Reiss HardBall by C.D. Reiss

Submission: My Review - Jonathan Drazen
Spin: My Review - Antonio Spinelli
Kick: My Review - Deacon Bruce
H
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
LIMITED TIME OFFER - And FREE today! <-- check at time of purchase!

There's one STANDALONE and the first book of three different stories from an author who never fails to grab my attention with her sexy stories, charismatic characters and her effortless, intelligent writing style.

Submission: The erotic steam factor is off the scale. It has the kinky, dark edge of a controlling, powerful dominant and a sexy submissive who's not afraid to speak her mind, be independent and enjoy the pleasure. Jo
Coco.V
Jun 15, 2017 marked it as to-read
This exclusive, limited time bundle from NY Times bestselling author, CD Reiss. is free today on Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/Alphas-Four-Fi...!

Jean
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Alphas is a sampling of CD Reiss' hottest men. Commanding complex and definitely the type to leave a girl begging for more.
SUBMISSION is the beginning of something special - an exhilarating, sometimes dark, but always engaging journey. It's the story of Jonathan Drazen, a self proclaimed sadist still in love with his ex-wife, and Monica Faulkner, an ambitious musician who can't afford the distraction of a relationship. They don't meet "cute", thankfully, and their chemistry is palpable from
Paganalexandria
Jun 15, 2017 marked it as in-collection-already  ·  review of another edition
Varied Books
Jun 16, 2017 marked it as on-kindle-to-read
Shelves: kindle-freebie
6/16/17 Kindle freebie
Suzy Baba
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stories of Alpha men and their woman. The hardship and struggle they face in order to be together. These stories are only the beginning stories of the four couples, others books to follow in order to finish each series.
Tpagirl
Jun 24, 2017 marked it as owned-not-read-yet
Tawnya Ward
Jun 27, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not even worth the time

I only read the first book. The storyline would have been OK but the way the characters come across, is disgusting. The so called Alpha of the story is a confused male, who is still in love with his ex wife. The first story ends after 3 short tales are put together, with the ending not ending their story.
Natasha
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I feel in love with these alpha men all over again!!! Jonathan will always be my favorite <3
Stevie
Jul 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
This was too slow and too much soap opera drama for me. It took me forever just to get through 17% and it was a never ending cycle of highs and lows for the heroine, who was too stupid to stop putting herself in the same situation over and over again. Been there. Read that. A hundred times before and all ended with the same rating.
Melody Jones
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: steamy-romance
Great bundle of First stories from 4 series. Awesome story and excellent writing. I clicked through to purchase book 2 and 3 in the submission series and they were priced $2 higher than book one. The books are worth every penny but I'm already over my book budget. Will pass on reading the remaining three firsts in this box set.
Kacie Robinson
Started out fine....

I got this box set through kindle unlimited. I looked forward to a full story to unfold or at least two full stories. To my surprise I got the first story in three different series. When I wanted to continue to read the second book, I would had to pay. I liked the books, but I was irritated that I was left with cliffhangers.

Only one of the books in the set was a full length book not ending in a cliffhanger. I really enjoyed the story between Vivian & Dash. I would love t
Kim
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First time reading CD Weiss and after meeting the Drazen clan I am addicted to this family! I found myself reading the intro to each of the Drazen children and had to continue to their series before reading the next Alpha book. So happy I have been introduced to CD Weiss and the Drazen clan! I also enjoyed Hardhitter but not as fond of Marriage games in this book.
Vania
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Four Servings of incredible Men

I love CD Reiss's writing. Her heroines are strong, and her male characters are hard to resist. In this book, you'll get a great sample of her style -realistic and seductive. Although I was very involved in the plots. I have one little "but": her alphas are all rich, gorgeous men, and we know better.
Maria
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Only four stars because I hadn't realised that they were books I'd already read... thought it was new stories.. so probably my bad. The individual books themselves are all gold! Nice to remind myself about Jonathan, Antony etc. :) a great way to begin the CD Reisz trip if your new to her work.
mergele
Having read Fiona's story a while ago and barely finishing, I am so glad I picked this up. As a result, I devoured the Submission series and Corruption in a matter of days. Now I may revisit Fiona with a different perspective.
Lori
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Four Loves

I found four new book boyfriends. Each one more fabulous than the last! Fortunately, their stories continue. This box set just gets you warmed up.
Angela McKnight
Jul 23, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This says full length but it isn't a full series this is so you buy the rest of her books.
Author Parker
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quite A Collection

Found this to be an exciting collection by this author. Think my favourite was the first one in the collection. Sexy, explicit and highly recommended.
Erika Mounts
Sandy Catanzarita
Jul 08, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
***NONE OF MY BOOKS ARE SAFE***

If you want safe, don't read any of my books. Not even the cozy mysteries. Even the contemporary romance. You will not like them.

Some of my books are darker than others, some are quite sweet and nice. But sometimes I think stuff is safe and it's not, but since I'm not going to change what I write or the way I write it, if you want safe books you should just avoid min
More about C.D. Reiss...

Corruption (3 books)
  • Spin (Corruption, #1)
  • Ruin (Corruption, #2)
  • Rule (Corruption, #3)

“The crowd. That was what it was all about. That was why I busted my ass. That was why I had shut out everything in my life but putting a roof over my head and food in my mouth. I didn’t want anything from them but that ovation. I bowed and went off stage, followed by the band. Harry bolted to the bathroom to throw up, as always. I could still hear the applause and banging feet. The room held a hundred people, and the audience sounded like” 0 likes
“The crowd. That was what it was all about. That was why I busted my ass. That was why I had shut out everything in my life but putting a roof over my head and food in my mouth. I didn’t want anything from them but that ovation. I bowed and went off stage, followed” 0 likes