Start by marking “Counting On You” as Want to Read:
Counting On You

Counting On You

(Love Addicts Anonymous #1)

I have everything I want. Success. Wealth. Women…and make that plenty of those. As a filthy-rich CEO, I would say I’m pretty much close to perfection. Except for that one weakness: I’m cocky as hell, and an irresistible magnet for women.

So when one tiny mistake lands me in hot waters with the investors, I have one hell of a choice to make:
Restore my reputation…
Or risk losi
Published June 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Counting On You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Counting On You

Paige
Jun 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs, romance
3 Stars

Counting on You is the full length novel that started as Love Addicts Anonymous. Fully expanded, it delves into the relationship that Vicky and Kade develop during their tenure at the Love Addicts Anonymous retreat. Kade there for his "sex addiction" to keep the investors in his company happy after some bad press and Vicky there because of her "love addiction" after violating the restraining order her ex-boyfriend's family too out, they form an unlikely pair. But as they get to know each
Jess
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've had mixed emotions about this book right from the beginning, but by the end, a very satisfying one at that, I realized that despite the angst, and drama and deep rooted issues that both of our mains in COUNTING ON YOU by J.C Reid and Jackie Steele have, I feel content with where the story went and how it got there.

Vicky and Kade are an unlikely duo. Meeting at Rehab for a sex addiction (his) and a love addiction (hers) is really not the best foundation for a solid relationship. Regardless
Strider28
Usually I'm a fan of J.C. Reed but this book just didn't do it for me. Kaiden, the hero, is likable early on but Vicky is just plain nuts. She's whiney and nervous all of the time. And she's obsessed.
Although Vicky is madly in love with another man she begins to have feelings for Kaiden when they find themselves roommates for 6 weeks in a location where they are cut off from the outside world.
No cellphones. No internet. They are in a rehab center but not for drugs or alcohol. It's something much
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Counting on You by JC Reed and Jackie Steele
4 stars!!!

“Remembering you is easy. It’s letting go that’s the hard part…”

Counting on You was a book that caught my attention from the synopsis, however, what I thought I was getting and what I actually read were two very different things, but in a very good way. JC Reed and Jackie Steele deliver a unique concept to me and one that had me in hysterics just as much as I found myself swooning. For a light hearted read this book still had that emotion
Catherine (Totally Sexy Books)
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual

WOW!! What an addictive, unputdownable, LOL read. A total emotional rollercoaster that kept me reading all night long.

Kaiden Wright, known as Kade, meets Vicky in rehab. They are both in here due to unfortunate events and misunderstandings. Both of them do not really have an addiction, but have to attend the LAA center anyway. Their first confrontation---hilarious.

The answer is no.” I jump to my feet again. “I didn’t come here
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World.:)***

Counting On You is a story about new beginnings in love and in life.

Not having read any other works by the authors before, I was really intrigued with the synopsis and just how well the authors were going to execute the story. Needless to say, I was impressed with how entertaining the story was. The beginning felt a bit flat for me, but it picked up the pace rather quickly and it all worked out in the end.

In the story we are introduced to K
Linda Rea
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kade has a multi million dollar business but his board of directors don't like his image and have sent him to LAA for therapy. Kade is almost done with his bet to bed 365 women in a year and he is only a couple shy when they send him for help for his sec addiction.
Vicky is on a court ordered therapy of her love addiction because she is stalking her ex Bruce she either gets help or goes to jail. Well at LAA they have a new therapy they pair love addicts with sex addicts but there are rules one of
Irma
Jul 22, 2017 rated it liked it
“Remembering you is easy. It’s letting go that’s the hard part…”

I really liked this sweet romantic story with sexy main characters. Personaly I felt lack of chemistry but the ending was a winner.

description
LouiseC.
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love to read everything by JC but this one is truly the best one I've read by her so far. This book...
it stunned me several times. It spoke to me on the most inner levels.

They say distance makes the heart grow fonder.
That’s not true at all.
My heart fell for him while we were together.
It leaped when his eyes fluttered.
It jumped out of my chest when he looked at me.
Now it’s breaking at the sight of him.
Kade Wright is perfection.

It tears your heart apart, and mends it again. It makes you laugh.
Sandy S
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK : Release Date June 5, 2017

Restore my reputation…
Or risk losing my company.

I’m a man of my word and failure is not an option. Not no
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

After reading Beautiful Distraction and falling madly in love with J. C. Reed's writing, then meeting her newest heart throb Kade Wright in Love Addicts Anonymous, I couldn't wait to get my hands on more of his story in Counting On You. She soon whisks readers away once again to a rehab center on an island and isolates us with two wonderful characters and some other love addicts to indulge in the beginning of a budding relationship. J. C. Reed g
Escape into a Booksite
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly Received in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this one. The premise of the storyline is great and not something I have encountered before.

Vicky and Kade getting to know each other and helping each other along is great and I really enjoyed watching them grow.

I don't want to ruin the story for anyone, but this is definitely a book that you want to give a go. Its my first by Reed, but it won't be my last!
Sheila'S Book Corner
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars, diane
Counting On You is a fun romance with some surprise twists at the end.

Vicky is a bit of a stalker. She is being strung along by a boyfriend who claims he only took out the restraining order against her because his family made him do it! Vicky is innocent, naive, unworldly and extremely gullible! She ends up in LAA Rehab, Love Addicts Anonymous.

"You hit me pretty well when you stepped out in that red dress.” He gives me another glance and shakes his head.
“Wow. I just want to strip you naked.”
Chu
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.5/5 Stars

This is an unlikely story of a sex addict and a love addict who found love in the most unlikely place.

Vicky is obsessed with someone which made her do some crazy stuff – that’s why she’s in therapy. Although, she believed otherwise. She doesn’t believe that she needs help, or she should be here. (Yes, I think she’s a little bit deluded – I mean, how would you like someone who is in denial and has delusions?).

Kade has a sex calendar, one different girl every day. But an almost
J.E. Benoit
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

“Here’s to us breaking all the rules.”

Kade Wright and Vicky Sullivan are both ordered to participate in the program at LAA, but for very different reasons. Kade is forced to go if he wants to save his seat on his own company’s board because his latest sexcapades have landed him in some hot water in the press. The board sees this as the best way to sa
KFForever
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
kfforever

Reviewed by Anna Green on behalf of KFF

This is a story about two people who met at a rehab programme. One is a love addict and the other is a sex addict.

Kaiden Wright is a successful CEO with a six-pack abs. He is not into relationships and definitely no repeats. He came up with the idea of a 365-day non-stop sex calendar which landed him in hot water with his company and the reason why he ended up in a six weeks rehab programme.

“I aim to please, and I aim to return the favour, but I
Katrina
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it

A sex addict and love addict ....
a whirlwind of sparks ..finding love in an unlikely time and place . How one moment , one person can define us . Change everything we ever thought ... How love can Find us when we are not looking and least expect it.

Kaiden and Vicky meet in rehab. Unlikely Room mates .

One a sex addict and one a love addict. These two unlikely people are paired up and sent on a whirlwind of discovery together.

First impressions count right ? I had to stifle my giggles on there
Red Cheeks Reads
This was my first time reading JC Reed. I've been on a big romantic comedy reading kick this year, devouring them almost exclusively. I loved many of them, and there have been some that just didn't work for me. Unfortunately, Counting on You falls into the latter category for me. I'll preface this by saying that it could very well be a case of "it's me, it's not the book." But either way, the fact remains that this just wasn't for me.

I went it this book looking forward to it because the premise
Badass Bloggettes
I do love JC Reed books so was excited to be asked to read this one from her.

This book told the story of two adicts, a Love Adict and a Sex Adict who in their own circumstances are sent to the same rehab facility. (I never actually knew there was such a facility so this was an education) As it turns the rehab facility think it would be a great idea of pairing different couple up with each and not all the same sex either.

Vicky walks in on her roommate (Kaiden) in a very compromising position to s
Danielle
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it
3 SMOOCHES!!

I read and reviewed this book on behalf of RED CHEEKS READS.

REVIEW --> http://redcheeksreads.com/counting-on...

"I just never got into the story, and I couldn’t connect with or relate to these characters."

Friend, follow or find RED CHEEKS READS on:
Blog: http://redcheeksreads.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/redcheeksreads
Twitter: https://twitter.com/redcheeksreads
Instagram:  http://instagram.com/redcheeksreads
Pinterest: http://pin.it/8qoEAup
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars, sheila-s
Counting On You is a fun romance with some surprise twists at the end.

“I thought you were addicted to me.” As much as I’m addicted to you I want to add, but for some reason, can’t."

This was my first book by these authors and I look forward to discovering more.
3.5 Stars
My full review:

Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
I really enjoyed this story and it's wonderful characters. Two unlikely people... It's not every day you have a Love addict and a Sex addict thrown together in rehab therapy, to try and fix each other. Hmmmm what could go wrong?

This book was a fun, hilarious, sexy, emotional roller coaster ride. And it's definitely one I could see myself reading again. The authors have done an amazing job and I highly recommend picking this book up and giving it a read.
Michelle
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a crazy whirlwind of a story and having fate step in to bring two people together. This is a very unique and sensitive read.
Jo
Jun 06, 2017 rated it liked it
We read the first part, it issued early this year, now it's completed. To be honest, it's seems very interesting character, both of them, but it goes on, we do know what will happen, but how? It disappointed me.

Got kick out then accident n knocked up? Life is difficult but not that kind of dramatic.
Neilliza Swaffar
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
**Copy provided by Tour Host, in exchange for an honest review**

When I read the blurb I knew I wanted to read it. Once I started reading, I didn’t know what to expect. The story made me laugh a bit, scratch my head on a few parts and fell in love by the end. Kade and Vicky were so much fun to read. Their banter was funny and Vicky and her crazy made me laugh out loud and giggled at times.

There were parts in the book that I actually ask myself, is she foreal? Vicky is obsessively crazy, poor gir
J.C. Reed
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
One man who doesn't want commitment.
One woman who loves too much.
What happens when he falls for his smoking hot roommate?

PREORDER COUNTING ON YOU NOW!
iBooks ➜ http://apple.co/2r0R4Ac
B&N ➜ http://bit.ly/2pFEjpO
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2pGmQOV
Googleplay➜ http://bit.ly/2pJbhq5
Paperback ➜ http://amzn.to/2r8baow
Kindle (get notified when it's available)➜ http://eepurl.com/bFUFVT
Add COUNTING ON YOU to Goodreads ➜ http://bit.ly/2r9dtbz

description
Debbie
Jun 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
Can't believe I finished this. I hate weak characters and the heroine was nothing but weak. She was so whiny and actually pretty pathetic. All the reasons for her stalking were just plain idiotic. The hero was No better. No felt the writing was weak, boring, no substance. So very disappointed.
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Well....Dayyuummm. I have a confession to make. This is my first J.C. Reed book and good lawd almighty...what tha heck Tricia, you need to move her books up your TBR. I have been a stalker for a few years, but just haven't gotten to read one of her books yet, and I have several of her books on my kindle and even have some paperbacks. I will definitely be fixing that little problem. lol I freaking love your writing style J. and lord girlie the romance in this book was off the charts...you had me ...more
April Symes
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a good read that makes you wonder- Can a sex addict and a love addict find something real together?
This is tied to the original book- Love Addicts Anonymous Part 1 --this is a revision expanded into a full novel. This is a story about two people who met at a rehab program. One is a love addict and the other is a sex addict. Kaiden Wright is a successful CEO with a sexy body that has 6pack abs. He doesn’t do relationships and never repeats one night stands. His idea of 365 days of sex ca
Melisa
I wasn’t sure what to expect going into this book but a rehab setting for love and sex addiction certainly wasn’t it. Despite my shock in the beginning, I began to enjoy this book about halfway through. Cade, the hero, is at Love Addicts Anonymous as a way to redeem his professional relationship. He runs a large company and his one-night stands are giving the company a bad name. Honestly, throughout the book I had a hard time liking a hero who is trying to sleep with 365 women in a year. It just ...more
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Sham Girlfriend
  • The Peppercorn Project
  • Winter Damage
  • Saved
  • Royal Mess (a novella duet)
  • The Taste Of Her Words
  • In a Bad Way (Bad Boys of the Bay, #4)
  • Unspoken Promises (The Unspoken Love Series, #2)
  • The Demon Notebook (The Demon Notebook #1)
  • Famed (Imperfect Love; Friendship, Texas #3.5)
  • Dance with Me (Under the Uniform, #1)
  • Protecting You (The Boston Kirkpatricks, #1)
  • Vengeful Love (Vengeful Love, #1)
  • Miracle (Pagano Family, #6)
  • Deal Breaker (Billionaire Bosses, #2)
  • Team Awkward (The It Girl, #2)
  • Ashton - The Agreement (A Cocky Smiling O, #2)
J.C. Reed is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes steamy contemporary romance with a touch of mystery.

To find out about Jessica's work, future releases, competitions and great giveaways visit her website at http://www.jcreedauthor.com
or
Facebook page

Love Addicts Anonymous (2 books)
  • Love Addicts Anonymous: Part One
“deep down love addicts just need a little fucking and the sex addicts just need a bit of love,” 0 likes
“Beauty fades. But love? Love is a fire that needs sex to be burning strong. What good is a man who doesn’t own a match to light your fire?” I” 0 likes