Start by marking “Counting On You” as Want to Read:

Counting On You

I have everything I want. Success. Wealth. Women…and make that plenty of those. As a filthy-rich CEO, I would say I’m pretty much close to perfection. Except for that one weakness: I’m cocky as hell, and an irresistible magnet for women.

So when one tiny mistake lands me in hot waters with the investors, I have one hell of a choice to make:
Restore my reputation…
Or risk losi
Published June 5th 2017

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Jun 05, 2017
    Enter to win one copy of NYT bestselling author J.C. Reed's sexy, new romance.

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 1 copy available, 708 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jun 22 - Aug 21, 2017

Countries available: US, CA, and GB more

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Counting On You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Counting On You

Paige
    Jun 10, 2017 Paige rated it liked it
    Shelves: romance, arcs
    3 Stars

Counting on You is the full length novel that started as Love Addicts Anonymous. Fully expanded, it delves into the relationship that Vicky and Kade develop during their tenure at the Love Addicts Anonymous retreat. Kade there for his "sex addiction" to keep the investors in his company happy after some bad press and Vicky there because of her "love addiction" after violating the restraining order her ex-boyfriend's family too out, they form an unlikely pair. But as they get to know each
    Jess
    Jun 02, 2017 Jess rated it really liked it
    I've had mixed emotions about this book right from the beginning, but by the end, a very satisfying one at that, I realized that despite the angst, and drama and deep rooted issues that both of our mains in COUNTING ON YOU by J.C Reid and Jackie Steele have, I feel content with where the story went and how it got there.

Vicky and Kade are an unlikely duo. Meeting at Rehab for a sex addiction (his) and a love addiction (hers) is really not the best foundation for a solid relationship. Regardless
    Donna ~ The Romance Cover
    Counting on You by JC Reed and Jackie Steele
    4 stars!!!

“Remembering you is easy. It’s letting go that’s the hard part…”

Counting on You was a book that caught my attention from the synopsis, however, what I thought I was getting and what I actually read were two very different things, but in a very good way. JC Reed and Jackie Steele deliver a unique concept to me and one that had me in hysterics just as much as I found myself swooning. For a light hearted read this book still had that emotion
    Strider28
    Usually I'm a fan of J.C. Reed but this book just didn't do it for me. Kaiden, the hero, is likable early on but Vicky is just plain nuts. She's whiney and nervous all of the time. And she's obsessed.
    Although Vicky is madly in love with another man she begins to have feelings for Kaiden when they find themselves roommates for 6 weeks in a location where they are cut off from the outside world.
    No cellphones. No internet. They are in a rehab center but not for drugs or alcohol. It's something much
    Catherine (Totally Sexy Books)
    Genre: Contemporary Romance
    Type: Standalone
    POV: First Person - Dual

WOW!! What an addictive, unputdownable, LOL read. A total emotional rollercoaster that kept me reading all night long.

Kaiden Wright, known as Kade, meets Vicky in rehab. They are both in here due to unfortunate events and misunderstandings. Both of them do not really have an addiction, but have to attend the LAA center anyway. Their first confrontation---hilarious.

The answer is no.” I jump to my feet again. “I didn’t come here
    Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
    ***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World.:)***

Counting On You is a story about new beginnings in love and in life.

Not having read any other works by the authors before, I was really intrigued with the synopsis and just how well the authors were going to execute the story. Needless to say, I was impressed with how entertaining the story was. The beginning felt a bit flat for me, but it picked up the pace rather quickly and it all worked out in the end.

In the story we are introduced to K
    Linda Rea
    Jun 04, 2017 Linda Rea rated it it was amazing
    Kade has a multi million dollar business but his board of directors don't like his image and have sent him to LAA for therapy. Kade is almost done with his bet to bed 365 women in a year and he is only a couple shy when they send him for help for his sec addiction.
    Vicky is on a court ordered therapy of her love addiction because she is stalking her ex Bruce she either gets help or goes to jail. Well at LAA they have a new therapy they pair love addicts with sex addicts but there are rules one of
    Irma
    Jul 22, 2017 Irma rated it liked it
    “Remembering you is easy. It’s letting go that’s the hard part…”

I really liked this sweet romantic story with sexy main characters. Personaly I felt lack of chemistry but the ending was a winner.

description
    LouiseC.
    Jun 03, 2017 LouiseC. rated it it was amazing
    I love to read everything by JC but this one is truly the best one I've read by her so far. This book...
    it stunned me several times. It spoke to me on the most inner levels.

They say distance makes the heart grow fonder.
    That’s not true at all.
    My heart fell for him while we were together.
    It leaped when his eyes fluttered.
    It jumped out of my chest when he looked at me.
    Now it’s breaking at the sight of him.
    Kade Wright is perfection.

It tears your heart apart, and mends it again. It makes you laugh.
    Sandy S
    Jun 12, 2017 Sandy S rated it really liked it
    3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK : Release Date June 5, 2017

Restore my reputation…
    Or risk losing my company.

I’m a man of my word and failure is not an option. Not no
    Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
    I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

After reading Beautiful Distraction and falling madly in love with J. C. Reed's writing, then meeting her newest heart throb Kade Wright in Love Addicts Anonymous, I couldn't wait to get my hands on more of his story in Counting On You. She soon whisks readers away once again to a rehab center on an island and isolates us with two wonderful characters and some other love addicts to indulge in the beginning of a budding relationship. J. C. Reed g
    Megan (escapeintoabooksite)
    Jun 08, 2017 Megan (escapeintoabooksite) rated it really liked it
    *4 Stars*

ARC kindly Received in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this one. The premise of the storyline is great and not something I have encountered before.

Vicky and Kade getting to know each other and helping each other along is great and I really enjoyed watching them grow.

I don't want to ruin the story for anyone, but this is definitely a book that you want to give a go. Its my first by Reed, but it won't be my last!
    Sheila'S Book Corner
    Jun 09, 2017 Sheila'S Book Corner rated it really liked it
    Shelves: diane, 3-5-stars
    Counting On You is a fun romance with some surprise twists at the end.

Vicky is a bit of a stalker. She is being strung along by a boyfriend who claims he only took out the restraining order against her because his family made him do it! Vicky is innocent, naive, unworldly and extremely gullible! She ends up in LAA Rehab, Love Addicts Anonymous.

"You hit me pretty well when you stepped out in that red dress.” He gives me another glance and shakes his head.
    “Wow. I just want to strip you naked.”
    ChuCha
    Jun 05, 2017 ChuCha rated it really liked it
    Rating: 4.5/5 Stars

This is an unlikely story of a sex addict and a love addict who found love in the most unlikely place.

Vicky is obsessed with someone which made her do some crazy stuff – that’s why she’s in therapy. Although, she believed otherwise. She doesn’t believe that she needs help, or she should be here. (Yes, I think she’s a little bit deluded – I mean, how would you like someone who is in denial and has delusions?).

Kade has a sex calendar, one different girl every day. But an almost
    J.E. Benoit
    Jun 06, 2017 J.E. Benoit rated it really liked it
    Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

“Here’s to us breaking all the rules.”

Kade Wright and Vicky Sullivan are both ordered to participate in the program at LAA, but for very different reasons. Kade is forced to go if he wants to save his seat on his own company’s board because his latest sexcapades have landed him in some hot water in the press. The board sees this as the best way to sa
    KFForever
    Jun 04, 2017 KFForever rated it really liked it
    kfforever

Reviewed by Anna Green on behalf of KFF

This is a story about two people who met at a rehab programme. One is a love addict and the other is a sex addict.

Kaiden Wright is a successful CEO with a six-pack abs. He is not into relationships and definitely no repeats. He came up with the idea of a 365-day non-stop sex calendar which landed him in hot water with his company and the reason why he ended up in a six weeks rehab programme.

“I aim to please, and I aim to return the favour, but I
    Katrina
    Jun 03, 2017 Katrina rated it really liked it

A sex addict and love addict ....
    a whirlwind of sparks ..finding love in an unlikely time and place . How one moment , one person can define us . Change everything we ever thought ... How love can Find us when we are not looking and least expect it.

Kaiden and Vicky meet in rehab. Unlikely Room mates .

One a sex addict and one a love addict. These two unlikely people are paired up and sent on a whirlwind of discovery together.

First impressions count right ? I had to stifle my giggles on there
    Red Cheeks Reads
    This was my first time reading JC Reed. I've been on a big romantic comedy reading kick this year, devouring them almost exclusively. I loved many of them, and there have been some that just didn't work for me. Unfortunately, Counting on You falls into the latter category for me. I'll preface this by saying that it could very well be a case of "it's me, it's not the book." But either way, the fact remains that this just wasn't for me.

I went it this book looking forward to it because the premise
    Badass Bloggettes
    I do love JC Reed books so was excited to be asked to read this one from her.

This book told the story of two adicts, a Love Adict and a Sex Adict who in their own circumstances are sent to the same rehab facility. (I never actually knew there was such a facility so this was an education) As it turns the rehab facility think it would be a great idea of pairing different couple up with each and not all the same sex either.

Vicky walks in on her roommate (Kaiden) in a very compromising position to s
    Danielle
    Jun 28, 2017 Danielle rated it liked it
    3 SMOOCHES!!

I read and reviewed this book on behalf of RED CHEEKS READS.

REVIEW --> http://redcheeksreads.com/counting-on...

"I just never got into the story, and I couldn’t connect with or relate to these characters."

Friend, follow or find RED CHEEKS READS on:
    Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com
    Diane
    Jun 09, 2017 Diane rated it really liked it
    Shelves: sheila-s, 3-5-stars
    Counting On You is a fun romance with some surprise twists at the end.

“I thought you were addicted to me.” As much as I’m addicted to you I want to add, but for some reason, can’t."

This was my first book by these authors and I look forward to discovering more.
    3.5 Stars
    My full review:

Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
    I really enjoyed this story and it's wonderful characters. Two unlikely people... It's not every day you have a Love addict and a Sex addict thrown together in rehab therapy, to try and fix each other. Hmmmm what could go wrong?

This book was a fun, hilarious, sexy, emotional roller coaster ride. And it's definitely one I could see myself reading again. The authors have done an amazing job and I highly recommend picking this book up and giving it a read.
    Michelle
    Jun 10, 2017 Michelle rated it really liked it
    What a crazy whirlwind of a story and having fate step in to bring two people together. This is a very unique and sensitive read.
    Jo
    Jun 06, 2017 Jo rated it liked it
    We read the first part, it issued early this year, now it's completed. To be honest, it's seems very interesting character, both of them, but it goes on, we do know what will happen, but how? It disappointed me.

Got kick out then accident n knocked up? Life is difficult but not that kind of dramatic.
    Neilliza Swaffar
    Jun 02, 2017 Neilliza Swaffar rated it really liked it
    **Copy provided by Tour Host, in exchange for an honest review**

When I read the blurb I knew I wanted to read it. Once I started reading, I didn’t know what to expect. The story made me laugh a bit, scratch my head on a few parts and fell in love by the end. Kade and Vicky were so much fun to read. Their banter was funny and Vicky and her crazy made me laugh out loud and giggled at times.

There were parts in the book that I actually ask myself, is she foreal? Vicky is obsessively crazy, poor gir
    J.C. Reed
    May 14, 2017 J.C. Reed rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
    One man who doesn't want commitment.
    One woman who loves too much.
    What happens when he falls for his smoking hot roommate?

PREORDER COUNTING ON YOU NOW!
    iBooks ➜ http://apple.co/2r0R4Ac
    B&N ➜ http://bit.ly/2pFEjpO
    Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2pGmQOV
    Googleplay➜ http://bit.ly/2pJbhq5
    Paperback ➜ http://amzn.to/2r8baow
    Kindle (get notified when it's available)➜ http://eepurl.com/bFUFVT
    Add COUNTING ON YOU to Goodreads ➜ http://bit.ly/2r9dtbz

description
    Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
    Well....Dayyuummm. I have a confession to make. This is my first J.C. Reed book and good lawd almighty...what tha heck Tricia, you need to move her books up your TBR. I have been a stalker for a few years, but just haven't gotten to read one of her books yet, and I have several of her books on my kindle and even have some paperbacks. I will definitely be fixing that little problem. lol I freaking love your writing style J. and lord girlie the romance in this book was off the charts...you had me ...more
    April Symes
    Jun 05, 2017 April Symes rated it really liked it
    This was a good read that makes you wonder- Can a sex addict and a love addict find something real together?
    This is tied to the original book- Love Addicts Anonymous Part 1 --this is a revision expanded into a full novel. This is a story about two people who met at a rehab program. One is a love addict and the other is a sex addict. Kaiden Wright is a successful CEO with a sexy body that has 6pack abs. He doesn’t do relationships and never repeats one night stands. His idea of 365 days of sex ca
    Cara Nicole
    Jun 05, 2017 Cara Nicole rated it it was amazing

What do you get with two people who deny being a sex-addict and a love-addict?
    You get explosive chemistry, a bit of riling each other up, and lots of tension. When Vicky and Kade are thrust together at LAA (Love Addicts Anonymous), neither one wanting to be there mind you, sparks fly, both the sexual kind and the clashing kind.
    On one hand, you have Vicky, a girl who is over the moon for her boyfriend, who may not exactly feel the same. A restraining order and court ordered appearance at LAA ar
    Ayekah
    Jun 04, 2017 Ayekah rated it it was amazing
    Best story ever! A man who marks time on the calendar by his daily sexual conquests, he's a couple short of his 365 for a year. That little challenge has Kaiden in hot water with the board of his company, his brother breathing down his neck and now he's being forced to attended a rehab program for sex addicts. Enter Vicky Sullivan who has been remanded to the same program for love addicts after breaking the restraining order her boyfriend took out on her. She's pretty deluded about this relation ...more
    J.C. Reed is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes steamy contemporary romance with a touch of mystery.

To find out about Jessica's work, future releases, competitions and great giveaways visit her website at http://www.jcreedauthor.com
    or
    Facebook page
    More about J.C. Reed...

“deep down love addicts just need a little fucking and the sex addicts just need a bit of love,” 0 likes
    “Beauty fades. But love? Love is a fire that needs sex to be burning strong. What good is a man who doesn’t own a match to light your fire?” I” 0 likes