Start by marking “Academy for Health Superheroes” as Want to Read:
Academy for Health Superheroes

Academy for Health Superheroes

Agnes is a young girl with a special gift – she is able to feel when others need help. Together with her friends, Agnes creates the Academy for Health Superheroes, where she teaches humans, animals, organs and food characters how to make the world a healthier and happier place. In the first book of the Academy for Health Superheroes series, The Heart, Jack and his father b ...more
Published May 28th 2017 by Troubador Publishing Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Academy for Health Superheroes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Academy for Health Superheroes

Emris Lindsay
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-book
A brilliant way to introduce kids to their bodies and all its wonderful parts, their usage, how to take care of them and most importantly what to eat and what not to eat. It’s a fun and exciting way of teaching kids, the illustrations are fun and the colors on spot, I love the six masters and their secrets and the unique way the author uses to teach these important facts. This little book is not only funny and brilliant it’s a treasure trove of a wealth of health, knowledge.
Bruna Pura
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this is a great book for kids and adults.
in a easy and digestible way it is explained how to have a healthy body mind and soul.
many people think that the body is the most important thing to look after but we all know people that are fit and miserable.
that is why is importnat that kids learn that health is body, mind and soul and virtues.
great story, amazing pictures from this amazing authors.

enjoy
Cynthia
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this book because my oldest daughter is in her fourth year of Med School and wants to be a pediatrician. This book was so informative in a fun way and very interactive. The six health and happiness masters that I loved! Agnes becomes a Doctor and goes to far away places to help sick people. Agnes has many adventures and along the way we learn about good health, how to eat right and be mindful.

There are recipes in this book as well that sounded great to me especially the pancake recipe at
T.J. Burns