Start by marking “A Misty Morning Murder (Myrtle Grove Garden Club Mystery Book 4)” as Want to Read:
A Misty Morning Murder (Myrtle Grove Garden Club Mystery Book 4)

A Misty Morning Murder (Myrtle Grove Garden Club Mystery Book 4)

Just as Jesse Camden is ready to shake herself out of her romantic rut and take a giant step forward with Sheriff Joe Tyler, a dead ex-fiance reaches out to yank her two steps back.

Misty Bennett, seventeen-year-old daughter of Jesse’s former beau Ronald Bennett, is the closest thing to a daughter of her own that Jesse has ever had. So when Misty flees from her father’s o
Published June 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Misty Morning Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Misty Morning Murder

Marcia-Lee Finocchio
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Entertaining storyline. Another good cozy reading!
Evelyn Grabas
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, first things first, my usual grammar criticism, but when the text reads:
"...walked toward him truck" and "...get an adult to the make the reservation" and "..sort like Grandma Moses" to mention a few. Really, I have no choice but to comment.
The plot line was good, interesting, but frustrating due to the constant stupidity of Jesse and her little investigations, the results of which she does not make Joe privy to immediately, but mentions casually some time later. Further, it is common know
Cheryl
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book in the series The main character is Jessie and she is just getting home from her brief stay on an island where with the help of her friend Viv they found out who ha murdered their friend. On returning home, she is met by the sheriff and learns she has a problem waiting for her at home. The problem is the daughter of a man she almost married a few years ago. Before she learns what send the girl running to her, a woman show up yelling she wants the kid and being very nasty abo ...more
M
Feb 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Fun, Easy-Read Cosy

I occasionally take a break from frenetic suspense/thriller/murder novels, and my change-of-pace choices are short, easy-read cosy mysteries.

The writing is pretty good, the light plot moves smartly, there are touches of humor, the core group of characters is interesting, it’s clear who the bad guys are, and I knew who must’ve dunnit.

This short novel has the de riguer set pieces of a cozy: a charming setting, a likable female protagonist, an attractive male protagonist (who
Kat Taylor
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Wrenching of Hearts

Wow As a cozey murder mystery you would have to be hard set to find, when you mix in the uniqueness of caracters, plot, and emotional journey to go with, you are even more so. Jesse has just one mystery and murder behind across two time zones only to land into another as she arrives home. A young woman awaits her pleading for sanctuary and saving not just herself but her father's entanglement with what is believed to be a conwoman possibly out for more than just money. Will
Carol Bisig
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

I love this one! Yay, sexy kisses! Grown-up Cosy Mystery! I love the Mystery, the fact that Jesse; and Joe are finally acting like adults who have the hots for each other! The mystery is excellent this time, who killed Jesse's ex-boyfriend? Why, how is she going to protect his daughter, the child she never had? This is a great series, cannot wait until the next one!
I highly recommend this series! Thanks!
carolintallahassee.com
Laura Goodman
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute,cute,cute

Murder, mystery, romance and laughter, couldn't ask for anything more. Anne is caught in the middle of a very tangled web but she won't give up until she has solved the murder. Sheriff Joe and Anne work together on the crime with sparks flying. The humor sets it off.
Joy
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional!

A terrific murder mystery set in a small town with laughs and intrigue a plenty. Big city connections muddy the investigation for the handsome local police chief. If he hasn't enough to manage, the ladies from the local tea room jump in to assist. After all, they are directly involved in the tangled mystery!
Michael Brunson
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In the cozy mystery genre this is a good one.

If you are looking for art keep moving. If you are looking for a cerebral mystery this is not the one either. Now, if you are looking for something to read in the hospital or while flying you have found a good one.
Jane
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some parts a bit beyond belief, but hey, this is a cozy mystery!! Very fun read!!

Lots of humor, excitement, with plenty twist and turns to keep you reading!! Interesting characters, great action scenes, and a nice bit of clean romance!
Michele Sherwood
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better!

I have enjoyed all the previous books, but this one topped them all. Good characterization and enough plot twists to make you doubt yourself. I get Joe's frustration with the busybody, but you just have to sigh and buckle up for the ride.
Cheryl Berry
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This read had me going from the very beginning. Boy! Two headstrong people in the same house! Loved it! Nothing like strong female characters even the cra cra one! Suspenseful and funny! A must read.
Emris Lindsay
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jesse once again found herself involved in the murder mystery of her former fiancee. She is left with the responsibilities of taking care of his daughter temporarily until his mother arrives and also solving his murder, ah and still find time for a little romance with the Sheriff on the side.
Kay D. Deely
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

I love all of the Myrtle Grove Garden Club Mysteries and can hardly wait for the next one. The mysteries are really good and there is just enough romance without becoming a romance instead of a mystery.
tami burden
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Misty Morning Murder

A very well thought out plot. Humours. And a delight to read. I'm adding Loulou Harrington to my favorite authors of cozy mysteries list. Certainty one you'll want to read, maybe more than once.
Mary j. childers
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Step mom. Not

Jessie returned from vacation to find that her almost step daughter had ran away from her dad. Together they try to figure out who is trying to kill the kid and why. And of course the sheriff is sexy and single.
Shirley
Death of an ex

An ex fiancé, an art gallery, and a teenage girl with pink hair. These all combine together to make for another adventure in the latest who done it. Easy enjoyable read for a cozy evening.
Denise Sparks
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Fantastic Cozy Mystery!

This is the first mystery by Loulou Harrington I have read and I enjoyed it immensely. The twists and turns and the surprised were well done. The plot was believable and the characters were well developed.
Charleen
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You know how to get my attention and I love it.

You know what it takes to get person in a good book,and keep them coming back for more. Thanks for letting me read it with you keep them coming.Thanks again.
Roy Tracey
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very well written. Suspense was great.

Great book. Story was very suspenseful. Well written. I love good suspense books. Jesse, being the main character was great.
Neva
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Misty Morning

What a brilliant, refreshing , and fun book! Absolutely had to finish without pause! A great pleasure to read and refreshing lovely ending. THANK YOU.
Delia Papas
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adventure

Another adventure and mystery. The things that Jesse gets herself into. Where will she go from here. Watching for the next book
stephanie huntington
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoying this series. Highly recommended.
Mooncat
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great one, to me almost the best in the series so far. Mostly because I really enjoyed the evolving of the relationship with the Sheriff. I hope I won‘t have to wait too long for the next one!
Karen
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting twist

Well written and plotted out. Interesting twists to the story keeps you reading to find out what is next. Enjoyable.
Lynda Bowles
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Fantastic series just finished the fourth in the series and looking forward to reading the next one. Enjoy the romantic conflict
Toni O'Connor
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute story

Better than I expected. Great mystery with a twist at the end. Can't wait to see how the love story turns out in the next ine.
Karen Harper
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terrific

This book had the right mix of romance and suspense. Keeps you guessing about who done it until almost the end of the book.
Angel Graham
Jul 30, 2019 rated it liked it
I guess it was okay, but too damn confusing at times. Too many bad guys who are just bad.
Becky shepard
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great books

I love everyone of you're books please keep writing I could not put it down it is so good thank you

• The Next Victim (Kali O'Brien, #7)
  • Depth of Field (Makayla Rose Mystery #1)
  • Murder Served Cold (Nikki Hunter #8)
  • Dead on the Vine (Violet Vineyard Murder Mystery #1)
  • Monkey See, Monkey Die (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #7)
  • Pawsible Suspects (Animal Instincts, #1)
  • To Hatch a Thief (Movie Club Mysteries #1.5)
  • Cables Untangled: An Exploration of Cable Knitting
  • The Florentine Cypher (Kate Benedict #3)
  • Hounds Abound (Pet Rescue Mystery, #3)
  • Tarte Tatin Murder (Seagrass Sweets Mystery #2)
  • Astray in Couper (Matty Cruz Adventure #1)
  • Maximum Security (Lia Anderson Dog Park Mysteries, #3)
  • In Her Own Time (Legacy Series, Book 2)
  • A Saucy Murder (Sonoma Wine Country Cozy Mysteries, #2)
  • Dead Write (Forensic Handwriting Mystery #3)
  • So Faux, So Good (Den of Antiquity, #4)
  • Mrs. Jeffries Stalks the Hunter (Mrs. Jeffries, #19)