Start by marking “Bind (The Irish Mob Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
Bind (The Irish Mob Chronicles #3)

Bind

(The Irish Mob Chronicles #3)

Bind, book 3 in Kaye Blue's Irish Mob Chronicles series

We fit together in all the ways that matter. I’ll show her that—and heaven help anyone who tries to hurt my newfound family.

Family’s everything to me. When a one-night stand tells me I’m her kid’s father, it’s a shock. But I’m determined to do right by my son.
Jess…she’s a different kind of surprise. Stepping in to rais
Published June 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Bind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bind

*Dee Kaye's Book Bin*
IT'S LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S LIVE!!!!!!!!

Sean Murphy was the playboy of the Murphy family but during the course of his brother, Michael and sis-in-law's Eden's wedding reception we discovered he had a baby clone in the pub and a very money hungry baby's mother. The sad part was that Misty, Jake's biological mother wasn't really taking care of her child but her loving foster sister Jess was?

Misty and Sean's relationship was a one night stand (that Sean couldn't even re
Rosie J.
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All Romance Lovers
3.5 Stars

I thought the situation (of this story) should have been awkward for the heroine. Jess and Misty grew up together in foster care. Having no family, Jess at least considers Misty her sister and Misty's 4-year old son Jake, her nephew. Jake is result of a one-night stand with Sean Murphy and four years later she springs (surprise -- you're my baby's daddy) this news on him because her goal is a big payday from Jake winning the DNA Lottery.

Misty isn't much of a mother as she relinquishes h
Maria11
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Best one

This one by far was the nest in the series. Sean and Jess had a great story. It was a slow burn with some heartache, but I think it was necessary to make it real. Sad reality if greed and the reality of what really makes up a mother, nipot just the actual physical part.

Off to the next brother
Seretta Price
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I couldn't put it down. I read the whole book at one time! I recommend it to everyone who likes a great story with hot romance
Sole
Jan 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Kashi Ashley  Lowe
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by this author. I’d surely recommend it
Mspraise50
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read in this series. The author makes it clear that Jess is black which I and many other readers are grateful for. I enjoyed the relationship between Sean and Jess It was smooth and easy. I did want to strangle Jess at the end when she makes decision that hurts Sean deeply. They overcome that to arrive at their happy ever after.
Deena
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good!

Loving the Murphy Brothers. And loved that Sean and Jess's story was completely different from Patrick and Michael's.

The mob aspect, which I must admit I enjoy, wasn't touched on in this book - and the story was still good. This book was all about family, which is so important to the Murphys. Jesus is perfect for Sean, and Jake is the cutest.

Eagerly awaiting Grace and Declan's story, as well as the big reveal of the mystery character we've been teased with.

Keep up the good work, Kaye Blu
Sheena Johnson
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hate the weak type of female

I'm upset because Jess behaved as if she was slow, dumb, and too passive. As her "sister" Misty lay there dying, Misty still behaved as a mean, jealous, spiteful and ungrateful person. Jess still gave this broad way more credit then she deserved. Jess needed a backbone and she didn't gain one some other broad will treat her the same. Love Sean! My type of man!
Bea
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very Good

This third book in the Irish series is the best so far. The relationship between Sean and Jess was developed well and the storyline was interesting and engaging.

Patrick, Michael and Declan played supporting roles and helped to keep the series knitted together.

Very good.
Michelle B.
Jan 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Sizzling Romance...

I liked Sean story better than Michael's, glad the pregnancy curve was thrown in. But this and the previous book was not a mafia book, he did something in protecting his child... The last 2 books are not mafia. Now I enjoyed the story line, but it's misleading to keep saying it's a mafia story. Which is why it's 3 1/2 stars, due to no mafia.
Susiq
Jul 29, 2017 rated it liked it
This story wasn't as good as the previous two. Jess is basically her foster sister child. Her foster sister is shady and trying to make easy money. Sean is the kids father. The subplot in this story we've seen before. The reason for the four star is Kaye Blue is good story teller. The story isn't very original. I am looking forward to the next story in the series.
James Evans
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love Story

Pretty disappointed, I came into this series hoping for stories about the underworld, and I get love stories. Although they are pretty good stories, they are not about the underworld.
Linda D. Christiani
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Linda Christiani

I'm loving this series as usual my favorite thing is that the men in ms blues stories love even harder than the women and proves it so well I'm just waiting for the next story!
Debra Spears
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Must re-read

I enjoyed the book. But now I must go back and reread the others. For some reason I thought the person he would be with was not this new character. I won't tell it but I am going back. It was nice read.
An_toyayahoo.com
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I really enjoyed this book and I love every minute of this book, I loved the characters and this family dynamics. Sean super sexy and Alpha and just the man for Jess. I wish there was more action, hopefully the next book has.
Kim C.
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love..Yes Please 💘

My favorite it The Irish Mob Chronicles so far! I am smitten! I have fallen under Sean's spell! Nothing about this storyline seemed forced. I can't wait for book 4💋
Maria Hammonds
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unselfish Love!

Blue’s extreme talent is displayed in the way each story thus far has built the suspense. Sean and Jess’s was a tear jerker that fit nicely in the lineup! I can not wait to read what Declan will add!
Didn’t anticipate Misty’s demise, way to tie up a story line.
Angel Bare
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yep, good read

Jess & Sean's story is so sweet & happens in real life. Sean is sexy, alpha in a needy set up, but it SO works for him. Jess is independent, strong-willed. It takes a truly good person to love another's child as your own.
Nancy  L Thompson
Jun 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Missing Something....

This was a pretty good story,but it was missing something. I've read books with wanna be monsters that had more drama than this series. Hopefully the final book will show exactly what the Murphy 's are truly supposed to be
Alicia Pressey
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

This book was such a great book it will drive a re-read. I can't wait for Declan story. I am wondering who is getting out of jail?
HI5O
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very good

Another great pairing. Jess was so responsible, loyal and dedicated to Jake and Misty. The carefree Sean took on his son and Jess like a boss.
Terease
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I really enjoyed this book. I liked this one better than the other 2 in the series. Loved the hero and the heroine and their interactions. A must read.
Michelle
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Found!

This story about finally finding the love you definitely deserve. Making a family not of blood but out of love and choice. I recommend this entire series by Kate Blue!
Ty
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

just finished this book on to the next as I said before I love this series an looking forward to finsigjing..
JB
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: interracial
I am looking forward to the next book in this series.
Leslie
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again I can't say it enough Kaye Blue you took me on a ride with this book, I couldn't put it down once I got started. This book took me on a ride of what is going to happen next. And still left me wanting to know who is behind it all. I love these books. They keep me on my toes. And the Murphy men are my new favorite men. I can't wait for the next book. Keep them coming
Latricia Martin
Jan 21, 2019
Karen
Feb 09, 2019
Lauren
rated it it was ok
May 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Anatoly's Retribution: Book One (The Medlov Men 5)
  • Slow Burn (Hush #1)
  • Dmitri: The Russian's Christmas Baby (BWWM) (The Wallflower's Series Book 3)
  • Infamy (Rose Series Book 2)
  • Maze (Ballerina, #2)
  • Beautiful Prey 2
  • Amore  (Battaglia Mafia #5)
  • AMBER - His to Reclaim (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 2): 50 Loving States, New York Pt. 2 (Ruthless Tycoons 4)
  • The Chronicles of Young Dmitry Medlov (The Chronicles of Young Dmitry Medlov, #1)
  • Broken (Love Never Fails Book 1)
  • Winter's Beast: A Beauty and the Beast Novel
  • Hot Holiday Love: an Interracial romance
  • Craigslist Lover
  • Rowan (The Corbett Billionaire Brothers #1)
  • Brody (Found by You, #3)
  • Warped (Dueling Devils, #4)
  • Word of Honor (From Race to Redemption #2)
Hello, I'm Kaye, and I write hot, gritty, suspenseful romance that features alpha males and the curvy women they love.

The Irish Mob Chronicles (5 books)
  • Prey (The Irish Mob Chronicles, #1)
  • Reap (The Irish Mob Chronicles #2)
  • Mark (The Irish Mob Chronicles #4)
  • Wrath (Irish Mob Chronicles Book 5)
“I watched his expression as he looked at the sleeping Jake and saw what I could only call love. Knew then that Jake had just found his father. And I’d just lost Jake.” 0 likes