Start by marking “The Serpent's Kiss (Hunter Chronicles #4)” as Want to Read:
The Serpent's Kiss (Hunter Chronicles #4)

The Serpent's Kiss

(The Hunter Chronicles #4)

Cover to follow book release date 10th August 2017

Jasmine Hunter’s addiction for the vampire bite is swallowing her whole. Left with no other choice; she seeks out the Master Vampire of London to ease her pain.

But Asier Serpico has his own agenda. Dark, lethal, and intoxicating; he offers sweet seduction and even more—pleasure. He wants to take her pain—and her body—from t
ebook
Published August 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Serpent's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Serpent's Kiss

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I have been reading and enjoying Claire Marta’s work since the very first book in her Hunter Chronicle’s series, Frostbite. Serpent’s Kiss is the fourth installment, so I was more than excited when I finally got it in my hands! Not to mention, the cover is absolutely beautiful! Who wouldn’t want to read it based on that alone?!

Jasmine is suffering a rather torturous withdrawal from Eric’s bite, and she knows the only way to make it better is to get her fix from another vampire. With that in mind
Amanda  B Gillespie
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You know that book that you can't wait to get your hands on? The one that you beg the author to finish? This is that book! I could not wait to read Asier and Jasmine's part. Now I can't wait to see what will happen since Jasmine isn't just addicted she's addictive as well. (Read it and you'll understand!)
Amy
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
We're right back into the mix with things when Jasmine Hunter and her team try to discover who is supplying a deadly drug called the Serpent's Kiss. Not only is that on Jasmine's plate but she also has to contend with her addiction for the vampire bite which she refuses to turn to Eric for. Deciding to choose the lesser of two evils she enlist Asier to help her knowing full well that he will want more than just her blood. Jasmine and her team are working hard to figure out who is making and supp ...more
Socially Book Nerd
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness.. This book is scorching... Asher is a devil but oh how you love this deviance ways. Jasmine has herself in a pickle, and seeks Asher's help. Eric (he is the one who got her into this pickle and you love him for it) is no where to be found, either this was deliberate by the author to build up to a big boom. You can feel it coming and oh it will be soo sweet! I am entranced by the world Claire Marta has created. The Lore and background of it is a solid foundation. I want to crawl int ...more
Ola Adamska
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2018
Not many authors would decide to write a book with another main male character with the same main female character, but Ms. Marta DID that! And it worked well. You have to read previous books to understand why Asier plays well with the plot!
Jasmine is coming to Asier for help with her addiction for a vampire bite - that sucks, right? Asier is more than willing to help her, but like we got to know him in Prague he always wants more than he shows at first. There will be also D/s play, some Dungeon
Angel McGregor
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, Asier certainly didn't disappoint did he?! Gripping from page one, I found myself unable to put this one down either. I was worried I'd miss Eric, but I barely gave him a second thought!! Asier is now my favourite, despite his darker intentions, I'd pick him over Eric any day I think!
By the end of this book, I had a few questions though, ones that I felt should have been wrapped up in this book rather than left to run over into the next... the biggest one - what happened to Lexi?!

* A serio
2OCC Reviews
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alice
I don't even know where to start with my review. I absolutely loved this book, from start to finish I was hooked! I HATED that I had to adult and stop reading, but I still finished it in a day!
This is book 4 in the Hunter Chronicles, to say that I was excited to read this is a serious understatement. I'm ecstatic that I've finally had my hands on it yet I'm so sad that it's over! I NEED MORE!!!
Asier.. holy guacamole.. he is FINE! I love him but he's still not Eric (insert swoon here).
I love Jas
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First off I'm #TeamEric all the way I can't believe Ms. Marta would write a book in the series and not include Eric. I can't believe I'm saying this but, it worked. After they part ways in Prague Jasmine is so over Eric and his controlling ways. But Jasmine has a little problem, she is addicted to vampire bites. And when I say addicted she's going through withdraws because she hasn't been bitten since Eric, more than two weeks prior. Twitch comes to the rescue and makes Jasmine seek out a vampi ...more
Jay
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Hunter Chronicles just gets better and better with every new book released.

Clair Marta knocked this one out of the park, All I can say is it's Friggin Amazing!

Talk about Burning, Sizzling, Scorching HOT read this book certainly had me fanning myself. PHEW!

Aiser is quite Devious but oh so alluring definitely hard to say NO to him.... too Tempting by far. But very likeable and when it comes down to it he'll be there in the thick if it to lend a hand, quite protective but sure knows how to make
Jess~Two Darlin' Dolls & a Book Review
The Serpent's Kiss by Claire Marta

This book had so many wonderful elements that captivate you and pulls you into the story. Full of action, smart and witty dialogue, burning passionate lust with a mix of paranormal.

Jasmine Hunter is trying to find a way to break free of the bond she has for Eric. Feeling trapped she needs a release to break free and in comes in the form of a vampire named Asier Serpico. Meeting once before that fire still lingers between them. The only problem is Jasmine wants t
Romance Between The Sheets
Jasmine has a problem in the beginning of The Serpent’s Kiss. She is now addicted to a vampire’s bite. She doesn’t want to ask for Eric’s help so she turns to the only other master vampire in London, Asier. Asier can’t believe that Eric would ever let her go. But he can’t say he’s sorry about it either.

Again Claire Marta takes us on a journey. She threw another twist at us. Jasmine really doesn’t know Asier. He seems to have his own code that he lives by. Jasmine needs help and Asier is more tha
Renee
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Claire Marta continues to deliver fresh and original twists and I’m in love with it. I didn’t expect the path to go where it did, which made it even better. The best type of author for me is the kind that can make me both hate and love a character and Claire Marta delivers!

The character development in this book is flawless. None of these characters are one-dimensional. They can be diabolical, selfish, loving and everything in between. I love seeing the push/pull she creates with them. Not to men
Busy Bees
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Star Rating - *****
The serpents kiss brings us the 4th instalment to the hunter chronicles and boy was this worth the wait. We pick up a few weeks after we left off in the last book and everyone has returned to London from Avalon. Jasmine is craving a vampires bite but is so betrayed by Eric she is holding out. Until she finally realises she can hold out no more and pays Asier a visit, the head vampire of London. Asier has his hands full at the moment trying to track down the dealers of a new po
Leanne
Aug 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Sigh....
I didn't like this one as much as any of the others. I think it mainly stems from my dislike for Asier, but also because I came into bk 4 straight off of the back of bk 3, which I devoured and adored!
Don't get me wrong, there are definitely a lot of positives about the story. I liked the idea of the drugs and the way Dr Dasyrus s up to his old tricks and in a way, I do enjoy watching the growth in relations between the characters.
BUT for me, this time I just felt as though Jasmine has ta
Energy
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With a new drug on the market, The Serpent's Kiss throws Jasmine into the hands of Asier and his world. While Eric doesn't make an appearance in this book, you don't really end up missing him. (something I never thought I would say!) Asier's kingdom of power, lust, and BDSM has taken Jasmine into a whole new world. While she did get a taste of it in previous books, she is more immersed into the world.
I swooned over Asier when he was first introduced into the series, while he is still every bit
Cathy
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book 4 in the Hunter Chronicles (I recommend you read the others first to get the full back story of the characters)

Jasmine has been left high and dry by Eric, with only one place to turn for help. she must enter the lair of the Master Vampire of London, Asier! I loved Asier when we first met him, in that glimpse he was charming, gentlemanly, kind - well here we get to meet him in all his glory, dark and dangerous!

Jasmine is trying to hold on to her job with Scotland Yard after being reinstated,
Julie
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished book 4 and I'm already itching for book 5...
Claire Marta continues to outdo herself in her newest installment following characters from the Scotland Supernatural division.
in book 4 we find Jasmine a few weeks after her trip to Isle in book 3. Here she is having to go to the Master Vampire of London, Asier. The reader first meets Asier in book 2, and in this book he is way sexier and a more dominant person to his staff, humans as well as Jaz. Asier is definitely happy to find Jaz
Samantha
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jasmine is in a sticky situation ever since Prague. And there is only one solution and she doesn't want to go down that path.

Asier is the master vampire of London, he has his hands in everything and everyone except for the fiery red head he met in Prague, the one he was warned to stay away from because she belongs to the other master of London Eric.

When Jasmine's conditions sends h
Belinda Donaldson
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I don't know where to begin with this review.

When Jasmine's conditions sends her straight into Asier arms things start to heat up and not in the way
Natasha TerMaat
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Noooooooo! I need more

Ugh I literally read this at a snails pace....savored it for a week because I didn't want it to end!
Loved book 4! A lot of series these days are drawn out and boring ...but with Claire and this series that's definitely not the case...nope! Each book is unique. You never know what's going to happen...and I love love love tht!
And in this book something is definitely going on with twitch that we don't get to know about just hints here and there so I'm super excited to see wha
Carol Morgan
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG this series just keeps getting better & better how Claire Marta keeps it fresh i don't know how but i'm loving it .Some people are addicted to chocolate . some to drink , poor Jasmine needs a vampires bite to keep her sane & pain free . Asier, joint master of London with Jasmines ex , Eric , is only to happy to get one over on his old friend & help but ends up as hooked on Jasmine as Eric was , only his involves a lot more kink.The secret Dr Dasyurus is again wreaking havoc witho ...more
Karen
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could not put this latest instalment down. I sat and ignored everything I needed to do to finish this wonderful book.
With the revelations in book 3 I didn't know how it could get any better but it certainly did.
Twitch is an enigma unto his own and still struggles with daily life but as always is there for Jasmine and the team.
Earthquakes in London and other peculiar goings on has the team investigating their home city.
What will they find?
Is Jasmine going to get over her addiction or is it going
Robyn Jones
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the book where Claire decided to drive me insane! lol Eric is gone out of town and has no clue about Jasmines vampire bite predicament. That leaves her only choice of biter to be the smoking hot Asier. When Jasmine asks him for help he is only to happy to help. Now, y'all. When I first started this series I didn't think there was a better match for her besides Eric. Now i'm not so sure. Asier is hot where Eric is oh so cold. How will she pick? Will she even have a choice? (I vote Asier)
Chrissi
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Arghhhh!! I have devoured every book in this series, including this one. I actually liked Asier from the previous books- but the dude is way sneaky and underhanded! I know shock horror- lol. Jasmine just kind of hit a plateau in this one, instead of being a big girl and just dealing with her situation she fell hook line and sinker for a master manipulator who is up to no good!
Side note - the Doctor is definitely playing a long game! Love it!
Bea Brugge
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jasmine's World

I loved this book so much. Every time I enjoy a book, in the series, I find the next one is even better. Cannot wait to read book 5. Oh and not too mention I discovered my love for the color lavender/amethyst. If you have not read this book or this series, I don't know what you're waiting for.
Sondra Hicks
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreaking and warming

I have to admit I missed Eric but Jasmine has been through so much with the things he has done and this story opens your eyes to that and to how she is trying to work past it. There is a lot of firsts in this story not just for her and it's more then worth the read. I can't wait for the next installment in the series.
Karen Redman
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Didn't enjoy this book. After book 3, I expected Jasmine's personal growth to continue. I was hoping I'd find out more about her background and that her powers would develop more. She is actually kind of boring in this book. Sorry but I wanted her to grow up and resolve her issues with Eric not be at Asiers beck and call
Danielle Frost
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was really routing for Jasmine and Eric... but after reading this book I think I am slightly obsessed with Asier... maybe Jasmine can keep Eric and I’ll have Asier lol loved this book as much as all the others in the series so far. Claire is a very talented author and her books never disappoint
Kay Parker
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

Dark, gritty and sexy. As a permanent #TeamEric fan, I did feel a little jealous on his behalf as the relationship between Jasmine and Asier developed. Some quick twists and turns.
Amanda
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holly Molly, this book had me captivated! The details just make this story come to life, pulling you in and holding you captive till the very end! I am thoroughly addicted to this series and the Amazing characters in it! I can't wait for you all to meet The Master Vampire of London!
A native Brit, I live in Italy with my husband and daughter. When I am not writing and drinking copious amounts of tea, I enjoys taking photos of my adoptive country, trying to stay fit with running, reading amazing books and being a stay at home mother.

You can follow me for News and Updates on my books on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/clairemartab...

If you love my book then why not

The Hunter Chronicles (6 books)
  • FrostBite (Hunter Chronicles #1)
  • Dark Desires (Hunter Chronicles #2)
  • Claimed by Magic (Hunter Chronicles #3)
  • Twitch (Hunter Chronicles #5)
  • Blood Moon Rising  (The Hunter Chronicles #6)