Start by marking “Falling for Jordan (A Different Kind of Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling for Jordan (A Different Kind of Love, #2)

Falling for Jordan

(A Different Kind of Love #2)

No names. No numbers. Just one wild night together and they’d go their separate ways. At least, that was her plan...

But not everything works out the way we want them to. Sometimes it involves a duet sung off-key... and a baby.

Some one-night stands are just that: one-night stands... unless you’re Doctor Addison Rowe and it’s an unexpected pregnancy — and a story she’ll
Published November 3rd 2017 by Velvet Madrid

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Jordan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Jordan

Coco.V
May 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/11/2019)! 🎁
Yvonne
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
A book desperately in need of better editing. Which is a pity because the story and the characters were promising.
Evelyn
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my second novel with a similar theme; one night stand. I have this prejudice but both books showed a different side; more exciting and heartfelt.

I have received an ARC and I got to say Liz's stories are getting better and better. Liz summarized Jordan and Addison's story as one-night stand, a duet sung off-key… and a baby named Piper but there is so much more. There is definitely a whole lot of love, drama and hotness plus a touch of Little Red Ridding Hood. I am excited to meet the Gol
Jo Phillips
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read a few of Liz Durano books , and like her style of writing . We'd met Addison before in Everything she wants. So I felt I already knew her alittle. After having a one night stand Addison becomes pregnant. Unable to find Jordan( her one night stand) Addison decides to go it alone. A year later Jordan turns up at her office , to find out his a dad. See what happens when he mets his daughter for the first time, and how things develop between Addison and Jordan.
Margaret Watkins
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This heart-warming romance has all the ingredients of a good story. Dr Addison Rowe has been caught up in the whirlpool of being an independent young professional with a mother who lives vicariously through her daughter, creating the kind of pressures that can often be found in families of mixed ethnicity. Jordan has his own pressures to deal with when family put their expectations on him before he is ready to make a decision. He makes his escape by joining a non-profit organisation for a year t ...more
Louise
Whilst this is a shorter read it is still a very engaging and wonderful story. The novella has a small number of characters and scenes, allowing us to focus on Jordan, Addie and their relationship.

The author did a wonderful job of making me feel comfortable and familiar with both main characters. I also felt and believed in their passion for each other. I'm not always the biggest fan of 'insta-love' in a story but Addie's reactions and thoughts made it work for me in this book.

As with all good
Kari Hansen
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Addison is an accomplished kidney doctor however the stress of her job and trying to live up her mother’s expectations can be wearing so she thought a one night stand with a sexy younger man would be the answer to her problems not realizing the life altering changes that would occur because of it.

Jordan needs a break from the demands of his family as well so tomorrow he is off to help build houses in Manilla but tonight he plans to enjoy the company of Addison.

A year later Jordan is back and rea
Fiona Leung
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Falling for Jordan is a standalone romance story from A Different Kind of Love. Addison is a Doctor with a newborn baby - the result from a one-night stand one year ago. The father of her child is Jordan but she's completely lost touch with him... until he suddenly turns up at her clinic unannounced.

Addison didn't think she would meet Jordan again, but now with a baby between them, it is to be expected that Jordan will more or less make a more permanent appearance in hers and her baby's lives.

Jo
Vanessa
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a heartfelt, feel-good story to come out of a one-night stand set-up. We meet Addison and her baby Piper one year after an unexpected karaoke duet with a stranger Jordan. Both characters are delightfully written and have such meddlesome family members who want whats best for each it's comical at times. All the thought out details made this such a genuine story to read from start to finish.

Through a series of missteps between both Addison and Jordan, the story leads the reader through the up
Linda
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A super story, well-written, romantic, and at times steamy, I really enjoyed the author's take on a familiar trope. It includes an interesting reversal in the age and career success for the principal characters. Both Addison and Jordan come from close families who all fall for Piper, the glorious result of their one night stand. Addison's Filipino mother is a breath of pushy, guilting-mother fresh air and provides a bit of comic relief as she schemes to get her daughter married off. All in all, ...more
Sabrina Grosvenor
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this really sweet book which had such a lovely cover. This is book 2 in the Different Kind Of Love Series. It can be read as a standalone (but grab Dr. Harlow's story, it's awesome!)
This is Dr Addison Rowe story and what a story it was!
Although Mrs. Durano writes stories, her books have a real like persona about them and that's what I've really come to love about her books! It feels like she's describing a neighbour or a friends life instead of an actual book. I loved how this one night
Juliana Ignácio
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liz Durano again presents us with a great story, very well written and with captivating characters.
After a night together, Addison is left with a "gift in the oven", the adorable little Piper.
When Jordan returns to NY after a year and goes to Addy's clinic, she is in doubt about whether she tells him about Piper, but decides to tell, and that's where things get really interesting. The attraction between them is as strong as on the first night, but they have to deal with their intruding families,
Jessica
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addison blows off some steam by having a one night stand. They don’t exchange names or anything. And guess what?
She gets pregnant!!!
So she gets a hold of his phone number and leaves a message but heard nothing back. She just assumes he wants nothing to do with her baby. That’s okay. She’s a strong woman with a good job who doesn’t need a man.
But now guess what?
Jordan (that’s his name) is back from working overseas in poor countries and never got the message till now. (He left because of a bad br
Amy Johnson
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed "Falling for Jordan" by Liz Durano. I've read a few books by this author and I've come to really enjoy her writing style and the story line that she weaves in her books. They are real life with the perfect touch of challenges that bring her characters on a roller coaster journey to their happily ever afters. This book is the second of a series, but can certainly be read as a stand alone. However, the characters from the first book do make an appearance so if you don't like spoil ...more
Jeaneice Noukafou
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an Advanced Review Copy of this book. It is a great book. I enjoyed reading it. Addison and Jordan had a one night stand. They did not exchange names. Little did they know that their one night stand would produce a beautiful girl. Jordan left shortly afterward to go to Southeast Asia to build schools and was not aware that he had a daughter. When he returned and became aware of this, he wanted to be involved in raising his daughter. This led to a relationship between Addison and Jorda ...more
reneeNaDaBomb
Jordan (Jory) O'Halloran and Addison (Abby) Rowe have the hottest one night stand which results in a pregnancy. Condoms are 86% fail proof. So, baby Piper is a result of that 14% failure rate. Tee hee... Anyway, Addison has everyone believing she used a sperm donor and boy-o-boy does the story get better? Read it and find out the rest. Four **** rating with their Irish and Filipino-American families all up in their relationship.
Ana
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good read

Falling for Jordan is a short and easy read but it certainly is wonderful.
The characters are very likeable and the author doesn't drag the plot for the sake of another chapter. In fact, the secret is out in the very beginning of the story, which makes it interesting to observe how both Addison's and Jordan's character development.
I already followed the author in Wattpad, where I read a couple of chapters before deciding to buy the book. It was worth it!
Lea Dimovski
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ginger loving

Super easy reading.

I’m not one for stereotypes as love is love but there are few in this story. Not preachy but I definitely noticed them. I’m from Australia and we are a cultural melting pot so the ‘differences’ in this story were everyday to me.

The age difference was mentioned but I don’t recall Jordan’s age being mentioned.

I read this title in around two hours so the perfect read if you want a quick complete read.
Vivien Parry
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Creating something perfect!

Liz hit it out of the park with this one! Addison and Jordan meet in a bar, have a one night stand and don't expect to see each other. Jordan spends a year travelling and helping build schools overseas. Addison finds she's pregnant and has a little girl who is the spitting image of her father. A few lies, a resentful ex girlfriend and pushy parents makes a brilliant read with the perfect HEA!
Liz
I wanted more from this.

Overachiever and doctor Addison has a purposeful one night stand which ended up resulting in a pregnancy. The baby's father was unable to be found (and I have an issue with how this was handled) until a year after they meet. The baby is about 3 mths old and Jordan shows back up after living in SE Asia building homes for the poor. And now it's all about how they cope with this new baby.

There's some drama but ultimately they fall in love. There's a nice HEA.

Aly
Jul 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance-family
Well that was terrible. The plot line needed a lot more development - one night stand baby daddy coming back a year later - could be interesting. Instead it felt like nothing really happened between the two main characters, the reader was never shown how they fell in love at all they were just told it happened. The only 'plot' and 'drama' was way over the top and potentially offensive to those with mental illnesses - it was shear stubbornness that I didn't put the book away at that.
Susan
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Pretty good read. I loved the plot. The characters were likable, although pretty simple. The end felt a bit rushed, and not fully complete. I liked Falling for Jordan enough to finish reading, and enough that I will definitely keep this author in mind for future reads, although I'm not sure I would reread this.
Michelle
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unlimited
Hmmm how to write this review. This isn't the version I read with is title "A secret baby romance" I don't see this as a secret baby story. Yes there is a baby but it's not really secret as she couldn't find him right away.

Anyway, Jordan and Addison are great. The story was plausible. The arc wasn't to dramatic.

It was fun reading about Harlow and Dax.
Virna
May 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Ok, the story had great potential, I did not like the characters. The Female is a selfish, she was so stubborn about every single little thing that it made her a really unlikable and her Mom is not any better. The guy is too nice and caring. Her life was filled with so much drama, but she judged him for the problems, this was ok.
Ashley
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a good one night stand turns to family book. There is a good amount of steam level and character development to balance out the lust at first sight trope that isn't always my favorite. I thought the characters really changed and grew together in the story and they made me root for their love!

I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Carol
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. This book has a hot seamy one night stand that gives them both a surprise. Family on both sides that wants to live their live for them telling them what is best. Will Addison and Jordan make their own decision and live their lives to make them happy? I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to all. I received it as an arc and voluntarily reviewed it
Angela
I have been a huge fan of Liz Durano since I started reading her but this one fell short for me. Literally. It felt like the story was cut short. I turned the page and the epilogue was there, but there was so much story left to tell. What was there was good, if a bit topical, however I wanted so much more. They only just decided to be together and jumping right to the epilogue was a let down.
Maria Sarah Koutrakos
Love it!

Soo oo soo oo love this story kabayan! It's a chance encounter, it fate...super "kilig" (giddy). I love the part where Addy saud it doesnt matter whether its 8 hours, ten days or a year. Then I love the mix of cultures and all the idiosyncrasy of Mommy Amelia. Lol love this story!
Brian Davis
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
☺☺☺☺

Another nice romance from this author with engaging characters and an interesting plot. The path to HEA is gravel: not huge obstacles but a rough and sometimes painful path none the less. Explicit depictions of sex are a significant part of this read
Eloise
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books I've read recently.

Addison and Jordan are such down to earth and sensible characters with adorable and loving families that it was easy to relate to their story. This is one book I could not put down and didn't want it to end.

• The Heart's Game (Kelly Brothers, #4)
  • Pregnant With The De Rossi Heir
  • Obsession (Alpha Bodyguards #2)
  • Carrying the Spaniard's Child
  • Cowboy's Redemption (The Montana Cahills, #4)
  • The Italian's Christmas Secret
  • Phantom Marriage
  • G.I. BABY
  • The Marshal Takes A Wife  (The Burnett Brides, #3)
  • The Innocent's Secret Baby (Billionaires & One-Night Heirs #1)
  • Dante's Unexpected Legacy
  • Catering to the Italian Playboy
  • Blackbird Lake (Lonesome Way #3)
  • The Executive's Surprise Baby (The Garrisons, #6)
  • Smooth Talkin' Stranger (Contemporary Duo, #2)
  • Love Me (The Donovan Family, #1)
  • A Ring for the Greek's Baby
  • The Greek Tycoon's Love-Child
Liz wrote her first story in eighth grade, a serial drama that was sneakily distributed throughout her homeroom classroom until the teacher got hold of it and she almost got suspended (turns out it was NSFW taboo). As a result, the principal transferred her to the Poetry Club so she could work all the angst out of her system.

Fast forward 2014 and Liz published her first book, Finding Sam, which w

A Different Kind of Love (3 books)
  • Everything She Ever Wanted (A Different Kind of Love #1)
  • Breaking the Rules (A Different Kind of Love, #3)