Start by marking “Way Down Deep” as Want to Read:
Way Down Deep

Way Down Deep

An erotic romance…told entirely through text messages.

The words he typed were never meant to be read, yet they found their way to her. Two wounded strangers, prisoners of their own lives, brought together by a wayward text.

Without ever hearing each other’s voices, a friendship blooms between them. Without ever seeing each other’s faces, an attraction grows. Without ever to
ebook
Expected publication: June 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Way Down Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Way Down Deep

Claire Robinson
May 23, 2017 Claire Robinson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 - I never expected to hear back... Stars!

The blurb for Way Down Deep is what firstly sold me on reading this book, I was interested to see if the authors would be able to transfer enough emotion and depth to a story that is basically told through the medium of text messaging.

The second selling point; Cara McKenna, I have only read one other book by her, but it left such a lasting effect on me, that even three years on from reading it I still think about it on occasion, when you read as voracio
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

Need to put this on PAUSE for a minute because I'm not feeling it. Explanation below.

The premise of this book is amazing. I didn't even need to know what the book was about to want to pick up an erotic romance told entirely via text messages! How many in today's day and age haven't secretly wished to stumble upon an instant connection with a stranger via technology? How many has that already happened to?

While I was overjoyed at the premise, unfortunately, I was left a bit disappointment with the
Hollis
Go ahead, stranger. Break my heart. Show me I'm still capable of feeling something so tender.

WAY DOWN DEEP feels like a modern day romance. Not in the sense of the era but in the sense of.. this kind of connection, this kind of relationship, is so unique to our current time. How do the majority of people communicate these days? Via text. Is there anyone who hasn't sent a text to a wrong number before? Have you ever had someone reply? What if you were the one who received a message; what if it wa
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
REVIEW TO COME

* I received an advance copy in exchange for my honest review. *
More reviews and book talk at :

You can find me here too ☞
~IreneOust~
I don't typically read ARCs but who in their right mind turns down a chance to read early a novel where the first line of a blurb is 'An erotic romance … told entirely through text messages.' ?? I am not sure how this book came to be ... I am just glad that it did! What an original concept (to me, anyhow)! As a HUGE fan of Cara McKenna's work, I am thrilled to be introduced to Charlotte Stein via this collaborative effort.

I knew going into this book that it will end up being something special.
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

Copy received from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont. Romance
Series : - Stand Alone
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 3 stars

★Review★

I was so intrigued by this book. And I rea
Maria Rose
May 22, 2017 Maria Rose rated it really liked it
Always interesting to read something from these authors individually and I enjoyed this collaboration! Unique idea - to tell a whole romance via text message - stylistically it is done really well by identifying the hero and heroine by font style to make it easy to read ( easier than I was expecting). It's got sex and angst and sweetness and a happy for now ending that suits the story. Full review to come!
Jamie C
May 20, 2017 Jamie C rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*

I really really wanted to like this book. I read the description and was immediately drawn in. I love romances that have to do with email/texting. Unfortunately, I kind of had to force myself to finish.

I couldn't really connect with the mc's at all and I especially didn't like the H. I was really irritated with the disconnect he seemed to have with his son.

The writing was very well done, don't get me wrong. This just wasn't my cup of tea.
Trish
May 22, 2017 Trish rated it really liked it
This was a very different read--while very frustrating, I could not put it down. This review contains **spoilers, so read ahead at your own risk.

The H/h NEVER meet in this book. The entire conversation between Malcolm and Maya are through phone texts.

Malcolm sends out a text to *** in the middle of the night while dulling his pain with alcohol.
Maya responds to the text and offers a sympathetic ear. What follows is a unique read that I simply couldn't put away. It had me intrigued and invested
Lisa
May 11, 2017 Lisa marked it as in-my-wishlist
the way Cara McKenna writes smut thru letters in Hard Time I'M READY FOR DIRTY TEXT MESSAGES
Beth
May 19, 2017 Beth rated it it was amazing
ALL THE STARS. Letters - letters - letters are not kryptonite and this book of letters is PERFECT.
Christine
May 24, 2017 Christine rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I don't even know your age or your hair color or the sound of your voice or your name, but I like you. That gives me hope.
Two lost souls connected by the frailest of threads, faceless technology, bare themselves and fall in love with just their words. It sounds impossible; but having been a fan of both Charlotte Stein and Cara McKenna, I knew these two masters of provocative wordsmithing could make it happen.
I read your words and I forgot the despair and the helplessness that eats me alive for
C bond
May 23, 2017 C bond rated it really liked it
netgalley

This is certainly a different kind of read. It works, I liked this book.
Kaetrin
May 12, 2017 Kaetrin marked it as to-read
pre-order from Amazon.
Alisa
May 11, 2017 Alisa marked it as tbr-review-pending
Shelves: 2017-releases
A new Cara McKenna book? Hellz yeah!!
Heather
May 25, 2017 Heather rated it liked it
Charlotte Stein and Cara McKenna are two of my favorite romance/erotica authors. Their characters always have these flaws, and baggage, and depth that make them so interesting and real. So even knowing that both these authors have given me books that have a darkness to them, I wasn't prepared for the seriousness in Way Down Deep.
Despite the aching sadness the book made me feel, it also had an underlying feeling of the promise of hope for both our characters which helped balance it out. And of c
Julianna Keyes
Julianna Keyes marked it as to-read
Nita
Nita marked it as to-read
Ann
Ann is currently reading it
Beth P
Beth P marked it as to-read
Brie
Brie marked it as to-read
Wollstonecrafthomegirl
Wollstonecrafthomegirl marked it as to-read
Michaelene
Michaelene marked it as to-read
Rapunzel
Rapunzel marked it as to-read
gimmethosebooks
gimmethosebooks marked it as to-read
Elisabeth Lane
Elisabeth Lane marked it as to-read
Alysia
Alysia marked it as to-read
K
K marked it as to-read
Kim Bailey
Kim Bailey marked it as to-read
Kini
Kini marked it as to-read
Socalgal5
Socalgal5 marked it as to-read
Babs
Babs marked it as to-read
Nerdy Lola
Nerdy Lola marked it as to-read
Rafa Brewster
Rafa Brewster marked it as to-read
Inara
Inara marked it as to-read
Ellie
Ellie marked it as to-read
Meagan
Meagan marked it as to-read
Eliza
Eliza marked it as to-read
Micheeeleeee ❤️
Micheeeleeee ❤️ marked it as to-read
Faseeh Ilahi
Faseeh Ilahi marked it as to-read
Mandi Schreiner
Mandi Schreiner marked it as to-read
Michele Mills
Michele Mills marked it as to-read
3200938
Charlotte Stein is the RT and DABWAHA nominated author of over fifty short stories, novellas and novels. When not writing deeply emotional and intensely sexy books, she can be found eating jelly turtles, watching terrible sitcoms and occasionally lusting after hunks. For more on Charlotte, visit: www.charlottestein.net
More about Charlotte Stein...