Start by marking “Biker B*tch” as Want to Read:
Biker B*tch

Biker B*tch (Heaven's Sinners #1)

Skyler Clark knows she'll have to face her past when returns to the Russian River Valley to make pinot noir. People in the small town where she grew up haven't forgotten her father – a country doctor turned outlaw motorcycle club president – and his fall from grace. But as long as she keeps her own business squeaky clean and stays away from bikers, she'll be fine.

Abner Tra
Published July 11th 2017 by Andie J. Christopher

To ask other readers questions about Biker B*tch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Biker B*tch

Emily
Skyler Clark walked away from the place she called home ten years ago after the actions of her father came crashing down around her. Knowing she was leaving she acted on her feelings for Abner Travis but was rejected, that rejection still stings ten years later. Now she is back and has bought his family's vineyard and Skyler is doing her best to avoid him.

Travis wants Skyler, he is not sure where it will lead but he needs her like he has never wanted someone before. Skyler isn't interested espec
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

***ARC received courtesy of author***,/b>
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
✮✮✮

Skylar Clark left her small town years ago to attend college. She never thought she would be leaving feeling rejected and completely humiliated after her crush rejects her. 'Travis' has always felt a connection to Skylar but knew she deserved more than a small town biker, so he pushed her away until she couldn't be pushed any further. Now years later Skylar is back after her best friend buy's the vineyard that the Travis family once owned. She's determined to make the winery a success again,
Siobhan
Jul 18, 2017 Siobhan rated it liked it
Biker B*tch is one of those reads where I was unsure what rating to give the book. There were some four star moments throughout, but in the end I opted to round my rating down to three stars. Overall, it’s more of a three-point-five rating, but it wasn’t quite at the level where I round my ratings up. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good story – I’d simply been expecting something a little bit more.

The story itself was extremely addictive. Once you’re pulled into the story, you’re left curious as to
Laurie
Jul 12, 2017 Laurie rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
By 30% this book felt like it was going nowhere and the main characters were just circling around one another and hadn't even been on a date, not even a biker style one. Once Ginger met Skyler, and gave her the "you might as well reap the fruits of my labor" speech and this was supposed to be a good thing, I was done.

DNF
Megan
Jul 03, 2017 Megan rated it really liked it
This one is 3.5 stars for me. I liked the story, and it kept my interest, but I had issues with a lot of the decisions of the main characters.

Skyler Clark is back in her home town in northern California to make wine. She's been gone for 10 years, ever since her life came crashing down around her. Her dad, the local town doctor-turned-murdering outlaw motorcycle club president, went to prison after getting one of her best friends killed. She grew up chasing after Isaac and Abner Travis. Their fa
Kris
Jul 12, 2017 Kris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wrrt, 2017, july
I received a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

With a title like this, how could I say no? I had an idea of how this story would go but the name fooled me. I dont think Skylar Clark is much of a biker bitch at all. In fact she's a winemaker. Leaving her home in wine country, and her 1% outlaw biker dad, Skyler moves to France after college to become a vintner. Coming back home to run the vineyard at her old neighbor's place she finds herself back in the town where it all went
Jessica Alcazar
FULL DISCLOSURE: This is NOT an outlaw MC ... I repeat, NOT an outlaw MC. It's still however, a motorcycle club by definition: A motorcycle club is a group of individuals whose primary interest and activities involve motorcycles. It's that simple. Some are outlaws and some are just a group of guys who happen to ride motorcycles that form a club like Heaven's Sinners.

Okay then ... let's talk about this story for a bit. So Skylar and Travis have a bit of history. Well, lots of it actually LOL For
Ruthie Taylor
Jul 16, 2017 Ruthie Taylor rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the first in a new series, and introduces the set up in a very natural and interesting way. It also gives us plenty of characters who should be in line for an HEA of their own in future instalments.

We immediately get to understand the problems facing the current couple, as we are given a snippet of their past - but we also get to see that they are definitely meant to be together, even if life tears them apart.
Jul 10, 2017 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

OMG! The drama! Rival biker gangs, exploding meth labs, a manipulative wealthy ex-boyfriend and a childhood friend who is both a successful artist and the leader of a justice seeking biker gang make for an interesting life when Skylar returns to her hometown as an adult. Part small town romance and part crime story, this isn’t quite the biker story I expected from the title.

The main romance in this story is between Skylar and h
Despina
Jun 04, 2017 Despina rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this story from NetGalley for a honest review

3 1/2 stars

This was my first time reading a book by this author and while it was an interesting storyline, I didn't really connect with the characters, I wanted to but there was something missing for me. So Skylar has come back to her home to town make Pinot wine and this were the only man she ever really loved lives. Travis makes metal sculptures and in his spare time is either blowing up Meth Labs or sleeping around, until Skyla
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

I'm not sure I would consider this one an MC read. It was more Travis was part of an MC but the story didn't revolve around that setting. Skylar is moving back to the town she grew up in. Her father was the town doctor and the President of a 1% club. She was dragged into club business that got them both arrested and her best friend's brother killed. She's been in love with Abner Travis for as long as she can remember wh
Mary
Jun 29, 2017 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

At 18, Skyler left the Russian River Valley broken in every way. Her father was sent to prison on a murder charge and the boy she loved with all of her 18 year old heart rebuffed her.

The boy who rebuffed her? Well, he's now the president of a MC and all Skyler can see is that he's become just like her father. She expected more of Travis. After all, it was her father who played a huge part in getting his brother killed.

Both
Eva
i've read andie christopher's miami-based series and have really enjoyed those novels, so when i saw that biker b*tch was available for request i jumped at it even though i'm on the record as having issues with motorcycle club romances. i don't usually comment on the level of edit on galley proofs, because i know that they are not the final versions of the manuscripts, but in this case it has to be said that i hope this was an early version and that the final version will have some substantive e ...more
Lisa Sylva (The Book Bistro)
Jul 04, 2017 Lisa Sylva (The Book Bistro) rated it really liked it
The Good Guys Vs. The Bad

This was a new author for me to read and I couldn't pass up a title like this. True to its title, Skyler is definitely a Biker B*tch and with plenty of reason. She has quite a few trust issues because of some traumatizing things from her past. As soon as she graduated high school she beelined it out of the only place she called home.

Ten years later she has become quite passionate about what she does and there is no better place to practice her trade then to go back home
Angela
Jul 08, 2017 Angela rated it really liked it
3 1/2 - 4 stars

Of course it was the title that drew me to this book, but also because I love MC romances. I guess my expectations were too high going in, and because of this, I was somewhat disappointed. Don't get me wrong, this is a really good story, but it's not what I was expecting, especially with a title like Biker B*tch.

I really liked Travis, as well as several of the secondary characters, but it was Skyler that I had a difficult time connecting with. She played a lot of head games, with
Kari Hansen
Jul 11, 2017 Kari Hansen rated it really liked it
It’s been 10 years since Skyler’s life was rocked to its core when her dad, the MC president, was found guilty in the death of one of her best friends Isaac, who was also Travis’s brother. To make things worse Travis, the boy she was crushing on, rejected her and having no reason to stay in town left for college. She has been making wine since she finished college so when one of her friends purchased the winery that Travis’s family previously owned she headed home to manage it.

Upon the death of
Kathryn Linke
Jul 19, 2017 Kathryn Linke rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Biker B*tch was my first time reading anything written by Andie J. Christopher, whilst there was a lot to like about this book, it didn't quite hit the mark for me. This title has quite a few misconceptions shared between the characters and the drama fuels quite an angst ridden read, that was a bit over the top for my liking.

Skylar is a strong, hard working, determined, yet vulnerable character. Although quite like-able, at times she was a bit too snarky and catty in the way she inter
Carrie Tubbs
Jun 29, 2017 Carrie Tubbs rated it really liked it
I am a little torn about this book. I love Skyler as a character as well as Travis but I did feel like for some reason there was a disconnect with the characters. I also wish that we could have seen a little more from the teenage years so that we could get a real feeling of why they liked eachother in the first place. I did however love the later chemistry that I felt between the two of them. I did get a little frustrated that they never really had a real conversation, it felt like they were jus ...more
Ashleighjayne
Jun 19, 2017 Ashleighjayne rated it liked it

Wow what can I say about biker B*tch? I truly enjoyed the story which really surprised me. I have to admit what caught my attention on biker b*tch was the title, I just love it.

I really enjoyed the characters in this book, there's so much passion and love in this book and many twists and turns to keep you reading.

I thought the romance in this book was rushed a bit, which I struggled to read, I still enjoyed the story but that was a down side for me.

I received this book on netgalley for an hones
P Leslie
Jun 18, 2017 P Leslie rated it liked it
*I voluntarily read a review copy of this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else's*

This was an okay read but I struggled to warm to the characters. I felt like something was missing but couldn't put my finger on what exactly that was.

This wasn't a typical MC book and neither were the characters which I found disappointing.

Sadly, the book wasn't for me; the characters didn't draw me in.
Lekeisha
Jun 17, 2017 Lekeisha rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

New author for me. This was more a romance than MC book. While I didn't feel a strong connection to characters I thought this was an ok, quick and easy read. I enjoyed the story and will read more from this author.

I received a free copy of this book via Netgalley for an honest review
Tami
Jun 05, 2017 Tami rated it really liked it
3.5

My copy was in dire need of an edit, but it was a nice MC romance.

C bond
Jun 08, 2017 C bond rated it really liked it
netgalley

Excellent read. I am really loving this author.
Louma Pretorius
Jul 14, 2017 Louma Pretorius rated it really liked it
3.50 stars...
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2017
Beverly A
Beverly A rated it it was ok
Caroline
Caroline rated it did not like it
Jul 14, 2017
Andie Christopher
May 08, 2017 Andie Christopher marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Joyfully Reviewed
Joyfully Reviewed marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2017
LxN
LxN added it
Jun 04, 2017
C.  (Christy)
C. (Christy) marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2017
Kate Meader
Kate Meader marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2017
Laia Hurtado Arnaiz
Laia Hurtado Arnaiz marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2017
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2017
Margaret McGovern
Margaret McGovern marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2017
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2017
Melissa Blakeney
Melissa Blakeney marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2017
shannonbookishlife
shannonbookishlife marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2017
Johanna Weiler
Johanna Weiler is currently reading it
Jul 11, 2017
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2017
Jesse Swartzwelder
Jesse Swartzwelder marked it as to-read
Warda
Warda marked it as to-read
Missy's Book World