Start by marking “Kilt Me (A Real Man #12)” as Want to Read:
Kilt Me (A Real Man #12)

Kilt Me

(A Real Man #12)

He’ll show her exactly what’s under his kilt.

MOLLY

The first time I saw Mr. McGowan, he was walking into our class wearing a kilt. Our substitute professor, he was big and brooding, masculine, and had a sexy Scottish brogue going on.

Maybe I didn’t need that extra tutoring, but I sure as hell wanted it.

ALASTAIR

I noticed Molly the moment I stepped into the classroom
Published May 7th 2017 by Jenika Snow

To ask other readers questions about Kilt Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kilt Me

Until July by Aurora Rose ReynoldsShielding Lily by Alexa RileyRoping The Virgin by Alexa RileyFalling Fast by Aurora Rose ReynoldsUntil Ashlyn by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Insta
100 books — 24 voters
Curvy by Alexa RileyCoach by Alexa RileyLassoing the Virgin Mail-Order Bride by Alexa RileyTempting the Law by Alexa RileyGuarding His Obsession by Alexa Riley
Smutty Novella Goodness
100 books — 49 voters

More lists with this book...

Eve (Between The Bookends)
May 01, 2017 rated it really liked it

description

descriptionThis cover is HOT. Great representation of the hero. Interesting font used for the title. The placement of the all the different texts throws off the composition, unfortunately.description

description

description Ok, so this was one FOOKING hot book! This may have been my favorite yet. Maybe it was how the hero spoke in a hot as fook Scotish accent. Or maybe it was the kilt. Or maybe it was the lead pipe under the kilt. Or maybe it was the tats and the kilt. Or maybe it was the forbidden teacher/student thing. Whatever the cas
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
2.5 Fooking Ridiculous Stars

So when I saw this available I fell for the idea of a hot Scotsman. I had read Lumberjack the first in this series and thought it was ridiculously cheesy even for a quick smut, this being number 12 in the series I was hoping they had got better.

photo idiot_zpsanucfexq.gif

I like a quick little hot read and I found Alastair's chapters fun as I got to practice my Scottish accent. Unfortunately that's where the enjoyment ended. There was just no plot, story line or character development.

photo nothing_zps9fhyglnb.gif

Molly
Sophia Triad
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I just love Scottish brogue and this book is full of it. And it is combined perfectly with a kilt...

I was feeling goosebumps when I was reading the story, but to be honest I vaguely remember its details.

There is a Scottish professor with a kilt and a Scottish name (Alastair) who is teaching something in a unnamed university somewhere and a red haired student (Molly) who is a wee lass.

And then the wee lass discovers what her professor is wearing under that kilt of his.....
(view spoiler)
Alex ♈
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: virgin-heroine, safe
Fook! Fook! Fook!

My new favorite word!

Scotsman. Yummy.
I was in Scotland last year and I didn’t see many men in kilt. Bummer!!!

Fook! *lol*

“As much as I want tae fook you, I need tae taste you first.”

The story itself was too absurd insta, and I don’t particularly like professor-student trope. But it was of course safe + hot fooking!

Ok, ‘naf virgin p*ssy for this weak.
Wanna read about real women ;-)
Bookloverme
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

It's good but not my favorite. I don't know if it's just me but I don't like how he speaks. It feels like it's a little overdone. Still, I love this series!

The story is about Alastair and Molly.

He's her Scottish substitute professor. They wanted each other since the first time they met in class.

It's super short with epilogues. I loved the epilogues! (view spoiler)

SAFETY:
(view spoiler)
Andrea
May 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Really a dog barking ruins the moment!

I know he is Scottish but so annoying to read how he speaks!
Chitra *CJ*
"Kilt Me" is the story of Alastair and Molly.
So disclaimer: Not a fan of teacher/student romances but decided to give this a chance...because you know..kilt.
A professor and pupil having mutual lust for each other, this taboo tale made me laugh more than it intended to due to all the "fook" and dialogues that were written in Scottish brogue.
The story itself was mildly interesting, and the epilogues were short and sweet.
Safe

-No OW/Drama
-H not a man whore
-no push or pull
-Virgin h
-H not been with anyone in many years!
-HEA with multiple epilogues!

I actually wanted more from this story! The Scottish themed was really awesome! I wish it was longer!!!
Another great fast read!
Looking forward to the next one!
*Dee's Book Carousel*
This was a short but smexy insta- love novella! Love the series but substitute professor, Alistair McGowan and student, Molly were my favorite couple.
Raine
Sexy short

Another sexy short by Jenika Snow for her A Real Man series. This one is a sexy Scottish professor and a younger innocent college coed.
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Jul 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: july-2017
MY RATING: 3/5 STARS

It’s been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I reviewed a Jenika Snow book but I love her A Real Man series because they’re short novellas that hit all the cravings you need in a romance novel.

Anyways, I wasn’t too sure about this one because our main hero is from Scotland and while I respect that, Jenika even wrote his thoughts with a scotish accent. I know. Odd. But I guess it can pass as making sense.

Moving on why is he randomly wearing a kilt on his first day substituting
Angelika
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017
Hot cover, Scottish hero, taboo (teacher/student) romance; of course I wanted to read it. The beginning was goodish I guess, ridiculously cheesy but kind of promising in the smut universe. Later we got a quite steamy chapter then… suddenly… the end. No developing, no twist, no romance. So even after the three epilogues I felt like something was missing.

My favorite quote:
“God,” she moaned.
“No, just a Scotsman, lass.”
 #smut #dual-pov #scottish #taboo #virgin
❤ Alastair McGowan & Molly Crane
nikki
Apr 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
I love Jenika Snow, don’t get me wrong...but I just couldn’t deal with this one. Being married to a Scot myself, the vocab that Alistair used just grated on me. My husband has never said “Fook” he says “Fuck” like everyone else... it just all made me cringe a little.
Astraycat
A quick read. It would be better if it was a longer read…I knew this series was all short read, but this storyline could be longer. I'd like to know how they overcame their taboo relationship as teacher-student and etc.
Hannah Smith
Apr 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok for a quick read but not enough background and story for me, I usually love Jenika’s book but this is not the best :(
Briana
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Fook, that was kinda hard to get through.
...it's more of the same, wrapped up in a kilt. Meh..
Brandy Roberts
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another hot short read in the A real man series , I never thought I would want a hot Scottish kilt wearing teacher but after reading this I so do like really really do . Alastair is just super YUMMY I'm such a accent lover every time there are characters with them I just melt into a pottle of goo . Molly is smart beautiful and has the hot for her teacher . The sex scenes of coarse are really hot and steamy , cant wait to read whats to come .
copy provided for honest review
**********************
Sassy Southern
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been a fan of this series since book one and they only seem to get hotter and more amazing. Alastair oh my goodness there isn't enough words to describe his hottness! Im a huge fan of the Outlander series so this gave me a fix inbetween books. Molly was such a sweet girl i couldn't blame her for instantly falling for him. Nothing is sexier then a big strong possessive alpha man that isn't afraid to take what belongs fantasy. Thats what i love about this series every man is a perfect fantasy ...more
Nicole
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5***** Steamy stars fro me!!

Such a hot story, I really enjoyed it the whole mixture of 'taboo' romance and the lovable characters.

I fell in love with Alastair and his dominant, caveman, possessive personality. Molly never expected to feel all these strong and intense emotions for her teacher but well you never know what fate has planned for you and so these two created some really colorful fireworks!!

Quick, steamy, sexy scenes and some wet panty dialogues combined in a teacher/student story..
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
4.85 Fooking stars

I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

This is the next book in the Real Man Series. And I have to say it was good! This is a student-teacher romance.
Alastair is a Scottish substitute teacher, kilt and all, and he fell instantly fell in love with Molly when he first saw her in his classroom.
And Molly was no different the minute she saw Alastair she was attracted to him.

Like all the other books, this is a over the top alpha male instant love book! And you will not be disapp
♡Tonya♡
Definitely a real man!

This series is awesome. What is not to love about a sexy alpha man who sees the woman he wants and goes for it. He is a real man -honest, loving and faithful. Did I mention that sexy Scottish accent? And the epilogueS- I'm in epilogue heaven!
Marika
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Charming and hot, Alastair and Molly burned up the pages with their forbidden relationship.
Love at first sight and the possessive nature of Alastair makes for a hot novella..sweet too!
Janie
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-the-cover
Alistair and his kilt were so fooking hot!!
Christie
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was ok

I've been ready Jenika Snow's 'A Real Man' series whenever I'm in a book funk because they're super short and satisfying. This one was a student/teacher romance between Molly and Alastair. There really wasn't much to the plot, no drama (the college never finds out), and they get together pretty quickly - I wish there had been more buildup before they had full sex. Despite that, this book was still sweet and I liked the romance and chemistry between Molly and Alastair, I just think the
Ebony (Eb's Dirty Diary)
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yum ...

This story was so sexy ..
Short, hot and super sweet ..
I love that over the top alpha male who knows what he wants and goes after it ..
Alastair had that in spades!!!
From the first time he saw Molly he knew she was his and even though he tried to restrain himself, he stopped at nothing to make it happen ..
How could you not love a man willing to risk it all for the woman he knows is his future?!
Overall, amazing story!!! It sucks you in and keeps you interested from the beginning to the very
T Van
May 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Let Down by a Lack of Plot

I was so, so excited at the blurb...a bit unimpressed by the over-the-top rendering of the brogue, and overall let down by the story, which was a near-masterpiece of minimalism (and not in a good way). My biggest issue is that nothing happened, and a novella length, us no excuse. We learn nothing about either character beyond what they want from each other. They endure no obstacles to being together. They hardly share conversation together. I just felt other entries in
Jessica Ramsey
Humor = 1/5
Stars =  3 ☆ ☆ ☆
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

LIKES: taboo, hot alpha male, sweet innocent heroine

DISLIKES: Hero POV hard to read since it was in part Scottish, needed more sex scenes, a little bit of drama would have made it better
Dawn
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kilt me dead

Jenika hits it out of the park with this Real Man novella. We have Alastair the professor that's filling in for another professor, he's Scottish, he has the alpha persona, and he wears a kilt. Then we have Molly a student that's wanting to do naughty things with her professor. I can't wait to read which real man we get next.
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
Jenika Snow's Real Man series is verra fucking hawt! Insta-love, hawt sex, and verra alpha males! These short naughty stories aren't for readers looking for in depth character/plot development. But if you are looking for a verra smexxy story that will most likely leave you panting for more, then I'd recommend this series!
Lakeisha
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love a man in a kilt

Nothing is sexier than a man with an accent. But even more than that is a hot professor with an accent who wears a kilt. Jemima Snow did an amazing job in this story. I lived how Alister's accent came out in the book. I can not wait for the next book in the series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Two Dukes are Better Than One
  • Pound (Hard Hit, #10)
  • Possession (Black Light #11)
  • Endearing (Knight Everlasting Book 1)
  • Making Over Maris (Wired #3)
  • Laird of Darkness (MacDougall Legacy Book 3)
  • Sub Mission (Sub Mission Book 1)
  • Where She Belongs (The Forever Collection #1)
  • Trouble (Bad Boy Homecoming, #2)
  • My One
  • The Key To Micah's Heart (Hell Yeah! Equalizers #20)
  • The Warrior of Clan Kincaid (Highland Warrior, #3)
  • Bound For You (Men In Blue, #6)
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

A Real Man (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3)
  • Experienced (A Real Man #4)
  • Roommate (A Real Man #5)
  • Arrogant (A Real Man #6)
  • Feral (A Real Man #7)
  • Dirty (A Real Man #8)
  • Viking (A Real Man #9)
  • Blacksmith (A Real Man #10)