Start by marking “Boxed In (Decorah Security Series, #16)” as Want to Read:
Boxed In (Decorah Security Series, #16)

Boxed In

(Decorah Security #16)

Olivia Weston is sure her boss has imported a shipment of stolen antiques. And when Decorah agent Luke Garner handles one of the items, an ornate puzzle box, the spirit of a warrior, locked away for centuries, takes possession of his body. Zabastian, the guardian of the box, forces Luke to help him return the object of power to its rightful owners. As Olivia sees Luke chan ...more
Published June 5th 2017 by Light Street Press

To ask other readers questions about Boxed In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boxed In

Start your review of Boxed In (Decorah Security Series, #16)
Julie
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
My review for Boxed in by Rebecca York will posted in the near future! Stay tuned!!

Coco.V
Sep 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (9/12/2019)! 🎁
Nikki Brooks
Olivia knows her boss is a bit of a creep but as a recent Fine Arts graduate, jobs are not thick on the ground. If she ever wants her own antiques business she may just have to suck it up. But staying late one night to update inventory on a new shipment, her computer fails yet again. Calling in reinforcements in the shape of hottie tech nerd Luke is no real hardship though.

Luke hates lying to Olivia. He may be a tech nerd but he is also a Decorah agent. They know something hinky is going on with
Laris
Aug 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Copy received from galleynet

This was a quick and fast paced story. It didn't have any emotional connections with me though. It was more like a candy read. The storyline isn't the best but I've read worse. It was Interesting with Luke and z ( can't really spell his full name well).
Michelle Louise
I don't know how I haven't run into Rebecca York before now. I'm a big fan of paranormal romantic suspense so when the opportunity came to review an ARC of "Boxed In" I said, "Why not?" I'm glad I did. This story is nothing like I expected.

Recent college grad, Olivia, has always dreamed of owning her own antique shop, but before she can do that she needs to pay of a heap of student debt. Which means she's stuck working for a slimy and morally-challenged boss. The kind of boss who openly ogles h
Myst
this is a voluntary review via netgalley I do not get paid for this review!

All the POV swapping in this made it hard for me to read. To get the full background about Frank go read the Prequel titled On Edge (Last I checked it's free on amazon). A few of the scenes make better sense if you do. Never read Light Street series but I have read some of Decorah Security Series, I can't remember if Brand shows up in earlier stories. It's been a while. I aways get some enjoyment out of her books though!
judy
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally read paranormal romance novels. Saying that,this is a very enjoyable paranormal romance novel. Rebecca York tells her gripping stories in a clear, dramatic way, romances we can all identify with. Her characters are ones we care about and who care about one another. Her unpredictable twists and turns of suspense, danger and passion keeps you riveted to this sexy, action adventure. I love this series, can't wait for the next one. ...more
Evlqn
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

I have long been a fan of the Decorah books and this one is no exception. I thoroughly enjoyed taking the journey with Olivia and Luke as they tried to deliver a sacred box to the guardians of humanity. Any further details would include spoilers so I urge you to read this for yourself.
Ishita
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Somehow the book didn’t play out the way I was expecting it to. While the plotline was fast paced and filled with plenty of drama. The characters just fell short of fulfilling any kind of emotional attachment or highlighting the plot by being a part of it.
Kim Vanravenswaay
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've not read all the books in the Decorah Security Series, but enough to know that this was an exceptional book. I could actually see it in my mind as the story unfolded in the book. The details were there. I like Sci-fi type books, so this was right up my alley. ...more
Steve Hildebrand
Nov 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Just an OK book for me

This story line seemed to be disjointed and unbelievable and I guess that is because of the paranormal story itself. The characters were not developed totally as far as I was concerned. I just may not be fan of these types of books.
Kris
ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
Nancy Mathias
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Boxed In

Heart racing non stop action. Could not put it down until I finished. I love the Decorah agency stories,good job.
Glenda Bettin
Jul 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Found myself sometimes lost in this book
Auntie Sherry
Mcf1nder_sk
Jan 21, 2021
Helen Dennis
Aug 05, 2017

• Immortal Born (Argeneau #30)
  • Damaged (Triple Canopy #1)
  • Blackwing Defender (Kane's Mountains, #1)
  • Frames: A Firefighter Romance (Lake Chelan Book 9)
  • Eruption (The Hunted, #3)
  • Devotion (The Hunted, #4)
  • Marine's Mission (Maple Valley #2)
  • SEAL's Resolve (Fortress Security #13)
  • Flawed (Triple Canopy Book 2)
  • Running for Cover
  • Swinging Strike (Cessna U Wildcats #1)
  • The Spider Heist (Spider Heist Thrillers Book 1)
  • Behind the Count (Cessna U Wildcats #2)
  • Full Count (Cessna U Wildcats #3)
  • The Game
  • Carved in Ice (Made of Steel #3)
  • Once Quiet (Jack Widow, #5)
  • Reclaiming Izabel (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack

Decorah Security (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • On Edge (Decorah Security, #1)
  • Dark Moon (Moon, #10; Decorah Security, #2)
  • Chained (Decorah Security, #3)
  • Ambushed (Decorah Security, #4)
  • Dark Powers (Decorah Security, #5)
  • Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #6)
  • At Risk (Decorah Security, #7)
  • Christmas Captive (Decorah Security, #8)
  • Destination Wedding (Decorah Security, #9)
  • Rx Missing (Decorah Security, #10)