Start by marking “Darien's Omega (Dire Pack Reborn, #4)” as Want to Read:
Darien's Omega (Dire Pack Reborn, #4)

Darien's Omega

(Dire Pack Reborn #4)

Blaze's dreams just may come true when the top Beta, Darien, finally notices him.

For years Blaze had a crush on Darien. Yet, the Beta never looked twice at the shy, small Omega. Why would he? After all, Blaze is the packs' art teacher. He was never anything special and Darien was way out of his league.

Darien spots Blaze in the cafeteria and instantly drawn to the Omega. At
ebook
Published May 12th 2017 by MLR Press

To ask other readers questions about Darien's Omega, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darien's Omega

Theresa
May 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
Darien was stupid. Darien grew up with Blaze in the same pack. After 20 years, Darien never noticed Blaze. All the while, Blaze had a crush on him. That made Darien a very weak character and I lost respect for him.
~RMG
May 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Meh...
Susan65
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Blogger Girls

So, apparently I didn’t realize this was the fourth book in the series until I’d finished reading it. Fortunately, I was not lost and just assumed that Darien’s brothers and his father would soon get their own books, not that most of them already had them. My bad. Regardless, I don’t feel I missed anything except for knowing that Angel and Bishop, no matter what they go through in their books, will end up happy and committed with their mates.

These books are very short and so thi
Jennifer Lavoie
To be honest, I wasn't a fan of this story. I hadn't realized it was the fourth in a series when I started reading it, but it is written in a way that you do not need to read the other books in order to understand it. That said, however, I still did not quite enjoy it. There were problems I had with how Blaze and Darien were portrayed, especially how Blaze was treated within the pack given what was said about how precious Omegas were supposed to be.

Full review will be posted at The Novel Approa
Sue
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A surprise book!

I follow this author closely, but did not know that this book was coming.

This is the third book in the Dire Wolf series the book picks up after the battle with the demon Santa Claus.

Blaze is bullied, Darien is his long time crush and sparks fly when they meet again. The story has a bit of a mystery one that is satisfying and the book moves at a good clip.
The heat level is moderate.
Ali
May 25, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review An Alisa Review:

Rating: 2.75 stars out of 5

This story did not really click for me. Darien notices Blaze when he is bullied in the cafeteria and wants to take care of him. Blaze has been the “useless” omega for so long he can’t believe that anyone would really want him especially his long time crush. Darien does everything he can to show that his intentions are real.

We get to see both of the characters’ thoughts and feelings throughout the story so we k
Alisha
Bob
Apr 30, 2019
Shari
May 09, 2017
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.

When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various ac

Dire Pack Reborn (5 books)
  • The Dire Wolf Who Stole My Heart (Dire Pack Reborn, #1)
  • Deck the Dire Wolves (Dire Pack Reborn, #2)
  • Merry Krumpus (Dire Pack Reborn #3)
  • Flip's Karma (Dire Pack Reborn #5)