Start by marking “Harry Potter: Rekvizity a artefakty” as Want to Read:
Harry Potter: Rekvizity a artefakty

Harry Potter: Rekvizity a artefakty

Ďalšia unikátna kniha zo zbierky filmových kníh o Harrym Potterovi. Úžasné čokoládové hostiny, lietajúce metly, noviny s pohyblivými obrázkami, hryzúce učebnice, Vrešťadlá či čarovné mapy - to je iba hŕstka magických výtvorov z čarodejníckeho sveta. Kniha Harry Potter. Rekvizity a artefakty ponúka neopakovateľný pohľad na to, ako tieto neobyčajné predmety pre filmy o Harry ...more
Published July 2017 by Vydavateľstvo SLOVART (first published June 1st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Harry Potter, please sign up.
Xander ForeverBookish It says "This striking full-color compendium includes two exclusive bonus inserts—Gilderoy Lockhart’s classroom questionnaire and a Weasleys’ Wizard…moreIt says "This striking full-color compendium includes two exclusive bonus inserts—Gilderoy Lockhart’s classroom questionnaire and a Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes catalog—as well as many more surprises."
So, YES! :D(less)

Kai
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-buy, pottershelf, 2017
Another fun, informative and spectacular guide to the Harry Potter films. Can recommend to every Potterhead!

Find more of my books on Instagram
Miriam
This is an amazing gift for every Harry Potter-fan!

It is filled with interesting information about important artifacts from the films and illustrated with beautiful pictures and drawings. Some of them didn't even make it into the movies.
My favourite chapters were the one about the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes and the one called "At Hogwarts" featuring the Great Hall, school documents and much more.

But still I have to admit that I missed some information about wands...
Patricia Bejarano
Este libro ha sido increíble, creo que de los 4 libros especiales, este es el que más me ha gustado y me ha resultado más interesante. Y es que muchas veces no somos conscientes del trabajo que hay detrás de una película y que se cuida hasta el más mínimo detalle, y aquí nos lo demuestran sin duda alguna. Me ha encantado. Si eres fan de Harry Potter es un libro imprescindible.
Erik Fazekas
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Táto kniha spôsobila jediné--mám brutálnu chuť na kompletný rereading a rewatching celej filmovej aj knižnej série!!! Give me books, movies and at least one week of vacation!!!
Kaitlin
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction-2016
This was a birthday gift to me and I really, really loved it. I have to say that after having read Page to Screen which is another HP companion book I own, I thought I already knew a lot about the behind the scenes, but this goes way more in depth about the actual graphics department and the various props they had to make. I think one of the most interesting elements is seeing the truly ingenious and inventive ways the team had to devise props so that they could be interacted with, scaled up or ...more
Luu
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Moja prvá z tejto série ilustrovaných filmových sprievodcov. Ako prvé ma milo prekvapilo to, že je v celej knihe dokopy možno tak 5 dobre známych fotiek z filmov, a zvyšok naozaj tvoria výtvarné návrhy, technické kresby, pohľady na nakrúcanie bez špeciálnych efektov a tak podobne. Klobúk dole - a dvojnásobne, lebo mínus rekapitulačnú omáčku na takmer každej stránke sa pri samotných faktoch dočítate veci, o ktorých doteraz snáď nevyšla jediná zmienka.

Plus cool knižka Rozprávok barda Beedla zviaz
Jenny (Jen & Mel's Book Nook)
This was another beautiful Harry Potter companion book. I loved finding out the details behind how some of the most iconic and also some of my favourite Harry Potter items were brought to life for the movies. Definitely one to add to the collection!
Ady Weasley
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Algo imperdonable pero estuve tentada a colocarle 4.5⭐ de los libros especiales que sacan este libro es el que menos material fisico extra tiene. Sin embargo el contenido es increíble, todo lo que está detrás de las películas es un mundo inmenso y nosotros lo llegamos a percibir solo un par de segundo y no alcanzamos a ver su magnitud.

En este libro vemos a detalle los artefactos que están dentro del mundo de Harry Potter. Se compone de nueve capítulos cada uno con mucha información desde documen
Eliška **
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
Netřeba slov. 👌🏼
Maarit
I've read too many of these as they're starting to repeat themselves unfortunately. This one is about them things made for Harry Potter films, how and why they were designed and how they appeared on screen. Most of these have already appeared on some other books similar to this one (all written by Jody Revenson of course), so there's actually almost nothing new information in this book except for some things that were cut off from the final screen version. Pretty pictures as always, but still, w ...more
Becky
This is another brilliant addition to the series - it gives a brilliant overview of all of the artifacts that are used within the films and tells the reader briefly about the various processes that went into creating the artifacts, where they were seen, and it offers a great insight into the creative process and into the people who made the objects that we see throughout the beloved films - I found this one a really helpful and interesting book to flip through and, as always, the illustrations a ...more
Elise Bradley
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This behind the scenes book on the artifacts used throughout the Harry Potter series was an absolute winner read for me.

It touches on the various amounts of research that underwent before each prop was made, the details that were crafted but hardly seen on-screen enough to satisfy their beauty and overall the magical realness that surrounded each and every artifact in the film series.

I found out a truckload of information that I would not have guessed before reading this book such as the creat
Sara
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-non-fiction
Don't know why I was surprised to find out that a lot of the things I thought were CGI were actual practical effects (a fancy term I learned while reading the book). Honestly they just surpassed everything it was expected of them for this movies. My favorite part about the props was always the amount of detail that went into Weasley's Wizard Wheezes Shop because it was a very short scene where you can barely see anything in full detail, but still they went all the way and just made the store abs ...more
anolinde
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
More like 2.5.

The pictures were cool, but the text had very little substance (e.g. "Harry got his Firebolt from Sirius and uses it for Quidditch practice" like... no shit, we know). Also, the captions were organized poorly - it would have been a lot less of a headache if they had paired them with the photos instead of clustering them all together in a block paragraph with things like "ABOVE RIGHT" and "OPPOSITE RIGHT" to clarify which was which.

I'll be donating this or selling it.
Dany
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own, potterworld
Oproti Tvorom & netvorom a Magickym miestam bolo toto jednoznacne najslabsie. Miestami som mala pocit, ze tie informacie uz boli spomenute v tamtych dvoch knihach, ale inak bolo zaujimave citat, kolko tych veci vlastne museli vyrobit, a akym procesom to preslo. Uplne obdivujem aku predstavivosť maju ti ludia.
Jessica
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gorgeous and fascinating look into all the many, many different types of props made for the movies. Worth a read for any Harry Potter fan!
Daramegan
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Naprosto skvělé. Recenze: https://darameganknihy.blogspot.cz/20...
Samantha Nowatzke
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun for Potter fans - lots of pictures or props/artifacts & anecdotes from crafting scenes in the movies.
Onka
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, own, sk-cz
Na túto som sa tešila najviac a nesklamala! Pre mňa asi najlepšia časť "série".
Jenna
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very fun to flip through!
Lauren
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing. Great photos and loads of information,
leynes
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! Jody Revenson's best work so far. I started loosing faith in her after her horrible work of putting "Magical Places from the films together" (I mean those pages were done with no love and the picture she chose were nothing new and horrendous actually...) BUT "The Artifact Vault" is literally perfection. Every page was done in an intelligent and insightful way. The prints are amazing and actually large enough so you can read the subjects on Hermione's time table or which objects Luna lost at ...more
Chema
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me ha encantado saber todo el proceso de concepción de muchos de los artefactos de los libros de Harry Potter y como estos fueron llevados a la gran pantalla con sus dificultades o las exigencias del guión.

Detrás de una gran superproducción se esconde un trabajo bastante intenso por parte de los departamentos de utilería.
Hayley
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lots of detail and explanation about the designing, making and use of props from the HP films. I found it fascinating to read about how much work, time and effort when in to props that were only on screen a few seconds. Lots of great pictures too. Something I'll definitely read again!
Lesincele Viaja gracias a los libros
Mi segundo libro favorito de los que son de este estilo. Muy interesante como se hicieron todos los artefactos. y es realmente impresionante ver todo el trabajo que hay detrás para cuidar hasta el más pequeño detalle. Muy recomendable para los fans de la saga.
Faizan
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jan-17
Damn Damn Damn

no word to describe it....

Fantasy  Svet
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Väčšina skalných fanúšikov Harryho Pottera má tie najdôležitejšie informácie dávno naštudované. Nájsť čokoľvek kdekoľvek na internete, alebo ich vyčarovať z relevantného zdroju, dnes nie je také ťažké. A nás, odrastených fiktívnych študentov Rokfortu, hľadanie, pátranie, bádanie, overovanie, preverovanie, vymýšľanie, domýšľanie i vytváranie za vlasy pritiahnutých záverov jednoducho baví. Preto nepohrdneme žiadnymi magickými príručkami, špeciálnymi výročnými edíciami, novými reedíciami a inými do ...more
Helene Harrison
Review - I loved how this book even examined artifacts which were designed but which never made it into the final cuts of the films. It's amazing the kind of work that went into artifacts which were in the films for seconds, like the contents of Weasleys Wizard Wheezes, where every item was hand-designed and crafted for one scene. The scale and detail of things showed how much thought went into them, and where the inspiration and research came from - a very interesting read.

General Subject/s? -
Emma Rose Ribbons
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harry-potter
Wonderful book as per usual in this series. I'm so happy I read this - The Artifact Vault in particular made me want to rewatch the film and pause during certain scenes to take it all in. One of my favourite sections was about Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and all the work that went into it. Also made me want to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter even more, which I never thought was possible (it's been my dream ever since it opened).
Kate
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
If you're a fan of the Harry Potter movies, you'll enjoy this. Lots of behind the scenes info. I loved all the graphic design content - how, what and why they designed unique things for the movies.

But, there was a bit of "Really? Did you need to hand-letter every one of the 100+ bottles in the Pensieve cabinet in Dumbledore's office? Sure, the front row. Or the few that are actually in a shot and seen on-camers. But ALL of them?"

But still quite interesting.
  • Inside the Magic: The Making of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
  • The Art of Harry Potter
  • The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
  • The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Chronicles IV: Cloaks & Daggers
  • The Art of the Film: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
  • Harry Potter Colouring Book #3 Magical Places & Characters
  • The Crowdfunding Bible: How to Raise Money for Any Startup, Video Game or Project
  • Court of the Dead: The Chronicle of the Underworld
  • Writing Short Films: Structure and Content for Screenwriters
  • William Shakespeare and His Dramatic Acts
  • Producer to Producer: A Step-By-Step Guide to Low Budgets Independent Film Producing
  • Ho
  • The Film Director's Intuition: Script Analysis and Rehearsal Techniques
  • Friends 'til the End: The Official Celebration of All Ten Years
  • Katherine Howard: The Tragic Story of Henry VIII's Fifth Queen
  • Harry Potter: The Wand Collection
  • Master Your Time, Master Your Life: The Groundbreaking Program for Discovering How To Put Time on Your Side
  • Teen Love, On Relationships: A Book For Teenagers