Start by marking “Breaking the Chains: Strategies for Overcoming Spiritual Bondage” as Want to Read:
Breaking the Chains: Strategies for Overcoming Spiritual Bondage

Breaking the Chains: Strategies for Overcoming Spiritual Bondage

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Just like God’s people in the Old Testament longed for freedom from captivity and oppression, God’s children today long to be free from spiritual bondage. Powerful enemies such as fear, anxiety, anger, and loneliness war against our souls, but Christ empowers us to break their chains. Freedom doesn’t have to be a distant dream. It can be our reality.

Does your soul long to
Published April 27th 2017 by Lighthouse Bible Studies

To ask other readers questions about Breaking the Chains, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking the Chains

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Breaking the Chains: Strategies for Overcoming Spiritual Bondage
Josie Siler
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I must say that I'm a little biased as I wrote a chapter in this book. That being said, it is a great resource. With so many authors and topics, there is something for everyone. There is even a section of short stories! I know I will be looking back at some of the chapters when I need fresh encouragement in that area of life.
Rosemarie Fitzsimmons
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
To be fair, I'm a bit biased because two of the stories in this book are my own, but I love the many sides of this book. It takes a unique and encouraging look at spiritual bondage from a practical point of view, using essays, fiction stories, and devotionals. Start anywhere, skip around, and enjoy. :)
Katy Kauffman
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Half of the book has been written by the other 19 contributors, and I have to say that their articles have encouraged me so much. I have needed these principles, and it was a privilege to put the book together. I hope you will consider checking out our book, and thank you!
Lauren Craft
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
All of the articles are practical and relatable. It's great to have a book to help us fend off the enemies of our faith!
Tessa Hall
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cherrilynn Bisbano
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Audrey
Jun 15, 2018
Sierra Shipton
Aug 08, 2018
Ginger Harrington
Sep 02, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jamie
Valentine
Nov 07, 2018
Judy
Nov 25, 2018
Katy Kauffman is a co-founder of Lighthouse Bible Studies, a ministry which seeks to connect people to God through His Word. She is an editor and a designer of "Refresh Bible Study Magazine."

She graduated from Luther Rice Seminary with a BA in Religion, and she has taught the Bible to women and teens. Her Bible studies focus on winning life's spiritual battles.

Katy enjoys scrapbooking, jewelry
“Sow the help of God into your daily battles, and reap a harvest of victory.” 0 likes
“Feelings harden into beliefs when we allow emotions to become bearers of truth.” 0 likes