Start by marking “The Lightning Progeny (The Lightning Witch Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
The Lightning Progeny (The Lightning Witch Trilogy #3)

The Lightning Progeny

(The Lightning Witch Trilogy #3)

Delaney Hagen’s life has spiraled into complete pandemonium. After killing the monster who turned her, she thought she’d finally escaped … only to find herself trapped with new enemies. Worse, these enemies are among the Coven – one of whom she thought she could trust.

Reid Jamison refuses to rest until his beloved mate is back in his arms. If that means organizing wolf pac
Kindle Edition
Published June 19th 2017 (first published June 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Lightning Progeny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lightning Progeny

Shannie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-obsession
Great ending to a wonderful trilogy!
Melanie Marsh
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When one starts reading a trilogy, you go into it knowing there will only be 3 books. That’s what a trilogy is. The thing is, knowing it’s a trilogy still doesn’t make it hurt less when it’s over. As a reader, I’ve become attached to these characters. I’m happy to know how things end for them right now, but I still want to know their lives. I’m not a stalker, I swear.

The Lightning Progeny is the third and final book in The Lightning Witch Trilogy. Each book as been a roller coaster of emotions,
Vettech
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Progeny is the final chapter of a great series. I really enjoyed reading all the books in this series. Ms. Cyr is a master when it comes to providing the reader with all the elements that everyone loves in a great book. Her totally crazy sense of humor along with an exciting plot is what made me hungry for this book and ready for more....never wanting to stop reading.
Lightning witch Delaney and her hot sexy wolf mate Reid were just amazing together. Their love and passion for one another was so
N. Nieto
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

Yes, yes,yes! A thousand times yes!!! This was the perfect end to the perfect series! Emily blew me away with this series and I binged read them all in a few days ! I love this who series ! Delaney is a bad a** witch werewolf ! I said it once and I will say it again , I am a serious stalker of Emily Cyr after this series ! If you haven't read them yet I highly, HIGHLY recommend them !
Stephanie
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED it!!

Started and finished this one in about 3 hrs. It was amazing, just like all of Mrs. Cyr's work. I absolutely love the main characters (especially Troy!), and I was so very glad for the ending. Mrs. Cyr does not disappoint in this final book in the series
Elizabeth
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally Worth the Wait!

Totally worth the wait and then some! Geez the sh*t storm Delaney and Reid has been through has to lead to a happily ever after right? I'm so not telling other than the fact that they were tears....
Gina Mcginnis
Dec 08, 2017
Elizabeth
Jul 24, 2018
Emily Cyr
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cynthia
leslie henderson
Sep 08, 2017
Chris
Jul 10, 2018

The Lightning Witch Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Lightning Prophecy (The Lightning Witch Trilogy #1)
  • The Lightning Legacy (The Lightning Witch Trilogy #2)