Start by marking “Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts (American Gods, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts (American Gods, #1)

Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts

(American Gods #1)

Gabe's book.

1st Book of American Gods
Coming 2019

The rich, the corrupted, the dangerous.
He was all of them.
ebook
Published 2019

Start your review of Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts (American Gods, #1)
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
“There was something untouchable, something holy and unholy about the boys. Sacred and sinful all at once. Bastards of Grace. Fame, wealth and power poured out of them.
They were the things of legends and myths.”

Filthy Gods Review: ★★★★

Pre-order: Coming soon!

Books in American Gods series are stand-alones:
Book 0.5: Filthy Gods - Nathaniel’s
Book 1: Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts - Gabe’s
Book 2: Good Guys Don't Wear Leather - James’
Book 3: Ruthless Men Don't Seek Pleasure - Arsen’s
-S♡
May 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
★Good Guys Don’t Wear Leather...
Gabe Easton.

description

America's prince? Their future president? A man with determination and anger and a pinch of darkness inside him?
Rich, corrupted and dangerous?
An unpredictable man.
A privileged man.
Sharp and deadly?

I need a released date asap!
Kilikina
Edit: I truly have no idea if this will ever be released at this point, but I very much hope so. I hope the author is doing ok. I read she updates her Pinterest boards pretty frequently, but hasn’t been active on other social media in years.

An update on the book would be nice, but I hope we get an update on how she’s doing more than that

———————
Dying for a release date, the cover, or synopsis.....better yet, all 3!!
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
CAN.NOT.WAIT.

Raquel
Jan 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
Is this book ever coming out?!? I was hooked by the prequel and have been waiting for MONTHS and it is now officially 2019! What is going on?!?
myo 🍒 (myonna reads)
so.. it’s 2020.. where’s the series
Sophia Triad
May 24, 2018 marked it as to-read
"Paint me as your villain, Lilah." - Gabe Easton
#RichBoysDontHaveHearts #americangodsseries #teaser (11/02/19)

Gabe Easton(from 'Filthy Gods (American Gods, #0.5)':
A magnetic, intoxicating personality. A deadly smile paired with looks blessed by the goddess of beauty and a sharp, intelligent mind made him a force to be reckoned with. Not to mention his future was set in stone. His family had raised two former presidents before him.
taveena kade
Feb 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
There is literally one sentence in the description. One. And I already want it...
Flo Grugel
May 10, 2018 marked it as to-read
Grabby Hands!
Bring it! Bring it!
Literatures Movies
Jul 04, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: priority-books

Fucking hell I want this book.
The Book Bee
Jun 06, 2018 marked it as to-read
The wait for this one is beyond painful.....I need it NOW! Yesterday!? Last week!!?

Since my first read by R Scarlett was Filthy Gods, I just know I’m going to love the rest of these boys! That book was an excellent introduction, and Gabe’s quiet, but strong presence calls to me! I knew I wanted this book the minute I finished the first one. Excited is an understatement. ❤️

Check out my review for Filthy Gods: http://bit.ly/2wPtA56
E
Jul 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
At this point this is just ridiculous. The book is apparently not going to be published not even this year, and I can't even imagine when the other parts of this series are going to be published.
aniryllis
May 08, 2018 marked it as wish-list
Shelves: 2020
The American Gods:

#1 Gabe Easton
[...]
Everyone knew in their bones that Gabe Easton would accomplish bigger things than most men. He’d get whatever he wanted and go to whatever length to get it. He’d be elected president of Ame
Rabiya
Jul 04, 2018 marked it as to-read
Come out already 😱
STELLA.
May 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
 photo image1-11_zpshqdc2lgm.jpg
"I watched as Gabe ran backward, eyeing the football spiraling in the air. Reaching outward with his long, muscular arm of steel and clay, his hand formed the perfect shape to catch it. His dark wavy hair, thick and shiny from the water and his own sweat, fell in front of his forehead. Like a man sculpted by the gods."
 photo image1-12_zpsv3cdqrem.jpg
Sylvia
Jun 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
Is this EVER going to be released? It’s annoying to have to wait without any info. At least update us!
ash | novelly rooted
Jun 18, 2019 marked it as i-need-no-release-date-yet
Magnetic.
Deadly Smile.
Sharp, Intelligent Mind.
Intoxicating Personality.

Rich. Corrupt. Dangerous.

description
"There was something untouchable, something holy and unholy about the boys. Sacred and sinful all at once. Bastards of Grace. Fame, wealth and power poured out of them. They were the things of legends and myths."

description

2019.... As we wait for RBDHH to drop, feed your rich boy addiction by following this American Gods twitter account.
nova ryder ☼
Jun 04, 2018 marked it as not-yet-published
Can I have this now pls & thank you 💕 ...more
Simply Honest
Jun 13, 2020 rated it did not like it
So...... is this book ever going to be release?
Vivian
Jun 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: rebecca-scarlett
I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!
Zoerose
Nov 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
Sooo where is it??
It's November of 2019 and the original realese date was Summer 2018. Just tell us if it's not going to be published.
Heather Navarre
Jun 06, 2018 marked it as to-read
I am so excited for this book. The first one Filthy Gods was nothing short of hot and awesome. This will be 1 clicked as soon as it is released (or preordered if possible so it just appears on my Kindle).
Pali
May 23, 2018 marked it as to-read
Can't wait for Gabe's book 😍😍😍
Keri Loves Books
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Filthy Gods left me with a book hangover! I am dying to get my hands on Rich Boys Don’t Have Hearts!!! Now Rebecca has me wishing away my summer so that this book comes quicker!!!
Ashley
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nathan stole my heart in Filthy Gods, but he was ruthlessly stolen away by the feisty Juliette. So I am breathlessly anticipating Gabe’s arrival. I worship at the throne that is The American Gods!
Karlena Lipari
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Filthy Gods and can’t wait for this one!!
Michelle Silva
So excited to read!!
Lovetoread
Jun 06, 2018 marked it as to-read
Excited to read Gabe's story!!!
abbeyッ
Feb 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: tbr-new-adult
im becoming a new adult whore part 2
« previous 1 3 next »
Did something happen to the author? 3 50 Jun 18, 2020 10:20AM

• Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play, #3)
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters #5)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters #1)
  • The Moth and the Flame (When Rivals Play, #2)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2)
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3)
  • The Prince and the Pawn (When Rivals Play, #4)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)
R. Scarlett lives in a small quaint town in Southern Ontario, Canada and has an unhealthy obsession with mythology and romance.

From studying English literature and minoring in History, she loves losing herself in a good book and snuggling up to her Brittany Spaniel.

When she's not writing or plotting a delicious novel, she can be found hanging out with friends and family, going on long car ride

American Gods (3 books)
  • Good Guys Don't Wear Leather (American Gods, #2)
  • Ruthless Men Don't Seek Pleasure (American Gods, #3)