Start by marking “Fighting with Honor (Men of Honor)” as Want to Read:
Fighting with Honor (Men of Honor)

Fighting with Honor

(Men of Honor)

Once a man pledges his honor to his country, that sacrifice is embedded in his soul forever. For years he’s trained to fight, kill, and do whatever necessary to protect his country and its freedom, even if it means giving his own life.

He becomes more of a machine than human—one that’s built to destroy the enemy.

When it’s time to turn in his weapons, he never forgets the sk
Published June 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Fighting with Honor, please sign up.
K.C. Lynn Hi there. It releases June 1st but will probably be a few days early. This week. <3

J o d i  B i b l i o p h i l e ♥
 photo F8516FFC-93CE-4277-86D0-FD7581C53D70_zpsbj20nmz5.jpg

"Revenge will be had and justice will be served by my hands. They will know the same fear and pain they inflicted upon my family."

She's done it again.

Seriously who the fuck can write a novella that's just over an hour and a half long and still manages to have me anxious and clutching my chest.

I felt EVERYTHING.

It was like watching an episode of a TV show.

I remember when Kace messaged me about this story and it got my nipples so excited they could cut glass.

I was on the edge of my seat when she
Kristina
Jun 10, 2018 marked it as dnr
So I guess Jaxxson finally finally kept it in his pants for Julia after their first book (Fighting Temptation). In that book it only took him like 7 years to stop fucking other women, even when he knew it hurt her. Good for you doormat Julia, see you just had to pine for years and years for him to stop screwing everything in skirt and finally turn YOUR way. And how lovely, you remained a virgin for this prick. Eye roll.

I haven't forgotten his douchebaggery from the OTHER book and no I don't for
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Shelves: safe
“Until my dying breath, I will protect what’s mine.”

This book had me at the edge of my seat.
It's amazing what lengths a parent would go for to get and protect his family.
Jaxson was bad ass along with the rest of the gang.
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

You know you love the book, the character's, the story when at some point between your reading, even after you finished it you will pause for a while. Reliving the moment, clutching your chest, sighing even then sporting that wide grin with tears streaming down your face due to the emotional roller coaster you felt that's about to burst your heart and utter the words, "Now, this is what you call a book that feels so alive." -And this is what Fighting With Honor means to me. A book that's ju
Catarina
4 Sweet Stars

If you’ve read the “Men of Honor” series, then you will definitely love this short story. Focused mainly on Jaxson and Julia (you should remember them from the first book in the series), this story happens during a school shooting, in the same school where Julia teaches and most of the kids from the series MC’s study.
It’s a sweet, heartbreaking at times, and endearing novella that will take right back to these couples and remind you why you loved these books.
If you didn’t read t
Ivy H
Beautiful ! Perfect ! Wonderful ! Loved it ! 10 stars !

I know I need to do a proper review for the novel Fighting Temptation, which precedes this novella, but I just had to write one for this novella after I read it. I LOVED Jaxson and Julia in Fighting Temptation and they were equally perfect in this novella. The addition of their miracle baby girl Annabelle was just a wonderful extra to the story. In this novella, Julia ( who works as a counsellor at Annabelle's elementary school ) and everyb
Nancy
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jaxson Reid Owns My Heart!!!!!

Jaxson Reid stole my heart years ago when I first read Fighting Temptation, and the sexy fucker has never given it back!!!! I was beyond thrilled when I learned that Jax and Julia would be getting a novella, I mean giddy thrilled!!!! Considering I have read Fighting Temptation at least 3 maybe 4 times, it was so very awesome to get more of Jax and Jules in a different story. And true to KC Lynn form, it was a spectacular story with a whole lot of action, some hott s
Bev

Whilst I loved catching up with the MOH gang, this sweet novella left me wanting so much more .... more Jax, more Sawyer, more Cade, more Coop but then I guess I'm just greedy when it comes to these hotties :D
Alex ♈
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Respect and honor!

God bless and save you and your families!
Theresa
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Outstanding Stars...This short novella packs an emotional punch...reuniting us with the characters from both the "Men of Honor" and " Acts of Honor" series, this story takes us on a tragic journey into a school shooting that threatens the lives of our heroes' families....once again, our military men are called to arms to defend those they love...KC Lynn has created such strong and compelling characters whose relationships are so touching, raw, and real that they invoke an array of emotions fro ...more
Lučka
~~~ 4 "Hulk" stars~~~

I'm totally biased when it comes to the MOH series (spin off incl). I loved every single one of these books and I loved this one as well. I even shed a tear or two and this novella has only 68 pages. "eye roll"
I'm a goner for K.C.'s books. They are like my coffee
description

Her books give me all the feels.

This novella reunites characters from the original and spin off series, but the main focus are Jaxon and Julia from the #1 book. I love how they still love each other after all these
SinfulSoulRead
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 I hate endings stars!

(Looking at the wall and rocking in the corner)

I’ve read this novella two times. Because you can’t read Fighting with Honor once and think: „Yep it was good…”

After the first time my reaction was: What have just happened, where is my vodka? It was only a short novella. Because I knew what would happen I was tense from the very first page thinking: „How? When? Now! Shit!” So I was reading fast, curious how this story will end, how sexy Jaxon will turn into Hulk Mode.

And m
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was like nawww this is a nice beginning of the book Jaxson being his hot sexy self with his Jules.

Then the MOH gang showing up.

I was like this is all too happy and nice.. something is bound to happen soon.

Then BOOM it happens. I was like SHIT, WTF, OMG, NO....

Jaxson and the other men from the other books kick ass *swoons*

But I did shed some tears... ok alot because some parts were just so heartbreaking.

Even though it was a short novella it was still so bloody amazing.

KC yet again I loved it xx
April Symes
Jaxson Reid is what heroes are all about. He took my heart in this story and I so want him as my book BFF. I was very glad when I heard that this book was going to be about him and Julia. This was a beautiful novella read and it was a definite KC Lynn story.
Jaxson is a true warrior and special man. He fights with honor and grace. He does everything to protect those he loves and he is a man who has fought for his country with honor and passion, no matter what the outcome of the mission was.
It ta
Three Chicks
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review by Lisa Kane

If anything or anyone ever tried to steal away the family he has vowed to love and protect, may God have mercy on their soul.

Fighting with Honor is a novella that packs quite the punch. There is nothing that this core band of brothers-Jax, Cade, Sawyer and Cooper will not do for their families. Surrounded by their good friends Anna, Logan, Slade, Christopher, Alissa, Ryder and Nick-they are an impenetrable force.
I won’t spoil this story, but will just say that after a sweet mo
Amy
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Until my dying breath, I will protect what's mine."

How does she do it?? How does she pack so much into a short little novella? How is it possible to have so much action, so much drama and all in the feels in such a short read? I don't know how she does, but man oh man does KC Lynn continue to just blow my mind.

Fighting with Honor might be a novella, but I am here to tell you, this story packs a punch. It hits the ground running and will leave you breathless. Within minutes you can feel love and
Amy
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fighting With Honor Novella
KC Lynn
5 stars

HOLY SMOKES
Jax and Julia are brought to us with some men we also know. This is tragedy at its best and honestly I had a hard time reading it being a teacher. Its our worst fear. Someone coming in and wanting one of our children or just randomly shooting. This is the story ... Oh and you will find Men of Honor and Acts of Honor characters in this one.

Being that this is a short read this is about all you are going to get. Have no fear. Keep turning the pag
Reckless Readers
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 stars
This is a faced paced action-packed novella and all of our favorite couples and kids are back to show us once again what the meaning of family truly is. The men have created their family and will stop at nothing to protect it.
Once again KC Lynn has done an amazing job writing a flawless book that does not disappoint.
Michelle Krystel
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kc Lynn woman you head my heart jumping out of my chest with this one. I cried so much and not all were good tears. Beautifuly written I missed Jaxson and the boys. Can't wait for what you come up with next. Excited to learn all about the creed brothers.
Meghann Martin
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another unbelievably amazing read from KC Lynn! Her books always knock it out of the park and even though this was a novella, it still had the high quality suspense, love and depth.

I was so excited about this novella. It has all the original Men of Honor and their families. The story is packed with so much emotion and love from each original family. Oh!! I'm not going to give any spoilers but there is a huge twist at the end. You have to read and see! I highly recommend this book along with all
Joanne Maltas
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it loved it loved it❤❤ Jaxson,Cade ,sawyer and the rest was great they were all together and being there alpha bad selves .. but I wanted a full length novel .. I wanted more .. I want more 😩😩 x ...more
Anna
Shelves: soldiers
Jaxson <3
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s

What an emotional punch in a short little novella! Holy Moly! The terror is all to real for many people. School shootings have become too common in the USA and Lynn writes a powerful story about her heroes experiencing an American tragedy. The story includes many of her characters, but focuses on the SEALS from the Men of Honor series mostly.

Now, its a short novella so I am not going to tell you everything that happened. But, know that there are bad guys who take over the school and people die.
MillsyLovesBooks
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 photo 5 stars_zpsrhx8fzgf.png

I am in aww of KC Lynn and all that she writes. That even in a short novella she can bring me to tears. Make me smile and swoon, giving me so many emotions that once i've finished it's a story that will stay with me forever.

Jaxon Reid was the first man of honor in (Fighting Temptation) that i meet and started me off with this breathtaking series. And i love that we get these novella's to add to the honor collection getting to see where the sexy alpha men and their families are at.

A perfect day
Jill
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars for this heartfelt and emotional novella with the MOH crew set in beautiful Sunset Bay. While Jaxson and Julia Reid are the main characters of this story, all of the author's heroes make at least a quick cameo in this book. This was a fast paced, action packed novella that I finished in about an hour.
A seemingly routine school day has Julia rounding up all the kids from the MOH compound and heading into the elementary school where she works as a counselor. Shortly after the start of the
~lil maso~
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Men of Honor is one of my fave series, I can't get enough of them if KC keeps writing them I'm going to keep reading them.

Why do I love them so much?
Her stories are not sweet easy reads, they are tough, life-altering situations you can not help but be pulled in.

These men what can I say about them, they're not called Men of Honor for nothing. You're full of admiration and adoration for the swoon worthy men. The love they have for their women and children.

Absolutely loved it and look forward to ma
Sheila'S Book Corner
Shelves: ashley
There are very few words that can express the emotion I felt after finishing this novella. To say that KC Lynn has a way with words is an understatement. When she writes, she weaves more then a story around your heart. This novella is truly for the fans of the Men of Honor series and shows why we all fell in love with those Strong, Brave and Scarred men!
This book primarily features Jaxson, but we get to touch base with all the men we have met through KC's amazing writing as well as a treat that
Amanda
“I know, Daddy, because you’re my hero.”

description

Oh man this book! I don't know what to say, I loved it. It broke my heart,

description

but I was also happy to get to see everyone again.

description

K.C Lynn is fast becoming a favorite author of mine, and I'm so mad that it took me this long to see it.
Melissa Parnell
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful novella that definitely hits you right in the feels. It's the kind of book that stays with you even after you have read it, because your emotions are on that high alert. It was gripping and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Oh and did I mention it was Jaxson!? Yes. Jaxson! I was over the moon when I learned that he and Julia would get more story. And K.C. can definitely pack a story into a novella. I don't even feel as if I was missing anything with this novella. I ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Mad Love (Guns & Ink, #1)
  • #Blur (GearShark, #4)
  • Whiskey Tribute (Trident Security, #5.5)
  • Keeping King (Rock Falls, #4)
  • The Pebble Jar (The Young Hearts Duet #1)
  • Shark Out of Water (Grab Your Pole, #3)
  • Truths of the Soul (Soul Seers, #3)
  • House Rules (Dossier, #2)
  • Broken Rebel (Lawless Kings, #2)
  • Suspicious Minds (Fate, #3)
  • Vexed (Iron Bulls MC #4)
  • Ninety Days (American Beauty, #2)
  • One Night (Superstars in Love, #2)
  • First Night (Hauberk Protection, #0.5)
  • Strip Tease (Protect and Defend, #1.5)
  • Storm Front (Security Specialists International, #2.5)
  • A Christmas for Carrie (Feeling the Heat, #2.5)
  • The Billionaire's Intern (Billionaire Fairy Tales #3)
K.C. Lynn is a small town girl living in Western Canada. She grew up in a family of four children—two sisters and a brother. Her mother was the lady who baked homemade goods for everyone on the street and her father was a respected man who worked in the RCMP. He’s since retired and now works for the criminal justice system. This being one of the things that inspires K.C. to write romantic suspense ...more

Men of Honor (3 books)
  • Fighting Temptation (Men of Honor, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation (Men of Honor, #2)
  • Resisting Temptation (Men of Honor, #3)