Start by marking “Falling for Dante (A Clean Slate Novel, #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling for Dante (A Clean Slate Novel, #2)

Falling for Dante (A Clean Slate Novel #2)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  109 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
I fell for my brother’s best friend when I was just a kid. He broke my heart, one unforgettable night, in a frat house bathroom. Now he’s back and ready for another shot. There’s just one problem. I’m damaged goods.

I’m a demon…
On and off the football field. The only thing I like more than scoring touchdowns is scoring with the ladies. When my best friend’s little sister be
Kindle Edition
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Dante, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Dante

❤ Mary ~ DirtyBooksObsession ❤
*****4.5 Stars*****

I was beyond happy for receiving an ARC for this book. I’ve read the first book, Faking it with Damian, so I wanted so bad to know Dante’s and Erika story. I was also happy to see how the story of Damian and Janice continues, and meet them again.

This book was like a movie, a romantic comedy movie.

To be honest, I loved more Falling for Dante then Faking it with Damian. It was much funnier, entertaining, suspenseful, and way more HOTter. God…I still sigh.

So back to the book and
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

Sigh...calling it a day on this one at 70% rather than finish it and rate it low. Nothing to do with the writing or pace. Both of which were excellent. I just CANNOT stand Dante. His push-pull shit along with the way too much OW mentions, some of which the heroine has seen with her own eyes have royally disconnected me from this couple's story. On top of that, the heroine is a doormat IMO and WHY dear lord W-H-Y did she need to be a virgin? I am SO tired of the virgin paired up with an uber manw
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Having read Faking It with Damian before, I knew that I had Falling for Dante right away. Not only was the author able to create such a great story, but she was also able to integrate various topics that you don't see a lot in new adult books. With that said, at the beginning of the story we are introduced to Erica, a model whose New York live hasn't been going that great after she finds herself questioning her career and the choices that
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
WOW what a book!

First of all, I couldn't put it down. The plot flowed effortlessly, it was blessedly free of typos (as far as I could tell) and "the big reveal" of "the big secret" came at the very end, so I was eagerly reading to get there and discover what the heck had happened!

An advisory that this book deals with several societal issues, namely female body image, economic class-ism and sexual abuse/violence. However. D.J. used all of these dark areas to bring wonderful light to this story.

I
Coco.V
Nov 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/22/2017)! 💝

Blurb:
I fell for my brother's best friend. He broke my heart when I was just a kid. Now he's back and ready for another shot. There's just one problem. I'm damaged goods.

I'm a fool for falling. Dante stole the playbook to my heart when I was just a kid and has been running defense with his ever since. I offered him everything. My heart. My soul. My body. His rejection propelled me into a world where my innocence was the price for admission. Now he’s back and
clojo9372
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read the author’s previous work “Faking It with Damian” earlier this year and I really liked it, so it was a no-brainer for me to read the next book in her series. Not only did I thoroughly enjoy “Falling For Dante”, I liked it even better than “Faking It with Damian”! :)

A lot of the time when I am reading a romance novel, I find myself liking the hero more than the heroine, or visa versa. That was not the case with this book. I loved both Dante and Erica equally.

Erica’s great! She’s likable
Kathleen R.
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing

5 amazing stars

There's just something about DJ Hunnam's writing style that absolutely pulls me into her stories. My first book that i read from her was Damien and Janice's story, and from there, i met Erica and Dante. I couldn' get enough of their story - these two were stubborn to the point of frustration, and too used to their own personal pain to realize what was so clear to me since the moment that these two got drunk on a trip to the beach.

4 breath taking dreams

While i absolutely
Bree Crutchfield
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Erica, Dante had to grow on me. I actually liked the 2nd half better than the first half. The writing style is well done, and I'm really enjoying this author's series. Sexy, fast read.
D.J. Hunnam
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this book, so of course, I'm biased. I hope you enjoy this friends-to-lover romance!
Jane
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm new to the super hot, sexy, story genre. My expectations for books in general are pretty high, so I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed Falling For Dante as much as I did. This a well written story with plenty of drama and some interesting twists and turns. I plowed through most of this book during one very long, decadent, arousing bubble bath. A perfect escape from the everyday which reminded me of my younger days of chasing boys that don't know what they want, and had me ...more
Maven
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I made the mistake of thinking that I could start this story late one night and just read a few pages. Within a minute, I was sucked in and had to stay up and finish it in one sitting. I loved this story! It was sweet, sexy, and suspenseful. I adored reading about how Dante and Erica fell for each other. Their love story took several unexpected twists and by the end of it I couldn’t wait for their HEA. This author is definitely one of my new favorites and I can’t wait to read more in the se ...more
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
FREE
FREE: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

romance

AUTHORS: Book your slot for FREE: https://t.co/xx2kQ7YxVt
READERS: Subscribe for FREE: http://goo.gl/eImdom
Sangria
So 5 it is & I wavered a lot but it came down to writing. The author is talented. Never read her before. The first half is 5 no doubt. I loved it. The second half took a dark turn. I also wasn't crazy about the supporting characters honestly & I usually enjoy having them in the story.

We meet our couple when their young, feelings happen, we move on to college, they explore them, but nothing serious & yet to me this was the best part of the story. Usually when reading a book that spans
Carmen Baldwin
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great!

What a great second chance story, so painful in parts but so beautiful loving in others, this is the first book that I have read by DJ Hunnam and going to check out her other books! Would recommend this book to all romance readers.💗
Linda
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think this new author has a good handle on what we women want to read. It is stirring as well as emotional. We have all been through it. Good JOB.
Kym
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm definitely hooked on D.J. Hunnam's stories! Having read Faking It With Damian, did I like Dante as much as Damian? Nope - Dante is a hard character to like for quite a bit of the story. The way he treats Erica both when she's young and impressionable and soon after they reconnect 5 years later - not good. And, he expects her to just forgive and forget? No...just no.

Erica, on the other hand, is a warm, caring woman who is facing problems from her recent past as well as her tumultuous relatio
jayne benn
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Really enjoyed this book never read anything by this author before will do in the future will have to read the first book now even though I read around the wrong way, this book flowed really well it was written well too looking forward to more from this author
Byron Washington
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I got this book for free, and was pleasantly surprised by a genre I rarely indulge. It reminded me of Eric Jerome Dickey's books, of which I am a big fan. It was a quick, but enjoyable read. Pick it up and enjoy!!
Jessica
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I absolutely loved this book!! Great very well developed characters, lots of depth, love, sadness, humor, hotness, just yeah WOW excellent read!!!
Frenchii
Oct 09, 2017
Sarah Cederlof
Jun 14, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
First introduced to the genre by her grandmother, DJ Hunnam is an author with a true love for great romance novels. After reading hundreds of them over the last twenty years, she finally decided to put pen to paper and craft her own. She loves to write about strong heroines who fall in love with sexy heroes while tackling real-world problems. Her books are packed with steamy scenes sure to make yo ...more
More about D.J. Hunnam...

A Clean Slate Novel (2 books)
  • Faking It with Damian (A Clean Slate Novel, #1)