Start by marking “The Cowboy's Baby Blessing (Cowboy Country)” as Want to Read:
The Cowboy's Baby Blessing (Cowboy Country)

The Cowboy's Baby Blessing

(Cowboy Country #6)

The Rancher's New Family

Rachel Perez needs a handyman to spruce up her in-home day care. So when she "wins" ex-soldier Seth Howell in a bachelor auction, she's glad he can swing a hammer. But when freewheeling Seth suddenly inherits a two-year-old and a sprawling ranch, he's got to grow up fast. Seth admires Rachel's kindness and easy way with kids, so he seeks her help

Published July 1st 2017 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about The Cowboy's Baby Blessing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cowboy's Baby Blessing

Trixi
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
All Rachel wants is a handy-man to fix up her daycare playground so she could pass her upcoming inspection. She has no romantic intentions when she participates in the annual Bachelors & Baskets auction, but it seems her 16 year old daughter Zooey may have other plans when she wins Seth. When he suddenly becomes sole guardian of his late best friends two-year old little boy & a inherits a ranch along with him, things take an unexpected turn!

I really enjoyed this story! Rachel reaches ou
Anna Swedenmom
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its a buy book. I can say that while this is no one thing that stands out in this book , all the elements make it a good read! After a long day, I read this book and was engaged in the story line. While it is sometimes a real life scenario it was handled with love and compassion and romance. It made it an absolute joy to read for me. I was given this book in return for an honest review. Anna Swedenmom
Jennifer Robb
Jan 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Love Inspired readers
Recommended to Jennifer by: Avon Lake Public Library
When I read the back blurb, I was going to ding the author for having a penchant for bachelor auctions because I had just read another book by her where the couple met through a bachelor auction. Once I started reading the book though, I realized it was the same auction as in the previous book, just with different characters.

Like the other book I read, the female in this book is looking for a handyman to help out with some repairs--although in this case it is for her in-home daycare. Her daughte
Books and Spoons
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
The Cowboy's Baby Blessing is a delightfully sweet and thought provoking story about parenting, community, learning to set God in the center of your everyday life, and about romance, about falling in love, and finding that soulmate in unexpected moments of your life.
The challenges, the worries, the trials, and triumphs of being blessed with a child are highlighted and laid out so that it is easy to understand what it can take to be a parent, a single parent in particular. The eye-opening though
Nicole Wrightson
This book was fun to read.

In a few ways I could relate to Rachael, while in other's I couldn't. I am a divorced mother of three. She is a single mother of one. Her sixteen year old daughter is trying to set up her up with Seth who she won at an auction thanks to her daughter. My two oldest are trying to reset me up with their father. So I was able to relate to this book.

Seth signed up for the auction to help raise money for the Senior's Center. Rachael was there looking to bid on someone who c
Jessica Figueroa
Rachel works a daycare and inspection time is coming up and shes in need of a new play set for the children. Thankfully her town hosted a "bachelor" auction for a good cause where rather then auctioning for dates they get the person as a handyman. No thanks to her daughter Rachel got Seth as a helper. In comes Seth shocked to find out the death of a friend leaving him with a baby. Unsure of what to do goes to Rachel for advice. Things get more complicated the more time they spend with eachother ...more
Bonnie
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Cowboy's Baby Blessing by Deb Kastner is a Cowboy Country series. Rachel Perez runs a in home day care. Her place is coming up for inspection. She needs a new playground in her back yard. Rachel has a 16 year old daughter. Rachel bids on ex-soldier Seth Howell at a bachelor auction to build the playground since he is known for building things like playground equipment. Seth shows off while ladies are bidding on him by doing "Parkour". Seth's best friend died while in the service, a couple ye ...more
Patty Champion
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book.

Seth is suddenly a father and Rachel owns a day care that needs a little help. They decide to help each other and Rachel's teenage daughter thinks they belong together.

This is a fast easy, clean, read It is like a breath of fresh air to read a book that isn't just about the chemistry.

Thank you netgalley and Harlequin for allowing me to read this book for an honest review
Heidi Main
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed The Cowboy's Baby Blessing by Deb Kastner. A cozy romance, it kept me turning the pages. What stood out to me in this novel was how the author set up the hero and heroine ~ Rachel owns a daycare center and Seth becomes a dad overnight when his godchild's only parent suddenly passes away. I found the characters to be three-dimensional and very likable. Though their problems weren't earth-shattering, to them they were ~ and that's all that truly matters.
Gerry Humes
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-inspired
Seth is Godfather to his best friend Luke's son. Luke is killed in the war and Seth doesn't re-up. He comes home to figure out what's next. Then Tracy dies and the Godfather is now legal guardian of Caden and manager of the ranch that is Caden's inheritance. Single mother and Day care operator Rachel, becomes his friend and helps him adjust to his changed circumstances. Eventually love overcomes fear and resistance for a Happy Ending.

Marilyn Upright
Oct 17, 2017 rated it liked it
A wonderful Mom meets a younger man and buys him to repair the play set at her daycare. Yes, buys him. But days later he is the new guardian of a two year old boy and he needs not only a daycare but also advice if he wants to suceed at his new life as a father. These two are a great couple and their faith is a stepping stone to a new life.
Michal Scott
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great story about how an unexpected life event -- although painful -- works out better than what you'd planned for yourself.
charmaine White
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good 👍Read

This one will have you laughing until there are tears in your eyes.It's a really good read.There's suspense and thrills,with a good love interest.
Mary Elizabeth Grove
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute story

Nice to see someone who had such a difficult time be able to make lemonade from the lemons she was given.
Julie
Jan 10, 2019
Koreen Harry
Jul 12, 2017
~~Love Courageously~~

Publisher's Weekly Bestselling, award-winning author of 30 novels, Deb Kastner enjoys writing contemporary inspirational western stories set in small communities. She feels especially blessed to be able to include faith as a natural and genuine part of her characters' lives.
Deb lives in beautiful Colorado with her husband and a pack of miscreant mutts. She is blessed with thr

Cowboy Country (6 books)
  • Yuletide Baby (Cowboy Country, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Forever Family (Cowboy Country, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Surprise Baby (Cowboy Country, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Twins (Cowboy Country, #4)
  • Mistletoe Daddy (Cowboy Country, #5)