Start by marking “Witch Way Home (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #4)” as Want to Read:
Witch Way Home (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #4)

Witch Way Home

(Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #4)

With her rag-tag band of supernatural friends in tow, Holly’s off to launch her biggest—and most dangerous—
Published May 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Witch Way Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch Way Home

Start your review of Witch Way Home (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #4)
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Witch Way Home is book four in the Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery by Danielle Garrett. This story picks up right where Witch Slapped ends.

Holly has a chance at getting her potions license and reinstatement to the Haven, but she must have a Council hearing first and her SPA officer, Harvey, has promised to speak on her behalf. Things don’t goes as planned and Holly finds herself sleuthing as she tries to solve a murder-mystery and why a certain council member HATES her.

This story focuses on
☕️Kimberly
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Witch Way Home picks up right where Witch Slapped left off. Thanks to help from Evangeline, Holly has a meeting with the Haven Council to request her potions license. Her SPA officer, Harvey has promised to speak on her behalf. Teddy her lawyer is confident they will have no issues, but things goseriously wrong.

Once again Holly finds herself sleuthing as she tries to solve a murder-mystery as she also tried to figure out why a certain council member hates her. Thstoryfocuses on Holly, the
Sophia
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
In the last installment, Holly found out she had a chance at getting her potions license and reinstatement to the Haven with a Council hearing. Witch Way Home takes it from there.

Poor Holly, nothing is ever simple. Her hearing doesn't go well when her character witness is found dead. Harvey was working a high profile case and his work was dangerous and very discreet for the the supernatural policing agency he worked for. Holly is an outsider now, but is determined to discover who the hostile
Melanie
My review and an extended sample of the audiobook are posted at Hotlistens.com.

I really love being in Beechwood Harbor. It is a really fun small town with some fun paranormal characters. In this book however, we spend more time in the Seattle Haven as Holly works to get her potions license and be allowed back into the Havens system. However, her greatest ally was found dead in Seattle proper.

I don’t want to go too much into the investigation. I will just say that I really liked the SPA
Anne - Books of My Heart
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, 2019, backlist
4.5 hearts

This is the best one in the series. There was plenty of action and a good complex mystery. Holly was a little too ready to jump into dangerous situations but she did pretty well. There were many big happenings. I have to wonder if Holly should be a PI or even an SPA person herself.
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
Witch Way Home opens shortly after the mysterious conclusion of the previous book, with our heroine, Holly the witch, reacquainting herself with the Seattle Haven after being banished for the past year. She’s preparing for her hearing with the Haven Council, hoping to gain permission to get her Master Potions license and reopen her store. Unfortunately, things don’t go well for her at the hearing, and it gets even worse when her SPA case worker, Harvey, suddenly leaves the hearing and goes ...more
Tara Lynn
Dec 12, 2019 rated it liked it
I do really like this series. I'll continue. I'm enjoying the story development through the series. I like these characters.
Patrea Beard
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book.

Really enjoy these characters and immediately wanted to start the next to see the addition of Scarlett. No Wi-Fi but have downloaded it now and can't wait to start. Will :) e interested to see where Nick's story goes, as well as what Posey's will look like (from short story introducing Scarlett). Would be nice to see her get a little more time. Would like to have Lacey filled out some more too. We get bits and bits, and I'm enjoying her character development.
Blaine Davis
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Spellbinder!!!

Wow, Danielle Garrett has created a community I want to continue to visit for a long time. The deeper into the Beechwood Harbor adventures I go, the more of them I crave. As the characters become more fleshed out, I find myself genuinely caring what happens to them and rooting for actions and outcomes. If you enjoy magical journeys with mystical beings, dive into Beechwood Harbor - you won’t regret it! I’m anxious to start the next trip there myself!
Barbara Hackel
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
By now, Holly is used to living in Beechwood Harbor, but would really like to get her Master potion's license. Her trial is finally here and Teddy (Evangeline's lawyer friend) is fairly confident that it will go well. Harvey is going to speak on her behalf, and finally Holly should get her license and be able to make potions legally. If only things went according to plans! Harvey disappears during the trial before he gets a chance to speak. One of the council members is nasty and convinces the ...more
Bonnie Dale Keck
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
kindle unlimited 3 set {1-3 so not 4 or 5 or prequel}, couldn't remember that reviewed the individual books so going through and doing any that needed it, read them before not sure why no review and reading the others if haven't.

Holly’s faced some serious challenges following her banishment from the supernatural community but nothing quite like this… She’s fighting for her freedom but when her strongest ally is found murdered, everything is on the line—including her own life. With her rag-tag
Krystyna
Nov 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Looses, gains and truth

Not sure why but I didn't enjoy this as much as the previous books. The book was well written, the plot was good, the characters as great as ever but some the just felt off.
She has come to the Haven to see if she can get her masters potion licence. Together with Teddy and Harvey. However the witch in charge has already made up her mind to block it and Harvey has vanished halfway through. What grudge did she have against her? Where did Harvey go? What they do know is that
Jessi
Holly ended the last book in the series with hope. She's got a court date that may mean she will be licensed to practice potions again. Unfortunately, her court date doesn't go as planned. First, there is a witch on the council who seems way to delighted to turn her down; it almost seems personal. Also an issue? Her SPA agent, Harvey, who promised to speak up in her favor, is nowhere to be found. Is it because he doesn't want her? Is he wrapped up in the major trial that is happening across the ...more
Dharia Scarab
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle

Relina Skye
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Danielle Garrett's "Witch Way Home: A Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery" (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mysteries Book 4) is a continuation from the previous installment, "Witch Slapped". Holly is on her way to the Seattle Haven to see the council about getting her potion master's license. With the help of her lawyer and her SPA officer, she should be back in business in no time. Right? Wrong. One thing after another falls apart for Holly leaving her with few options while forcing her to dive into another ...more
Dora
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Witch Way Home

Holly Boldt is before the Council trying to get her Master Potion Certificate instated but one witch seems to put the cabosh on Holly's plans. Harvey, Holly's minder, was supposed to speak on her behalf but disappeared halfway through the hearing and later was found dead.

Meanwhile, there are also interesting things going on in Beachwood Harbor. This is another very good story from Ms. Garrette that could be much better if it were better edited.
Mortisha Cassavetes
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
This is the 4th book in the Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery series and I am head over heels for this world. The book continues to follow Holly as she returns to the Haven to try to get her Potion Master's License but things go sour when one of her witnesses are murdered. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend this book as well as the series. It is lots of mystery fun.
Heaven Law
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another exciting adventure

Yet again Danielle Garrett has written a wonderful adventure for Holly full of suspense and intrigue. I dont like to add spoilers but if you've enjoyed her past stories this is just as good and if you've come accross this one of suggest starting with book 1.
Defiantly a must read for anyone who enjoys paranormal books that aren't full of sex my daughter also enjoys these books so good for the young adults
Vivian
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Holly's back in the big city Seattle haven at a hearing before the Haven Council, hoping to get her master potions license and an end to her banishment. Things go very badly and her caseworker, Harvey, is murdered before he can testify to help her. There is lots of action in this story and a big twist at the end that I really think will add to the series.
A.M. Cummins
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stars! Another great magical mystery solved in Danielle Garrett's Beechwood Harbor series.

Holly and Adam's relationship is better then ever in "Witch Way Home." But now another Sup is added to the crew and I'm just not sure how I feel about that. But with Garrett's plotting and storytelling so far in this series (and the other Beechwood Harbor series) I'm sure I will not be disappointed.
Mary Stricklin
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read about the paranormal

I like the way trouble keeps following Holly around. But she some how managers to find away out of it. It is really a great enough story that it keeps me interested enough to follow the series. These stories are really great for any age and is never boring. Thank You for your imagination and great writing.
Cindy
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's fun to once again visit Beechwood Harbor

A great new book in this series. A hearing and a murder in Seattle. Intrigue back home in Oregon. I enjoyed this brief time with this world and inhabitants once again.
Mindy
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
HYSTERICAL paranormal mystery story

I find I want to move to a small town outside Seattle and see if I can find a strange group of paranormal friends. Until then I will have to stick with reading these stories.
Allison Galloway
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved

I really loved this book. It was a little faster paced than previous books in the series, so that was a plus. One part of the ending left me a little sad, but that may just be me
Paula-Diane Lufflum
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 4

An intriguing book, there's murder, mayhem and fighters galore, a hearing with the witch council and some corrupt supernaturals.

Nicks future will be forever changed, but is it for the better.
Jana Gundy
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So fun and entertaining!

Holly is back and she’s better than ever! Her life has been turned upside down and she’s hoping to get it back. All the gang is present solving a murder and helping a friend with a new life change.
Donna
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable paranormal cozy series. Like the characters and the mystery. Fun and clean with great friendships and a little romance. Start at book 1 since characters develop as the series progresses. I think series is more enjoyable in order.
Frances
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holly and her merry band of misfit supes never fail to make me smile while we get to watch her fumble, bumble, and stumble her way to the perfect conclusion. Love this series, keeps you guessing right up to the very end.
Kathleen
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great addition to the series. Can’t wait to dive in to the next one. I was totally team Nick but Adam really showed growth in this one and I’d I might have a hard time if she decides to be with Nick. The romance is secondary anyway I love all the characters in the series. Fun mysteries
Diana Blick
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Changes

There are some shocking changes in this one and it will certainly keep your attention if you're a fan of the series. I wasn't crazy about some of the developments, but they did make a good story.

• Murder So Magical (Witches of Keyhole Lake, #3)
  • Murder to the Max  (Witches of Keyhole Lake, #2)
  • Sweet Murder (Witches of Keyhole Lake, #1)
  • Fury Godmother (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #2)
  • No Guts, No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)
  • Witches & Words (Library Witch Mystery #4)
  • Southern Dreams (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #15)
  • Payback's a Witch (Blackwood Bay Witches #5)
  • Witchin' Around The Clock (Wicked Witches Of The Midwest, #15)
  • The Witch is in the Details (Calamity Corners, #2)
  • Charms & Chapters (Library Witch Mystery #2)
  • Witchy Secrets (Witches of Shadow Lane #3)
  • Murder and Marinade (Witches of Keyhole Lake, #5)
  • Great Balls of Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Sorcery & Stories (Library Witch Mystery #3)
  • Broom with a View (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 3)
  • The Guilty Party (Back Room Bookstore #2)

Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery (10 books)
  • A Witch of a Day (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #0.5)
  • Murder's a Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #1)
  • Twice the Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #2)
  • Witch Slapped (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #3)
  • Along Came a Ghost (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #4.5)
  • Lucky Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #5)
  • Tide Dance (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #5.5)
  • One Bad Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #6)
  • A Royal Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #7)