Start by marking “The Hitwoman Takes a Road Trip (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #16)” as Want to Read:

The Hitwoman Takes a Road Trip

(Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #16)

Some people just can’t outrun trouble.

Kindle Edition
Published May 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Hitwoman Takes a Road Trip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hitwoman Takes a Road Trip

Barbara Hackel
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite series because it makes me laugh! I love Ms Lynn's talking animals and their antics. I of course wish Dee Dee could have gone on the road trip, but having Mike along was a great idea. Plus it will be an interesting story to learn about Piss's relationship with Benny! Although the animals can cause chaos, they are such assets to Maggie and each other. They provide a twist to the many adventures that you can never anticipate but always enjoy!

I am not a big fan of Armani, but she
Lisa
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: earc, kindle
Maggie is still spinning in her little world trying to find the right path for herself. Nothing is ever easy with a heart as big as hers. Always wanting to help her friends she agree to chauffeur Armani around in her new RV. Convinced by her psychic friend a road trip is just what she needs. There's no such thing as vacation for Maggie Lee though. She can't go anywhere without trouble finding her. These books aren't exceptionally long but they are still packed full. So much happens to Maggie in ...more
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book; this is the seventeenth book in the Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman series written by J.B. Lynn. Overwhelmed hitwoman Maggie Lee thinks she’s leaving her family worries behind when she’s convinced to take a road trip with her buddy, Armani. But pretty soon an old friend, a pesky relative, and even her pet, are asking for her help. Loyal to a fault, Maggie soon finds herself tangled in a dangerous theft involving a crime family; confronting the abusive previous o ...more
Mollie Bradford
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wild ride!

As usually, JB Lynn delivers a fun book, that kept me chuckling often. Besides the typical humor, the mysteries keep getting more interesting as layers get revealed.
In this book, Maggie and Armani finally head out on their long discussed road trip to find 'the fifth'. Of course, Maggie can't go anywhere without the voice of God echoing in her ear, as well as some other non-human friends. This leads to predictable chaos, and bungling fun.
Someone unexpected is requesting Maggie's uniqu
Sabrina
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maggie is driving Armani, God and Piss on a road trip in a RV, so, nothing can go wrong, right ? WRONG.

Maggie's heart is breaking because her niece Katie is doing so well with Darlene, Maggie's dead sisters first choice to care for Katie. She is wondering why her sister felt she wasn't good enough, she's killed to take care of Katie for goodness sake. To add insult to injury, Katie is flourishing with Darlene .

So, she lets Armani talk her into a road trip. Along the way she runs into Whitehat an
Michelle Sears
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
J. B. LYNN is the "real deal" !

I have read every book of "Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman" . I recommend that you do that in order to follow the development of all the characters. Each one has a specific and eccentric personality which adds to the hilarity, drama, and romance each book offers. From the first sentence of every book, I was captivated. The stories begin with amusement then expands to romance and drama. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this author. Every book can stand alone, but to ful
Elisa
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Armani finally get's her road trip with Maggie and hey its 2 awesome women in an RV with a lizard and a cat what could possibly go wrong...........

There are so many changes happening in Maggie Lee's life and she just dosn't know how to handle it all her head is spinning out of control, so you would think a few days playing chauffer for her best friend would be a nice relaxing break from everything right ??????

But anyone who is a long term Maggie Lee fan knows that nothing in Maggie's life is ev
Yvonne Baldwin
Love this series!😀

So many things are happening in Maggie's life. She finally finds her brother Ian. She gets a huge surprise when she sees him for the first time. An OMG kind of surprise! Many secrets revealed in this installment. Love Ian and hope he becomes a regular in future books. Maggie definitely needs him.
One thing I missed in this book was the absence of Angel. Which I am seriously hoping becomes Maggie's forever love! Mr D wants to go legit and keep Maggie with him.

Parts of this book m
Susan
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love all these books in the Hitwoman series. I received a review copy which made me very very happy. Maggie is back and this time she is taking a road trip with Armani. There is not much about Angel or her aunts in this book. Maggie is having a lot of second thoughts about letting Darlene care for Katie. Zeke is back in this book. Maggie's father plays a role as does a brand new character--Maggie's brother! A lot of action. Never a dull moment. All her pets are with her except DeeDee whom she ...more
Linda
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maggie driving a RV makes me laugh. With God on her shoulder and Piss arguing from behind, it is a set up for disaster. Throw in Armani and Zeke, and Archie Lee, and you know it won't end up well. I love this series. And, this book ended up quite nicely. I thought Maggie was a bit over the top with her anger issues but she has had to put up with a lot from her father. Ian turns out to be a nice guy. The whole story is a delight even though Dee Dee didn't get to go on the trip. Wonder if there wi ...more
Linda Quick
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED!!!! I adore this series and love how much mischief and mayhem that Maggie manages to get into while trying to do the right thing. As a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (series name), she had gone to great lengths to take care of her family. This book has Maggie taking a road trip with Armani, her friend and psychic. Nothing ever goes as planned though, so before long she's fighting for her life, rescuing a stray, and trying to find her brother.

This is a fun and quickly moving novel that fans of
Sherry
Another Winner!!!

Love love love this series!! This time around Maggie, Armani, God, & Piss take a road trip in Armani's new RV. We get a few new & a couple of old characters appearing for a nice change of pace. Maggie as usual gets herself into tremendous amounts of trouble, but with a little help from her friends comes out remarkably unscathed. Piss, God, & Armani provide the right amount of laughter to liven things up. Lots of things are changing in Maggie's life making this an abs
Cindy
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great addition to the series!

The Hitwoman Takes A Road Trip picks up where the series left off at the end of the last book. It can be read independent of the series but is much better when read in order due to the background knowledge of the overall story. In this story Maggie reluctantly goes on a road trip in an RV with her friend Armani. She must help Ms. Whitehat with a mission. She is also trying to find out about the brother she never knew she had from her elusive father and helps her cat
Jennifer Manley
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Amazing Hitwoman

I have read all of the hitwomam books and I have to say that this one was right up there with the rest of them. Ms. Lynn has a wonderful style all her own and I adore it. The mystery, the humour, and of course the talking pet's are just fabulous. From the beginning of the story she has you hooked and I for one cannot put it down until I'm finished. I would highly recommend any of her work to any and all. Ms. Lynn thank you for sharing your talent and I can't wait for the
Dianne
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A road trip with Armani, you know that this is going to be fun! It doesn’t disappoint! Maggie gets pulled into several sticky situations, because she doesn’t know how to say “no”. Everyone seems to need her help and she thinks that she can handle it, but things get pretty dicey (pun intended)! Armani keeps seeing twos of everything, what does it mean? You won’t want to miss this! I can’t wait for the next one!
Suzie Seibel
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Warning, Hitwoman is addictive!

Got a deal on book one and was looking for some light summer reading. Just finished book 17 and I am wishing for more. Love the crazy family and band of misfit animals. Seems kind of crazy at first but instead is a creative, humorous line up of loveable well developed characters. Enjoy!
Rowenna Smith
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Series!

I love, love, love this series! Every book is well written and even with the crazy characters the story line is mostly believable. That is a compliment! The assortment of characters are soooo much fun. Read this series from the beginning. It is well worth your while!
Lorraine Bennett
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you just need a fun read!

The characters were fun and seemed a bit more developed in this book. We got to meet Puss the cats old abusive owner. I'm sure at some point karma will pay him a visit. It was a good ending with no cliffhangers. Looking forward to the next book.
D.M. Kilgore
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another fun misadventure!

I docked one star... because I cried when Dee Dee was left at home! Otherwise this was another fantastic and funny romp with Maggie and most of the gang. Can't wait for the next book!
Cindy A Shaw
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series

I have read this entire series and loved every one. Looking forward to starting a new series. Several friends would enjoy these books, for the enjoyment of the characters alone, especially the animal interaction.
Eileen Gernet
Great series

I thought this book was a nice change from the drama of the Aunts. I did miss Dee Dee. I am glad there is another member added to the animals. Glad to see Patrick made an appearance.
Karla Hall
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoy the series

I started reading series because it was a kindle unlimited series. I am so glad I did. I enjoy each and every book by me lynn. Great writer and super enterainer
Dayna Wuorinen
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of my very favorite series!

I have absolutely loved the evolution of the characters. I do wish Maggie could find love. One that would accept all her flaws. Can't wait for the next book!
suzi
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Maggie has her hands full with her animals that she can hear.- Now she adds a mouse. Can't wait to see what is next in this enlarging dysfunctional family both human and furry(not all furry).

Debbie
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great series

It's always fun to find out what Maggie and the gang are doing. This time it was a nice little get away for Maggie with the introduction of a new person in her life.
Bergundi Silva
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For an easy heart warming read

This series has been amazing. I look forward to more of Maggie's adventures. Can't wait to see what trouble she can get into next
Linda Denison
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have loved all of the books in this series, and this one didn't disappoint. It was interesting to get a glimpse of what Piss the cat came from and hope Benny sticks around in the next book.
Carrie Azurza
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series this was a great addition. To a wonderful series. And add some great new characters that I hope to see more off
Cassandra
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. Many surprises and my only complaint is the story is too short. When the book ends I'm left waiting for the next!
Grandma
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great!

Maggie and her gang to the rescue! Between dealing with the humans in her life and adding a new furry character to her gang, there's never a dull moment.

• Blue Willow
  • No Regrets (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #10)
  • Laugh or Death (Lexi Graves Mystery, #6)
  • Uncorked (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #7)
  • Dangerous Bond (Jamie Bond, #4)
Author of:

The Hitwoman and the Downward Dog

The Hitwoman's Act of Contrition

The Hitwoman Hires a Manny

The Hitwoman and the

Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #1)
  • Further Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #2)
  • The Hitwoman and the Family Jewels (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #3)
  • The Hitwoman and the Neurotic Witness (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #4)
  • The Hitwoman Hunts a Ghost (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #5)
  • The Hitwoman and the 7 Cops (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #6)
  • The Hitwoman and the Poisoned Apple (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #7)
  • The Hitwoman's Downward Dog (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #8)
  • The Hitwoman's Act of Contrition (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #9)
  • The Hitwoman Hires a Manny (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #10)