Start by marking “Tough As Steele (Steele Bros #1)” as Want to Read:
Tough As Steele (Steele Bros #1)

Tough As Steele

(Steele Bros #1)

My name’s Brooklyn.

Being an ambitious model determined to find that big break that will help get my beauty brand off the ground is anything but easy. As such, I (of course) thought that some late-night drinking would be the perfect thing to calm my growing nerves after landing a huge interview with a potential investor.

But now I’ve just woken up naked and alone in said inv
ebook
Published October 31st 2017 by Elizabeth Knox

To ask other readers questions about Tough As Steele, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tough As Steele

Auden Dar
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the first page of TOUGH AS STEELE, I was hooked. This romantic suspense had everything I was looking for and so much more.

Logan Steele is the head of his family’s enterprise, and is immediately captivated by a beautiful woman at a club. “She was thin, but not the kind that made you worry about her eating habits.” I chuckled at this and knew this would be a book I would love.
Like the kind of alpha male book boyfriends I’m drawn to, Logan makes it his mission to know everything about the wom
Christiann Igou
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2017
I am have anxiously awaited this book ever since Logan Steele made an appearance in Redemption (Skulls Renegade #2). It was 100% worth the wait! Freaking Loved It!

I love this cover and think it fits perfectly with this book! Perfect representation of Logan & Brooklyn.

Tough As Steele is all about falling in love fast and hard. Their chemistry is sizzling and doesn't stop or slow down. Brooklyn is strong and determined and an absolute hoot when she is sloshed. The way that Logan takes care o
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,3 / 5 stars

My first ever Elizabeth Knox book and I really enjoyed it! I loved the writing style and the plot, the plot.

“It is hotter than Hades out here,” he whispered in my ear. “It’s nothing compared to how hot I am for you, though.” Ooo…he really is a panty dropper, what a keeper, holy crap. I was in way over my head with this one.

Logan Steele is one dreaming alpha male. I loved how he was both a 'criminal' and a good guy, which seems kind of impossible but isn't. He really was a g
AC Squared Book Blog
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AHHHH I love Elizabeth's writing so much! She doesn't skimp on everything and it's so great. This wasn't a very long book, but she made every single word count. We got to see so much of Brooklyn and Logan's lives and personalities. She even does an amazing job with the supporting characters, we get the perfect amount of who they are to really make this story special. There was the perfect amount of bad, good, dirty, sexy, scary, and the unknown, it was just perfect!

Brookyln's character had gone
Jenna
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth doesn't disappoint with this one. I must HAVE the Steele brothers!! A hot suspense that will leave you wanting more. Her best yet...full of action, hot romance and will have you laughing out loud.
BookAddict
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

From the first minute Logan spots Brooklyn at one of his clubs, he knows there’s something special about her and he has to get to know her. The Steele brothers know what they want and they go after it. That’s part of what has made Logan successful in both his legitimate and shady business enterprises. Brooklyn is attracted to Logan when she meets him, but she’s not looking for a relationship along with everything else going on in her life. Not only does she have her modeling career and
Gianna Gabriela
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book! Okay, so really HOT, Handsome, and powerful Logan falls for Brooklyn, a girl that got a second chance at life and is taking advantage of it, immediately after seeing her. A night at a bar, an unfiltered best friend, and a little alcohol courage get Brooklyn the best night of her life. She hooks up with Logan and has the best sex she's ever had. What she doesn't expect, is what happens after.

This story had me hooked from the beginning. I read most of it pretty fast, I
Stephanie Ditmore
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed and advanced reader copy of this book. Another amazing read from Elizabeth, you won’t be disappointed. This story is full of smoldering hot chemistry, sexy and sassy. Brooklyn waiting to meet with an investor to help boost her makeup line, little does she know that the man she will be meeting with is none other than the man she slept with the night before. Logan Steele is sexy, hot, gorgeous and caring, but there is a dangerous side to him as well. When he saw her at the c ...more
Kasey McCarthy
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brooklyn and Logan are two people who have secrets. Logan sees her and feels instant attraction. He finds out everything he can about her. When he finds out about her cosmetic business she needs funding, he decides he's going to fund it. He also finds out where she's hanging out. When Brooklyn sees Logan, she's drinking and he's sitting beside her. By the end of night neither can resist the other. Will Brooklyn get her funding and get company off the ground? Will Brooklyn and Logan have more tha ...more
Kim
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tough as Steele by Elizabeth Knox kept me on the edge of my seat and I absolutely loved it. This is the story of Logan and Brooklyn. Logan is the oldest of the Steele brothers and runs the family business. Brooklyn is a model and rising business owner looking for an investor. Logan is the investor. Logan first sees Brooklyn at the club his brother Christian owns and wants her at first sight. He finds out everything he can about her and decides to be the investor. Their chemistry is off the chart ...more
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Logan was fire, he was electric, he made me doubt everything my mind was telling me."

Getting glimpses of The Steele brothers in previous books made me want to meet them again, and I was not at all disappointed!! Logan and Brook are hot, and the angst was off the charts, which made it an intense page turner. Suspenseful as all get out, it really showed Logan's power and elevated him to hot alpha status, I loved that about him. Their romance dizzied my head, and grabbed my heart. Laugh out loud m
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a new series from this talented author, and what a fantastic introduction this is! When Logan first sees Brooklyn in one of his clubs, he makes it his business to know everything about her. Brooklyn is a model, who is looking for an investor as she branches out into natural make up. No spoilers; this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a well written flawless story which is filled with angst, danger, secrets, passion, and love. I look forward ...more
Becky Dodson
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book! Brooklyn and Logan are all kinds of sexy together. Logan wanted her as soon as he set eyes on her and he wouldn't stop until she was his. Brooklyn has had a few rough years and now Logan wants to protect her from everything and everyone who can hurt her. When a Steele claims a woman, it's a done deal! I liked the action, bad boys and the family drama! I look forward to the other Steele brothers books!

I received an ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest re
Book-Lovin-Momma
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tough as Steele is my first book by this author, and I absolutely loved it! It has many different facets to it - the chemistry between Logan and Brooklyn, the intrigue of Logan's business interests, and the plot twists that keep these two bound to each other in unexpected ways. Brooklyn isn't interested in a serious relationship, but she can't seem to resist Logan. When she finds out just who he is, it creates an even bigger dilemma for her. Their story was one hot mega storm, and it kept me ent ...more
Dagwood
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: someone who enjoys romance and intrigue.
Recommended to Dagwood by: A very good friend :-)
This fine young author captures the spirit of adventure, romance and erotica with a vivid imagination that belies her relatively recent entry into the writing world. She is skilled at turning a phrase and conjuring up a mental image of her characters. Her protagonists and antagonists come to life with the subtle additions of fine details that sculpt their personalities. The story ended far too soon and I am eager to continue with the remainder of her series. Fortunately, the author seems to have ...more
Tania  Desired Reads Bookblog
This book will NOT dissapoint!!!
Elizabeth Knox's Tough as steel is fantastic.
So we meet Logan Steel in Redemption and now this is his book.
Logan and Brooklyn's chemistry is sizzling hot 🔥🔥🔥
Logan is a business investor who has taken over his fathers company but not by choice. Since then he has been trying to clean up the mess is father left behind by investing in legitimate businesses.
Brooklyn is sassy and doesn't put up with anyones crap. I loved her character.
I cant wait for the next installm
Reading Cafe
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can you say “HOT” because I’m pretty sure that’s what this book should have been called! I absolutely have to give Tough As Steel ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars. From the very first page I was hooked on this very suspense filled story and it only got better and better. Logan and Brooklyn are too hot for words and trust me when I say —> you have to go read it now. It’s available and don’t forget to post your review to show your support. 💛🧡💛🧡💛 ...more
Deborah Willborn
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my this book was not only hilarious and had you thinking when the shoe would drop. The love at first sight in a club is what happened to Logan the oldest of three, identical twin Jordan and baby brother Christian. And the Mc makes a sneak peek in as well Daisy and Seamus lol and Reed. Well all of the books are fantastic so just grab a copy and enjoy. On to Book 2.
Shannon
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm blown away again by this story, I loved getting to know Logan Steele after being introduced to him through the Skulls Renegade Series. I love how the stories and characters of Elizabeth's stories tie in together and the fast paced writing style had me on the edge of my seat while I devoured this story!! Absolutely loved it!!!
Pat
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, the great character and storyline development really packs a punch as it yanked me right into the story from the very beginning and as I turned each page I was drawn in deeper and deeper as the story unfolded effortlessly between Logan and Brooklyn!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Stacey
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Very strong female who is done taking crap from anyone. I man who wants to make things right in his world and her. Love these two can't wait for the next book. Thank you Elizabeth for another great read !!!
Michele Del Rey
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good. The writing was great, the charactores were put together well. I really liked the relationship between the H and h, their relationship was well thought out. The scenes were sexy and hot. Loved it.
Lofty
Nov 16, 2018 rated it liked it
3 1/2*
Logan spotted Brooklyn in his brother Christian’s nightclub & demanded information on her. He later sits near her at the bar she doesn’t know who he is but will do soon.
Brooklyn is trying to launch her business but needs investment to succeed.
Nice story
Mona williams
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this book will keep you on the edge. she needed one night of hot sex. only she got it with the guy she is trying to sell her products to. her past is coming to haunt her and there is real danger after her. you must read this book!
Tracey Zelukovic
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book, it's the first book that I have read from Elizabeth and I couldn't get enough of it. I can't wait to go and read another book from her.
The story line for this book was so good and it kept you going to find out what happens in the end.
Everyone needs to read this book.
Amber Holder
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok, this is probably the 3rd or 4th book I've read by this author and I can't say enough how in love I am with all of her characters! Brook and Logan are no exception! I can't wait to see what Elizabeth Knox has in store for Christian and Selina.
Anny hernandez
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy reading this book, love the characters and how the book turned out to be.
I love Brook and Logan story I enjoy every minute of it.
Sherryle Archer
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: elizabeth-knox
A pretty good story!
Tracy
Nov 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Quick read...lots going on..seems rushed and not alot of emotions ....good characters
Debby
Dec 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Great Story but too short and did not like how it ended and jumped
« previous 1 3 next »
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her Mob and MC books, the international bestselling author of Reign, Redemption, Revenge, Relentless, Reckoning, Reclaimed, Reckless, Promised, The Trade, Blackjack, Scarred, Here Kitty, Kitty, Tough as Steele, Stripping a Steele, Darkness and Against All Odds.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/elizabethknoxbooks
IG: www.instagram.com/elizabethknoxb

Steele Bros (2 books)
  • Stripping a Steele (Steele Bros #2)