Start by marking “Redemption (Skulls Renegade #2)” as Want to Read:
Redemption (Skulls Renegade #2)

Redemption

(Skulls Renegade MC #2)

Daisy
The Skulls are my family, or as close to family as I can get being hundreds of miles away. I never quite fit in, but here I sure as hell always have. The one thing that has never really gone my way is the same thing that many women struggle with – love.
I fell for Kyle, Reed’s brother, the previous Prez of the Skulls Renegade MC, and ended up paying for all of his mis
ebook
Published September 30th 2017 by Elizabeth Knox

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
download.jpg
3.5 Stars

This is the second instalment in The Skulls Renegade MC series and features Daisy and Ollie (Seamus).
And got to say so glad I carried on with this series as book two really redeemed this series like totally for me.
I found it ever so easy here to get invested emotionally; which for me is a big book must.
Where In book one I did struggle slightly relating to our main couple in a personal capacity here with Daisy and Ollie I could practically inhale their intense link.
And while super hot th
Christiann Igou
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2017
Redemption is book 2 in the Skulls Renegade MC series and picks up immediately where Reign left off. This series must be read in order, the main storyline for the MC as well as Reed & Elena’s story carry throughout book 2.

I freaking love Daisy, she has overcome so much! When you read about what she endured and has overcome, it shattered my heart. She has met her perfect match who has stood beside everyday since he saved her. Ollie “Seamus” is her red headed hunky ox. Their banter is adorabl
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
(Reviewed by Cathy Stansell of Rochelle's Reviews)

This is the second book in the Skulls Renegade MC series. What I really liked about this book is it takes up right where Reign left off. I also loved being able to still see Reed and Elena's relationship continue on.

Daisy is a crazy girl who knows exactly what she wants. She was happy with her life until she realized things were going sour quickly. She was engaged to Kyle and he left her to deal with a loan shark. He knew that he was putting her
She Always Reads  (Cia Black)
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think things could get much better. I didn’t think I would enjoy anyone’s story as much I enjoyed Reed’s and Elena from book 1 Reign. But I have. Daisy Story is so compelling, heartbreaking and heartwarming.

Moving on from Kyle to our Mystery man. I can’t ruin it for you so that’s the only way I can refer to him. Is just an overwhelming amount of emotion all bundled up in this super quick read that you won’t be able to put down.

While the main plot follows Daisy and said mystery man we ar
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Redemption by Elizabeth Knox is book Two in the Skulls Renegade MC series. This is the story of Daisy and Ollie 'Seamus'. I have read the previous book and feel that you should read that first before reading this one. This book picks up exactly where the other one left off.
Daisy was once engaged to Kyle who was the head of the Skulls Renegade MC but little over two years ago he left and left her holding the back for some loan sharks. Daisy was kidnapped hurt for two months before Reed, Seamus a
Anne Milne
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is Daisy’s story but I would recommend reading book one first as it introduces you to all the characters.

I loved Daisy her past was traumatic but what we see now is a strong young woman who with the help of her friends is becoming stronger.

I was very happy when I found out who her man was going to be, Ollie was perfect for her. He is a strong warrior who’s love for her is easy to see, he knows everything that happened to her and protects and supports her.

The MC is still in the middle of
Tania  Desired Reads Bookblog
Redemption (Skulls Renegade MC Book 2)

Redemption picks up right where Reign left off.
In this book we get some questions answered but now more have arisen.

This book is Daisy and Seamus's story.
We get to know what happed between her and Kyle in the past and how it all fell apart.
Seamus saved Daisy from herself sorrows when everything happened and Kyle was no where to be found.

Seamus is great with Daisy but i was kinda rooting for her and Kyle to get back together. Yeah i know im a bit twisted li
Melissa Stevens- kulis
This is the first book I have read by this Author and just WOW. Fantastic book I am a huge MC book fan and this book is right up there with my favorites. The love story between Seamus and Daisy is amazing not to mushy just enough push and pull. I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone that loves MC books.
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Skulls Renegade MC series. A Redemption is great addition to the Skulls Renegade. I loved Daisy & Seamus story, I was brought on a emotional rollercoaster of a ride wityh Seamus and Daisy. I total recommended everybody to read this if you love you MC. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book
Gloria
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love MC Series, i can never get enough of them. But this series Skulls Renegade is amazing! I loved book 1 and I freaking love book 2!!!! Olí and Dais are so meant to be. After what Daisy went through she needed someone who would support and cherish her. And OMG the ending!!! I can't wait for the next one.
Mona williams
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
omg i just loved this book! it was amazing! its about a woman who had to pay a bad price for her now ex boy friend. someone took his place and her ex wants to know who it is. can these two keep a secret? read to find out what happens. cant wait for the next book!
R. Murray
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.

This book was a great follow on from Reign! Once again it was fast paced and a great read for someone who is very new to MC romances. I can't wait to read more of this club!
Deb B
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
interesting story, good continuing arc. plenty of action. quite well written, some minor editing issues but not too bad. good lead in to the next book in the series
Katrina Haynes
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love.. This book it hot and sexy.. Making love this series the more I read it..
Jenna
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Daisy's story. She has been through hell and back but with the help and support of those that love her the most she pulls through. This story took me on a emotional rollercoaster, beware you won't want to put this one down.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.66

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book had so many emotional ups and downs. Daisy, Kyle and Seamus love triangle but I was rooting for Seamus all the way. He was there when Kyle walked away from Daisy, regardless of why, it was wrong. Plus there are changes in store for the MC that no one has seen coming. I can't wait to read the next book. This series is the perfect mix of hot alpha bikers with strong and resilient woman who fight for what they want. Defini
Viridiana Dimas
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Knox really hit me with the feels in Redemption. This second book in the Skulls Renegade Series definitely went different direction than I thought it would, but wasn't disappointed in the least. If you thought Elena was one tough chick in book #1, wait until you meet Daisy. I loved how she knew what she wanted and didn't take it for granted. She was in a good place in her life, or so she thought until her ex-fiance Kyle comes back after his screw up two years ago. A screw up that almos ...more
Suey_Library
Jun 25, 2018 rated it liked it
***Received Review Copy through a blog tour hosted by Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for an honest review***

Let me just take a moment to admit that I enjoyed Redemption a lot more than I did Reign. There I said. I admitted it.

I think I was more excited about this one because I really liked Daisy in book one, I thought she was adorably charming and couldn't wait to read her love story. Redemption very much follows Daisy and Seamus, or Ollie.

Ollie and Daisy right at the jump had a really pow
Rebecca Austin
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-sassy
Daisy Brown was engaged to Kyle Michaels but he left her alone to face unimaginable torture and was not there for her healing after being rescued. Now two years later she is involved with a man, Oliver "Seamus" Virtis with who has brought happiness and security back in her life.

Now Kyle is back in town and believes that Daisy still belongs to him.

The Skulls Renegade also have their hands full trying to rescue women from being sold. But when they have to deal with the Russians they may be in mor
AC Squared Book Blog
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!!! I couldn't wait for this book because I just had to know Daisy's story. And Holy Crap was I NOT prepared for what I got! This book was the best kind of surprise in just about every way. I absolutely love that Daisy ended up with who she did, it was just beyond perfect. All of these guys are just so great, but I really think that he was THE BEST guy for her.

I absolutely love how complete these men love their women. In this case Daisy has two men that love her, even thou
Cinthia
Oct 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Upon reading the synopsis for this book, I was immediately hooked to this series. Not to mention the swoon worthy cover which made me even more curious about this story. This author didn't disappoint! Redemption was such an enthralling read from beginning to end. Honestly I couldn't get of these two characters that I devoured this story in one sitting. I was completely hooked to Daisy and Seamus journey. Not to mention the colorful cast of supporting characters made this story even more compelli ...more
Mirtie Raczo
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Convincing Love Story

Daisy and Seamus are having a secret love affair. They've been together for two years and no one in the club is aware of it. That is, until Kyle, her ex comes back into the picture attempting to reclaim Daisy. However, the couple is having none of that. Daisy previously went through hell due to circumstances Kyle was responsible for but left her to answer for. Seamus was the one there for her and they fell in love. They've kept it on the downlow but a heated altercation betw
Braelynne
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series. I had agreed to review the newest release, Book 4 – and was provided the first three (squee!!)

**Spoilers ahead**

There isn’t quite as much going on in this book as there was in the first. However, once Daisy’s prior pregnancy is blurted out – it was an “instant know” that she would end up pregnant before the end of this book. I do hate being able to guess things instantly. ☹

Between Kyle and Ollie (aka Sea aka Seamus aka Oliver): I don’t know. I get girls mov
BookAddict
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Daisy has been to Hell and back, returned to her motorcycle club family wounded, damaged and broken. The worst part is that her fiancé, Kyle, has deserted her and stays gone for two years, and at the absolute lowest point in her life when she most needed him. But Seamus is there for Daisy, to pick up the pieces and help put her back together. Through his compassion, care and friendship, Daisy heals and recovers, and her relationship with Seamus grows into more. What happens, though, when Kyle re ...more
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Dais and Ollie are Sizzling HOT HOT HOT

REDEMPTION is the first book that I have read by Elizabeth Knox, and I'm addicted. Even though this is book 2 in the Skull's Renegade series, I was able to pick up the ongoing storyline from book 1. However, I must admit, have gone and bought REIGN, and I am now, not so patiently, waiting for REVENGE to be released. That's how much I enjoyed this bookk.

I loved Daisy and Seamus (Ollie), they are the perfect couple. They fight, argue....but boy do they know
Written In Red Book Blog
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jo
Redemption is the second book in the Skulls Renegade MC Series, and Knox does not disappoint!
Although it could be read as a standalone, I would highly recommend reading Reign before reading redemption, as you will be able to follow on more fluently.

Imagine being left behind, holding all your fiancée's debts that have now become yours...and his no where to be found, add to the fact you become kidnapped.

A woman scorned is a sure way to ensure she becomes hardened or more wary, right?

This is Daisy'
Brandy Castenada
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Redemption by Elizabeth Knox. Redemption is the 2nd book in the Skulls Renegade Series. Elizabeth did a fabulous job writing this book. I loved the storyline and cast of characters she introduced to us in this book. Redemption is the story of Seamus, and Daisy. Daisy is a member of Skulls Renegade MC, and she prides herself on pushing past her demons. She has had a rough time of it, coming out of the worst break up possible with Kyle, the old Prez of Skulls Renegade MC. Kyle left her high and dr ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

Daisy and Seamus have been together for 2 years but haven’t told the club yet. Daisy was previously the engaged Ol’ Lady to Kyle, the former President of the MC and blood brother to Reed, the current President. Three years earlier Kyle suddenly left, handing the gavel over to Reed but leaving bad debts behind and Daisy was taken as payment. She was raped, tortured and beaten until Seamus and the brothers found her. When she finally started coming back to herself it was
Gucci Girl
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

I was so nervous about reading this book because I was afraid it would be like Reign book one of the series....but Redemption is so good I enjoyed the story from beginning to end. I felt the author kept to the storyline and there wasn't an outrageous back story to Dais..aka Daisy the female lead. She is one tough character , Knox has put Dais though hell but gave her beauty, strength and loyalty. Daisy's character will put you though the emotions of pain, laughter, anger, love and inspira
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
"His touch is a volt of electricity, it soothes me in a way that no one ever has. This is what I crave. He is what I crave."

Completely complicated and messy, the story of Daisy, Seamus, and Kyle are an angry triangle full of tension. On one hand, you have a secret relationship that has blossomed more than either had ever hoped for, and on the other hand, you have the past screaming to be the present even after unforgivable mistakes have been made. I loved Daisy and Seamus, especially when she ca
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her Mob and MC books, the international bestselling author of Reign, Redemption, Revenge, Relentless, Reckoning, Reclaimed, Reckless, Promised, The Trade, Blackjack, Scarred, Here Kitty, Kitty, Tough as Steele, Stripping a Steele, Darkness and Against All Odds.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/elizabethknoxbooks
IG: www.instagram.com/elizabethknoxb

Skulls Renegade MC (10 books)
  • Reign (Skulls Renegade # 1)
  • Revenge (Skulls Renegade MC #3)
  • Relentless (Skulls Renegade, #4)
  • Reckoning (Skulls Renegade #5)
  • Reclaimed (Skulls Renegade #6)
  • Reckless