Start by marking “From Wrath to Ruin” as Want to Read:
From Wrath to Ruin

From Wrath to Ruin

In the great city of Hohvenlor, a rivalry between two powerful merchants has simmered for many years. Now, the son of one merchant, spurned by the daughter of the other, vengefully stokes the fires of that rivalry. Soon, retribution follows retribution until the conflict threatens to turn the streets of Hohvenlor into a battlefield. Into the midst of this inferno of hostil ...more
Published April 8th 2017 by BookBaby

To ask other readers questions about From Wrath to Ruin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Wrath to Ruin

Start your review of From Wrath to Ruin
Heena Rathore Pardeshi

From Wrath To Ruin by Justin Enos is an action-packed dystopian fantasy book with a unique plot.

I've read a lot of speculative and dystopian books, but this is the first time I'm readign a mix of in a fast-paced fantasy setting, and I must say it was a very unique and a quite enjoyable experience. I wasn't able to overly relate or connect to the main protagonist, but I cared enough for him and the other characters to read till the end and was happy with the way it ended.

The best about t
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did enjoy it, but it took me a while to get into it. I found it didn’t hold my attention, I think this is more to do with me, than the story. The fighting was great and on point.

(Disclaimer: I received a free copy from the Author. Does not affect my review)
~ Rose ~ ☯Desert Rose❀
My Review
4.5 Roses
*4 1/2 Roses*
PG-17

Action, adventure, fantasy, and dystopian mashup fun.

I basically love everything about this book. From the characters who pull you in, to the intense setting of a dystopian future yet fantasy elements of swords and ships, what more could an action-loving girl like myself need? With fast-paced action and danger-filled adventure, the story races along a path without being certain it would end well. The ending overall was satisfying, yet I would definitely read more of these chara
Gordon Long
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“From Wrath to Ruin” is a gritty Sword-But-No-Sorcery Fantasy; the hero is not exactly fairytale prince. He’s a hired sword who does his job, no matter who ends up at the sharp end if his weapon. And a large number of people do. In fact, of all the main and supporting characters in the story, only about five remain standing at the end, and all the others die in spectacular fight scenes with gallons of gore, as is expected in this genre.

The plot revolves around Tijodrin, cast out from his own peo
The Reading Bud
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-request
Blog Rating: 3.5/5

The bes
Justin Enos
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is my debut novel and though I started writing it about 4 years ago the basic idea has been rattling around in my brain for over a decade. It is the first in what will eventually be an ongoing series, though each book will be a stand-alone story. The books will all follow the adventures of Tijodrin with a couple of recurring characters thrown in. I really enjoyed writing this book and writing Tijodrin's character in particular. He is man in exile from his homeland and his past is something ...more
Justin Enos
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Subhajit Das
Jeremy Thompson
Jan 30, 2020
Mischenko
Feb 07, 2018
Growing up in a military family, Justin Enos was lucky enough to get to see a lot of the world as a child. Born in Thailand, he subsequently lived in Kentucky, Maryland, Vermont, California, Germany and Virginia. He hasn’t stopped moving around as an adult either, calling Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Thailand again, Portland and now Denver home.
Justin began devouring books at a young age and his inte

News & Interviews