Start by marking “The Histories of Earth, Books 1-4: In the Window Room, A Prince of Earth, All the Worlds of Men, and Worlds Unending” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A high action sci-fi, fantasy series... Journeys to the edge of our galaxy, and battles to save all the Worlds of men.

The Histories of Earth series contains the following books:
In the Window Room (Book 1)
A Prince of Earth (Book 2)
All the Worlds of Men (Book 3)
Worlds Unending (Book 4)

“To travel beyond our world is to change this present one forever.”

Delany was being punis
Published September 22nd 2014 by Globe Light Press

To ask other readers questions about The Histories of Earth, Books 1-4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Histories of Earth, Books 1-4

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Histories of Earth, Books 1-4: In the Window Room, A Prince of Earth, All the Worlds of Men, and Worlds Unending
Alissa
Dec 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Simple read

Easy to get through, simple diction. Definitely a fun idea. And you get all 4 books that’s pretty neat also
Michelle
Alexis
added it
Dec 12, 2020
Twitter Facebook

Hi, I'm Steven J. Carroll, a writer of fiction for young adults and pre-teens. I've also been an indie songwriter for many years, which was what honed my interests for writing.

My newest release is book two in a Young Adult, Sci-fi/Dystopian series called CITY OF WORDS. This novel follows the action-packed, suspense-filled journey of Alpha, as he tries to find a way to survive under th

News & Interviews