Start by marking “Releasing Chaos (Sumeria's Sons #6)” as Want to Read:
Releasing Chaos (Sumeria's Sons #6)

Releasing Chaos

(Sumeria's Sons #6)

Everything Tristan, Ushna, and Brian have fought for comes down to the moment they face Inanna and Marduk. Before then, Ushna must embrace his destiny and be transformed by Tiamat. But he returns with a fractured mind and will need the help of the new firebird or he'll be lost to the insanity of a primordial God. If he's lost, so is the balance Brian and Tristan sorely nee ...more
Published August 2nd 2017 by Less Than Three Press

To ask other readers questions about Releasing Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Releasing Chaos

Start your review of Releasing Chaos (Sumeria's Sons #6)
Barbara➰
This is it. This is the moment all have been waiting for….the final war. The Blood Trinity is here. Will Inanna be defeated and Tiamat’s children freed from Marduk? Will Tristan, Brian and Ushna come out unscathed? It’s time for the good guys to win and the reign of terror to end.

There is no way I can do a review that will do justice to this series. I have loved every minute of it. It’s based around Sumerian mythology. There’s lycans, gods and goddesses, magic, mythological creatures and prophec
Serena Yates
The sixth and final volume of the epic ‘Sumeria’s Sons’ series is truly a grand finale for Tristan, Ushna, and Brian, trying to survive in this paranormal world that successfully blends Sumerian legends and werewolf lore into the fascinating tapestry of a unique world. All three men have suffered, gained new abilities, and fundamentally changed since the first book. Their history has been fully revealed, and their relationship has been redefined. They finally get to confront the gods Inanna and ...more
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
I inhaled the entire series within two days. I really enjoyed how everything was resolved. I wish the author writes a spinoff about their sons. I don't want it to end.
Fiona
Oh my goodness, what a ride!!!!!!! I loved the conclusion to this series. I have laughed, yelled, cheered on and cried the whole way through this series. I can not recommend it enough, it is wonderful. I am sorry that it finished but I am happy as well as there is nothing better than a series that you love being finished well.

Thank you Lexi for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Suhely
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I was given this ARC in exchange for an honest review, so here it is.

I can’t believe is the end of this series. Some of us have been with it from the very beginning, through a change in publishing houses and the re-release of the earlier books. But all good things must come to an end, and this particular end in my opinion is the best possible one. This is a much longer book than all the previous ones, which makes sense giving all the events that occur in it, the different storylines and multipl
Lexy
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Releasing Chaos is the last book in the Sumeria's Son's series by Lexi Ander.
Tristan, Ushna and Brian have been crowned Kings and are settling down in their new roles.

The storie is a beautiful mix of urban fantasy, mythologie and magic in a modern world.
How Sumerian religion and Mythology has been interwoven in Releasing Chaos and Sumeria's Son's as a whole is magnificent.
The storie picks up at when Ushna keeps his promise towards Tiamat and follows her into her realm.Tiamat had assured Ushna to
Teresa
4.5 Stars

I was given this ARC in exchange for an honest review, so I will endeavour to do that.

It has been a long journey to get to the end of this series, although the time has flown by with the fast pace of the books. Releasing Chaos is different only in length. Compared to book one, this is gigantic. I didn't feel the length though and really appreciated the fact it wasn't split into more books. At first, I wasn't sure about all the points of view, but they never wavered from the designated
Rhonda
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Releasing Chaos I wanted to read it slow and get the full impact of the story. I hope everyone thinks what I think it was the best book I have ever read. I felt like I was on a roller coaster at full speed. I cried, I cheered, I booed at the bad guys and cheered the good guys. I felt a whole range of emotions in this story. I was so sad when it ended then I was exhausted, and them I was renewed that they won in the end. Every person in this story had something to say and ...more
Chris, the Dalek King
After five novels and several short story interludes, Tristan’s journey is finally coming to an end. Battles will be fought, lives will be lost, and not even the gods can predict what the final outcome will be. The previous stories have led up to this final and ultimate battle, and now it is time to sit back and see just what becomes of Lycans and their Kings.

Firstly, if you are not caught up with this series this is by far and away not the place to start. This book is the culmination of everyth
llv
Re-Read: April 2020

Loved this book just as much on the re-reading.

Rating: 4.5 stars

I cannot remember when I have enjoyed a series as much as I enjoyed this one. I have read all six books back to back and have enjoyed everyone. This one is no exception. I loved that this book is written from multiple points of view. We don't just get to see Tristan, Ushna and Brian's point of view. We get to see Nathans, Gregori & Stan's as well.

Although, there was a bit at the end that I personally would have l
ItsAboutTheBook
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faye
Review can be read at It's About The Book

For Tristan, Ushna, and Brian everything seems to happen at once. They’ve been building up to a showdown with the Gods, and they’re on the eve of battle. Of course that eve is pretty darn busy. Also, Tristan, Ushna, and Brian aren’t battling the Gods alone. They’ve got the help of some of the other Gods and a bunch of their friends. There’s also questions about who is and who isn’t an enemy. Everyone seems to have their own agenda. Even among Tristan,
Agni Devi
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Releasing Chaos by Lexi Ander is the last volume of her wonderful Sumeria’s Sons series, which unravels the destiny of lycans Tristan, Ushna and Brian.
The whole series is a tale that many characters - good, bad and something in between - get to tell and it becomes a wonderful story of undying love, relentless hate, utter betrayal, but also so much friendship, camaraderie, honor, loyalty, sacrifice and tenderness.
Deeply steeped in the glorious mythology of one of the most important civ
Shannan
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The time has come to prove the prophecy correct....but there's so many twists and surprises for the cast of characters I've been to love (or in cases like Daniel, hate) add if they were real people. Nathan and the betrayal you see in the very beginning almost killed me. Theo is turning to a very likeable guy between true remorse over his past, despite the fact that Inanna made him a victim as well, and as his true Flame Bond with Stan kicks in.

Ushna becoming the Heart of Tiamet I expected but t
Ariel
“You need to see I’m not the same as you two. You [Brian] and Tristan will walk out the door and bear the brunt of the world, take on burdens, level strife. But here, with me, I will unpack those burdens and release you from the stress so you can go back out and do it all over again. I am strong enough to be the balance for both of you. You never have to worry about falling because I will catch you.” –Ushna

I am so happy that this book lived up to the hype that I had built up for it
Erica
Mar 06, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a huge, highly imaginative series. I've been reading this series since I very first started with M/M back in 2012, and it's sad to see it come to an end.

That being said, I also think it was just too big. Too many characters, too many metamorphoses, too many gods, too many changing allegiances . . . too many plot threads. And in this last book, too many characters given 1st person POV sections.
Shelby
I'm both happy with the conclusion of this story and also wishing certain things were still going on. This book does tie up a lot of the loose ends from the series. I'm happy that our trio is all together and can now attempt to happily live their lives together. Still I want more Gregory and I do believe Lexi Ander has some plans to write more of his story. So fingers crossed. ;)
Lee Rey
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book*
The end of the war between the chosen triad (Tristan, Ushna, and Brian) and their war against the evil gods and their supernatural slaves. This is a long and intense book. So many revealing things for secondary characters. Like the truth of Theo's true Twin Flame. Some new romances that may possibly lead into a spinoff stand alone stories in the future. I am excited for the Magi book that is too come and am curious how it will turn out. This had a sat
Christina Enness
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of Releasing Chaos from the author Lexi Ander for an honest review.

I got to say, that I have been looking forward to this book for a long time. If I could give this 100 stars I very much would, I loved it that much, and cried when it ended because I was sad that it was over.

The little snippets that Lexi would give us only made me want more and this book did not disappoint.

For spelling and grammar, I didn't notice anything that was an issue but I was too busy not putting
ReviewerLarissa
Aug 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Review for Bookwinked

Holy gods of books! This book was big. But then I like big books and I cannot lie!
Getting serious now. Releasing Chaos is the last book in the Sumeria’s Sons series. It’s a series I followed since the beginning and before it was re-released by Less than Three Press. I’m sure glad the series got finished.

In this last book everything comes together and it gets a bit messy and complicated, but it all works out in the end.

Releasing Chaos picks up almost directly from where
Relly
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars, b-2018-read
Fantastic end to the series

5 ⭐️
This whole series has been fantastic and leading up to this final battle. This long instalment was a fitting end as it tied up all the loose ends and connected all the dots from previous books, even ones I didn’t realise where there at the time.
I liked that this series focused on characters, and seeing the guys all grow into who they were meant to be. I was floored by Tristan’s empathy and compassion dealing with the people who had wronged him. The way that these d
Andrea Goodell
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again Lexi brought us a world full of deep emotions, fantastical beings, plots, subplots, twists, redemption, love lost, found, an HEA but enough of a spin to set up the next series.
The single thing I love most about, not just this series but all of this authors books, is the in depth story she gives us, this isn't just some Sunday, raining day read. You can get so lost in her world, you forget what time in it is, everything around you.

With book six, finding out what happens with Tristan,
Amber
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm glad to read the end of this series. It was a enjoyable and fun ride. I wasn't real thrilled with the last two books as they moved to include everyone's perspective instead of just Tristan, Ushna, and Brian's. While I enjoyed the series I did feel like the resolution to Marduk and Inanna felt a little rushed and too easy. I also felt this book tried to too much packing in too many of the side character's personal stories. Some of them would have be better as side stories perhaps, but that fe ...more
A.L.
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for review.
I have enjoyed this entire series and love how everything has turned out.
Its very hard for me to write a review that won't include any spoilers as this series needs to be read from the beginning.

If you like fantasy, mythology, and shifters, then this is the series to read.

If you have read the rest of the series, than this specific book is much longer, but it ties up all the loose ends dangling about each of the main characters.
K. Chandra
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I freaking love this series and I don't want it to be over! I really hope we get to come back to this storyline with another series that takes place a couple decades in the future, particularly the Atar vs the Demanos storyline (I'm really curious how he gets free from the mirror) but also I'd like to see all of the kids all grown up. This is definitely one of my all-time favorite MM Fantasy series.
Claudia Luis
Jun 16, 2020 rated it liked it
“Inanna wanted a mirror, and I was pretty sure what she searched for was held in the Tomb's suppository.”

Oh my I never knew tomb’s also had need for suppositories!
Joke aside this author really needs better editing, the cheer amount of typos/grammar errors/etc spread throughout these book series is ridiculous, funny as some may be.

This series is an overall pleasant read if you can abstract yourself from the poor editing and some silly (IMO) plot choices
Maddox
Soon after page 348 most of the info dump ended and I felt like the story and action began, before this point it was like chess pieces being laid out on a board. All told I liked this final book, it was long but satisfying. Fitting a final installment. Questions were answered and loose ends tied of.
Rating: 4 stars.
Marsha Spence
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-para, mpreg
Awesome ending to this incredible series!!
Devildidit18
Feb 04, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Ferry of Bones & Gold (Soulbound, #1)
  • Golden Valley (Pack, #3)
  • Prince of Air and Darkness (The Darkest Court, #1)
  • Happy Endings (Demon Magic #1)
  • Witchblood (Kitsune Chronicles, #1)
  • The High King's Golden Tongue (Tales of the High Court, #1)
  • Dark Rain (The Anrodnes Chronicles #1)
  • Familiar Beginnings (Demon Magic, #2)
  • Hunter of Demons (SPECTR, #1)
  • Broken Warrior (The Weavers Circle, #1)
  • Triad Soul (Triad Blood, #2)
  • Three (Triad Blood, #0.5)
  • Triad Blood (Triad Blood, #1)
  • The Sea (The Knight and the Necromancer #3)
  • Reaper of Souls (SPECTR, #3)
  • Destroyer of Worlds (SPECTR, #5)
  • SPECTR: The Complete First Series (Spectr, #1-6)
  • The Alpha's Warlock (Mismatched Mates #1)
Lexi has always been an avid reader and at a young age started reading (secretly) her mother’s romances (the ones she was told not to touch). She was the only teenager she knew of who would be grounded from reading. Later, with a pencil and a note book, she wrote her own stories and shared them with friends because she loved to see their reactions. A Texas transplant, Lexi now kicks her boots up i ...more

Sumeria's Sons (6 books)
  • Twin Flames (Sumeria's Sons, #1)
  • Songs of the Earth (Sumeria's Sons #2)
  • Dreams of the Forgotten (Sumeria's Sons, #3)
  • Surrounded By Crimson (Sumeria's Sons, #4)
  • Dragon's Eye (Sumeria's Sons, #5)

News & Interviews