Start by marking “Never Been Good (Bad Boys Gone Good, #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Been Good (Bad Boys Gone Good, #2)

Never Been Good

(Bad Boys Gone Good #2)

Flynn Maguire isn’t really a bad guy. Sure, he worked for the mob, but he ran a legitimate business—on paper anyway—and it paid enough to keep his brother out of the lifestyle. Until they turned on him. Now he’s stuck in Witness Protection, tending bar in Nowheresville Oregon… and pissed the life he knew is gone. The only bright spot? Fantasizing about his quiet, secretive ...more
Published April 3rd 2018 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Never Been Good, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Been Good

Sabrina
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Never Been Good follows ex-mob member Flynn Maguire as he tries to settle into the small town life as part of the Witsec program he's been placed into along with his two brothers. His life was completely changed when he entered the program and he was having a hard time getting used to his new one. Until Sierra, a waitress where he bartends, comes crashing into his focus and he starts to realize life away from Chicago Mob isn't so bad.

I thought Flynn and Sierra
Claire Robinson
3 - "Honesty... No secrets or lies." Stars!

The second book in the Bad Boys Gone Good series; Never Been Good gives us Flynn Maguire’s story. This is definitely one you can read as a standalone, and the prologue brings you up to speed on the brother’s pasts in general pretty succinctly.

"People are often more than just what they look like…"

I suppose the Bad Boy aspect to Flynn’s characters stems from the fact he is an ex-mobster, now in WITSEC, while he and his brothers await to testify at the tri
Dali
Christi Barth continues her Bad Boys Gone Good series with Never Been Good, the second installment about ex-mobster Flynn Maguire and artist on the run Sierra Williams. In order to hide from their pasts, both are keeping secrets. Can they trust each other with more than the truth? Can they trust each other with their hearts?

Sierra trusted the wrong man once, a mistake she’s not likely to make again, but ignoring the surly bartender with a hard exterior who insists on making sure she gets home sa
Sawyer  ❤ LoveSawyer.com
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Review for www.kisslikeagirl.com

Truth time, I choose this book for its hot as heck cover. I’m not going to say anything else, just look at it and try not to drool.

Now for the story. Never Been Good takes us to a small coastal town in Oregon where we’re introduced to a bartender, Flynn, and waitress, Sierra. Both Flynn and Sierra have relationship-destroying secrets they need to keep. It’s hard to be in a relationship when you can’t be yourself. Ms. Barth gives us a great glimpse into the minds o
Denisa
Oct 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: cute, romance, relaxing
2.5
Not as good as the others.
[image error]

I like this author's style, the characters are pretty good most of the time and the plot isn't too bad. Bad part, though, is that I've read this one right after finishing the first book in the series (and that one was pretty good).

So yes, decent read, but the other one was better.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Maria Rose
I love a ‘Bad Boy Gone Good’ romance which means Christi Barth’s series of the same name was bound to get my attention. Having enjoyed Bad for Her, which featured one of three brothers in a witness protection program, I made sure to keep an eye out to find out which would be the next of the Maguire brothers to find a worthy partner. In Never Been Good, Flynn Maguire gets to make up for his ‘bad boy’ ways by playing rescuer to a damsel in distress with as many secrets as his own. It’s a worthy ad ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: missy
Oh man, I couldn't put Never Been Good down once I picked it up! I absolutely loved Flynn and Sierra's romance. They both had so many secrets, but somehow that didn't matter once their hearts got involved!

I loved their vulnerability that was revealed when they were together. Loved how they connected on a deeper basis. Loved how they were just so perfect for each other--in and out of the bedroom. But I loved just how wholly and realistically they loved each other.

These Bad Boys have definitely g
Ann Lorz
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

I've really been enjoying this series. Yes, this is only book #2 but already I'm into the people of this small town. I truly want to know what's going on in their lives.

When I first started this series I wasn't sure what I thought about a mob guy going good. To be honest the reason I read romance is to get away from all the crap going on in the world. But since it was a Avon release I gave it a try.

I was very glad
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have to say that this series is one of the few where I can remember some parts of the story from the previous book(s). The important stuff at least and it's been almost 6 months since I read Bad for her. I think that's a sign that the author has written a good series. I liked Never been good more than I liked Bad for her, soI can safely say that for me the series has improved and I am hoping for an even better third book. In this book there mentions of Kellan's past and I really want to see hi ...more
Bea  Charmed
I do love a series or trilogy centered around family. When I saw this one also involved the Mafia, I had doubts but ended up trying the first book and enjoying it more than I anticipated. I was looking to forward to this one, the second book, and it didn't disappoint. "Never Been Good" was full of laughter, romance, witty banter, some drama, and secrets. I laughed, I fussed, I squawked at Flynn, and I hoped that Flynn and Sierra could work things out.

Flynn, the middle brother, was peripherally
Malissa
As seems to happen with me more often than not lately (way to pay attention, lol) this ended up being a second in a series and I didn't realize it. Of course the good thing to know is that it wasn't until I was well into the book, about 15% that I realized that fact so I can say without a doubt that this can be read as a standalone. The only thing that even made me realize is that one of the brothers has a serious relationship going on and I thought no way would the author do that in the first i ...more
Nalla Reads
Mar 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
Originally posted on NallaReads.com

description

Who doesn't love a bad boy gone good...or not so good? Part-time good? Who cares, Flynn Maguire is hot hot hot! Our second Maguire brother in WIT SEC, this good-on-paper but bad in name bad boy is here for redemption! Stuck in a seemingly boring town, this business owner turned barroom drink-slinger has his eyes on the quiet and pretty waitress that breezes past him day after day. A relationship is risky when you can't reveal your secrets, but Flynn will soon l
Kristy
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with Flynn! I loved how he gave up sulking to enjoy getting to know Sierra. Sierra was wise beyond her years and was amazingly brave to brazen it out on her own. I was fun to read about their somewhat similar pasts and how they were able to see the good in their new lives. You have to love a hero who courts the girl with woodworking! I cannot wait to read Kellan's story!
Susan (susayq ~)

I absolutely adored Flynn! He was broody and quiet at first and then as he and Sierra got closer he became a total dream! Sweet and caring and just plain yummy.

I liked Sierra, but her knee jerk reaction to Flynn's truth made me upset. She didn't give him the trust and respect that he gave her when she shared her history. Thankfully she didn't stay mad for long :)
Kelly
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr
A bad boy has never been as good as Flynn Maguire. Loyal, caring, and sexy as all get-out, he swept me off my feet right alongside Sierra. With a hint of suspense and a healthy dose of banter, NEVER BEEN GOOD and the Maguire brothers have stolen my heart.
Amy
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“People are often more than just what they look like.”

Never Been Good is the second book in the Bad Boys Gone Good Series. Never Been Good follows the story of Flynn and Sierra and can totally be read as a stand-alone novel.

Flynn is still reeling from having his world turned upside down. He’s kinda sorta a bad guy, but mostly a good guy. Sure his past wasn’t on the up and up, what with his connections to the mob and all. But, he ran his own business and did what he could to keep his family out o
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)

“Bad boys aren’t always as bad as they seem on the outside. In fact, they can be pretty darned wonderful on the inside.”
Christi Barth should be on everyone's reading list. I don’t know how she manages to continue to write stories that immediately draw readers in, but she does.

Never Been Good finds Flynn Maguire aka Frank Mullaney still licking his wounds after being dragged halfway across the country as part of the WITSEC program. It’s been seven months since he and his brothers had to
Becky
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 4/8/18/.

Somehow I missed the first book in this series (no worries, I'm on the library's waiting list now) but that didn't stop me from enjoying book two...it just stopped me from knowing the details behind Rafe and Mollie's getting together. All that we need to know about the "bad boys" going into WITSEC we are told (again, I'm guessing, for those who have read Bad for Her --but it's brief, just the details we need to continue) here, so no worries.

I real
Sabrina Olteanu
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Which girl doesn’t like a nice bad boy story?! This is one was fantastic. Flynn Maguire not only has the bad boy vibe, but he is also carrying and loyal, and add sexiness to this character. Perfect combo I tell you. Flynn is a former mob, going good and trying to escape his old life. He lives in a small city where he’s got a job as a bartender. He likes his job, he makes special drinks for those he likes and naming them after those who inspire him. But, Flynn loves his job for another reason as ...more
Taz Lozada
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Flynn McGuire is hating his life in Witsec with his brothers over their involvement in the mob. He misses everything about his former life. Sierra is the sweet waitress that he can't stop looking at and wanting since the minute he met her. Learning to open up and trust each other is only half the battle. Great plot twists with an original storyline in a town I wish was real.

Barth writes her characters with flaws that make them more realistic to the reader. I can't wait for the final McGuire brot
Heather andrews
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Flynn sometimes forgets himself, "how selfish was he, kissing her without letting the woman eat dinner after a long shift? Flynn practically dumped the plate back on her lap. “Sorry. Eat up. I’ll get you some water.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Flynn.
Crystal
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
LOVED it! This series is on fire and I can't wait for that final story.
Stefanie London
The perfect blend of sexy and sweet! I'm a sucker for a bad boy with a heart of gold, and Flynn is the kind of hero I could read about all day long. Read for the banter and the sexy Irish brothers, and stay for the swoon-worthy happily ever after.
Lauren
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, romance
After reading Bad for Her last year, I couldn't wait to read more about the Maguire boys! I loved their family dynamic. Not to mention they were one hundred percent yummy.

Never Been Good is Flynn's story. Over the past few months, Flynn has accumulated a decent amount of guilt and regret. He's the reason why the Maguire boys had to change their identities and enter Witness Protection. But the part that kills him the most? He had the "safe" job for the mob - the one that was by the books.

Flynn'
Megan
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great story! It is book 2 of a 3 book series, and I've really enjoyed these brothers and their awesome family connection.

Flynn Maguire used to have a different name. He also used to be in the Chicago Irish mob. Well, sort of. He ran their legitimate construction business, and kept himself out of trouble to keep it running smoothly. But when the boss chooses him as the fall guy for a crime, his older brother Rafe (the boss' right hand man) decides to turn evidence and put all 3 brothe
Adria (Musings and Reviews)
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on Adria's Musings and Reviews.
* A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via Edelweiss for the purpose of an honest review. All conclusions are my own responsibility and I was not compensated for this review.

What’s it About? When the mob turned on Flynn Maguire and his brothers he had no choice but to join the Witness Protection program with his two brothers. He used to run a legitimate business for the mob, now he’s a bartender in a small town in Oregon. He’s angry a
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Flynn Maguire is feeling pretty sorry for himself. After being placed in Witness Protection for turning against the Chicago Irish Mob after they turned on him, he and his brothers are now stuck in a tiny, yet quirky town in Oregon. He’s glad to be alive, but bitter that he’s never had a choice in where his life would go whole working for the mob or now that he is in WitSec. His only current pleasure . . .his secret crush on his coworker.

Sierra Williams is a woman on the run from her past. She’s
Emma
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-wishlist
I love how the Bad Boys Gone Good series makes you consider what it would be like to have your life wiped clean; to start somewhere with a completely fresh slate apart from the memories you carry with you. What would you choose to do with that amount of possibility, knowing that you didn't have to worry about finding the money to fund your new life and having the freedom to find something that 'fit' who you have always wanted to be but lacked the opportunity because of other obligations.

Flynn is
Kim
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved getting to know a little bit about the Maguire boys in Rafe's story Bad for Her, and now it's Flynn's turn in the spotlight.

All 3 Maguire brothers are having a difficult time adjusting to their new lives in WITSEC far away from Chicago and the Irish mob Flynn and Rafe used to work for. Flynn is taking it particularly hard because both his brothers gave up everything they knew to keep him out if jail for a crime he didn't commit. He has a less than sunny attitude to say the least, but th
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Protector (Games People Play #4)
  • Love Will Always Remember (Shades of Love, #3)
  • Beauty & the Biker (Impossible Dream, #1)
  • A Prince on Paper (Reluctant Royals, #3)
  • Virgin Territory (Hellions Angels, #3)
  • Hot in Hellcat Canyon (Hellcat Canyon, #1)
  • The Cowboy of Valentine Valley (Valentine Valley, #3)
  • Pretending He's Mine (Love on Cue, #2)
  • Melting into You (Sweet Home Alabama, #3)
  • Something Sweeter (Sweet, Texas, #3)
  • Unmasked by the Marquess (Regency Imposters, #1)
  • Indecent Exposure (The Academy, #2)
  • Hurts to Love You (Forbidden Hearts, #3)
  • Serving Trouble (Second Shot, #1)
  • For the Longest Time (Harvest Cove, #1)
  • Cowboy, It's Cold Outside (Twilight, Texas #8)
  • The Highest Price to Pay
  • Small Town Summer
USA TODAY bestselling author Christi Barth earned a Masters degree in vocal performance and embarked upon a career on the stage. A love of romance then drew her to wedding planning. Ultimately she succumbed to her lifelong love of books and now writes award-winning contemporary romance, including the Naked Men and Aisle Bound series.

Christi can always be found either whipping up gourmet meals (fo

Bad Boys Gone Good (3 books)
  • Bad for Her (Bad Boys Gone Good, #1)
  • Got It Bad (Bad Boys Gone Good, #3)
“Art can be about the beauty it captures in a moment. There’s no use-by date.” 0 likes