Start by marking “Moonlight Sins (de Vincent, #1)” as Want to Read:
Moonlight Sins (de Vincent, #1)

Moonlight Sins

(de Vincent #1)

New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout delivers the unforgettable story of a woman whose new life has just begun—but may end in murder...

ebook, 1st Edition, 400 pages
Published January 30th 2018 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Moonlight Sins, please sign up.
Heather Nicholson It isn't stand alone, it is part of a series but the first book is wrapped up nicely so you won't be waiting on a cliffhanger.

*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Publisher}

MOONLIGHT SINS was gothic, creepy and insanely sexy!! At times I didn’t know what to make of it. It started off feeling like a scary paranormal story but as the plot thickened it turned out to be more of a suspenseful thriller that packed a mighty punch in the steam department. Having read only a couple of books by J. Lynn Armentrout that were outside of the LUX series, I forgot that she definitely knows how to deliver the sexy and then s
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳A novel filled with romance that has a dark meaning in which oozes passion and elaboration towards the better of an individual...

➳I have not been a huge fan of Jennifer's writing, and when I got this ARC I hesitated for a second on reading it. But since I knew who sent it to me and I love her to death, I decided "why not?"

➳With that being said, this suspense romance is one that I am looking forward to the following books in the series. Knowing Jennifer's diverse type of romance writing, my he
Melanie
ARC provided by the publisher via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

DNF @ 8%

Well, I made it seven days before DNFing my first book of 2018. Hopefully, this won’t be a trend to continue much this year. I’m sorry guys, I just can’t do it. This is my first Jennifer L. Armentrout book and I only made it two chapters in.

So, the basic premise of the 8% that I read is that brothers find their father dead from what looks to be a suicide, but upon further inspection, appears that that might not
Sabrina
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE
Amazon US * Amazon UK

When I read the blurb for Moonlight Sins I was immediately intrigued. It sounded like a book that I would enjoy so I jumped at the chance to read it. Unfortunately it wasn't as intriguing as I thought and ended up not being one of my favorites.

Honestly I was just kind of bored with the story. It started out really well and I was all ready to get involved with these brothers. There was the mystery that I had been expecting and a little creepiness thrown in. But from
Rachel Reads Ravenously

"Legend goes that only two things can happen to women of the de Vincent family or women who come here. They either end up.... unstable or they end up dead."

Moonlight Sins is the beginning of a new contemporary romance series by Jennifer Armentrout and this book was a promising start! Julia is a live in nurse who gets hired by a wealthy client to care for a family member. But when she gets to her new job in Louisiana she doesn't realize it's one of the wealthiest families in the co
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

5 Moonlight Stars

I didn’t know what to expect from reading Moonlight Sins. I just finished the book and I have to say, Moonlight Sins was a good surprise. Moonlight Sins is mysterious, it has well developed characters and the storyline is flawless. I’m so excited and jumping for joy that I have another Jennifer L. Armentrout (JLA) series to get hooked on.

Moonlight Sins is a standalone and is part of the de Vincent series. Each book (I am assuming) will be focusing on one brother. JLA hasn’t men
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
live amazon https://www.amazon.com/Moonlight-Sins...

4-4,5 stars

Wow I loved it, I was intrigued from the beginning until the end!I didn't know what to expect and this make me to enjoy it even more!The mystery aspect and the set up was perfect!I loved the back story and it was nice that we have a dual POV!I find myself many times wondering what is happening!It was captivating and fast paced!

description

Both characters were lovable and also the secondary!Lucian is a myterious,dangerous, sexy and interesting c
jessica
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
can you believe this is the first time i have ever read a book that has a half-naked man on the cover?? i know, i know - what took me so long?? lol.

but jennifer armentrout is a queen in my eyes and she reliably did not disappoint. the story was rich with mystery and intrigue (even a little spooky at times) and the writing was easy-going, which made me not want to stop reading. how could i not enjoy it??

4 stars
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
4 Stars - Loved it! Love broken characters that need layers peeled back to expose their shards and shadows. Their scars and pain hidden so deep they start to believe the lies they tell others. You know the type of characters I'm talking about.

And there's just so much mystery hidden in the depths of more than just these brothers lives, but the family as a whole going back generations.

It's intriguing from beginning to end. And while some things are answered, there are more questions left open fo
Candace Robinson
I was really hoping this one would have the whole gothic vibe, but I won’t put any spoilers. I read very few adult romances because I get bored. But, I can read Armentrout’s books and generally stay focused. As always the romance was great, but I have to be honest here, Lucian creeped me out a lot with the whole “Ms. Hughes.” I mean, she’s not seventy here! Most of Armentrout’s males are always dominant, but this guy was just I don’t know... he did grow on me, though.

My favorite aspect was actu
Alyssa

Publication Date: January 30, 2018
Rating: 3 stars
Source: eARC from Edelweiss

Summary (from Goodreads):

Julia Hughes has always played it safe until she learned a very painful lesson. Now Julia’s starting over with a job in the Louisiana bayou—and a scorching encounter with a stranger, only to discover he’s Lucian de Vincent . . . her new employer. T
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
2.5-3 STARS

I struggled with my rating for this book. A LOT. On the one hand, the characters were multi-layered and intriguing.

I was immediately sucked into the mysterious world of the de Vincents. These brothers are a captivating mix of cold, ruthless, and totally magnetic. With each piece of information the author feeds the reader, you grow more and more intrigued by their world and the demons th
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
I enjoyed the suspense part. It had me glued to the book.

And I just knew it.

I'm not going to spoil the book. Yeah I know that's a first right?

It was safe for me. If you need safety info you're more than welcome to pm me. 😉

Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
***4.5/5 Stars***

Moonlight Sins slowly ensnared me in its web of games. It was sexy, twisted, suspenseful, charismatic and I devoured this book in one day. It refused to be put down. Mystery filled the pages and I loved that the characters all felt so much larger than life! So when I closed that last page I was thankful that there would be two more books about the other brothers. There was no way I was ready to say goodbye to all of these characters that captured my heart.
His breath now danced
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Audiobook Review

My first audiobook in a long time and it took me a few chapters to get into "reading" this way. Once I adjusted though, I was fully engrossed. This was sexy and suspenseful with great plot twists.

This is Lucian's story and he is the youngest of the de Vincent brothers. The de Vincents are exceptionally wealthy and there is an air of mystery that surrounds the family with rumors of their mansion being haunted. The supposed belief of a curse on the family set in the backdrop of t
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Ever done something on the spur of the moment that will completely change your life’s direction? When Julia meets her new employer, her life is going to change. It could be for the better or for the worse but either way, the intense story of Julia and Lucien will get your attention.

With amazing depth and clarity into how we think and feel, the author creates a fabulous story loaded with tragedy, pain, emotion, and deep passion. Plenty of family drama, secrets, and plot twists brings the de Vince
Jasmine
Dec 30, 2017 marked it as most-anticipated
What??!!! A brand-new CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE trilogy by the incredible Jennifer L. Armentrout? Ahhhh, I can't wait for this book!!!

P.S. You can get some signed bookmarks, bookplates and postcards if you already preordered the book in any format available! Check out more details HERE. Open internationally, btw!!!
Stacee

I’m a fan of JLA, so I rarely even read the synopsis of one of her books, I’m just here for it.

I loved Julia and Lucien. She’s skeptical and sweet. He’s arrogant and loyal. Their flirty banter and button pushing was seriously the best part of the book. And there’s enough UST to power a small town. I really liked Gabe and I’m eager to get my hands on his book, but I’m not 100% sold on Dev.

Plot wise is where I struggled. I spent a good 1/3 of the book wondering if the family secret was
Nadine
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everything about this book captured my attention from the first page. The characters, the setting, the romance, and mystery were expertly executed to bring together an alluring story about deadly family secrets.

Moonlight Sins is Armentrout at her best. She’s crafted an intricate mystery with complicated family dynamics all housed within a steamy romance. Armentrout has been expanding her writing horizons lately into the mystery genre. Earlier last year (2017), she released Till Death (a murder m
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it

SPOILER FREE – TWO BOOK REVIEW

“Makes you wonder if the de Vincent curse is real, doesn’t it?” Two things happened to the de Vincent women. They either end up…unstable. Or dead.”

We’re loving this series; it’s like an epic dark family drama with copious secrets, deceptions and an awful lot of evil-minded scheming. We’re still completely in the dark where this series is going and have no idea what lies behind it all. Fabulously thrilling, suspenseful, angsty and dramatic. Extremely sexy and passi
Yiota Misiou
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Snow
Nov 08, 2017 marked it as to-read

Fuck me...

and his name is Lucian...

it's like my personal kriptonite in a form of a name...

SOLD!
Clau
Feb 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Estoy decepcionada. Profundamente decepcionada.
JLA podría escribir cualquier cosa, y yo lo leería. Me encantan sus libros de suspenso romántico (como Till Death) y YA (me hace falta un romance de este tipo; agradezco recomendaciones). Más que todo lo anterior, sin embargo, me gusta su forma de escribir y su sentido del humor.

Pero Moonlight Sins no lo hizo para mí.
De partida, el libro fue publicado en enero. Obviamente, fanática que soy, lo descargué el día de su publicación y empecé a leerlo...
Bella Carstairs
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Último libro del año 2017. Una lectura interesante, excitante y a ratitos un poquito escalofriante...jejejeje

Jennifer L. Armentrout abre camino a otra trilogía protagonizada por los hermanos de Vincent, pertenecientes a una de las familias más ricas de América y con muchos secretos familiares y una gran cantidad de esqueletos que esconder.

Moonlight Sins se centra en Lucian, el pequeño de los tres hermanos, al que la sociedad ha bautizado con el apodo de "Lucifer", un mote que está ganado a pul
☽ TheBibliotheque
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Their great-great-grandmother once claimed that when the de Vincent men fell in love, they did so fast and hard, without reason or hesitation."

To say I have been anticipating this book would be putting it lightly. But if you know me a little bit, then you are aware of my obsession with Jennifer's work. And I say work, because there is not one thing I don't like about the woman as a writer. She just presses my buttons every single time.

With the anticipation of the book, comes the stalking of the
Emma
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-wishlist
4.5/5
Moonlight Sins has a delicious gothic vibe to the narrative, combining a sizzling romance and deep, dark family secret topped with a centuries-old curse.

Lucian is the youngest of the de Vincent brothers, having struggled through the volatile relationship with his father and his twin sister going missing ten years previously, Lucian has a lot of emotional baggage he uses to push people away. Although, he has never kept someone away for their own good before Julia.

Julia has impulsively joined
Pam Nelson
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Moonlight Sins Stars

It’s no secret I love this author, she is one of my go to’s for anything YA, NA, or paranormal. So I was looking forward to a contemporary romance from her. Oh boy does she deliver!

I loved that there was also a mystery going on as well as the romance. It made the story so much more intriguing.

Julia is a character I wanted to get to know she acts out of character but then reins it in. And you have to wonder what is she going to do? I loved that she puts Lucian in his place.
Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To RomanceI received this book for free from Avon in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Moonlight Sins takes us down the roads of mysteries, old money, and ghosts that roam that halls and a spicy love story that grabs your attention!! A tale that will have you aching for the next book.

Jennifer L Armentrout is a fantastic author and I have always had an admiration for her work and I
Siobhan
I’m going to be honest and say I was unsure as to whether I would read any more Jennifer L. Armentrout books after reading the Lux series. Sure, I gave the books four-star ratings – but this was more a reflection of my addiction than anything else. If I’m being completely honest, the books were more three-point-five-star ratings that were rounded up when I was in a good reading mood. As I like to give authors multiple chances, I decided I would give Jennifer L. Armentrout another read, this time ...more

3.5/5 stars

Moonlight Sins is the first book in the new de Vincent series. This series is about three brothers and each book features one of them.

The narrators of this book are Lucian de Vincent and Julia Hughes. They are in their late 20s.

The author had mentioned that she didn't really want to say what genre the book was. So this made me super curious. Would the book be a contemporary romance? Would it be a romantic suspense? Or would it have paranormal elements? I don't really want to spoil it.

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard

de Vincent (3 books)
  • Moonlight Seduction (de Vincent, #2)
  • Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)
“I’m not just screwed up, Ms Hughes. I’m as broken as they come, but I don’t need to be fixed. I don’t want to be fixed.” He caged her in. “I like all my fucked-up shards and pieces. They make me who I am. They make me real. The question is, can you handle real?” 7 likes
“Is there literally anything you can’t make sound sexual?”
“No. It’s like a superpower of mine.”
6 likes