Start by marking “Jizzraker (Graffiti City: Cummageddon Issue #5)” as Want to Read:
Jizzraker (Graffiti City: Cummageddon Issue #5)

Jizzraker (Graffiti City: Cummageddon Issue #5)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews
Graffiti City: Cummageddon
Issue 5
JIZZRAKER

Four Sexual Liberation Underground Taskforce operatives down.

Three ancient carnal artifacts stolen.

Hundreds of men violently robbed of their nut caviar.

This perfect storm of fuckery can only add up to one thing: the Ballistic Armament Logistical Load System (B.A.L.L.S.) is live.

Lilith Maximus is doing her best to track down her fel
Published October 3rd 2017 by Howling Mad Press

To ask other readers questions about Jizzraker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jizzraker

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews

Rie Warren
Ok. The last book in the erotic, insane, wildly entertaining Graffiti City series by Thor Cox . . . and I just checked out the SLUTs website at fucklocker.com ←No, for real. It’s entire site dedicated to the series. Fo Real. With Misty Mountain Tits, and character profiles, and a map of GC. I’m dying. I’m fan girling!

I don’t want this to end. And have I touched on the mastermind magnificence of each book title yet? Bring on the Jizznation ←I want a t-shirt.

I have to admit Mr. Cox saved the best
Kendall Grey
Parting is such sweet sorrow ... Sad to see this series end, but damn, it was a hell of a ride.

In this final issue, we meet Lilith Maximus, a mysterious member of S.L.U.T. (Sexual Liberation Underground Taskforce) who desperately needs to save her fellow superheroes who've been captured by the evil L.O.A.D. (Legion of Absolute Domination). There's only one problem. She's afraid to leave the safety of S.L.U.T.'s underground grotto (complete with magma viewing chamber, btw--SPOT-ON SUPERHERO SHIT
Thor Cox
May 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: shit-i-wrote
Tara
May 10, 2017
Josie
Jun 04, 2017
Tamara Williams
Aug 04, 2017
Thor Cox spends his days hunting frost giants in the land of ice and snow. When he’s not slaughtering jötnar, wrestling polar bears in the Svalbard, or carving magical runes from the bones of his enemies, he writes superhero smut.